Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Form A Bond ~ Req Shin

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Here I am ^-^
Akkuma had managed to find an empty room to send one of his Corpse Messengers to inform Uziuke that the meeting with the Raikage had been approved and was due to start. After that he continued up to the designated room finding the receptionist who was outisde the room. "I'm Miroku Akkuma, I'm here to see the Raikage...please tell me I have the right room." he said with a devilishly charming smile his right hand ruffling his blonde hair as if due to embarrasement at the thought of being lost. "Also one f my fellow clan members will be joining me in the meeting, he won't be long." he said with another grin. After the receptionist had confirmed this was the right room Akkuma smiled "Thank you, could you inform the Raikage I'm here?" he said with a charming grin knowing Uziuke could not be far off.

'All that remains is to ensure our clan has a strong ally and begin the initial founding of an alliance between us and kumogakure.' he thought to himself knowing it would be no small task that lay before him. But he was Miroku Akkuma Head of the Miroku Clan he had no choice to accomplish this and so he would. He'd heard kind words about Shin from the people in the streets it was time to see if the man lived up to his reputation. Standing there in his white robes with the Miroku Clan symbol on the back. The lotus bloom with all the seal kanjii upon it a sign of the clans devotion to their task.

MFT
OOC: Uziuke is going to post then will be good to go.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No, everything has been fine." Uziuke replied nonchalantly as he continued behind one of the women who seemed to be familiar with the building. He stopped for a refreshing sip of water, so he wasn't too far behind his clan leader. The messenger Akkuma sent out for him told the boy to meet him at the scene, but finding the correct room himself was a hassle. He was glad the woman found him when she did.

She opened a door, gesturing for Uziuke to enter. The boy gave a simple thanks as he moved into the room spotting Akkuma. He moved to the clan leader's side, his red eyes laying on his older brother. "The Raikage isn't a mean person... right? His curios nature began to peek out a bit. Uziuke had been staying indoors most of his time within the village. He hadn't gotten word of much so he either had to figure things out himself or ask around for the information he wanted.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fatigue slowly began to overcome the raikage. Even as a man endowed by years of chakra training, there was no running away from human rudimentary weakness. At least, Shin had the time to properly change to the acceptable attire of his position. His blotched gray and white robe fluttered through the air as he made calmly walked through the corridors. He glanced at the glassed walls with various foreign shinobi from Kirigakure to Hosigakure.

"Do you believe it is proper to allow so many refuges into our village." A hooded figure shrouded in dark robes said. There was barely much of anything that was identifiable besides the silvery pendent that wrapped around its neck.

"Your mechanical mind is such a joy to uphold, Deta. Why don't you let the raikage breath; he should be able to handle it." A raspy woman's voice said. The voice was heard from no discernible source besides the empty aether.

The voice was accompanied by a shadowy black cloud that flew out into the open and manifested itself into a diminutive figure. What looked like arms were wrapped and bounded by steel chains tightening the already constricted rags that the figure was wearing.

"Also, if you can be a dear would you release these bonds. They are chaffing." The woman said with a gasping crackle. Deta ignored the creature keeps his body faced forward.

"You know if you are so worried about Kirigakure. I am sure Lady Ena would not mind sparing a hoard or two. Who knows what these shinobi will do to your people. Maybe they might just corrupt another of Kumogakure's finest"

"No. I will not be tempted despite your reasons." Shin said in a terse tone. He glanced back at Deta who did not seem to respond to any of the youkai's statement, unclear as to whether or not the sentient life form agreed or not. The youkai did make some valid points but there was no reason for genocide nor was it truly reasonable to prevent any outsiders. Eventually, Shin stopped and looked through the glassed wall as discovered the visitors -- two men wearing distinguishable clothing that mark them as being part of a clan of some kind. There was nothing on their documents discussing what clan so Shin could not make any assumptions that it was the Isaki clan that Hoshikata was a part of.

Shin opened the door revealing himself and his comrades to the two men.

"I apologize for my late arrival. The village has been busy with refuges. I am Hayata Shin, hachidame raikage and my... personal guards." Shin spoke pausing slightly carefully hiding the half-truth underneath his elevated collar. It was true that Shin and Noizu, as the youkai called itself, were his aid but not the aid that Shin would rather divulge to foreigners. Normally, he would have called regular guards but Deta was adamant about observing on his own without human distraction. It did not help much that Noizu was here. At least for now the old hag was quite sitting down at the corner. Deta stood at the opposite corner folding his arms looking more or less like a statue with his entire body and face covered in gray robes.

