Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Torment and Torture [SMM - Yukio]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The halls and rooms of the ANBU headquarters were a place that one could lose their own sanity if they tried hard enough, it was a place that people had come to fear and one that they had learned to resent. It held secrets and answers alike it was not for a faint-hearted person to walk through these halls without knowing what they were getting themselves involved in. Even the ANBU Sennin knew this but still he had work that had to be done, and in these halls the privacy was needed to do the work that others would have shuddered away from. What would grip a normal man in fear was welcomed inside of the ANBU Branch and the tools that were used were not for the faint hearted.

Down the deeper levels as descending into this vast complex one would have to know the layout like the back of their hand, it was clear that they had a lot of work to understand this complex catacomb but once they knew them it was easy to navigate. In this section held the rooms that pried answers from people’s mouths, the rooms that would give way to silent lips either with answers of screams, and this was the place that one of the ANBU would be using today, with new orders coming down from the Sennin it seemed that there were more questions that needed answers with the recent mission the ANBU Sennin had come back from.

An ANBU would stop the man that would be down here, he was instructed to deliver the specific orders, each word had to be used correctly and his memory was quite good when it came to these matters, though he knew full well that the Sennin had made sure that he directly got in contact with Yukio. While he would be doing other duties that called to him, but right now it was clear that this mission had already managed to draw attention to himself. What could be done about that though it was the life of a Sennin, always busy and never having a lot of free time. But it was to be expected but the man’s job was now to give the ANBU that was in front of him the mission on this matter, what needed to be done and what was expected of him. Though words would be quick and detailed enough to get the point across.

“You have been summoned to serve the branch once more, Takeshi has brought a prisoner here and this person had information on the group that attacked you, make sure you find out who they are. Where they hide and all information that you can gather, it will be crucial to the future missions and to resolve this issue of who you faced on your last mission of course”

The ANBU finished his words and spun on his heel, allowing himself to walk away leaving Yukio just by himself and his thoughts at that moment in time. It was now down to the ANBU in Training to finish the mission that had been assigned to him. Would he manage to get answers to his own personal question, or what happened that night when he tried to stop the trade taking place. Though it was now clear that this situation was important, for the Sennin to dictate the use of torture was something that he rarely did, normally leaving it to one of the Captains but today it seemed that the orders came directly from the top. Now it was down to Yukio to interrogate the prisoner that had been kept in the darkness.

In the room when he finally entered, he would see a girl, young by age strapped down to the chair. Bruised and beaten it would be clear that she had been in a fight and it seemed that a harsh one at that. Though her words and knowledge where key to what would be considered a successful mission. Strapped down to the chair, scorch marks wracked her skin and fire damage was clear on her though it was no surprise, if what had been said was correct the women had just come back from fighting directly with the ANBU Sennin.

Her green eyes looked out around the pitch black of the room that she had been stuck in, it was clear that Takeshi had fought with her well, though from the state she was in the fight was a brief one and not prolonged. She was weak to say the least and every inch of her body ached in those few seconds that she had been stuck to this chair, unable to move or even speak she just sat in silence listening to the dripping out of water that came from the ceiling it was clear that her job was to take out anyone that came after the group Yukio had ran into, she was a vanguard mercenary and had been captured for trying to do her job. It came down to simple facts that even if you tried to do your job attacking the ANBU Sennin in the darkness proved to be the undoing that had cost her everything. Her head lulled forward slightly as she tried to allow sleep to come to her. It would be a welcomed rest bite in that time that she had been left alone, no food or water would be given to her though it seemed old fashion it was still a method that worked.

Her brown hair frayed and dirty from her recent travel, it knotted in places and looked scruffy though her beauty shone through even when she looked like she did. But the secrets she held in her mind was what had caused her to still be alive, it was down to the others of the branch to get that information from her. And Takeshi didn’t care how it happened he just wanted those answers even if it was pried from her while she was screaming.

