Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to Talk with Tea [Senju]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru shuffled on quietly as he lead the way to the compound, seeing the high bush surrounding the area he knew he was close. As he looked at the entrance he saw guards present which didn’t surprise him. Even from the gate the inner area seemed more like a garden with houses adorned with leaf motifs that a simple complex. Kamaru smiled a bit wondering if the research into irrigation and growing techniques from some time back had been used in surplus here. It was a quiet place vibrant with greenery. Looking to the two guards at the entry point Kamaru would stop and bow before introducing himself. ”Hello, I am Namamoto Kamaru, and this is…. well someone Kazuki told to come here I guess, if you don’t mind I’d like to have a bit of a sit down with him as well if there’s somewhere we could do that. Oh and I guess he’d like refuge here?” Kamaru said introducing himself and making a request, he hadn’t come here before but it had been a suggestion fortunately Kazuki had told him about it.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi followed the man who Kazuki said he could trust. The inside of Stone was magnificent. While the trees were scarce and foliage was scarce, the rich colors of rock seemed to be subtly vibrant. One could see the years thousands of years work defined in layers upon layers. It was a spectacular view while walking through the damp chilly air. Zenichi was too lost in site seeing for small talk with Kamaru. It was extremely rude of him but he had never really refined his grasp on etiquette.

As they turned past a few industrial buildings, they started to make their way down a valley. At the end they came upon two large gates, the backdrop was laden is rich greenery. He didn't have to guess where they had arrived. In Leaf, the Senju clan had to show its riches. Now they were in a foreign sovereign, they had to show a different kind of riches. The air seemed to change as they grew closer. The metallic musky smell of the mountains were transformed into a crisper, lighter smell that had hints of lavender and honeysuckle. It would seem that the Senju had learned to use the moisture in the air to harvest exotic fauna.

As they reached the gates and Kamaru introduced himself, Zenichi realized his rudeness and quickly rectified it.

Senju Zenichi, I do not necessarily seek refuge. More like I wonder what has happened to my brethren after the fall of Konohagakure.

[MFT]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Some bit of recognition was given to seeing Kamaru, it had been a while since he had seen any of them. They regarded the young Senju as a comrade it seemed more so than Kamaru. The two were granted access and a place was provided to talk inside the small complex with simple wooden chairs with leaf patterns and a table with tea being served was provided. Kamaru thanked the people around him before the left the two alone. Alone Kamaru addressed the question that seemed to be on Zenichi’s mind or at least his concern.

”As a whole I have no idea really, Kazuki was a bit distant during the evacuation once he showed up or crash landed I guess after his primary mission was over. While he was in confinement after getting here for being how he is I tried to garner a deal for citizenship for all the refugees, it worked out well enough I guess, although people in the scientific community among the refugees feel the area stagnates their advancements due to lack of machinery and readily available resources. Supposedly it was like getting knocked back several decades, can’t drag tech around easily and reestablishing anything would be rough. Considering the environment large metal building popping up here and there would probably be frowned on as well since it goes against the very nature of the elements in a way. On a side note don’t do anything with Earth Country citizen’s dead bodies here...” Kamaru admitted with a shrug ending with a warning.

”As for the Clansmen I don’t know exactly who all is here as a whole from the clan, citizenship and authority to operate as an Iwa ninja did take a bit of paperwork and registering a place of residency but I can’t tell you any particulars about a specific person of the Senju. We can ask them or you can wait till Kazuki gets back. We did meet someone from one of the other three major clans but what he told us didn’t seem to sit well with him, what I mentioned on speculation and possibilities didn’t seem to help his level of brooding on the subject either but further compounded or complicated it. But getting Kazuki out of prison was easy enough. Life isn’t the same but it’s just like any other mission I guess, just a little longer.” Kamaru followed up ending a bit cryptically.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man seemed to have a bit more knowledge about the Senju than he thought. While there weren't a lot of particulars, he did give Zenichi a sense of things that had happened since the Red Rain returned to Konohagakure. He was a bit caught off guard when he painted Kazuki in a unflattering light. Confinement was a pleasant way of saying someone was incarcerated. Is this why Kazuki trusted him, because he fought for Kazuki's freedom? Zenichi had to know more about this tale.