His eyes peered through the tinted lenses as he examined the documents that was cradled on his arm. "You both hailed from Kirigakure no Sato. Is that right?" Shin speaking underneath said as he examined the documentation provided by the gate guards. "What can I do for you, gentleman."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma ouldn't help but chuckle devilishly "I should hope not otherwise this meeting will be futile." he said with awarm smile to his brother trying to ensure he did not worry. When the Raikage and his 'personal guard' entered the room the half-demon bowed answering the Raikages question as he did so. "Indeed Raikage-sama, however during this great winter we can longer reside in our homeland." his words held a tone of lingering pain when he spoke these words.

"Uziuke be respectful, but watch the guards."
he thought to Uziuke after establishing his Demonic Mindlink with his brother. If Uziuke didn't fight Akkuma's presence he'd be able to communicate telepathically wih the boy during the meeting. This would allow them to disuss things without needing to converse in front of the Raikage, once the link was established he would begin answering the mans final question. "I've come here with my brother Uziuke to try and form a treaty or alliance between the Miroku Clan and Kumogakure. In an attempt to take the necessary steps to build a strong bond between us." he said with a warm smile those ocean blue eyes of his analyzing the Raikges reaction.

"I also wish to attain your permission to hunt the demons within this village...I believe my father hides amongst their ranks." he spoke truthfully and with confidence laying everything there on the tableso there was no needless tip toeing and hiding true agendas. The eighteen year old demonic shinobi wondered how the Raikages guard would feel about what he'd said, for he could feel the dark chakra that pulsed around them. Those eyes of his held a friendly charming look in them, while he used his Anbu training to analyze the three before him closely. 'Lets see where this path takes me...' he thought to himself.

This would surely be an interesting conversation if nothing he'd at least have some insight into the Raikage but he preferred the hope that a treaty or alliance could be brokered between the two parties. Uziuke was free to speak to Akkuma at any moment thanks to the Demonic Mindlink jutsu, privacy was assured.
<i>
</i>

MFT

Demonic Mindlink
CRPJ's Effect: Allows Akkuma and up to X-amount of people to communicate via telepathy. {Within a topic}
Example RP of how it will be used: Akkuma could feel the meeting heading down a bad road and decided to inform the others of their next actions "Alright be prepared watch the guards I'll get the old man." thought the demon he heard his teams acknowledgements and their usual rowdy thoughts of what they'd do should that happen. Chuckling he smiled a wide devilish grin as the first guard reached for his katana "Now!" thought the sage and his team disabled the two guards before they could even get a strike off. While Akkuma moved with blinding speed towards the old man coming to a stop in front of him. "Now that was silly wasn't it..." he said with a confident grin upon his face.
Reason why it cannot be used in battle: It would be impossible to maintain that kind of link in the heat of battle the chakra control required to accomplish such a feat is impossible to acquire.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke nodded, knowing that he couldn't expect everything to go all honkey-dorry all the time. It seemed the lands he traversed always had some sort of surprise awaiting in the shadows. As the door opened one more, Uziuke starred to the ones to enter. 'Which is the Kage?' The boy wondered to himself. Uzi assumed it was the one wearing the collar shirt. The others wore hoods and rags, but he didn't want to assume.

The boy's question was answered as the Raikage introduced himself as Shin. It sounded as though Akkuma and Uzi weren't the only ones to wander into the village. The white haired boy bowed along with Akkuma, showing respect to the village's leader. As Akkuma spoke of Kiri, Uzi couldn't help but feel a pain pierce him inside that was unexplainable. His face would show a sudden expression, but it would quickly dissipate upon hearing Akkuma's voice within his head.

'Hai!' The boy replied through the mind link. Uzi kept his eyes on the Raikage's guards. If any of them happened to gaze back into his eyes they'd notice the hypnotic spirals that swirled throughout the boy's irises. Maybe he could have a little fun with the guards and make them begin to have hallucinations of the wildest things. Maybe pink elephants bursting into the room, or a drummer rabbit that just kept going and going. But nothing too harmful... right? The boy figured it would be just a tad bit fun to mess with the guards minds.

If any we're to look in his eyes he'd make them visualize clouds floating around in the room with birds flying around singing high pitched melodies while laying colorful eggs all about. The boy only half listened to Akkuma and Shin's conversation, having more fun than he ought to be. He did however stay alert to Akkuma's voice through the mind link.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy was to boastful for his own good as he attempted to play games with forces he could not possibly comprehend. It might have been a mistake for Shin to bring Deta and that cursed youkai. Both Deta and Noizu were distrusting of the two men for obviously different reasons.