[TWC: 1,005/2,000]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio had become accustom to the dark halls of the ANBU branch, the fact of the matter was he’d stayed here long enough to become pretty used to the harsh realities of what they did here. Entering the room the girl was sat in he took a moment to observe her features and take in the damage that had been done to her thus far and from what he could see it was quite the beating. Bringing a hand to his chin he scratched sighing, this would not be a simple task to say the least and it was truly a shame this girl had not walked the right path.

The room itself was what he was used to when dealing with interrogations much like this one, low light with plenty of tools for him to make use of as he saw fit. It wasn’t his style of interrogation however too obvious to those who entered this place. No he preferred to get into someone’s head through unorthodox methods using the numerous jutsu at his disposal.

Looking up to the roof to the dripping water making its rhythmic tapping that was strangely soothing to his ears, as he looked at her in more detail it was clear the methods he used in his previous interrogation would more than likely kill her before any useful information could be pried from her lips. This would take a steady and slow process though being rough was always going to be the case to some extent it did not mean she would have to be maimed in order for her to speak.

Going into a squat meeting her curious gaze as he tilted his head, there was a possibility that she had taken so much of a beating that she would still be dazed and confused by what was going on around her. This may have required a few words with the branch about bringing in people already half dead for interrogation. It was complicate the job that much could be said but there were opportunities to take advantage of this or at least make the most of the situation.

“Well seems you’ve been left in a sorry state that’s a shame isn’t it, has you simply made life easier for us then this could have been a much easier process but no now you’re stuck here with me and we’re going to have a rather interesting friendship”

He always felt like a different person when doing this, usually he was calm and caring mostly towards his peers and students but now he felt cold, almost numb. It had to be that way at the end of the day, if you weren’t willing to do everything necessary to get the information out of someone then this was most certainly not a task you could accept without hesitation.

Standing up again he formed a series of handseals an orb of freezing water being created over the girl’s head dropping it to soak her making sure she was paying attention rather than trying to pass out of ignore him. It was a simple tactic but from the look of her and the scorch marks on her body the cold temperature mixed with her smouldering body was more than likely going to be painful.

“So, let’s get straight to the point you’re going to tell me who your associates are and where we can find them, knowing what they can do would be quite handy as well but let’s start by taking some baby steps. Starting from the beginning, who are they?”

His voice was as cold as it had ever been, approaching her and moving to her back he used one arm to lift her head up and keep it still, forming an orb of water on his palm placing it over her mouth and nose. It was harsh basically drowning her on dry land, but it didn’t bother him too much it was all about timing. Waiting until she was short on air he would release his grip letting her take a breath and time to speak.

“So, if you’re ready to talk we can begin, though please be aware if you keep refusing to speak to me I can use other methods to loosen your tongue there’s many things I have in my disposal to make this worse for you.”

A smirk crossed his face in that moment showing he wasn’t joking around, if worse came to worse he had figured out more than a few creative ways to use both the items the branch provided him and the jutsu in his arsenal to make a person squeal. In the end it was all about playing mind games once he was in her head it would just be a matter of breaking her down piece by piece.

It wasn’t that he enjoyed this by no means would that ever be the case, a job was a job and he would see it through no matter the cost. If he was required to be so heartless he could do this to the wounded then that was the price he would have to pay to keep the village safe, this is what it meant to be part of the ANBU branch doing the things most wouldn’t even think of if they had any form of morality.

[WC: 890]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The woman seemed to be wracked with nerves at that exact moment in time, it was clear that she was still shocked at what had happened to her and how quickly everything had fallen around her, what she believed was her safety was now gone. Not knowing where she was or even what was going to happen to her was completely different. Her mind had already been playing tricks on her and she was spiralling downhill very quickly it would seem, not everything was justified in that split second and the lines between reality and fantasy continued to slip from her grasp with each passing second.

Listening to the man enter, her eyes darted up to see who had approached her though it seemed that her hopes instantly got dashed in that split second as she listened to the words of the man speaking, it was clear that he was there to get information out of her but that was something that cost her. She looked at him as he spoke the first of many words today that she realised would be said, though it seemed he wasn’t starting off straight away.

