Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Acquire The Necessary Resources... [Req: Isaki Kushin]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma wore a clean black business suit with matching black dress shoes, which were pristinely polished the anbu in training was here on business today. He'd followed the signs to Kushins office and knocked on the door after five minutes of knocking, even at one point digressing into a rhythm subconsciously familiar to the youth. Once he had decided that he had knocked long enough and loud enough that even the most patient man would have opened the door to tell him to get lost. However when no such thing happened he decided the Medical Sennin must be busy so he'd simply wait, but not out here he didn't like the bleach smell that filled his nostrils it uncomforted him for some reason. So deciding instead to wait for the Sennin in his own office, opening the door and walking in closing it behind him. Briefly looking at the room he came to multiple conclusions one someone or many people had spilt a lot of blood in here. The pungent stagnant smell of the old blood that stained the floor was much better than that of the bleach smell outside. Looking at the chairs in the room he decided that the Sennins chair would be slightly more comfortable than the other chairs.

The Jinkotsu crimson eyes scanned the room before summoning a bottle of sake, uncorking it and taking a generous swig. Before the seventeen year old realized he had gone through three bottles of sake during his wait from sheer lack of entertainment. Really for the staff to not have seen me and done something about it is ridiculous, but for not a single person to come to the office. 'Maybe he is busy...I wonder if I have the time to nap?' he thought to himself. Akkuma managed to last what he guessed was another few days worth of boredom, but was realistically more the equivalent of an hour. During that time he had consumed another two bottles of sake and become quite agitated when the door opened a joyous drunken look appeared on Akkumas face. However this was quickly replaced by a look of rage as a Mednin waltzed in without even knocking, really even he'd had the courtesy to knock.

The sound of a sake jug breaking against a wooden door echoed around the office as the mednin stood there as still as a statue Akkumas eyes ablaze with the sharingan. "Get out how dare you enter your superiors office without knocking.." he roared the mednin backed out right away, the uchiha could see his chakra fading in the distance. With a few quick handseals the empty sake bottles and brokens shards of sake jug dissolved, by the end of the jutsu not even a skin particle of Akkuma's remained present in the room. 'That's better now if that Mednin knows anything Kushin should be here in no time after all wouldn't he contact the Sennin saying there's a drunk sake jug wielding sharingan wielder? At least that's what I'd do...then again.' no sooner had he realized what he would really do it seemed the mednin had the same idea. Instead of the chakra signature of Isaki Kushin there was the same mednin accompanied by two others, they opened the door bursting in. Akkuma summoned two sake bottles uncorking them both with his mouth simultaneously before doing a wave of both arms launching sake into their eyes. Taking a generous swig of both jugs as the three fumbled around trying to get the sake out of their eyes so they could stop the burning sensation.

"You didn't knock again nor did you bring Kushin..tsk tsk tsk." he said with a wicked smile dashing forward grabbing and throwing the three shinobi out of the office summoning a jug of water for each of them and throwing it to them before closing the door again and taking a seat at the table once more. 'Ok so all I did was throw some sake and throw them out...didn't even punch anyone.' he thought to himself with a smile thinking he'd controlled himself well whilst being drunk. Akkuma had even given them water to rinse their eyes out with he'd gotten sake in his eyes before they'd be fine in a few minutes, now he wondered how long it would take for word to spread that a madman wielding sake had taken up siege in the room. He decided to use his destroy presence jutsu once more to clean the spilt sake along with his evidence of a struggle between the three mednin. He didn't want Kushin coming back to an office he'd messed up with sake, now only the smell of blood remained. The familiar smell of iron aged for only Akkuma could guess so long, he wondered how many different shinobis blood this room had seen.

Sup Kushin ! ~ Come play !