The apparent leader stood up before Shin and responded to his first inquiry confirming that the two men were both from Kirigakure and jocularly commented on the great winter that plagued their land, obviously describing the blizzard storm that made the village uninhabitable. Noizu felt the men's somber aura spewing out of their body as the leader continued to speak.

"A halfbreed..." The old woman muttered as said rattling her chains against the white tiled floor. The woman made staccato noises with what sounded like grinding teeth.

Deta's hooded head glanced at the old woman. There was no emotion or sudden gestures that could possible come out of him but the woman knew that Deta want no debauchery and foolishness in the meeting. There was no reason to expose their identity to them, despite the younger man at the back goading them with those notorious eyes. The conversation continued on for a while as the leader brought his proposition to the raikage.

"It our blood that allows them to use their precious sharingan and now this child wants to goad his eyes on me." The woman said as she began to chuckle. The small chuckle grew into a snort then full on laughter loud enough but only audible to the young man. If Deta had waited a minute to late he would have missed the creeping shadow that crawled out of the woman's body toward the young man. Deta quickly thrust his arm toward her revealing his black gloved hand. The woman's body rose into the air then slammed against the wall making the glass wall on the opposite side of them shake. The ragged hood that covered the woman's face propped open revealing her countenance. There was nothing but death on her face. Her skin was putrid and horrid. The skin that pressed against her face was barely hanging on like woman's clothing except this woman was not an attractive sight to behold.

"What did I tell you Noizu?" Deta said with an alarming tone filled with power as if several people were within him. "What! You know what that foolish boy was doing." She said with a raspy voice only being able to move her head back in forth like a shifting pendulum. "How you can trust them, Shin-chan. You are not forgetting our deal have you.." She said with a smile exposing yellow grime and teeth.

"Know your place, youkai. There is not logical reason for your reaction and you know this." Deta said not at all convinced at her words.

"Stand down Deta." Shin said as he exhorted the hooded figure.

Deta releasing his hand as the woman dropped quickly to the ground. Deta knew that the chakra that was aiding in suppressing the power of the youkai slowly overtaken him as if that were possible. The research that discovered the usefulness of compressed chakra which lead to Deta's sentient state was mostly based on Karubin's work on chakra combustion. Existing as pure chakra expressed in living form by Shin and the various sennin of Kumogakure no Sato, neither of sennin would have anticipated that the chakra would be heavily involved in manipulated various forms of chakra. Shin needed to find the Kami contract as soon as possible and the youkai and Deta knew this.

"I forgot to mention that your new pals are secretly discussing ways to betray you." The woman said as she looked at her clothes. "Ah now you ruined my dress, Deta." She chuckled again.

Shin and Deta ignored her remarks. Shin returned his attention toward the man. "I apologize but if you do have something to hide I would advice against it, it is obvious to see that neither of my guards are actually human are not interested in petty deception." Shin said as he glanced at the young brother. "In regards to your proposition, I would have accepted the offer it were a month ago. You see I have accepted a contract with the youkai to suppress their presence in the physical realm by using Deta." Shin said as he paused knowing that he was going to give a long monologue explaining exactly what was on Shin's mind.

"Deta is living chakra personified, thusly he is capable of manipulating chakra at a level that exceeds human capabilities. but even he has limitations. Of course, Deta did not agree with my decision to accept the contract in this way. His reasonings complete different from the obvious. Deta has calculated that he can only suppress the dark chakra levels for three years before immutable damage begins to occur in the physical realm. Normally, I would have accepted Deta's assessment but if I am able to find the kami contract I would be to abate Edna's forces nearly completely which is far better than this continuos struggle. Perhaps, you would assist me in this journey given your...talents."

Deta still did not agree with even this idea. Even if they were to succeed there was not guarantee the effects it would have in other areas of the world. It was true that there would the demon oppression would be gone in all practicality but there was no way to be certain what it would do to the balance of both Yin and Yang. Perhaps this was the goal of the youkai all along. Deta would have to wait and understand the situation more. He could not get directly involved being a mediator of both worlds

[Let me know if you don't agree with my rp, but Uziuke does not know that he is attempting to mess with a full blood youkai and a sentient life made of pure chakra]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
A series of very unexpected events unfolded before him, first his own presence within the rom appeared to offend one of the guards. Akkuma couldn't work it out at first but he then realized that one of the guards was a demon and a large devilish grin spread across his face. The ocean eyed demon continued to watch as events unfolded when the Raikage ordered his guards to stand down. He watched and listened taking everything in before his eyes shifted to the corpselike youkai. "Skúste poškodiť môj brat a ja pozre tvoju dušu. Ako som v úmysle pohltiť tie staré duše." spoke the blonde haired teenager the warning spoken in the tongue of his demon ancestors. Before looking at the Raikage "I'm sorry but I was just warning the demon by your side if she attempted to strike my brother I would devour her soul, then she would exist on no plane. A jutsu I developed to end the Old Ones permanently and one I will use on my own father. Who I believe resides in your village somewhere." he said with a small smile she would know by Old Ones he referred to the Lords before turning to Uziuke to reprimand him.

