Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[TLB] A hearty stew for the winter times.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NovaBistro.gif

Nova had been running around the place, he was getting a bit busier by the day, which he was very glad about. The orders got more through and he slowly started to notice which dishes were getting more in season... To help around ht place, he figured he would give a small cooking 101 to a select few. One name he noticed from the past, Sota.. "Wasn't that the kid who was trouble.." He questioned himself as he walked through the main place where a few of his workers were cleaning and checking things.
"nova, we ar e running out of Lemon."
"A-h. I will run by the market now, please wait." He spoke as he placed the paper back in the office and left for the market. At the market he decided to grab a few more ingredients... He knew now which he would teach the child. Something easy, not hard to freckle up, still needed a little skill, and tastebuds. After he got back with a small crake the kitchen staff looked with big questionmarks to him. "Don't worry, we will take the separate bench, could you bring these lemons to the front?" He asked a chef who gladly would do it.

It was then that he had opened up that the kid should arrive to the front of the place, as he wanted to see how he walked in the place to see what he was dealing with. Instead of through an alley.

[Private for Sota]

Akamine Sota

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
God knows who'd put his name on that stupid slip of paper. Could've been one of his parents, awfully keen on sending him into the world like he had no place back in the comfort of his own home. Could've been his mentor, a man all-too-obsessed with setting Sota in line (and yet, all-too-caring, too; as though he thinks there exists a future for the boy that chooses his vices over his morals). Could've been — fucking — God, for all Sota knows. Either way, he's up in flames about it.

Stalks into the dining spot with little to no mind for the guests in his way. Arms shoved in pockets, brows knitted against each other, eyes glaring down the place like he'd entered a store of debauchery. Would've been preferable to this. Shoves past a-few, then switches course to the nearest man in uniform.

"Hey, you,"
he stops a worker and unmindfully begins his spiel: "I need your help. I'm being held hostage 'n I need a signature proving I've been here for the day. Help a kid in need?"

And he offers the pen and paper he'd swiped on his way to Nova's restaurant. Nearly thrusts it in the [NPC]'s chest.

wc 200

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Slowly the place had already been filling up with people who just wanted to have something to drink in these colder times. A table was sitting who just ordered a small breakfast. All kinds of sounds were coming from inside the Bistro. Chatterings, drinks being served, footsteps going back and forth the whole time. At one point there was a glass shattering and the staff said all in one go: 'Ayyy! Shards bring luck for the day!' As if they tried to make something good out of it. It was something that the people around started to laugh at.

The person who was host that morning greeted the child who came inside and after that placed the drinks at the table before going back to the kitchen. A male who stood by the drinks counter looked up when he got spoken to. He smiled friendly to the kid and had to hide a small chuckle. "Don't worry, seeing how you are here on your own, and not with a kunai or knife in your back... I don't think you have been kidnapped in any way... But If you really need a signature or anything. Why not let me call the owner? He is the only person allowed to sign things." He offered and would place the towel down before moving towards the back where Nova would come from.

He had a bit of casual wear on, regular jeans, a long sleeved shirt with a greyish turtleneck over it. His hairs were half tied up and his blue earing was really visible that way. He had a smile while he walked towards the kid. 'Now I remember.. I wonder.. How would he do when he would be faced with a challenge rather than a strict answer.' He thought towards himself and thanked his staff. "So... you think you can win this cooking from me?" He had his hopes up that this kid would have a winning drive. A drive to be a winner at all kind of things.

"Do you really think you can cook the receipt better than that I can?" He smiled as he would take the paper if it were to be reached out to him. "How about... If you make the dish, that is edible for people, you win and I will sign this. The earlier you are out then?" He would offer this 'compatitive' thing. Ofcourse the kid would have a choice that way.

[MFT 408]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back