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: To Acquire The Necessary Resources... [Req: Isaki Kushin

LightningFarronfull494602-1-1-2.jpg

Why was Haruka walking by the foyer of his office that very day? Why she had just finished a session with her therapist and was on her way out. When she heard the commotion, the young woman nervously peaked around to see what was happening. From what she could tell, a man who was not Kushin-sama was throwing some kind of liquid at medical shinobi who had arrived for reasons unknown to her. From how he had sounded and spoke, Haruka could tell he was agitated and drunk-- not a good combination at all. To get so angry over no knocking was rather childish. So Haruka thought she might be able to solve this, for her former branch members failed miserably at it. Moving to the door, Haruka knocked timidly, but held a strong look in her eye. Recently been promoted to Jounin, she knew she had to set an example for herself and others. Knocking again, she slowly opened the door and entered the room. "Excuse me... But may I ask what the problem is?"

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Akkuma smiled as in walked a woman who had a decent amount of chakra not too mention she had knocked which the others had not. "Finally someone within this damned place that has some courtesy enough to knock." he said drunkenly with a devilish smile. Gesturing towards the door "Please shut that door I wouldn't want to hurt any of your comrades for rudely interrupting our conversation." he said in that devilishly charming voice a light slur to his voice, the smell of bleach wafting in from the sterile hallways. The sharingan wielding Uchiha then gestured for the new arrival to take a seat at one of the chairs at the desk before sitting in Kushins chair. "Well you see I was simply waiting for Kushin to arrive when a rather rude mednin just waltzed into Kushins office without so much as knocking. As such I...warned him to get out." he said with a devilish smile and in that entrancingly charming tone, the Uchiha deactivated his Sharingan.

Summoning another jug of sake, three glasses along with a single chakra pill which he consumed before pouring two glasses of sake, one for himself and one for the new arrival. "The name is Jinkotsu Akkuma and yourself?" he asked her with a small smile. Perhaps not all of Kushins subordinates were useless she seemed strong, not to mention respectful, and strong willed he could see the determination in her eyes. A gentle friendly look was held in those crimson eyes any sign of the murderous intent or ill will reigned down and locked away. 'It seems I may have a drinking partner till Kushin gets here perhaps the wait hasn't been for naught.' he thought before downing his glass of sake in one, smiling at the mednin with those handsome features of here he wondered what she would do next.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haruka smiled at the relatively coherent drunk when he complimented her on her manners. Of course, she normally wouldn't have knocked unless Kushin-sama was there; but after hearing what he said to the medical shinobi she knew it was what needed to be done to talk to this stranger. He requested that the door be closed, and Haruka nervously obliged. She hoped that Tomomi, who was now eagerly watching from behind Haruka's eyes, wasn't going to be needed if the drunk before her got wild. Why he would get wild, Haruka couldn't speculate. But stranger things have happened.

His voice slurred slightly, but even Haruka could tell he was here to have a real conversation. Taking the seat as directed, she was glad he was actually pretty talkative. It just seemed that courtesy was his major peeve and that was why he acted out. "I see. So that's what that was all about." Haruka replied, her negotiating smile never leaving her face. Smiles usually kept things calm-- at least, that's what she had learned in her days of being a medical shinobi.

As his Sharigan disappeared, he conjured up some Sake and poured her a glass. Haruka eyed it with caution before leaning forward to take the cup in hand. Looking at the liquid for a bit, the question didn't quite register. However, once she caught herself, she blushed in embarrassment and replied. "Kato Haruka. Pleasure to meet you. What are you here to see Kushin-sama about?" she inquired. Hopefully he would give some kind of sane answer so she didn't have to take him back to the asylum. Every so often one of the crazies would escape and the ward would go on alert. Crazed people would troublesome, but psycho shinobi were even worse. But Haruka drew her mind away and lifted the cup to her lips. They parted slowly and the liquid rushed into her mouth. She quickly declined the cup and let half of what he poured slide down her throat. This was much different then the last she had had when she was a teen. This was a lot easier to handle and she actually lifted the cup to finish it off. Her cheeks glowed red, obviously not accustomed to sake. "Is that your own brew?" she asked out of curiosity. "It's quite good." Haruka said with a girlish smile. Meanwhile Tomomi sat, a greedy smile on her hidden face. "Yes Haruka, keep drinking..."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Always busy.