“Go to hell, you and this whole village will burn soon, I have nothing more to say to you and I don’t think this conversation is going anywhere. Let me go or kill me that is your two choices in this situation and I am done speaking”

With the final attempt to make sure that Yukio understood where she was coming from she spat out towards the young member of the ANBU branch, defiance was something that she always got told would land her in trouble. Knowing that right now didn’t change anything she would make sure that she gave this kid nothing and even if it meant her death. She signed up to the group to protect them she wasn’t about to just forget all of that now because she was in danger, she knew that was something that might happen and right now it was her time to prove herself to those that recruited her as not something that simply broke her word at the slight smell of danger lingering in the air.

“You can go to hell, let me tell you who my associates are then, one of them is Ninja Clause, the other is the Ninja Bunny. How does that work for you? Those the answers that you were looking for cause I really hope they are, see told ya what you wanted…what I forgot something let me see, ah yes the location of them. Well one of them is in the north pole, the other lives in rabbit holes, better get digging if you want to find them quickly instead of wasting words on me right now”

She felt the suffocating feeling start to once more come struggling against the pain that was surrounding her body in that split second, she had no reply gurgling coming from her mouth as her eyes begun to roll back in her head, the instant she could breathe she took in huge gulps as pain echoed around her very core as she tried to regain her thoughts and stop them from spilling out without any cause or meaning. Making sure that she held herself together as was expected of her.

[TWC: 1,558/2,000]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A sigh of disappointment escaped the Hyuuga as he moved to the side to avoid her rather unpleasant action towards him, this seemed to be a rather bad habit of those under his care and it wasn’t something he appreciated too much turning to face her he stroked his chin, pondering in that moment. She would have to crack sooner or later, and whether or not she wanted to was irrelevant to him.

“You seem to be under a rather strange impression, you seem to think you are going to die here and that no matter what you will take this information to the grave but that will not be the case. If I have to keep you on the edge of death but never let you into its sweet embrace.”

Holding his hands up air currents began for form round them a breeze being formed around the room as he focused it, it seemed he would have to try more direct methods to get it through her head that this was not going to end well if she didn’t talk. It wouldn’t be a quick process but then again wasn’t that the whole point of this, without Genjutsu to aid him physical suffering and words were going to be the easiest way to get through this.

“At the end of the day you can put on a façade of humour all you want, act brave and pretend like this will all end soon but no you are wrong. It can end quickly though, I can make all the pain stop”

Approaching her once more he let his hand hover above her knees the air feeling like thin sharp knives cutting through the surface of her skin with relative ease, the current increasing in speed the longer it remained there. It was truly a shame a young and rather attractive woman such as her being in such a situation, but different circumstances lead to different fates and unfortunately this was hers.

Though that was a very good carrot to dangle before her, the promise of freedom was always something the broken craved eventually but now was not the time to play that card. Each of them had a hand in this or a gamble to make to gain the upper hand, it was just a matter of who had more resolve to see this through to the end.

The smell of blood would soon fill his nose, it could be quite an overwhelming sensation if someone wasn’t quite prepared for it. There were many things they didn’t tell you during the training, the screaming, the suffering and all the unique sensations that came with jobs like this one. Most would only see the outside of the village, taking people back to the branch for the process only those trained in the art of interrogation would ever truly experience.

The act of letting his mind drift while waiting for them to speak, it was a habit he developed during his days in the academy and thought it would become a hinderance later in life but as it turned out that would only be the case when out in the field. In this place it was perhaps his greatest asset it turned him numb to a process that could make the unexperienced vomit and make others want to turn a blind eye to the truth of the matter.

During all of this his expression did not change that still and neutral look never fading or flinching, A look in his eyes that spoke of someone who was willing to do just about anything to get the information he needed even if he had to get unorthodox about getting it. Adaptation and creativity were going to see him through this.