Why was Kazuki detained for a spell. What prompted you to come to his aid and set him free?

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Someone brought him here for confinement, charged him with necromancy. Which is a serious offense here locally. Honestly Kazuki should have probably just sent the guy on a wild goose chase I think, with everything going on during the Exodus it be simple enough to give him a run around, but I guess he may have been protecting the boy and his friends somehow. I mean it involved Kazuki’s sister and from what I gather the guy knew her. I think he just wanted to wet his di.. err dialogue again with the woman and converse.. maybe more." Kamaru began before changing his wording, "But Kazuki complied with the local law and agreed while confined, I got word of it talked with him and found out the specifics dealing with local law. Since he hadn’t killed and raised anyone from Stone or Earth Country it wasn’t technically illegal since his actions were in another country entirely and didn’t fall under the scope of local laws in this country. I set up some things in town for his clansmen and signed a waiver to vouch for him and his actions while in the village and kept him as a charge. Second time I had him carted someplace since he was in a rough way when he got out. Although he probably would have preferred to walk on his own two feet pride shouldn’t outweigh practicality.” Kamaru shot back with a shrug thinking back to first coming to Stone and his actions.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi had never heard of Overlord Kazuki having a sister. An image or Kazuki came to his mind, only with a large rack and earrings. Zenichi gave a slight chuckle inside his head and quickly tried to blur the image before he erupted with real laughter in front of Kamaru. The rest seemed to fit fine with how Kazuki seemed to be, refined and stubborn.

It would seem I owe you a bit of thanks for helping out the Senju clan in its time of need. While I'm sure that the loss of Konoha will never be resolved, living in such a warm and friendly manner has to soften the blow. I have lived off of the land for a while and honestly didn't know what happened to my brethren. When the walls fell in Konoha, I was trapped within myself so to speak. When I came to, the world was a different place and I was in a strange place. I've been a nomad since, unsure if I was the lone survivor. At least until I met more people like myself. Casualties of war, driven out by the Red Rain.

I honestly came here to Stone to sell information on Moon Country. Suna and Kumo have had a high interest in this developing nation. While it is far removed from the mountain views, it does carry an equal threat. I was hoping to meet someone who was authorized to pay for such useful information.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a bit of mild insane laughter for a few second the man in front of Kamaru seemed to regain himself. Sometimes you just need to lose it Kamaru figured.

Kamaru shook his head from side to side on the helping the Senju, ”It’s not really all that much really, we do what we can do and sometimes try to do things we cannot even foolishily at times… we do things we’re capable of. Giving help to people who help themselves is pretty easy.” Kamaru explained talking in a riddle of sorts.

”It wasn’t just the Senju clan or shinobi, and I wasn’t the only one that helped. Even academy students did their own small part to make sure we got out as well as part of the civilian population. The result can be considered a lose we can’t undo it. From what I gathered the effects psychologically for some would have been rough to fight a war with the civilian populace being slaughtered and carted away around us and would have been pretty distracting. Even if no rescue attempts were made. As to why it happened or to what end is something we can look into.” Kamaru replied again hinting at things. ”The world is constantly different though and there’s always someplace strange to go. So I wouldn’t worry too much about how things were and should be in such on a grand scale. Think of the world in smaller increments, like the place around us being built, these carved wooden chairs, this table… simple things but they were a task someone finished to make a place to sit, in a way it’s a part of the whole that without it can’t be a place to sit with a table.. You are not the lone survivor anymore but there may be other people who may very well think they are. It’s not the best of places to be and a mindset to wake up into for most…

As for the Moon Country and information I have an idea of someone who might be interested to what extent I wouldn’t know without asking though. Their mind and focus like mine might be running over a few things at the same time.”
Kamaru looked up leaning back his hands threading together behind his head taking in a deep breath.