Kushin had taken the path of the mednin because of how busy it kept him. It meant he would stay out of trouble, for the most part. Surgery was finally finished and he was unaware of what was going on in his office. The surgery had been a success, a young shinobi would live this day, everything in tact, their life owing to Kushin and his team. They would now need to spend a week in observation, making sure that the wounds were well treated and that things would continue to go well. They were young though, Kushin knew that this would mean that they'd be more likely to pull through than someone older.

He walked down the halls after cleaning himself up, a pad of paper in one hand, his quill in the other as he jotted down notes. Someone tried to speak to him as he walked past, but he was busy, and he really didn't care for some stuttering fool who felt they had something important to tell the Sennin.

Reaching his door he opened it. Without knocking.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Akkuma smiled as she introduced herself and smiled at the youth before asking what he needed to see Kushin about, he looked at her with a warm smile. "I'd love to tell you...but I'd have to kill you." he said with a warm smile his tone taking an evilness to it as he said it. The crimson eyed youth would then burst into laughter saying "Haha had you going didn't I?" his tone was devilishly cheeky and his eyes held a friendly happy look in them, when Haruka asked about his sake. "It most certainly is, specially brewed in the Jinkotsu estate." he said with a proud smile on his face and blush on his face from the liquor.

Suddenly Akkumas hand flew to the empty sake bottle he had stashed beside him and launched it at the office door, the reasoning being some bastard was opening it and wasn't even knocking. However the reason as to why they didn't knock became apparent as the green, hair of Kushin became visible as the door opened more. Akkumas hands flew together performing handseals at blinding speed only just completing the handseals for his Destroy Presence jutsu which disintegrated the two glasses, the half full bottle of sake and the empty bottle of sake just moments away from colliding with Kushins face. Luckily the bottle successfully vanished before colliding but he had no doubt Kushin would have at least felt the wind displaced by the object.

Akkuma stood straight away bowing slightly to Kushin "Kushin-sama forgive me but the bleach smell was driving me crazy so I decided to wait for you here...I may have had a few 'disagreements' with some of the staff but Haruka here has since been keeping me company." he said his eyes moving to Haruka as his lips formed into a friendly smile. Before bowing to Haruka "I do believe our conversation has come to an end perhaps we will get to talk more later. However you will remain here as from now on your going to be assisting me with my work. Understood?" he said with a devilishly charming tone in his voice it would be simple if she understood and agreed she would stay , if not then she'd have to leave or otherwise things would get heated very quickly within the room. The Uchiha had an unusual aura around him on one hand there was the part of it that seemed friendly, cheeky and charming. Than there was the uneasy feeling of general evil that emanated from him, only occasionally slipping through the façade.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

There was some noise behind the door, and that had him a little more in anticipation that usual. As his eyes rounded the door frame whatever had been heading his way dissapeared, leaving him with the strange feeling that something had been moving towards him at high velocity but then seeing nothing. Must have been his imagination.

Akkuma stood behind his desk, where he'd clearly been seated in his chair, making himself comfortable and Kushin's eyes narrowed. What had he been doing there and what had he been doing there. The man was ANBU, had he decided to come and do some research, see if he could find any dirt on the Sennin. Kushin was sure it wouldn't be beyond the ANBU to try and do so, but his office was hardly the place he'd keep incriminating evidence. All evidence which one would find towards himself was in peoples minds. Evidence which could be easily disposed of.

