Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Too Late for an Appointment [Void]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu spoke with the front desk while the very suspicious man waited and concerned the rest of the people in the waiting room. It seems they ran into a little problem. "The Raikage has gone on a diplomatic mission to Stone and left the Main Branch sennin in charge? How come no one announces these things? I suppose we will have to make an appointment with the Main Branch Sennin then. Also could you fetch the paperwork necessary to update one's citizenship status? His is rather... outdated."

Osu waited until he got a nod from the woman at the front desk before walking towards his super suspicious looking companion. "It seems the Raikage is out on official business so we will have to speak with the Main Branch Sennin Ayumu-Sama instead. A friend of mine who works for him in the tax department says not many people actually want to go speak with him because he normally sends anyone he can get his hands on on life endangering missions so it shouldn't take too long to see him. Do you have any more questions for me while we wait?"
Topic entered with Shu

Topic Voided and Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back