”With no foundation there is no base, with no base there is no basics, without basics we have no teachings, and without teachings we have no philosophy to build on and we don’t improve and with that we don’t prosper. Leaf had its own shaky foundation so if it wasn’t the Read Rain and the Fire Daimyo’s lunacies it would have been something else from a resource shortage, to an outbreak of a disease. Once things are figured out and settled things won’t go back to the way they were, they’ll be different… that’s not necessarily bad though.” Kamaru stated cryptically cocking his head to the side.

”I’ll look into finding someone interested in the information and back to you, I can’t promise much on if they’re interested or have time though.” Kamaru stated standing up and buttoning his jacket. ”Anything else... Zenichi I believe?” he'd ask facing Zenichi again.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenichi came to Stone looking for a quick dollar, what he found was worth much more than a few coins. He was able to see his old mentor, even if it was in passing. He was able to see his clan's revitalization on a foreign shore. Furthermore, he was able to find a unique person who offered himself without a price tag. A virtue that Zenichi could polish up on in order to be a better person. He wasn't sure exactly how Kamaru fit into the the big picture but he saw value in the man. And since Kazuki saw that too, Zenichi would try to be a comrade in arms.

Prosper is a tricky word. Most times, Prosperity and Greed are synonymous most times even if people try to be blind of their impact on the world. You show me and family, village, or country that is prosperous and I can promise you that there is a group that has been negatively impacted by
their actions. It's survival of the fittest, evolution at it's finest moment.

I have never strived to be the best, only to be comfortable. I was blessed at an early age with many strengths. Ones that Kazuki saw in me as a kid, others that I have learned over time. I live my life with a price tag, seeing opportunities as paychecks. But for you,o friend of the Senju and brother to Kazuki, I offer myself for free. Gratitude for your help in most matters concerning the Senju Clan.

I thank you for seeing if someone is available to purchase my intel on Moon Country. If you need me, you can reach me on channel 34.5 MHz of your headset. I hope to hear from you soon.

Zenichi was starting to feel the tea's calming effects wash over his body. The road was harsh sometimes. When the only thing you have to look forward to is a lumpy ground and a dusty blanket, sleep is never a tempting destination. One usually walks until they are dead tired only to wake up much earlier that one should. All day, the thought of a warm and soft bed haunted him, beckoning him to fall into her gentle embrace. He would make one stop for a drink before heading to the hotel. He knew a bed was waiting for him inside the Senju compound if he only asked. He was scared that he would never leave Stone if he got comfortable, even for a night.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
[Application for Main Branch - Squadron ability (Kamaru)]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru raised an eyebrow. While the coroner may not have realized what Kamaru had done or why had Kazuki? Was Zenichi supposed to be watching over him or vice versa on a whim? Was he supposed to grab Kamaru’s body if something happened? Thoughts of reporting to Kazuki as one of his undead came to mind and thoughts of still wanting coffee as well. Dismissing the idea as his mind wandered to the idea if the undead could taste coffee or what it would do he came back to the reality of things.

”Everyone is greedy is some light, few people play fairly to the point of always taking the shortest stick all the time. It’s foolish I guess to think it’ll always be the other person. I do think you’re right though every push has a pull so to speak. But everyone deserves a chance to make their own life a little better. Sometimes people figure they need to step on other’s necks to get it though. Sometimes I don’t like that and I step in.” Kamaru mused aloud in a cryptic fashion.

Kamaru nodded since the coming times would probably need allies and friends of sorts. Kamaru didn’t like wheeling and dealing as much as one would probably think. He’d probably have to change that.
He’s also have to look into the availability of someone that wanted to buy intel into this Country of the Moon.

”In any event we will have to see how things played out.” Kamaru mentioned aloud and made his way out as well moving off to his own destination.

[Topic Left as Well]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back