Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to go, leave the slowpokes [leaving country]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Tetsu wasn't going to wait for his family to finish with their boring family politics. The man had things to do and he wasn't going to wait on them to get going. He had a dislike for politics, though he was extremely good at them and getting people to do as he wanted. There was a simple solution to that too. Do as Tetsu says, or die in the process. It left very little room for confusion and idiocy and as such would help him bring about the world he dreamed. Where there would be peace within violence, serenity within death even. It was an odd mindset that not many people would understand and would even classify him to be insane. However, Tetsu understood right and wrong completely fine and knew where the line was to be drawn on some ethical matters. He wouldn't go killing a child because a father wouldn't do as he wished. He may kidnap the child and train him under him, but he wouldn't kill him. That would be a waist of time and effort and that was something that he hated. Wasting time.

Before Tetsu left the area he went and found a extremely skilled blacksmith in making metals. He explained to the man what he wanted and the man agreed but questioned him to why. Tetsu smiled and said simply "If one is to change the world, he can't be recognized by anyone that may remember his past life. The past always has a way to come up and mess with things. One must always take steps to ensure that doesn't happen. This is me, taking that step." The older man looked confused but shrugged nodding. Whether he understood what Tetsu meant or not mattered little.

A few days past and Tetsu picked up his new army and put it on. He was also made a sword and the man explained as to why when he never asked for a sword in the first place. "The sword is to represent power. Whether you use it or not matters little. From what I can tell you don't use weapons to kill. However the illusion that you do will throw off your opponents. Take advantage of that and live longer young one." Tetsu chuckled and patted the man on the back. He put on the armor and smiled behind his new mask as he dropped the sunglasses he once had on the ground and smashed them. He threw his hoodie in the man's fire. His old identity is dead. He was still Tetsu and he still had his same mindset and goals. However, he was physically different. Covered in metal from head to toe. Almost like Osore.
cecil_harvey_dark_knight_01_by_nealbombad-d2yru0y.jpg

He clicked his headset, inside of his metal suit, and talked to his group. "I'm heading out. I'll meet you guys in the country. Move swiftly. I won't wait for you guys forever."

He jumped onto a pirate ship and paid a small fee. He told them to wait a few moments for any of his companions. After a little bit though, he would sail off without them.

MFT
WC: 520

[s-rank 30 min to leave country.]
[1 hr leaving country added runtime]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</B>Extra Chapter<B>Boomerang

Stalking Tetsu from the shadows, she followed the man from the meeting to everywhere he went. She watched him sleep, she watched him use the bathroom, she watched him possibly do naughty things with himself; among other things. Finding a place to hide, which there were plenty of places where they current were, she stopped for a moment to observe the man. She left Kibo behind because he didn't particularly care for Cloud for who-knows-what-reason. Yet again, she had to leave the creature behind. Why was she stalking Tetsu, you might ask? A combination of boredom and not really knowing what direction to take. Tenken wasn't exactly very helpful; especially when she requested his audience only to be given the cold shoulder. Yes, if she helped the clan, perhaps the answers she was searching for would present themselves.

She never forgot just how boring stalking someone could be. Letting out a little yawn, the woman turned her head and closed her eyes as she placed a palm over her wide open maw. Closing her mouth and wiping a tear from her eye, she continued to watch the man speaking to a blacksmith. However, upon listening to what the man said, she did agree with his sentiment that if one was to change the world, one couldn't be recognized by their past life. Ghosts of the past could return and haunt you, dealing a crushing blow to your plans whether it be physically or in order to smear your name as a good person. Nanami has these ghosts of her past to whom she calls sister.

A few days passed and Nanami had no desire to wait for the man the entire time. She had to use the bathroom, she had to shower, she had to eat. She wasn't going to sit and watch him 24/7, she wasn't on any particular mission; she was simply observing him to see what kind of person he was and to possibly get a move on since people don't feel like leaving topics and/or post anywhere. However, she did pick up where she left off after using the bathroom to see Tetsu enter the blacksmith once again. A buzz came over her headset; yep, she knew their frequency because reasons. She heard the man's voice buzz over the headset. Afterward, she followed the man onto a pirate ship, tossed them a bag of money and slapped at hands that aimed for her body.

"You think armor's going to protect your identity?" she said pointing at the man's username. "People are still going to recognize you because of that, ya know," she said before shrugging her shoulders. "So, I take it your are just as impatient as I am. Cloud-bound, I see? I suppose I'll accompany you; whether your like it or not." Nanami said with a giggle and a peace sign afterward. "Don't worry, I have transformations that make me look different too!" But unfortunately, none of them give her breasts. Oh well.

[Topic Entered]
[S Rank: 30 mins to leave]
[+1 Hour due to country movement]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It must be an Isaki thing. Osore simply steps out of an alley ahead of the two and follows along to the ship, curious as to why his cousin would do this when he could simply use any of the Isaki merchant ships in the harbor. Still, there was no need to ask stupid questions like that, or why he suddenly wore as much armor as Osore himself. And without Naikishin here he had no clue if the other could even recognize the words that were coming out of his mouth. No one understand the words that were coming out of his mouth.

Still, they had places to be, and he had his orders. Two sets of them, sadly. And the question in his head now which to follow. The clan leader was Tenken by word of his mentor, but the clan was following Shokia in reality. Osore did what the clan demanded, but never before had that been two very different orders to follow. This was one of those moments he wished he had a better grip on what exactly needed to happen and how.

The giant boards the ship and speaks into his head, grunts issuing forth telling Naikishin where they were and to hurry the hell up.