The offered excuse for why he was inside the room however removed most of the questions and Kushin looked further into the room another figure appeared. His eyes narrowed further, looking from one to the other. No, both were completely clothed, there was no smell of anything untoward going on, what on earth was going on in here then? The bleach of the hallways? He never smelled it... though he might be simply used to it of course. Akkuma addressed the woman and Kushin ignored it for the most part, silently moving around to his side of the desk, giving Akkuma a look if he didn't simply make move to get out from that side.

So then Akkuma, how may I be of service today? He looked to the woman and then back to the ANBU. What did he want, and why was she here? What work was Akkuma wanting her aid with. Ugh. The man better tell him what he was up to.

His pad of paper and quill were placed calmly on the desk, no sign of his annoyance visible.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haruka chuckled at his little kill you comment, but in her line of duty, she knew that the threat may very well have been fact, and not farce. Starring into his eyes, their moment of silence was ended by laughter at the confirmation of it being a joke. To which Haruka sighed and nodded her head quickly. "Oh yes, yes you did." Haruka smiled appealingly. He informed her of the brew to which Haruka would note that he must be from a relatively wealthy family, if they had an estate. From behind her, Haruka heard the door handle turn and someone begin to enter. In mere seconds, the events of the flying bottle and destroy presence occurred to which Haruka could only strain to keep her mouth from hanging agape. "He's fast..." she admitted to herself and quickly stood as Isaki Kushin, the medical sennin arrived in his office. How would she go about explaining her presence...

Haruka bowed along with Akkuma and let him explain why he had arrived. At the mention of her name, the young women looked to Akkuma to return the smile and bow as he explained their conversation was done. But before she could open her mouth to let Kushin know what had happened, Akkuma said something she had to play over in her head. "What?!" she thought quickly, but Tomomi had already pounced. "Come on Haruka, aren't you just a little curious as to why he wants you to stay?" she interjected. While Akkuma did have a sense of charm and mystery about him, Haruka didn't really like that tone of absolute authority he gave. Though, she was curious as to why he had caused such commotion from before. "I suppose we can stay...plus, Kushin may have questions for me regarding what had happened." Haruka reasoned and looked to Akkuma. "Hai. If you don't mind Isaki-sama." she said, carefully adding on the respectful ending. Now to learn just what was going on.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Akkuma began to move towards the other side of the table, so as to be next to Haruka as he took a seat next to her but in front of Kushin. Taking one of the seats in front of the table the spiky blue short haired Uchiha chuckled devilishly "Non-specifically I came to just harass you for a bit, seeing as I haven't seen you since our drinking session.." he said in that charmingly devilish tone as he summoned three glasses and a jug of his personal mixture the Jinkotsu Clans Lightning Rice Wine. Pouring a glass for Kushin along with one for Haruka and himself, fumes rose from the glasses and uncorked jug. This particular liquor was created specifically for the purpose of achieving the state of 'black out' drunk within one to two glasses passing a glass to each, bowing his head slightly before saying "For kumogakure.." he would stay silent afterwards until they drunk their glasses too, if Haruka wouldn't drink Akkuma would pass the glass to her saying "Hold your nose and drink if its too intense..." she had chosen to stay there after all which meant that she should follow and act accordingly do the things taking place, he figured Kushin would just burn the alcohol from his system as he drank.

Deciding finally to answer Kushin a bit more truthfully now that he was almost positive that if Haruka wasn't lbind drunk or about to pass out she would be once that liquor was absorbed properly. "Well you see I'm here in regards to the last discussion we had, but I'd like to change the terms slightly." he said with that charmingly devilish grin on his face. He had no doubt that the sennin hadn't forgotten their last conversation after all it was a pretty memorable occasion. "You see I find myself requiring 'resources' for my current research." he said in that devilishly charming tone of his, accompanied by an unreadable smile. Akkuma didn't doubt that Kushin would know what he meant but then again he could think the Uchiha required money, at least if he didn't know of his wealth he could think that. "I've brought a list of items that I know I need and that I could need..." the Uchiha passed the note to the Sennin, the paper it was written on was chakra sensitive and would ignite if chakra was forced into the paper. It was the same material the Anbu used for all of their personal documents not that it was the only method they used, but one of the best ways to ensure the letter wouldn't fall into the wrong hands.

