Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To Grandma's House We Go! [Private]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Beneath layers of concrete and earth sat Masahiro. He was positioned in front of his arrays of information monitors upon which video feeds form areas around the village were displayed. If he were a truly evil person, he would have had a Siamese cat in his lap and would be petting it softly with a grin. However he had so such pet. Instead his expression was that of concern for his next meeting. While he personally didn't feel comfortable with this 'Masaru Yuuto' coming to talk to him, Agent 47 insisted that he be brought down and spoken to. While normally her word didn't go very far, she didn't make requests very often, actually, she never made requests. So the fact she had done so meant he was either a threat or a potential ally that needed to be interrogated/interviewed.

Upon arrival at the front door, Yuuto would be allowed inside the locked steel door and ushered through a few more security check points before finally reaching the floor where he would be meeting Masahiro. Two men in suits would lead him to the CEO's office where they would open the door to allow him inside. Masahiro would turn to face him with a stern look. He would not stand. "I understand that you wanted to speak with me." he spoke in a plain tone, moving a hand to toggle a switch which switched the displays into standby mode, their screensaver that of the Titan logo: a red eye. All the eyes appeared to be focused on Yuuto. Depending on what Yuuto looked to first when he entered, it was possible for him to catch glimpse of the areas within Kumogakure."What is it that you want to know? And I must remind you that information does not come cheaply."

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been nearly a week since he met the interesting woman 47. In the dead of night a courier approached his residence seeking him with a black letter. At first Yuuto assumed it to be a hit, something for him to do and test out some new jutsu he had been working on. However then it came about that it was from an unknown enthusiast. It would seem that the message was brief. He was to meet up with an informant south east of the Raikage's Tower. The letter detailed that if he wished for answers then he had to come tonight and he would only have a thirty minute window. Yuuto had to come alone, and he had to leave his weapons behind. When he arrived he'd be checked for any jutsu usage, a way for them to make sure that he was clean most likely. Their orders were clear but he'd have to have one jutsu active whether they liked it or not. "Keiko, Juyomonji I need you both to stay here. I have some private business to attend to."

Right then.

Gotcha kiddo.

Their answers were simple but they were likely up to their own business on the other side. Would keep them occupied at least. Yuuto would activate the Shadow Garb wreathing himself in darkness making his identity nearly inconceivable. Next he'd lay out all his blades on the ground and emptying himself of any equipment. Even his headset had to be left behind. When all that was completed he'd make a break for the Torre Celeste. When he managed to reach their he'd meet a man in a business suit patiently sitting at the edge of a tree shaded in darkness. He'd respond to Yuuto cautiously. "I thought we told you no Jutsu?" He was getting edgy gripping his briefcase tighter.

"Forgive me but I do have a reputation I have to keep. I don't know you but I can only guess where this is coming from. Check me I have nothing else but this jutsu active to obscure my identity. When you bring me somewhere secluded I'll drop this tech." The man smirked before looking around. He'd motion for Yuuto to follow and the two would disappear in the bramble. The man would trace his hand over the ground and then begin to create one handed seals in a blur. He probably completed twenty three seals before Yuuto lost count. The earth began to slightly shift, and then a trap door seemed to revolve around the ground. He'd open the earthen door and motion for the Anbu to follow. When Yuuto jumped into the rabbit hole he'd dispel the Shadow Garb keeping his word.

They were somewhere underground now, and the entrance was now sealed off. It seemed that their door was not in the place he summoned it from making this base one tough nut to crack. He shook his head in disbelief at the things people could sneak under Cloud's nose, but with all the confusion this wasn't uncommon. Hell had it not been for that demonic doctor he'd have never found Juyomonji. Yuu would follow his informant to a heavy door that had to be open by a chakra signature. Then he'd lead him down through some checkpoints each one with a set of guards. Where all these people came from and what they were guarding was unknown to him. Finally he was taken from the contact by two security guards and brought to a large office. In here sat a man sitting in front of a bunch of monitors. Each one had a picture of a location but that was quickly changed as they all become a logo of a red eye. It seemed that these eyes were staring at him probably checking him. They could be infrared scanners for all he knew. The man didn't stand he simply spoke in a monotone voice. He asked what Yuuto wanted to know and reminded him that information didn't come cheap. Ignoring the information business talk he'd begin to ask his questions.

