Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to make a difference [Requesting Entry]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There it stood. The phoenix gate loomed ahead if Shinzo as he appeared before the entry way to Konoha. It had been quite some time since the boy had been home and many a thing had changed since his departure. The newly acquired forehead protector that he wore gleamed in the light of the fire country sun, though the trees of the surrounding pathway would occasionally shade the boy as he strode towards the gate.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips as the distance between himself and his home grew shorter by the second. All he had to do now was to present his papers and with any luck he’s be let in without a problem. Although the boy stood alone his body language was that of confidence, the journey hadn’t been a problem at all which served to further the boy’s belief that he was ready for the mantle that was freshly bestowed upon him.

He cleared his throat before stepping forwards to the gate. “Deguchi Shinzo requesting entry.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed like the Hokage was out for one of his strolls as he looked at the time he knew full well that he had to check up on the gates, it was more a habit than anything as he whistled and walked the white robes of the Hokage flapped in the wind as he approached though his eyes caught the glance of someone returning as a smirk came to his face. He walked up to the gate guard and allowed himself to rest a hand on the man’s shoulder before he even had time to turn around.

“I will deal with this one, trust me we go back”

Takeshi allowed himself to walk past the guard and head straight up towards Shinzo, it was clear that the smile on his face was a happy one. He looked at the returning Ninja and nodded his head as he approached though Takeshi would be asking a few questions he was happy to see the return of one of the higher-ranking members of the village.

“Shinzo, seems you made it back, how was the travel and journey I hope it did you well and hope that you appreciated the travel?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo looked up towards the guard at the gate, though soon his attention was shifted to the familiar robed figure that strode towards him. The boy stood upright upon recognising the face of Takeshi, he brought his arms to his side before performing a swift yet respectful bow. He chose to compose himself professionally for the time being in order to establish a formal greeting with the Hokage.

“The journey was pleasant, rather quick but it was nice to travel alone for once. There’s some freedom in that, but also I needed to get back quickly in order to do the work you have tasked me with.”

He gave a quick smile before speaking once more.

“A lot has changed since the last time I was in Konoha, a large part of that is thanks to you Hokage-sama. But I can safely say I have grown quite a bit personally since then too. I assume you heard about the outbreak in Tea country? Very interesting, I’m not sure whether to call it sinister or not considering how many people were affected. Would you like that to be investigated?”

The boy’s mind drifted back to the events that took place while he was in Tea country, multiple memories were formed but none that he would wish to openly discuss right now. Instead he wished to seem professional, as a young shinobi with a high ranking position he wanted to make sure to prove himself. A lot of weight rested on his shoulders, something he would have to adjust to as quickly as possible in order to perform his assigned duties.

“Oh yes!” The boy said quickly, extending his paperwork towards Takeshi. “Do you need these for the sake of process?” He chuckled lightly while clutching his identification, he was quite glad to be greeted by Takeshi of all people. The feeling of recognition was still something he was getting used to but deep down he knew Takeshi would understand how much being greeted by him meant to the young shinobi.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi look at the man as he allowed himself to sigh slightly in those few seconds he pondered about his actions, pondering on the words that were spoken to him by Shinzo. He allowed himself to look at the man and smile he wondered how Shinzo would adapt to this new form that he would take inside of the village. He was now a Head Jounin, he had a lot of expectation on him and even Takeshi knew that.

“Entry has been granted to the village, when you have sorted yourself out I recommend you meet with the Main Branch Sennin, Kenshin has assumed that mantle since you have been away, other than that welcome home Shinzo. It is good to see you back inside of this village.”

Takeshi turned around on his heels and walked away from the gates, he had granted Shinzo the entrance he wanted, now it was down to him to make sure that he used this to get himself back to work. The Hokage would see him soon enough of that he had no doubt, but he had a lot of work ahead of him and he was understand that one. He nodded back to the gate guard as he passed him by and he allowed himself to smile in those few seconds.

[Shinzo Granted Entrance to Leaf]
[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Thankfully the transition from outside to inside the gates went without issue. It did help that the Hokage was the one giving access after all. Shinzo smiled up to the village leader as the pair walked through the gates together. He was right, Shinzo did need to meet with the Sennin, though he wasn’t surprised that Kenshin held the title now.

“Very well, Hokage-sama. I will make my way to meet with Kenshin as soon as possible.” He paused for a moment, a lot had changed since he left and now would be the time to implement more change but first he had to see Kenshin. That much was clear.

“It’s good to be back.”

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back