"Apologize brother for whatever mischief you were playing at." he said sternly but with a warm brotherly smile. Before facing the Raikage once more "I will of course assist you in this matter but I warn you balance will not be brought to your lands through this...if it does it will only be temporarily." he said before realizing he had a matter to deal with first. "Please excuse me briefly I've got to give my brother a gift..." as his words finished all parties within the room would feel ridiculous amounts of Dark Senjutsu chakra being condensed into chakra seals on Akkuma right hand. Turning he faced his brother "You've proven yourself a capable member of the clan for watching over our people during my absence I give you this.." he said with a warm caring tone as he thrust his hand into Uziukes chest and the kanji spread across his body scrolling all over him. Then the Curse Mark would bind to the boys body forever altering his chakra system once again. With another smile and a pat on Uziukes back he once more faced the Raikage. "I must ask you one other thing, I want your permission for my hunt of my father. Because when I find him I will kill him. With or without your permission I will do this, but I'd much rather your permission but if I can't get your permission I will accept the consequences of my actions afterwards. You have my word as a Demon Sage, if all goes well during this journey to restore balance by attaining this contract will you agree to a treaty or alliance between our people?" he asked with a warm smile before pausing and deciding it would be best if he spoke all that was on his mind.

"I hope I've not offended you with my words or the way my clan is but we are honest and this is our way..." his gaze slid to the Youkai before he shook his head and sighed facing Shin once more, he took a step forward. "Be careful the closer you get to the Yaokai the more danger you will be in." the half-yaokai's gaze slid from Shin to the being Deta. "You Deta be sure to watch over Shin neither the Yaokai or Kami can be trusted when it comes to maintaining the balance..." he gave a small nod of his head stepping back. "Forgive me if I was out of place...but I had to speak my mind. This journey will hopefully help be the foundation of a strong bond." he said with a large devilish grin his demeanor changing from that of his more serious to his warm carefree self. Those ocean colored orbs of his gazed at the Raikages eyes before giving him a once over and an approving wink. "With all I'd heard from your citizens you'd think one of them would have mentioned what a cutie you are." he said in that charming voice of his and a devilishly cheeky laugh.

'Uziuke play nice with the guards...hahaha. Though watch that damn Yaokai I don't trust her. The Raikage Shin appears to be someone that we can befriend, he seems to be an honourable man but we have to get to know him better...does the mark hurt brother? I hope it hasn't caused too much pain.' he said through the Mindlink, how interesting this had been already.

MFT

[Maintaining Demonic Mindlink]

I don't have any problems with that will see what Uziuke say/posts ^-^

[Translation: Try to harm my brother and I'll devour your soul. Like I intend to devour the Old Ones souls. {Old Ones refferring to the Lords of the Yaokai}]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A small grin emerged on the boy's face, but it didn't stay for too long. Uzi watched as the woman in rags began to move her chains as though she were uncomfortable. The boy's ears were filled with a grinding sound, making him a bit uneasy. It seemed as though the boy's dojutsu was beginning to irritate the woman. She began to laugh out loud as he continued to maintain his illusion. 'Uh-oh. I think I made her crazy.' He now knew he went too far with his technique.

The boy ended the illusion abruptly, too content with the ragged woman's outburst to notice the shadow that was beginning to move his way. Within the blink of an eye the chakra being Deta had restricted the woman in one swift movement. Her hood happened to fly off revealing a horrid sight. 'Her face...' Tears began to flood the boy's eyes as he wondered what happened to her, but not a single drop rolled down his cheeks.

All the commotion was enough to catch the attention of both the Raikage and Akkuma. Both seemed a bit concerned with the guard's behavior. Akkuma even threatened the woman. There was something about the ragged woman that kept Uziuke's attention, but he didn't know exactly what it was. Akkuma told him to apologize for his wrongs, which was the just thing to do. After all, it was he who caused the fiasco. The boy looked down and began twiddling his two index fingers. "Sorry for all the trouble grandma, I got a bit bored or whatever."</B><i></i> The white haired boy's apology was sincere. He didn't mean for matters to escalate in the way they did nor did he want to be the cause of the Cloud shinobi's distrust.