"Your bomber Blue's boss huh? She told me I'd eventually be contacted but in this manner I didn't believe. To think a base under the Kage Tower, or at least that's where I think the entrance is. You guys really took your time to think this through. Chakra barriers, probably lined with suppression seals deeper you go. Well I'm not here to gawk at your base no I'm here for understandings. The information I seek is to understand why you had her stealing the Kinjutsu Watch List, what that list is exactly, and what do you know of Cloud's dark dealings. I've been seeking information trying to figure out why Shin made deals with Demons. He put me on a watch list but didn't even throw a bounty at his friend Akkuma. What exactly is our Raikage doing behind closed doors? Any information you can give me will be appreciated Mr. ?" He wanted to know about Cloud's dark history or at least as much as he could gain about it. Right now knowing who these people were weren't top priority not unless they could lead him to any kind of answers about this village and about this country.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He got to the point, and that is just what the boss man wanted to do. This banter about his base was needless, after all, he designed it along with the co-creator of Titan. Yuuto posed his questioned and Masahiro's fingers tapped against the desk. There was no harm in giving Titan good PR with a curious shinobi investigating the dealings of the shinobi government. "Just call me Masahiro. You have plenty of questions, and hopefully enough of your own to pay for it all. But we can work that out after. You asked why Agent 47 was tasked with retrieving the kinjutsu list, I will leave this too the end as well." he began, opening a draw to the left of him to pull out the very list seen six days prior by the mans very own eyes.

"This list covers nearly all the kinjutsu users in Kumogakure. I'd like to tell you it was for better purposes, but we both know what's going on. At least I assume you are intelligent enough to have realized it. This right here is, well, it's basically a statement of assets. You, if I may say because you have been mentioned here on the list, are being monitored. The government likes to keep track of their property, and this includes these... forbidden jutsu that shinobi use. The moment the shinobi deviates in action or statement, those harvester shinobi show up kill them to retrieve what they really care about; the kinjutsu. Heck half of the people on this list were pressured into putting their bodies into this situation. We temporarily set them back a few months ago, but a government recovers rather quickly." he explained, turning once again to his control console. Silence filled the area until he found the recording. The screens behind him flashed to life. One moment Hex was walking out of one of the hospital laboratories, then Masahiro fast forward until the lab suffered catastrophic structural damage. Though he would never admit it, it was apparent that Hex had set explosives and blown the place up. "This was a location where they were performing the experiments and forbidden surgeries."

"In regards to Akkuma and the Raikage. As far as I have gathered, Akkuma is one of those demon spawn with delusions of grandeur. 47 informed me of a supposed plot for him to rule all nations with the Kage's bowing to him. Perhaps he is working with Hayata Shin to take over the other shinobi nations, and plans to use the demons as his army. Unfortunately, even I have limited success in acquiring assets within the Raikage's office." he continued with a sigh. This was a lot of information he was throwing out. But based on the tone of Yuuto's questions, it seemed he had issues with the way the administration was acting recently.

"You wanted to know why we needed the list? It's necessary for the future of humanity. There are those on the list with demon's inside of them, what you shinobi call Jinchuuriki, and we would like to remove the evil spirits from inside them and use their power to brighten the future for the country and all man kind." he concluded, folding his fingers together on his desk. What Yuuto would think of this all was up in the air, but Masahiro tried to use more euphemistic language there at the end to give it more of a bright and prosperous feeling.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masahiro began to speak starting with Hex's involvement in the stealing of the Kinjutsu lists. He did not come up front about the list just yet however he began to explain what the list was. It was in better terms like a loan list. Whether it was you loaning your body to the village by force or the village loaning you the techniques they would come back to benefit. If they deviated from the intended shinobi path, they'd be harvested. It struck Yuuto odd but the Harvesters were basically Anbu Hunter wannabees. They however did not destroy the body and let the shinobi rest in peace they desecrated it dissecting it for information. Smart but how much information did one need about their shinobi? To be honest it disgusted Yuuto, it was worse than necromancy. He only revived willing souls, but cloud picked apart their shinobi. He wondered if this was how Keiko died, if she was yet another causality on the list. This meant that when he died he'd be collected and picked apart. Yuuto could foresee this, situation the kind of devastation and betrayal some would feel from this. The Masaru Clan for one would not condone to their kin being picked apart, they'd rather you absolve them by fire. He could clearly see that this was not going to be an answer any longer not with the way these people operated.

