Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forced Exit Time to Travel Again.

This thread is marked as containing someone forcefully exiting the village.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It has been so long since Akkuma had shown them into this place, so long since the deals and options that he dreamed about seemed to have been snuffed out. All that time had passed and for everything Nobu felt like he was no longer moving forward, rather stopped still set in his old times, and had done nothing about it, well that had to change, he wanted to travel again explore the world and see what had happened elsewhere. After all, he always liked the sound of another adventure, and it was time to get moving once more on that journey. For that he had to leave, it was time that he did so.

Nobu wandered up to the entrance he had used so long ago, as he glanced around hoping to see someone who would be able to assist him in his inquiry and allow him on his way. Glancing around he decided after a few minutes just to call out for assistance and see if there would be a reaction to it or not, though if nothing came from it he would just carry on his merry way of walking outside of the gates after all no-one to assist was a problem they would have to rectify somehow.

"Anyone able to assist me? If not am I ok to just keep walking, I just have to start traveling again, so let me know if you want me to log that I am leaving"

His voice echoed out as he continued to walk towards the exit, if someone stopped him he was happy to talk, if not it was back onto the road and travel for him.

[Forced Exit]
[1 Hour Run Time]
[MFT: 261 Words]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back