After the apology he decided to keep his mouth shut and stop with the shenanigans. He dropped his arms to his sides and looked up to both Deta and Noizu. Deta had released his hold on the woman. The Raikage and Akkuma continued on with their conversation. Uzi continued to only half listen before a familiar great dark chakra presence was conjured up. It was Akkuma. He thrust his palm into Uzi's chest, causing his eyes to widen as he felt pain course through his body. A gift for keeping watch of the clan while Akkuma was incapacitated. Slowly kanji began to spread across his flesh. The boy knelt down, doubled over in pain while trying to catch his breath.

The demon within the boy once again gained control of Uziuke's body. Uzi wasn't strong enough to keep conscious from receiving the new seal, instead, the demon within him had now surfaced. This gave him complete control of the boy. A grin spread across his face as he slowly came to a stand, looking at the back off his hands at the kanji scrolled across it. "Tento chlapec stále nevie, o moci, ktorá ho vlastniť. Hahaha! Nechám ho, aby jeho telo teraz, ale čoskoro to bude bane zachovať."
Translation said:
This boy still doesn't know of the power that he possess. Hahaha! I'll let him keep his body for now, but soon it'll be mines to keep."

His words were low, mainly speaking to himself. He spoke in the same demon tongue that his brother spoke in. He looked to the others in the room, able to catch Akkuma saying something about hunting and killing his father. Of course the only words the demon picked up on was hunting and killing. It had a lust for blood, but of course lashing out now wasn't the way to go. He'd have to wait until the meeting was over and he had his own personal "me" time to do his bidding. He stood quietly with a grin still present on his face.

Meanwhile Uziuke had his own trouble to overcome. `Akkuma? Can you still hear me? The pain was unbearable, but something else has happened. I can't move my body anymore, I think something has a hold on me. I can't fight it right now because I'm too weak. It's like I'm locked in a white room that goes on forever or something. It's all confusing right now. But I won't worry you about it until I can find a way out.'

Pausing Uziuke thought back to what was going on in the room. <B>´But the Raikage seemed like a good guy. I don't know about the woman with him though... She reminds me of my demon.' It was the last of the boy's words before he began thinking of a way to get out of the prison that he was in. He sat down Indian style in his new void, meditating. It was all he could do for now. Of course, the demon side of Uziuke couldn't quite hear the mind link. Maybe bits and pieces, but he didn't find any of the information important.

(( No problems here. Let me know if there's a problem with my post and I'll fix it. ))

MFT | WC: +200

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Hmm, I would like to see you try.” The old woman said as she pulled over the hood over her head. “I am getting bored of this but I am always watching…” At that moment her small body turned into black smoke disappearing.

Uziuke apologized for his rude behavior before the man ran a great surge of energy into Uziuke’s body. The purple light that emanated from the man’s hand burned brighting as the energy caustically singed through the boy’s chest. “Same energy as the youkai.” Shin thought to himself.

The man turned back to face Shin requesting permission to hunt his father albeit only to show his sense of honor and respect to the raikage. He continued on suggesting that Shin should be weary of getting to close to the youkai.

It is unfortunate that your father can be redeemed seeking destruction is not always the best way, but if you truly believe this is the only way to give your father peace then so bit.” Shin said. “I agree; however, as I have said the contract with the youkai is unique. I am still finding ways to mitigate this problem with Deta but I should state this. You should reduce your use of youkai powers as soon as you complete your journey. If you do not eventually the dark energy will consume you, even Deta has trouble.” Shin’s eyes glanced back at Deta.

Even though Deta was pure chakra, he was still a finite being. Shin was fortunate that Deta was able to absorb the amount of energy that was already in his body. Shin still could not determine what Deta’s limits truly were besides the limited knowledge that Deta could explain to him. There was so much he needed to know about chakra.

"If there is no further questions you are free to go."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma chuckled at the hooded yaokai's comment 'Oh you shall get that chance...just wait your turn.' he thought to himself before briefly letting his gaze fall on Uziuke, before his gaze slid back to the Raikage the only sign he'd noticed the abnormality. Things were going to well to jeopardize the way things were going. "My father has moved from Fire Country, Water Country and finally here in Kumogakure. Everywhere he goes cults form, crime rates sky rocket, demonic appearances increase and so do deaths. He is beyond redemption and will enter True Oblivion when I devour him." he said before nodding at the Raikage's warning.