He was silent waiting for more answers while processing information about the Medical Division. Then Masahiro went on to show him, a video trial of a genetics experiment. Hex had apparently done something, probably more explosives planted, because as soon as she vacated from the video, the experiment room blew up. It seemed as though this was the attack he briefly saw in an old file, they didn't really catch the culprit however so he wondered if this was the truth of the matter. Then after explaining that situation, he was left more thoughts. Just what was Kumogakure tampering with? Was it truly this important to become strong or did they not believe in their human will anymore? This power he'd obtained made him feel dirtier than ever now, Yuu wanted to do nothing more than get rid of it. He wanted to prove that you didn't need forbidden jutsu to become truly strong, at least not things like this.

Next Masahiro spoke about Akkuma and Shin. He said that Hex had found out about a plot to control all of the Kage. Akkuma wanted a shinobi world where they would bow down to him. It was then that the meter broke inside of his mine. Whatever line he had snapped. He clenched his fist, so hard to the point where his knuckles whited and blood dripped from his hands. Was this true? Did Hayata Shin really make a deal behind closed doors with that cretin? If he wanted this, did Shin not know about it? No there was no way the Raikage was that stupid. He had to have asked the demon what his goals and plans were and if they had this contract Akkuma couldn't lie to him right? All Shin had to say was "It's an order" and then there would be no lies. There was something more going on but he needed confirmation. "Can you confirm these were Akkuma's words? Furthermore do you know if a man named Hoshikata is working with him? We had the bastard detained and Shin let him go with a minor slap on the wrist if it wasn't for my words that liar would be inside Kumogakure not knowing his past life but being with the love of his life. Even though he's still with the spymaster on a trip to Mist. Our Raikage makes me scratch my head sometimes. I wonder if Hoshikata's group Titan is in on all of this, do you have information on them too?" It seemed that there wasn't much more to confirm however. Yuuto would be able to turn them inside out, or at least make an escape and set them up. If he really wanted to, but they anticipated this and knew that the information would sway him. He was more willing to listen than attack at this point. Plus he needed to connect the dots more. Especially with Masa giving him the inside scoop on the golden liar there were only so many links he had to connect before the truth came out.

He barely focused on their plots of the Jinchuuriki. Not until he said they wanted to remove the evil spirits and use the power for something else. "My head hurts from all this craziness. I can't believe what I'm hearing but my heart doesn't tell me otherwise. These Jinchuuriki, if you remove the spirit what happens to the host? Powers like these don't ever come without a cost. Removing them I'm sure plays a cost as well so what is the price the hosts have to pay?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As soon as Yuuto requested confirmation of Akkuma saying the, Masahiro turn to a small dial that scrolled through the crude memory device that resided in his desk. Each on had a name and through the tiny display he could read it. His search carried on as Yuuto continued to speak. However, he paused when the name Hoshikata was spoken. Masahiro's distant eyes turned into a glare as he looked up to Yuuto, his ears far more attentive than before. His conclusion was the best of all. This boy really was ignorant of the underlying web of deceit that stretched across the great village. In fact, his lack of knowledge was flattering to the leader of Titan. It meant his agent's were doing their job as best they could, avoiding having ties to the company when they took part in the more... devious jobs.

Yuuto finished by speaking about the demon infested shinobi of Kumogakure, and Masahiro took a breath to prepare his response to what had been said. "We've been doing tests with different jutsu and sealing techniques in order to find a way for the subjects to live." he began, but looked down at his desk. "However, there have been mixed results. Our most promising technique allows them to keep their life, but for some reason, it's like a part of their soul is taken with the demon. If it puts your mind at ease, we approach these individuals with the offer, and only perform procedures on those who volunteer." he said, looking back up with a smile. Not the full truth, but mostly. There were a few of the subjects who weren't so lawful and Titan paid for them to be brought from across the continent for these tests.

"But back to more important matters." he continued. "First, your confirmation. There is quite a bit to their conversation, I'll try to find you the parts you want to hear."
Shin has not tired of me being here, he seems intent on making a calculated decision...and soon I will be the demon that rules this region... This world will be mine...the Kage's will bow before me.

The Masahiro played bits and pieces trying to find the right spots until he finally realized the pair had moved on from deal making to something more lewd. "The rest of the conversation pertains to 47 making her deal with Akkuma, but from the sounds of it, Hayata Shin appeared to be considering the deal at the time. Any smart man would take careful consideration in choosing allies in a quest for ultimate power over the shinobi nations, would he not?" Masahiro concluded, posing a question for Yuuto to consider.