On the note would be a list saying the following; Needed Genetic Material or fresh bodies. That would be all that was written on the note and from that alone he knew that Kushin would know the type of research he was going to be working on, not to mention the items he would need. Perhaps he'd see if he could get some medical books too, actually he'd send one of his retainers out to find the necessary literary pieces that he required. Hopefully Kushin would be able to help him out and he had no doubt that Haruka wouldn't do anything rash she didn't need to know exactly what was being retrieved just yet. Besides he was still waiting to see whether his brew knocked her out or just got her really wasted either way he'd doubt she'd be remembering a lot of details about the conversation.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Akkuma was drinking, Kushin hadn't noticed the scent originally but now as the other moved and Kushin took the place where Akkuma had been he couldn't help but smell it. Seating himself Akkuma poured three cups of rice wine and Kushin moved to not accept it. He was working and drinking this stuff, even one cup, wouldn't be a good idea. Yet then Akkuma said "For Kumogakure" to which he couldn't not drink without seeming to care nothing about it. Looking at Akkuma he took the drink and released medical chakra through his body to purge his system before it was broken down and caused him issues.

Then Akkuma explained what it was he was actually here for, and yet he had other ideas for what it was that he actually wanted. He was wanting resources for research. Kushin frowned and sat back, waiting for more information. He couldn't let the man simply go into the vault and grab whatever he felt. Well he could, but if he did that would be a great favour. He had a list though and Kushin took it shaking his head a little as he did. Turning his eyes to the paper he read it, so much for a list, he just wanted some bodies, fresh bodies. Yet this would be a problem.

Looking to the woman and then back to Akkuma he wondered how much she knew, how much she didn't. Akkuma was hiding things, being secretive, yet at the same time was that just in case he was being recorded. He took a snapshot of the image before him, Akkuma behind the paper, Akkuma would be unaware of the image being taken as according to the jutsu it was always a hidden action. Moving his fingers to close the paper he handed it back.

What is it that you require these items for? He asked, he was unsure what Akkuma would want, he'd assumed the Uchiha would simply want an eternal mangekyou, that was simple, easy. Giving access for nothing in particular, he wasn't that stupid, he wouldn't simply give people what they wanted unless there was something in it for him, of course that's not how he'd word it if he was to speak it aloud.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Once again, the glasses and alcohol appeared, but this time the smell was much more potential. Haruka nearly gagged from it and quickly reacted with the intention of refusing something so strong. His words were binding, so when he suggested a remedy for the stench, Haruka complied and pressed two fingers against her nostrils and leaned her head back. As soon as the alcohol hit her tongue, it began to work as she felt he head get light. But as soon as it hit her belly and quickly burned into her bloodstream, she seemed to tense up. Haruka's eyes quickly shut tightly and she froze. The 'black out' effect one would normally achieve from this drink might have worked if not for one little hiccup. The small noise emitted from Haruka's mouth until they seemed to be a slight darker shift in her skin color...

sarah_kerrigan_for_melike_acar_by_ertacaltinoz-d2vl5ze-1.jpg

The seal upon Tomomi's neck quickly seemed to grow red hot as the solar seal began to counteract the alcohol's effects. It quickly burned the solution from her body until she was as sober as an infant. A smile that even rivaled Akkuma's own devilish grin stretched across her visage as Haruka's other half finally had control. "My it's been a long time... Stay safe in there Haruka, I'll handle things now." Tomomi thought to herself as her eyelids shot apart revealing the glowing red orbs. Both seals on her body had disappeared into her skin now, turning it a tinge of grey. But now was not the time to talk. Tomomi would listen to this man who had made her counterpart partake in such a potent form of liquor.