With a sigh he shrugged off the torso part of his robe revealing a new seal over his heart next to his Solar Seal "This is a Contract Seal of my own design...when I break the terms I will die. The terms I shall never lose all of my humanity. Should the day come when all the souls of my cursed brethren I devour break me I too will enter oblivion sealed away forever with their spiritual power as well. These are one of the many drastic measures taken to ensure I do not falter in my nindo." he said with a small smile pulling the robe back up with a simple straightening of his arms. A wider smile appeared on his lips "Besides theres other ways to easily use controlled amounts of it to remain safe..." as he finished his words his gaze slid back to Uziuke once more.

"Viem, že to tvoje meno, ale budete správať sa v priebehu tohto stretnutia, alebo ti pohltiť tvoju dušu." he said in a quick tone to Uziuke, well the demon within him. "I apologize my family uses many methods to push ourselves to our limits more often then not that does not go unnoticed." he said to the Raikage turning to him. Before thinking to himself that perhaps the Raikage would like to see something "Allow me to show you something..." Akkuma knelt to the ground as he spoke performing a quick series of unique handseals with his manipulation of senjutsu he opened the void and summoned a pperfectly preserved demon corpse.

"I acquired this specimen on the borders of water country...I've yet to use my technique on him I'll demonstrate it to you." his tone was calm and friendly as his jaw began to widen much like that of a snakes. "There are two thinsg left over when a demon is killed; the first being remnants of their sins and dark chakra..." with those words a black smoke-like substance swirled from the corpse and into Akkuma once all of this had been consumed a bright red glowing orb began to float up from the corpse. "This is a demons soul...you see even if they're killed so long as their physical heart is okay they can be reincarnated...that is unless their soul is devoured by another demon. In that case their spiritual energy is transfered to the demon along with their true form. They then are forever lost to oblivion...not even the Old Ones are safe from this technique." he said before plucking the red orb from the air and devouring the delicacy. No words could describe how amazing it tasted and made him feel. With a satisfied sigh he performed a few handseals and the body disapeared back to his archive dimension.

Standing he smiled once more "That is how a demon is truly killed. But their are other benefits to doing this for example mmy...mmm I'd call it a demonic rank for now. Goes up depending on how strong the soul is that I devour..." he said with a large carefree grin. But there clearly was a side to this man that knew great detail about both demons and jutsu itself. Akkuma looked once more at Deta "May I be so bold as to ask you some questions?" he had a great many he really wanted to ask but he'd be satisfied with just a few. "Oh Shin I heard Masa is here...could you let me know where she is staying if she is still here? I need to speak to her urgently." before looking back at Deta excitedly. He really was all over the place wasn't he well he was a bit unhinged but in the best of ways. There was a method to his madness for now atleast lets hope the day doesn't come when there is no method to it.

"Let me know if things get bad...if things get truly bad I will seal you. That should allow for us to move to anotheer location and work out whats wrong, but if you can manage through this think of it as a challenge...no need to worry unless you truly think so." he thought to Uziuke via the demonic mindlink. 'Battling an inner demon will be great training for him...hopefully he wins.' he thought to himself with a small smile.

MFT

Translation:
I know not your name but you will behave yourself during this encounter or I'll devour your soul.

CRPJ Used:
Corpse Preservation Jutsu
Archive Jutsu
Demonic Mindlink
Contract Seal [Shown]
Soul Devour Jutsu

*edited for crpj

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
'So we have to find the Kami contract. That doesn't sound like an easy task.' Uzi continued to speak his mind. Meanwhile his demon chuckled at Akkuma's remark. "Nebojte sa. Nemám v pláne bolí chlapca. Ale vyzerá to, že potrebujete nejakú pomoc s nájdením tejto zmluvy."
translation said:
Don't worry. I don't plan on hurting the boy. But it sounds like you need some assistance finding this contract.

"Teraz môžete mi hovoriť Shikazari"
Translation said:
For now you can call me Shikazari
He chose to remain quiet while watching Akkuma perform a technique he'd never seen before. With the aid of his eyes he was able to watch Akkuma's chakra surge within his body while he completed the jutsu. The entire process intrigued the demon. 'Masa is here? That was our latest Kage. You think we can find her? He never was able to meet her while in Mist. He was curious to who the leader of his former village was.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I see." Shin said as he examined the seal pressed against the man's chest. He did make the proper precaution but his warning would prove if he continued to absorb dark chakra, unless there was something that he was not telling Shin especially considering his last statements.