"However, the man you mentioned, Hoshikata..." said Masahiro with malice. "He stood where you were nearly a year ago, also looking for information and what seemed to me to be an agreement. His reputation as a liar preceded him, but based on his actions in Kumogakure at the time, it seemed to be all right. However, from the way you speak of things, it seems that he has sold us out. Here I had hoped to have found a powerful ally. I don't often make mistakes judging people, a mistake I never intend to make again." he finished with a frown. Though, it wasn't like Hoshikata could give the Raikage anything on them. They had hired him for a few missions and assigned one of their own to follow him. What Masahiro didn't plan on was him taking a Kumo shinobi right under the noses of the administration itself. He had indeed been more trouble than he was worth. Perhaps this was a blessing in disguise: an easy reason to cut losses. Still, it was a good thing they were moving their base of operations within the month, because it was still possible for the liar to do more damage.

Masahiro leaned back in his chair with a smirk. "Oh, and if you have not guessed by now, let me be clear, you are standing in the Titan Headquarters. I'm not sure what the liar has said about us, but as is his nature, it was probably lies in order to appear cooperative."

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would seem that Masahiro began to explain his process however he was more likely to find a needle in a haystack then again he did have that list and who knew how many Jinchuuriki Kumogakure was hiding. Now there was the admirable cause of volunteers but from the way these people skulked in the shadows and operated they were likely an intelligence organization. However then he got to the juicy stuff. Akkuma's voice rang through like an unwanted chime. He sought to destroy this man but his dealings could be the very thing he was searching for. However why would Akkuma say this to Hex? Just who was that woman and who were these people. They clearly weren't aligned with the shinobi regime.

It would seem that they had some kind of similar thought about Shin and what he was doing with Akkuma. How could a man who had control that deeply not know the truth? It was clear that there was a conspiracy here and Hayata Shin was just another piece of the puzzle. It was becoming a crystal what had to be done but whether or not he'd take the route proposed would be something else entirely. For now all Yuuto could do was listen and gather more information. He was quite speechless. Then Masahiro began to speak about Hoshikata and he sounded annoyed. Irritatingly enough Hoshikata was once offered a position here and instead turned around and sold them out. It could only mean one thing, and that these people were Titan. A lot of the puzzle pieces began to fall in place and why they would even consort with Akkuma was because he could get them demons. It seemed as though the time for quietness was over.

"Your resources are impeccable it's no wonder I didn't realize this was Titan. I had a feeling that you were a strong intelligence agency but we know next to nothing about Titan. On the matter of Hoshikata not only did he inform us about you he tried to bargain your location and your plans for sanctuary and forgiveness. It's clear he's a snake and a loose end is one way of putting what needs to be done. There is a lot I do not understand however and quite a bit that has me unraveled. However it would seem that I cannot trust anyone as my own government is falling apart at the seams. It doesn't seem like you have much interest in Kumogakure only aspects things you can gain. I've been trying to think that this village was all about the protection of their citizens when it's turned out we're nothing more than mere tools. Hayata probably has no hold over things anymore, I've tired of these games. I do not know you Titan people but I need something from you and you'll likely need something from me. Since you've shown me so much it's clear that either you want to turn me into a pawn or you hope for a partnership. I'd like to take the easy route and help you as long as it does not cause harm to my village. There are a number of expendables however, but if you can promise that whatever plots you have do not interfere with the well being of my citizens then I can respect that. However it still leaves the elephant in the room, what is Titan's end goal, and how do you plan on going about it? I understand that for all your information I'm expected to pay something in return, so let's work out a deal?" It might have been doing a deal with the wildcard, but at least he wasn't consorting with a power hungry demon.