His words were cryptic and hard to discern. There were things she needed to know before Tomomi was able to have fun. Plus, if she made a fuss now, there was no doubt that Kushin would use some kind of jutsu to subdue her. No... Tomomi may be rash, but she is no fool. It had been years since the last time she was out for anything other than battle. She was going to enjoy this time. "This guy wanted Haruka to stay and help him with something. Well, I suppose we will just have to find out why, won't we Haruka." Tomomi thought, knowing full well Haruka's true conscious lie in sleep within the confines of her mind. But Tomomi couldn't just sit there. It was time to ask something herself. "Akkuma, why the hell did you need me to stick around if you are going to exclude me from details." she said in a low tone, direct and to the point. Tomomi wasn't known for bullshitting. In fact, she was hardly known at all. Haruka's other persona was an unknowable variable. Who knew what was coming next.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Akkuma chuckled as Kushin downed his glass while Haruka gagged on the fumes and toxicity of her own drink, following his advice she managed to down it. The anbu in training ignored the hiccup issued by Haruka as Kushin inquired as to why he needed these materials, however before he could respond in his peripherals he noticed that his new assistant had 'changed'. 'What have we here..' he thought activating his Sharingan checking the chakra and its flow. Afterwards standing and doing a full check of the surrounding area with his doujutsu before taking a seat once more, satisfied that no one besides those in the room could here him he answered them.

"Research I'm hoping to create some new jutsu..." that devilishly drunken giddy tone in his voice as he continued his eyes flashing towards Haruka so as to guide Kushins attention. "..Hopefully one of said research tests will result in the ability to place such wonderful seals as one of the ones Haruka-san here has. Secondly I will be seeking a method so as to ensure we get the optimum efficiency and skill required to bring Kumogakure back up to the mighty village it once was." his tone was low but there was a weight and seriousness on the matter in his tone. "If you feel it is too 'risky' then I will have to use the corps as a more 'legal' method. However I would prefer the resources from you seeing as you possess the medical knowledge to determine the quality and traits I will require. Not to mention the fine tomes already possessed on these things by the village both medical and anbu." he said with a smile, he definitely would prefer to go through Kushin. Sure he had a dark side Akkuma had yet to discover but he didn't care about this it didn't interest him, having the man as a friend however that did.

"Plus I believe this way you still get to call in a favour from myself and this can be the steps to friendship seeing as you seem like the type to trust no one." a drunken cheeky grin flashed on Akkumas face. Those crimson red eyes held a drunken look in them yet behind that drunken gaze was a passionate fire, his burning determination to rise Kumogakure into the heights of power it had never seen before. The seventeen year old knew it was a risk to trust Kushin and even more so to trust Haruka who he knew so little about. Nonetheless victory couldn't be achieved without risks and hopefully if things went ahead as he hoped he'd have himself two powerful friends. Whom he hoped when the time came he could trust to go ahead with the necessary methods, than again it would all depend on the events and actions that would happen not only within this meeting but after it.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He understood where Akkuma was coming from, and though he was using himself as a bargaining chip Kushin wasn't so sure. The other wanted to learn about seals, which meant he was likely wanting to learn about things like that which was commonly referred to as a Dark Sage. Which meant that he wanted the corpses for...

Sitting silently he observed and ignored the girl, she wasn't his interest and his mind was working on other things. Akkuma mentioned friendship, which was equally discounted as an attempt at manipulating his feelings. So many in his past had come with the olive branch of friendship only to use it to whip hip later. The fact that Akkuma blatantly ignored the girls question proved that he simply wanted personal gain. He was too focused on what it was that he wanted to gain.

Hmmmmm. The low hum escaped his lips as he considered his many, many options.

I will tell you what I am going to do. I am going to leave you in the capable hands of one of my Harvester's. He has a particular preference for dead bodies and has a vast wealth of knowledge which I often draw from myself. Akkuma might worry that another person was being drawn into the circle, the more people the more likely a secret wouldn't stay secret. If I trust him, you can trust him. It was his way to try and calm those nerves.