Besides theres other ways to easily use controlled amounts of it to remain safe..." as he finished his words his gaze slid back to Uziuke once more. Akuuma and his brother began a small conversation in a tounge that only Noizu could possible decipher. Akuuma turned back to Shin with sanguine tempermant in his red eyes as he resumed his discussion with Shin. "Allow me to show you something." He said as he knelt to the ground with his hands volantly performing a quick series of unique handseals. The tiled floor began to warp as a black void appeared accompanied by a lifeless body. The body did not appeared to have belong to a human after examining the dark pigmentation of the skin. Akuuma explained that what Shin was a demon's soul apparently manifesting itself in the physical realm. He continued on explaining how he was able to absorb the soul as well as destroy the body. In some aspects he was convincing to suggest that the technique was potent enough to affect even pure bloods.

"It is an interesting feat to behold. May I ask if the technique could be used on any soul? Also, how difficult would it be to replicate this jutsu if someone were to observe it." Shin asked as he studied the ephemeral body.

Before Akuuma responded to Shin's question, his interest of Deta drove himself toward him. "May I be so bold as to ask you some questions?

The hooded figure turned its head toward the man. "What is it that you require, Akuuma-san"

Akuuma turned his site back to Shin nearly forgetting something he needed from Shin.

"Oh Shin I heard Masa is here...could you let me know where she is staying if she is still here? I need to speak to her urgently." before looking back at Deta excitedly.

"Yes, there a woman with that name registerd in the visitor log. I am expected to speak sometime today. You must understand there are several refuges from Sunugakure and Konohagakure who seek employment and shelter.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled with approval at the Raikages interest in his jutsu and he'd answer his question very shortly but first he had to sate his curiousity about Deta. "Well you see I had a few questions in regards to you...the first being do you have a soul? Please forgive me I apologize and will understand if you do not wish to answer...its just I've never encountered a being such as yourself. Also what type of chakra is it that forms your body is it an altered form of senjutsu chakra? Do you exist in just the one realm or do you simultaniously exist within all the realms? And lastly...what s your dream?" he asked in a warm friendly face whilst examining Deta maticulously, actively fighting the urge to take chakra samples. His fingers of his right hand playing subconciously with one of his chakra sealing scrolls.

Once he'd gotten his response from Deta he would turn again to Shin blushing a little "I'm sorry I can't help myself sometimes..." he said with a devilish grin. Indeed it can its designed so that itcan be used on any being...whether they have a soul or not. If they have one it will be yielded along with their residual lifeforce. Otherwise just their lifeforce will be absorbed, to answer your question one could easily learn the jutsu. But you would need the ability of harnessing dark chakra to use it...if you lack this ability I will give you a seal that will remedy it should you wish that. And it would be an honor to share this jutsu with a new found comrade."[/b] he said in that devilishly charming tone of his, little did Akkuma know just how well this alliance would actually go for him. "May I ask for permission to intrude upon your meeting with Mana? For I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak with her, to know she is safe would ease the weight in my heart. For I owe her a great deal..." he said with a small smile before gesturing to Uziuke. "As I said before we use drastic measures to contantly push our limits...more often then not beings seem inclined to show a great interest in this. The majority of my clan carry curse marks and are unafraid of our inner demons, alas I'm unsure what the cause is behind Shikazari's manifestation. Fear not but because both Uziuke and Shikazari are members of my clan and will act accordingly." he emphasized his last words with a small smile at the demon.

'Uziuke we will complete this task with no problems and hopefully be able to have a meeting with Masa and Shin...hopefully.' he thought via the Deminc Mindlink.

MFT

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Prečo to potrebujete vedieť o technike?"
translation said:
Why does he need to know about the technique?
The demon side of  boy began to feel uneasy. With the Raikage having knowledge of such a powerful technique, who was to say that he wouldn't use it against him. A snarl rested on Shika's face. He'd remain calm, but he was staying on guard.

As Akkuma went on with his questions Shika continued to stand silently in place. He waited for his chance to go out and kill. He'd continue being well mannered for now so that he wouldn't draw attention to himself.

