Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To the relevant authorities [Letter]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
N6SVRYX.png

3uXi5hp.png

The following letter was delivered via courier turkey.
To the relevant authorities said:
To the relevant authorities of the Village Hidden in the Sand,

My name is Yogi and I wish to officially inquire on the following:
  • Who is the present Kazekage?
  • Who was the Kazekage before that?
  • Can I just get a list of Kazekages arranged chronologically? The present year is the eight. A year is the amount of time it takes for our planet to rotate the hot ball of gas in the sky. Year zero, or our epoch, marks the date when we all woke up and went, "I should get a calendar".
  • Why is the sky blue?
  • Why does a village need a Kage?
  • Why does the plot thicken? Is it a soup metaphor?

Please reply to the below address. Attached is, if the turkey did not eat it, adequate postage and a chocolate bar.

Thank you for your time,
    Yogi
    Postmarked September, Year Eight

908 Precipitation Street
    Hidden Leaf Village

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
N6SVRYX.png

3uXi5hp.png

The ugliest Sunagakurian Crow she ever did see. The unfortunate beast not without burden, the woman untied the string that wrapped around its small dark leg. A note from a Yogi. what a yoga practitioner would want to know with such superfluous information was beyond her but it would take no time nearly to render a response.</COLOR></FONTFACE>
To the relevant authorities said:
To the relevant authorities of the Village Hidden in the Sand,

My name is Yogi and I wish to officially inquire on the following:
  • Who is the present Kazekage?
  • Who was the Kazekage before that?
  • Can I just get a list of Kazekages arranged chronologically? The present year is the eight. A year is the amount of time it takes for our planet to rotate the hot ball of gas in the sky. Year zero, or our epoch, marks the date when we all woke up and went, "I should get a calendar".
  • Why is the sky blue?
  • Why does a village need a Kage?
  • Why does the plot thicken? Is it a soup metaphor?

Please reply to the below address. Attached is, if the turkey did not eat it, adequate postage and a chocolate bar.

Thank you for your time,
    Yogi
    Postmarked September, Year Eight

908 Precipitation Street
    Hidden Leaf Village

There was no candy bar, she had been jipped.
The Other Side said:
  • Steward Kazekage Takahashi Sousuke
  • Steward Kazekage Takahashi Judori
  • Posthumerously Primus, Kazekage Sunahoshi Nori, Kazekage Sunahoshi Noh, Regent Kazekage Takahashi Shiro, Kazekage Sunahoshi Kai, Kazekage Sunahoshi Akinta, Kazekage Sunahoshi Kenshin, Kazekage Sunahoshi Nobu, Kazekage Sunahoshi Keiku, Kazekage Sunahoshi Hiro, Steward Kazekage Takahashi Judori, Steward Kazekage Takahashi Sousuke.
  • The Ancient Solar Court Lord Fuujin deemed it so.
  • Leadership and to protect the realm.
  • What is soup? Did you mean soap?
<FONTFACE fontface="helvetica"><COLOR color="darkred">

She then tied the message to the turkey leg and released the turkey back to the wild. Almost fly ugly little crow... Almost fly...

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
N6SVRYX.png

3uXi5hp.png

The turkey, equipped with a new letter, began its flight back home.

Contrary to popular belief turkeys are actually very capable of flight. The difference lays in the development of the domesticated turkey versus the wild turkey. The domesticated turkey is feed from birth to be plump and juicy so that it can be enjoyed as a meal. It may on occasion jump, but has no reason to ever fly as it has a steady food supply. The wild turkey on the other hand must still hunt for its food and is, although still one of the fatter members of the bird family, sufficiently lean enough to fly.

The bee on the other hand. No one is quite sure how the bee can fly.

B-Rank. 2 hours. Heading to Leaf.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back