Yet Kushin truely trusted this man, only because of the hold he had on him. He was the reason Kushin had made Sennin, with all the dirt Kushin had found on the man he'd had no choice but to do as Kushin asked. At first Kushin knew it was resentful, and he knew he'd need to watch for a counter strike. Yet with the changes Kushin had put in place a change had come over the man. The atmostphere when the two were in the same room changed from that of near combat to almost a form of admiration. It went both ways of course, Kushin had worked under the man when he had been Sennin, Kushin was well aware that his knowledge would include many things that Kushin had no comprehension of. Yet what Kushin had managed to do for the medical branch were things that the man hadn't managed, or hadn't conceived of doing. The man had so much more freedom now with his work than he ever had. Much of the evidence that Kushin had been able to blackmail him with was now legal, Kushin had taken the shackles of the law and unlocked them, letting the man work as he pleased without the burdons he'd once had. Perhaps it was this formed bond, this kinship, which was what had Kushin bring him into his most trusted group, the Harvesters.

Bringing a hand to his ear he dialed in to the mans headset I request your services. A young ANBU in training would like some bodies of the not so legal kind. I figure your particular skill set might help him. His voice was calm, his eyes looked at Akkuma as he spoke. He wanted this, or at least that's what he thought he wanted. He was stepping over the line, much further than Kushin had imagined he would do. Yet this was also dangerous for Kushin himself. The man would come, but before then he needed to give Akkuma warning.

Be aware that if things come back at me that I will be like water and though my clarity and image may be tarnished with dirt for a while, eventually it will settle and I will continue to exist. However you will be working as a shinobi, and no matter how skilled you might be you will need medical help at some stage, and it will simply never come. Your clan which you are building will fall, you do not know the lengths I will go to to destroy everything you will work to have achieved. His eyes were piercing, he wasn't used to people willingly jumping off the cliff, he usually coerced them. Coercing was safer than this.

After a moment, when he was sure the message had gotten across he lent back, relaxed Of course if you simply are as you appear then I'm sure we can work well together for many years to come, your clan growing strong, you achieving your dreams and things will all be cherry blossoms and rainbows.

A knock at the door.

Enter. he called and looked to the door as the figure entered.

Akkuma, Haruka, may I introduce you to Kogan. ex-medical Sennin he finished in his mind, yet he didn't want to antagonize the man. After all he was now a colleague, a trusted member of his squad. The dirty work they had already done together bound them. If it wasn't so bloody it would be glorious, no, wait, that was why it was glorious. Kushin smiled.

Satoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Most interesting, I wonder what exactly Kushin has me getting involved with now Kogan thought with a little annoyance after receiving the message from the current medical sennin, Isaki-sama. At the moment he was just getting ready dissect the body of an enemy corpse retrieved in mission, the shinobi who brought the body back to the village said this foe possessed some interesting skills. The former medical sennin was hoping this due to the presence of a kekkai genki. Preliminary test suggested this wasn't the case, but you can never really know until more intensive test are done. "Kaori, you may precede the examination without me. I must attend to other matters it seems," Kogan said to his assistant as he finished up washing his hands. Its a shame he wouldn't be able to do it himself.