'Don't worry, no matter the case I'll be ok. I've learned a lot while traveling. I'm more worried about Shikazari. It's to the point that I can't control or reason with him right now. That last seal put him over the top.'<i></i> Maybe after a bit of rest the boy would be ok. Until then he was keeping his mind calm. Being fearful in this type of situation would only be a hindrance.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Your lack of knowledge of chakra composition is much to be desired, Akuuma-san. Chakra, souls, and life energy are all synonymous. I have always existed just merely with no true conscious. I am comprise of chakra from Akira Saito-sama, Karubin-sama, Hayata Shin-sama, and Kogan-sama. I have no persona of my own I merely replicate their personality." He continued as he pulled down his hood. He revealed a young man perhaps in his mid thirties with a fair dark skin and white silvery hair. His eyes were sharp vibrant red as he stared at similar eyes. "My physical form is alteration of Karubin-sama and to answer your final question I exist in both realms you could say that I am a gateway between both realms. Alas, I divulge enough information to satisfy your palette." Deta said

"Yes, of course." Shin said nodding his head. Shin had no reason to fear that Deta would provide too much information to Akuuma. The last thing they needed was someone haphazardly reproduce a being like Deta. It was difficult enough that the concept of sentient lifeform as sophisticated as Deta could exist.

"Indeed it can its designed so that it can be used on any being...whether they have a soul or not. If they have one it will be yielded along with their residual life force. Otherwise just their life force will be absorbed, to answer your question one could easily learn the jutsu. But you would need the ability of harnessing dark chakra to use it...if you lack this ability I will give you a seal that will remedy it should you wish that. And it would be an honor to share this jutsu with a new found comrade." Akuuma continued responding to Shin's initial inquiry.

"It would be a mistake for you to not ascertain the risks involved in this jutsu whether or not you fear your demonic ancestry is besides the point. Also, if what you say is true would not a full blooded demon be able to use this technique?" Shin remarked remembering that Noizu was still present in the room, although not physically.

"You do not need to worry. Noizu is not here." Deta responded.

"I see." Shin said as he rose from his seat. "I would seem our time has been spent and my presence is required elsewhere. Do you need anything else from me?" Shin continued. Once there were no inquires needed to be answered. Deta would aid in walking the two guest out while Shin attended other responsibilities.

"Also, please to obey the laws of this country to the best of your abilities, that is do not harm any youkai who are no harming any individual without proper concent and reasoning. I still have to uphold the contract that I have accepted until the kami contract is found." Shin said as he walked out behind them.

[Leaving Topic unless Stopped]
[Apologies for the really late post]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled a wide devilish grin and once Deta had finished speaking his tail gave a satisfied flick after having the knowedge he'd desired. 'So he is just a mixed imprint of multiple personalities given form in chakra...different to my own techniques but nonetheless interesting.' he thought to himself before saying. "Thank you Deta, you divulged the perfect amount of knowledge." said the young demon sage with that devilish grin still upon his face. He heard Shin approve of Deta's statement 'Indeed he wouldn't want all of the information divulged seeing as he played a part in this beings creations.' he thought to himself turning to face the Raikage.

"They can and do...but only certain purebloods this is a jutsu I created. As a variation of theirs...in truth your Yaokai friend could probably teach you. But I doubt she would be willing to do such a thing. It would be quite taboo all things considered." he said in response to Shin's statement.

But than again its best I give him ALL the information "You would probably gain a severe amount of taint by doing this, unless you had a vessel to store the taint in due to the human body not adapting to such dark energies. I for one can use the ability but that is only due to my father being Miroku Instiller of Chaos and Devourer of Hearts. One of the Lords of the Yaokai..." he said his voice trailing off, that was enough information Shin did not need to know anything more about his past.

"Shikazari it is because he is to be a comrade that I would teach him this technique, you will learn the importance of comrades do you understand?" asked Akkuma to his brothers demon. Bowing as Shin began his farewell and asked for their compliance Akkuma spoke "You have my word comrade no Yaokai will be meet their end by mine or my clansmens hands unless they have shed the blood of the innoecant without consent. No problem please inform me when you wish to begin this hunt and I will begin making the necessary preparations." said Akkuma with a large grin, wondering just how well this alliance would work out. 'Hopefully it is the beginning of a great friendship...' he thought to himself before turning back to Uziuke.

"Rest up and keep this in mind Uziuke...if he consumes you I will have no choice but to seal you. To much is at stake for our clan....but I believe in you.'[/i] he thought through the demonic mindlink with a devilish grin.

MFT

Topic Left Unless Stopped

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The demon scoffed, though nodded at Akkuma's words. He wasn't as carefree and careless as Uziuke, so it was a bit more of a challenge to trust others. 'Hai!' Was Uzi's final comment to his older brother before he continued on with his meditation. He didn't know the dangers of his situation but was taught to try his hardest no matter the case. He also agreed with Akkuma's method of dealing with the demon. If things got too far out of control who knew how the events would turn out.

[ Topic Left ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back