[WT: 1517]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The girls scream of pain rippled through the wall, it seemingly bounced from the walls and echoed around while her skin was being broken from her, though ripped from her would be a more apt term for this. It would see her suffering increase as she tried to resist thinking about anything. The smell of blood filling up her nostrils in that split second as she tried to breath without the scent lingering, that would be impossible in a situation like this, uncontrollable at least as she was restrained in her chair unable to move only endure the punishment that was in front of her.

“You’re damned for your crimes, there is no saving you from the hell that waits your scum, we know what you did, and we know where you are. There are more like me that will be coming, more that will seek blood for blood it’s a never-ending spiral of pain and suffering. We will not stop until we have what we want, and you are left dying in a ditch. Here these words and know that you cannot change them, you cannot and will not prevent this outcome from taking place. It will happen, and you will just have to bear witness to the aftermath”

Her words spoken like venom until the pain once more kicked into her, her body shook and quivered in horror as she felt the punishment that she was forced to endure. Her lips quivered in the pain that she had to ensure right then and there. It seemed that everything had gone downhill in that split second as her body broke, the pain too intense for her at that split second. Her voice screamed out as she tried to hold back the pain, her entire body shaking as the suffering stuck into her memory like a knife to the nerves.

“Stop! STOP!. I will tell you what you want to know, I will give you the information that you speak, just stop this suffering now, make it stop and all the information that you want. Who we are and what we want I will give all of it to you if you allow this to stop now, the pain is too great for me to endure and I will tell you everything. I just want sanctuary after they cannot find me not can they get to me. I want protection do you understand!”

It seemed that Yukio had managed to achieve what he set out to do. The conversation that they would have was one of information sharing. She would inform him of everything that he wanted to know in return of the promise of sanctuary. The question was would he make the decision to give it to her or leave her to her fate. Either way he would have the information that he needed for Takeshi and the woman had suffered and had to endure to give it to him. It seemed that Yukio was fast adapting to this torture business and becoming one of the Branches best at it.

[TWC: 2,069/2,000]
[OOC: Rewards have been requested make sure you hit the 2,000 mark then claim them, nice work]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been about as quick as he had expected it to be, the act of inflicting such a steady stream of suffering onto an individual would break them given enough time and effort. That was all that was needed here and in the end, it got the desired outcome, the women made an offer and the trade seemed fair, sanctuary in exchange for the information he desired and at the end of the day if they could bring her back to health she’d make a good guide to finding those they sought after.

“Thank you for the cooperation I can assure you I will speak to the right people so you can get the outcome we both seek, though just know if this proves false or you take advantage of what we can give you I will bring you back here and I promise I can be a lot more unpleasant than I have been today.”

It was a cruel thing to do non-could deny but if fate was smiling on them she could be reconditioned quite easily to serve the village and all who resided in it, if not disposing of her once they had what they needed would be the most merciful thing available to the young women speaking with her after some negotiation before walking outside the room turning to the ANBU standing there.

“Please ensure she is kept in good care and can move at some point in the near future, it would be rather disappointing if she should die and we lose the rare chance of making all our lives that much easier. At least we have the rare chance of grouping our known threats together and removing them all at once. I will speak with the Sennin to see what we can do about all this before it gets out of hand.”

He spoke the truth or at least what he considered the truth in that moment, with the girl now in their custody and knowledge that there could be more of them hidden both in and out of the village the main area of the village it was clear what the next step would have to be, or even the next few steps.

After consulting Takeshi he would take the opportunity to keep an eye out on the village streets especially after dark, anyone moving around to remain out of sight or attempting to gain access to places they really shouldn’t be would be suspects for questioning. Though caution would be taken with such matters the more people knew about this the more chance of rumours spreading and things becoming more complicated than they had to be.

Looking down at his hands they were a mess, blood starting to dry on his fingers as he gave them a few quick flicks to make them at least somewhat presentable. It seemed he would have to clean up before he went home for the evening and with a sigh he began making moves towards the nearest sink to wash up before seeing anyone about this.

[WC: 2000+]
[Mission requirements completed]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back