Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private To hell with it.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn’t that long since she had the falling out with Soku. She now sat at a different Bar. Listening to the gossip of the people of Sunagakure. Some drama between two business owners, a wedding being planned, some sort of deal going on and the talk about baby names which she found peculiar doing it in a bar. It is a quiet evening otherwise. A couple of arguments that were quickly dealt with by the local bouncer. The normal rules, Asuka felt flattered when she was asked if she was old enough to drink.

It felt nice being someone unknown again, no longer being asked how she was or worse… where she had been. But now, she simply waited for the next morning to do the right thing. Get her Mistake taken care of. Or rather, get it right so that none may suffer from Asuka’s stupidity. She took another sip as she contemplated on her actions. Wondering her game plan.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She had passed the first part of the Sennin Games, the talking part, which ironically enough, she hasn't spoken a single word verbally outside of talking to Raizo. Yuna remembered that night very well. She had personally went to talk with the Demon of the Sands, Mirokou Akkuma, about if he was behind the attacks on Leaf and Cloud. Spoiler alert, he was the one pulling the strings.

1703475566303.jpeg
Now that she has made it into the second round of the Games, she can finally meet the Demon head on in battle. It was no doubt part of Raizo's plans to use her for this particular reason. She thought of the risks and whatnot that this will bring. Especially if this fight is televised for all of Wind Country to be seen. Her job is to kill the demon, and it will be hard with so many people watching, with only a select few that actually know of his misdeeds that had cost the lives of many Shinobi in two other countries.

She has no doubt in her abilities to deal with him, but considering that he is also a world criminal, she won't put it past him that he may get the upper hand on her as well. But right now, her stomach grumbled. She figured going out to somewhere to pick up some food before heading back to the Kazekage tower to eat her meal in privacy, which is the only place that Yuna feels safe to eat without her mask on.

She would find her way into a bar that is famous for their burgers and wings and she would order her food by having watery words float around her. Looking around, she would see that the bar had only a few people there, none of which were really leaving an impression on her. Except one... A woman older than her. She feels as if that she may have seen her before long ago but can't pinpoint where, when, why, or how. The lot of the people would take note of Yuna herself, about how is it that a Cloud ANBU operative was let into the Sennin Games and even made it into the second round without getting eliminated all the while not muttering a single word to anyone. Everyone in Sand knows this mysterious operative with a tiki mask as only Silent. Silent the name that was given when being put into the list of competitors for the Sennin Games. Silent who is shrouded in mystery that only talks with using either a notepad or taking control of water and bending them into words.

And probably most of all, the talks of this very same Silent going up against the Immortal Trickster himself, Mirokou Akkuma in a fight for the upcoming second round of the Sennin Games.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka took another sip from her drink as she weighed her options. On one hand she could be honest and proactive about it. Basically just outright and say what she wanted and hopefully having the best outcome as the result. Or be a bit more diplomatic in that sense. She clinched her teeth. Being a diplomat certainly sucked. Having to be proper and beat around the push was certainly not her style. The bet outcome she could hope for was one that simply created something that was positive for her… and wouldn’t get her killed once she got back to Leaf. Maybe failure wouldn’t be such a bad option. A couple centuries of being a Shinobi was enough to tire anyone out. Maybe she should just move to tea… and simply live there with a bar. Retire.

Wouldn’t that be nice.

Although all of that went out the window as soon as the masked lady sat down. Great. One of those pricks. The murmurs going around the establishment made her think that this person was a known entity. Definitely a Shinobi by how she carried herself. ANBU most probably. She hadn’t met anyone aside from missing or ANBU that wore masks and she doubt this would be any different. Hearing the murmurs she got a couple of things out. Foreign. Unfair. Raizo.

It was anyone’s guess what Raizo had done and she didn’t really care. The interesting part was how a foreign ANBU operative was working inside of Sand right in the open. She knew this girl wasn’t from Leaf so that left Cloud. A Cloud ANBU shinobi…. apparently exaggerating features was a cross village trait.

Gods… the floating letters were the worst. Call about being as paranoid as they could be. Or they were trying to show off. Probably both. No one would care. She couldn’t stand it. The ”I’m a secret agent“ types pissed her off, especially those that stood right in the open. Basically the whole persona being pointless. She turned to the girl with a sigh. “Tell me.” She spoke “Is every cloud ANBU as overly dramatic as you? Or is it simply an individual trait? Because I would suggest you change practices if you want to be more efficient. You stick out like a sore thumb. God knows how any of you get shit done.” She got back to her drink as she took another long sip. Slamming the glass on the counter. “Another please!”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would slide the appropriate amount of money needed for her meal as the waiter nodded to her and walked away. She would sit back in her chair and think about battle tactics to go against Akkuma when a rather rude voice spoke out to her.

The ANBU would stare at her as she tried to insult her about the whole being an anbu type of thing. It was the same older woman that seems familiar to her. She would bring out her notepad and write down her response and give it to her to read it.

As far as I know there is probably one other that is more dramatic than me. But you have my attention now and I can sense at least some sort of dislike for me or my kind. And if that is the case, we can skip the pleasantries that you seem to not have and go straight to settling this outside. But if not, you can just mind your own business and I'll mind my own.

She would give it to the older woman, read her movements along with looking at how her presence and chakra disrupts the environment around her, and if necessary, take this outside if need be.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka would glance at the woman as she started to write something down. She gave a sigh, knowing happily where this was going to end up. They really were that dense were they. She took a big sip from her drink as she waited for whatever she was going to write. It was something that she didn’t like. Like she said, the over attachement to a bit. “No speaking cause of whatever important ANBU reason.”. As if someone that didn’t already know who she was cared enough what her voice sounded like.

Asuka glanced down at the note pad. Not even caring for her to read it. “Look kid.” She started “Like I told you. Stop being overly dramatic. I ain’t reading no notepad from a brat. You either use your words or you can move a bit further down the bar stool. I’m way too old and way to depressed at the moment to play along with your bit.“ She shook her head with a sigh as she continued. Finishing her second drink. “Another please.” Glancing over at the girl once more she decided to at least be a little bit nice. “If if’s any consolation. If anyone is going to try attempted murder is against me and not you. No matter how bad you think you have it, you’re sitting next to the queen of fuck ups. Relax a little.”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Beneath her mask, Yuna would grit her teeth. This woman is telling her to stop being overdramatic but had also started this whole situation. But as the older woman closed her statement, Yuna had a thought. She never seen the girl in person, but she faintly remembers seeing a face on a certain mountain on a very brief visit to Leaf. Along with that, she had heard rumors and had pieced together some things on her investigation here.

She would step close, enough to whisper in the older woman's ear softly, "If you are, who I think you are, then I'd like to talk in a place more private. If want to keep playing this wounded pride that your trying to do, then feel free to ignore me and go back to drinking."

With that, Yuna would pull away and make her way to a secluded corner of the bar where nobody was at. The real question is, would Asuka come and talk, or will she ignore Yuna?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back