The thought of Kushin always brought up mix feelings within himself to be honest. Though its to be expected of course since in a way Kushin took everything away from him; his title, his honor, and his beloved medical branch. Kogan couldn't deny it was his own fault as well. Over time as medical sennin, he got sloppy and became more distant from his branch while getting more consumed in outside matters. Perhaps though if Kogan has more active presence in his branch and was more dilligent about keeping a closer on the activities of his members he would still be in charge despite cunning and sinister action of his former subordinate. Smiling slightly Kogan shook his head as he thought this. The sad and disturbing thing is even if given the opportunity to stop the series of events that lead to his fall, he wouldn't. Kogan knew this with certainty, what Kushin has done for this branch and the village as whole has simply put made Kogan one of his biggest supporters. The man was truly a visionary which at times Kogan hated to admit to himself and would probably never tell Isaki that directly despite knowing it to be true. As medical sennin, Kogan did a decent job due to his intelligence, knowledge, and skill, but his changes only influenced the branch and his own work. Kushin has already done an amazing job at influencing the entire village and even the law. Because of the new medical sennin he used doing research and has resources he could only dream of before. Kogan chuckled to himself remembering how hard it was to find a decent body to study, at times he got lucky when a certain former ANBU captain gave him a hook up every so often.

In addition to that, being around the new medical sennin has allowed to evolve from his former self. Kogan knew better now about being too lax and trustworthy and he knew how important it is not to let anything get in the way of the progress of science. Back then he hid behind morals and honor to avoid doing the necessary things that needed to be done. Now he no qualms to do what was needed, he understood clearly now at times sacrifices must be made. Be it from other or you own ideals.

Finally reaching Kushin's office, Kogan knocked at door and not long afterwards was invited in. As he entered the sennin's office he noticed a male and female that he wasn't familiar with. They could probably still smell the scent of blood and cleaning products on him as he walked by. "Thanks for the introduction Isaki-sama. Its nice to meet you Akkuma and Haruka. So I hear one of you is in need my expertise," he said kindly with a small smirk very much so curious as to why he was here. "What trouble lies in wait for me now", Kogan thought as he took a quick glance at Kushin before returning his gaze to the two strangers in the room.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

sarah_kerrigan_for_melike_acar_by_ertacaltinoz-d2vl5ze-1.jpg

Tomomi's eyes bored into the mans skull as he deliberately ignored her. "Well then, if he doesn't need me, then fuck him." she thought and silently listened half aware of what was going on. She had lost herself in the world outside one of Kushin's windows. An intense need to escape this office arose and she smirked. At first it sounded like a kiss-ass speech to get what he wanted. He mentioned seals like Haruka had, and Tomomi perked up slightly, only to send a glare at Akkuma. Was he like that man? Was he going to take people against their will and do horrid experiments on them? If there was one thing Tomomi and Haruka hated equally, it was men who believed themselves above others and did whatever they wanted for nothing in return. While Tomomi was always seeking new playthings, ergo cursed seals and more power, if they were to come from anyone like the man who had taking Haruka as a prisoner, she would refuse.

Thankfully, Kushin revealed that Akkuma would only be working on the dead. It eleviated some pressure and renewed a small hope that this man next to her would be able to grant her more power. Of course, she was all making assumptions at this point. But no one usually refused what she requested, either out of fear...or stupidity. It had been some time since she made men go dumb with her power, and that was usually boring so she didn't do it often.

But then came a warning. One that held malice within. In fact it was a threat. The medical sennin seemed to be stating that should it come back to bite him in the ass, that he would simply stop all medical shinobi from intervening should Akuuma's family be involved. Tomomi's rather serious frown turned into an elated smile. "I like this guy, Haruka. Sounds like someone I could get drunk with. IF I could get drunk..." Tomomi thought to herself. Of course Haruka was long gone into slumber, so she was really only speaking to herself.

A knock at the door and Kogan entered, and Tomomi quickly thumbed towards Akkuma, helping Kogan out to decipher which one of them needed him. There wasn't much for her to say while she looked at the door. Maybe it was time to get up and leave. But what about Akkuma? He spoke of cursed seals, and Tomomi craved them. But her boredom nearly equalled that craving... She would watch what happened next, with a frown on her face.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[Inactivity Topic Left - She somehow slipped out uh...to use the restroom and never returned.]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Understandable.

I'm leaving due to innactivity as well.

Kushin... kicks you all out of his office or something~

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back