Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Together Forever! (Dual Contract Search!)

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou stood at the entrance waiting for her one of her closest friend's and teammate to arrive. Her bright blue eyes seemed to shine even brighter than the sun light as she danced from one foot to the other, her long black hair swaying at her hips. Excitement ran through the normally calm girl's veins like wild fire. Her heart pumped slightly faster than normal due to all the dancing she was doing. She squeaked her little mouse squeak loudly a few times (Not that she knew she was) as if she were yelling at Arata to hurry up and appear before her like a magical being of some sorts. She just couldn't wait to get her contract! Whatever it may be, she would be more than grateful to receive and take care of it. Her forever friend. Partner. Teammate. The list went on on what she could possibly call her contract.

Her father had explained to her once when she was very little, that a contract was like a pet. A forever companion of some sort that would never leave your side. He also told her, "My little angel, you do not pick your contract. They pick you. You must be patient and kind and worthy enough in their eyes. Its a beautiful bond that only death can break." his wise words ranged in her head as if she were reading a sentence from a book that she cherished and loved so many years ago and had read so many time. It made her heart jump with joy and nervousness.

Kou shook her head, bringing herself back to reality as she pouted lightly. The small girl stood on her tippie toes, her feet bare once again, to try to see if her dear very slow friend was appearing or not. Her small pale feet where dirty on the bottom. Almost a earthy black from all the walking she did not that she minded. She had gotten use to the feeling of the cool or hot uneven grounds and sharp rocks that don't bother her anymore. Along with the itchy soft grass that hid rocks and sticks or the slimy slippery smooth rocks in shallow waters she would sometimes dip her feet in to wash them or to watch small fish crowd around her toes, eating the dead flesh which tickled and made her giggle with joy. Her lips were chapped slightly and the taste of beef ramen still lingered on the tip of her tongue. Her eyes flashed with a small hint of joy when she saw a figure out in the distance, a bead of sweat ran down her forehead, mixing with her dark locks.

Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Arata walked at an even pace, hands shoved into his black cargo shorts. He would arrive just on time as he neared the gate, his keen eyesight spying Kou in the distance, hopping up and down excitedly. With a snort and a chuckle, he increased his pace to a brisk walk. In two minutes he had reached his destination, hand raised as he approached his friend. Arata quickly signed his greeting.

"Well, someone's excited. You aren't the only one, trust me." Indeed, Arata was more than excited. His fingers flexed and unflexed reflexively, a wide grin on his face. His ebony tresses were tied in a bun on top of his head and a blue Uchiha shirt, the clan insignia on its back. On his feet were his usual black pair of combat boots. The Uchiha was dressed for the occasion. "I hope we get something good. Maybe a monkey or even a wolf or something." As they couldn't leave the village, the pair was restricted to a handful of summons.

Cupping his hand over his eyes, Arata looked up at the sky. The sun was just about to reach its apex. They had plenty of time to find a contract. If they did at all. Turning his attention back to his companion, he looked her over once, frowning a bit.

"Where are your shoes? Wacko. Anyway, let's get moving. The sooner we start, the sooner we get our contracts. Stick close to me, who knows what's out in the valley."

Though Arata's warning seemed off hand, he was more worried about the girl then he let on. He was sure that she had some skills but her deafness was something he had to watch for. The sense of hearing was a very important skill to a ninja. The boy sure however that she didn't want to be babied in the slightest or else he'd face her adorable wrath.

Adorable? What was that? Kou was cute but he didn't.. Ah hell, was he falling for her? No, that couldn't be. Pushing it to the back of his mind, he moved on.

Motioning for her to follow, Arata turned and began to walk out of the gate into the forest surrounding the leaf. Either today was going to be productive and fulfilling or disappointing and frustrating. Either way, he got to spend time with Kou.

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou made a happy chirp sound as she followed closely beside Arata, scribbling on her notebook before showing it to him "I dont wear shoes! Unless I absolutely have to! I make straw sandals in my spare time. They're so comfy and I love them. Why do you wear combat boots? Wanna try some straw sandals? " She asked adding a cute small red heart at the end.

Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What? No! My combat boots are not only functional but cool. The sandals are cute though." He said with a smile. As they walked they continued to talk about this and that. Arata revealed how he lived apart from his birth clan and his aspirations to become an ANBU. It was easier then he thought to open up to Kou. While Arata was extremely friendly to most, he didn't talk much about himself. The change was welcome. By the time they reached the valley, the sun was at its peak. "Looks like we made it in good time." Arata signed to his companion. Leaning over the edge of the cliff, he stared down into the valley. Whistling, he thought how far a drop like that was. "Well, where do we start looking?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back