(S rank – 30 minutes +1hr)

Aikawa Hina

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And once again she had to travel, this time back to her home country and they were going by ship, yet for some reason not one of the Isaki ships, it was weird, no idea why, the Isaki had so many ships just waiting to be used, yet the group was going to use neither of them, maybe it was not to scare the populous, who knows and does it really matter? It does because Isaki's ship are fucking comfortable, comparable to some disgusting pirate ship which they even had to pay to get in, err annoying.

Aimi walked besides Osore, keeping some distance from him, he still felt weird to her, even if he was her cousin, how could someone trust someone that wears almost all the time? But sadly he wasn't the only one, her cousin Tetsu also got an armor for himself as well. Aimi wondered if it was an Isaki thing around these parts, maybe they were battle ready armor, must be a tradition that didn't catch to the Lighting Country Branch, maybe she should get one herself to fit in, but one with a skirt, a battle skirt.

"You are going to have to explain to me why we aren't going to use one of our ships." Aimi said to Tetsu and they walked into the ship. And her expectations were right, she could smell the offensive odor once she was inside. The floor groaned as she walked, she just knew that the trip wouldn't be good, she just hoped the crew wouldn't disturb her, or else something would burn.

[MFT]

[Leaving Country]
2 hours(B-Rank) + 1 hours(Country leave) = 3 Hours leave time.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
And but of course, Window Lady was the one to stalk him onto the ship first. How else would she be so quick to follow him onto the pirate ship and not onto the Isaki ship 3 docks down. He chuckled at her words and spoke "At least I'm not a man pretending to role play as a woman right Ladyboy? Or do you prefer Window Lady." he would then continue to answer her next comment "Ya I thought I'd go do a perimeter scouting of the village before we actually go into the village. Get a head start on things ya know?"

He then looked to see Osore step out of an alley in front of them as they walked. It was odd how he just came out of no where... especially when he was a fucking seven foot giant. Seriously how the hell does he do that... Does he have teleportation jutsu in his arsenal. I'm pretty sure those got taken out in version v5.5... whatever that is anyway. Tetsu thought to himself with a slight dumbfounded face. He shrugged it off and spoke to Osore as they were on the pirate ship, his words were rough as he was still new at the language but he wanted to show his cousin he could understand at least the basics of the language. "Vendui' Kaoveh." There were now two people not here, Naikishin, who seemed to have issues with being on time for things. But that's just what Tetsu has seen so far. The other was Aimi who was... coming on board now and wasn't very happy it seemed that they were on with pirates. Tetsu shrugged and said in a simple manner "Its simple really.... I like pirates and these guys owe me a ride. Payment for services. We even get the captains quarters and our own Pirate hats. Should be a good time." He nodded with his mask on. His silver eyes couldn't be seen through the mask that showed blackness in the eye sockets.

And so they were off. Tetsu was confident Naikishin could get his own boat. He was more than capable. Oh ya... wheres that Ko person too?

[topic left]
[country left]
[/breaking the fourth wall]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</B>Extra Chapter<B>Boomerang

Nanami's nostrils flared open and close upon hearing the blasphemy come out of the iron tank's mouth. "Seriously, how many more of you iron fucktards do we need?" she asked before placing her hands upon her hips before turning her head to look towards Osore for a brief moment. She looked around to not see Naikishin around and wondered exactly who's going to translate the grunts and grumbles. However, her attention focused back onto Tetsu and laughed a bit, placing her hand over her mouth. This was amusing. The woman walked up to Tetsu and wrapped an arm around the man's armored arm, pressing her (well, what little she has) chest into the cold steel. "I'm 100% woman. But I can't say that you're 100% man, having to wear armor to 'compensate' for your ineptitude?" the woman said with a little giggle before releasing her grip from the man's arm and spinning away.

"You know, since you insist on calling me 'Ladyboy' or 'Window Lady', then I'll call you Tanku," Nanami said before coming to a pause in her speech. No, that isn't the right word she was thinking of. She tilted her head a bit and glanced over the man that called her 'Ladyboy' to figure out a rather insulting name to call him. ! A nickname came to mind. "You look like a Frank. I've known a Frank before, and he's kind of a twat. Don't be like Frank, mmm-kay?" she asked the man before flipping her hair over her shoulder and uprighted her posture.

"But I suppose a perimeter scout would be fine. However, it's cold as hell up there and the entire place is buried in snow. I hope you'll be able to move around in that tank you just bought," she said eyeballing the man in the armor. She doesn't understand why people required armor. It hinders mobility (well, not in the system anyway) and it makes too much damn noise. "Though, I would suggest scouting out their personnel before I'd scout out the location, since location doesn't mean a damn if we can't get in through the gates," she said, remembering the fact that Cloud wasn't allowing people to enter. They didn't allow Naikishin to enter while he was wounded and they didn't allow the Isakis plus Nanami to enter. So if they aren't allowed entrance this time around, it's officially a trend. But why, exactly aren't they allowing people to enter?

"One of your ships, hm?" she turned and looked towards Aimi for a moment. She speaks? Holy crap! She hasn't heard her speak since they left the Cloud gates. All she did was observe and watch, but hearing her speak was a good change of pace. "I suppose, yeah. But having different modes of transportation is fine, right? Unless you all want to catch a ride on my dingy?" she said in a jestful manner, turning her eyes towards Osore, knowing that that would drive the man completely up the wall. The fact that Osore makes a better fishing weight than a floater. But it would be quite comedic to see the upper half of Osore to be a pale white and the lower half to be a red color; seeing the man bob up and down in the water.

Turning her eyes towards the pirates, she points to the open ocean. "Hey! Let's get a move on! We didn't pay you minimum wage to stand around and wait. So off we go!" she said as she turned her head towards the horizon while her hair kicked up, taking that dramatic pose lasting longer than welcome. Typical anime episode ending.

[Country Left]
[Topic Left]
[Yes, it's friendly banter. We aren't taking anything offensive here]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back