Yuuto would begin to smile gaining confidence in his next words. Yes while he may have been dealing with Titan they did't harm too many people, not more than the village has at least. He was sure they had their own shadiness but they weren't as guarded as the village with enough digging he'd be able to extract the right information. He just needed to get close. However he did not plan to double cross them, he planned to use them. Titan could be a grand asset in the future and especially if he could make himself a prime candidate. "Usually this is the part where I begin selling myself. Let's see I guess I can start with Hoshikata. I know his whereabouts or at least where he's headed. I know there is someone there who can get in touch with him, I know how to reach the borders without getting caught. I can run more stable information than you could hope to and with less hassle. Let's see there's also Miroku Akkuma. I can only assume he meant to be a powerhouse in your organization as Hex did not want me to kill him. Instead she said he cannot die right now. You need demons to fuel your goals and he is a demon but what if I told you I could provide you with the same thing and I have far less ridiculous goals? I don't need the world to bow down to me that's how you make too many enemies. I need allies and I need my village free of tyranny. It's clear that our spineless Kage is either a great actor or doormat. I need his ideals changed or him removed from the throne. Not that I plan to take it but I hope to see someone less corrupted on there. I'd also seek to uncover these dark secrets my village is keeping and blow the veil on this Kinjutsu initiative." He'd pace back and forth slowly speaking but letting excitement breach in his words every now and then. A dark portal would open and a small shadow imp would come from it showing him that he had some connection to a world with creatures like demons or whatever. If he could utilize Titan's assets he could potentially rid himself of the Primordial Realm and free his clan. There were many advantages to working with Titan and none more than their information set up. He would get the right direction to gain the things he needed and didn't have before.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masahiro nodded his head with a smile at the compliment he paid. However, the proud expression turned to something more pensive as Yuuto began to speak in ways that Masahiro often did when he was young. He sounded full of potential, and information as well. The he was already paying back his debt with the information about Hoshikata. However, there was still the issue of whether he can be trusted or not. Revealing what had been revealed was all well and good, but it gave him no leverage over the boy. Nothing to stop him from running and blabbing to those who could stop what they had in motion; if the going got tough. Still, his words were logical and as long as his precious citizens weren't harmed then all would be fine. Up to this point, Masahiro had been sugar coating things and there was still much Yuuto didn't know about Titan. The Masaru could very well start digging into things in Titan's past and found a list of dirty laundry, a very well hidden list. Perhaps it was time to expunge those past mistakes and look towards a new future. The ascension was near, after all.

Yuuto paused and eye contact was made. "The common folk are as important to us as they are to you, I can assure you the company would never do anything to endanger the innocent." he promised.

He then nodded his head for Yuuto to continue and explain the deal he had in mind. So young and yet his words were cut from the same cloth as his own. While he had value as a shinobi who could fight, Masahiro didn't see him as that. No, Yuuto had bigger plans for his country that was beyond fighting. "Are you the one I've been searching for?" wondered Masahiro. For a moment he peered at Yuuto as he spoke, before quickly cataloging this deal that he had cooked up and how it might benefit himself and the company. "I do prefer a much less risky investment if it results in the same profit." he began, referring to how Yuuto claimed he could provide the same as Akkuma. He took a few more moments in thought before speaking so as to make sure he interpreted everything he said correctly. One can never be too sure of what he is shaking to.

"So. You offer me Hoshikata and somehow you are going to be able to supply us with the power we need in the form of spirits. We offer you Akkuma, and assistance in your goals of ridding Kumogakure of the corrupt regime, and the plans they have in motion. And finally, we both have an open door when it comes to information. We'll scratch your back if you scratch ours, vice versa." he concluded with a smile. For the first time, Masahiro stood.

He stretched his arm out with an open palm, ready to shake the young man's hand. "Do we have an accord?"

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masahiro promised that the well being of the citizens of Kumogakure, the ones who couldn't protect themselves would be fine. The only way Yuu would know if he was lying is if he worked with Titan. Honestly it wasn't looking like a bad option at least when stacked against not knowing things. Even though there was still uncertainty he'd be certain to dig when the time was right. Surely he'd have to build up trust first but at the very least it'd begin there, to actually working towards the goals of Titan. Masahiro began to relay the events of their conversation and how much he was willing to bend on this. It seemed that they had found partners in eachother at least for the time being. With the extension of his hand, Yuuto gripped Masahiro's firmly. He'd look him directly in the eyes, as to solidify this agreement to work together. When the handshake was done Yuuto would begin to walk towards the door whistling until he got to the threshold. "Well I'm heading out to gather some information on my contacts. If I play my cards right I'll be able to find out about Hoshikata's whereabouts. Might even stumble into some more sensitive information. If there is anything you need to give me, or get into contact with me well you know how to find me. Catch you later boss man I look forward to this partnership." He'd resume whistling his tune being escorted back to the topside. Likely this base wouldn't be here in a day or so. Masahiro had to move and he had to do so quickly. At least the Titan Leader didn't have to worry about getting out now that he had a partner in the Anbu.

[Topic Left]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hand in hand, Masahiro nodded his head confidently. "Good, as do I. We'll be in touch." he smiled, sitting back into his chair. Turning back around, he flipped the switch to resume his surveillance on the world above ground. He would have to keep his eye on Yuuto for the first few weeks, just like the medical branch was. While the old man wished it different, it had to be done.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back