Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to Head for a Tea Party [Requesting Exit]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was finally the day. After obtaining our passports a few days earlier, Lady Hinoka and I were ready to head out of the country and head towards Tea Country to get ourselves situated and prepared for the World Martial Arts Tournament that would be occurring soon. Our first obstacle however to get out of the country would be to get a gate guard to approve of our passports and allow us to exit so we were marked as being away from the village and having our reasoning noted so a search party could come if we didn't return in due time and we weren't considered rogues of our village. So, that is exactly where we were doing as we stood and waited for a gate guard to approach us in the waiting area and check over our passports to ensure that everything checked out.

While we waited however, members of the Byakko Clan had been getting our supplies together for travel and some of them would accompany us during our travel to and from Tea Country to ensure that we got to each destination in one piece and all of the clothing, beauty supplies, work papers, and what not were kept safe and sound as well. After all, it would be unfortunate if Hinoka and I made it to Tea Country but my combat armor or sword were damaged in transit or we were attacked by thieves that lived in the desert and they robbed us of all our items leaving us with only the clothes on our backs.
OOC:
  • Requesting Exit for Byakko Kyuji (PC) and Aikayume Hinoka (NPC)
  • Passports were obtained HERE.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
NPC:<i></i> Mitsuyo Takeyashi

The spiderling hated gate duty. It was boring, down to the people you had to work with. You sat there, at a single station, all fucking day, and just processed paperwork. He was a Ranger, damn it! And an ANBU in Training! He deserved better than this shit! His six fists began to bunch up, forming fists in frustration, when the next two citizens stepped up to his booth. With a rather nasty sigh, he lazily held out one of his six arms to retrieve their passports.

"Name? Reason for leaving? Length of departure? Whatever the hell else you think is necessary to tell me?" Was it obvious he didn't want to be here?

The only redeeming quality of this job was it gave him a chance to practice his dexterity with all six arms. Two hands began shuffling and organizing the paperwork from the last few batches of people who were leaving, one picked up the rapidly cooling cup of coffee from his desk, one was absently picking at his ear, and the last two were handling the newest batch of papers. Scribbling notes into journals, he recorded the information of the two people who had approached him without so much as trying to care who they were. To him, they were just more work.

"Yeah, yeah, everything looks in order. Have fun in Tea Country, bring back souvenirs for us poor saps that don't get to go." Grumpily, he stamped their passports once everything was in order and practically threw them back at the travelers. "Go on, then! What, you got something to say? Beat it, before I find something wrong with your passport!" It was obvious he didn't want to be bothered any more than he had to be. Still, it was no excuse for the rude behavior. He'd probably get reprimanded over it later, then quickly forget his demerits and continue on as he always had. What were they going to do, take away his job as a shinobi? What is this, Soviet Mist?

[OOC Notes]
Exit granted. Topic Entered and Left.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As we approached the station, an unique individual would take care of us which showed clear signs of hating his life or being at work right now. This would be made apparent when he made some comments towards us as we handed him our passports and then he handed them back. The fact of the matter was he probably did not realize that he was talking to one of the most well-known individuals in all of the Hidden Sand or he truly did not give a damn about who I was. Regardless, I would give him a smile and nudge Hinoka to do the same as we proceeded to walk away into the desert and towards the magical unknown lands of Tea Country.
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back