Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Totally Normal [Open]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Upon coming to Kumo he never thought that this village would actually have a hot spring tourist resort were most people and shinobi spend could their free time relaxing. For a certain people, this was paradise to help forgot the everyday troubles of shinobi life. Maru was standing behind the the hot springs where he could hear the shrill giggles of women on the other side of the wall. The masked rogue looked as if he was deep in thought, holding his head looking as if he was either trying to remember something. He was dressed in his usual outfit however upon seeing him people wouldn't exactly think 'shinobi'. He wore some pretty fancy looking clothes with a black english ballroom looking mask and a cape trying to look as if he was simply standing there minding his own business. However, this was what he was trying to look like he was doing because if someone knew what he was actually focused on they might ban him from the hot springs. Maru was actually concentrating on keeping a small sphere of vapor chakra to watch the ladies within the girls bath, sure there was a co-ed part, but there weren't any ladies around plus the girl side was the best place to see nice nude beautiful women. The masked rogue attempting to contain his excitement let a quiet enough squeal when seeing some of the ladies dropped their towels, crystal eye justu rocks!

Maru dropped his crystal eye just, cans upon cans of energy drinks littered at the rogues side since staring at women for hours on end using a justu did take a lot of chakra so he needed a shit ton of energy drinks to keep the justu going. Peepholes, although free from using chakra was pretty risky since they were pretty obvious, besides that guards would probably be on the lookout if they notice any holes around. Plus Maru had even convinced himself that he actually NEEDED to spy on women to improve his skills in spying. If you could spend hours on end looking at women without getting caught then maybe he could be useful in spying missions. After all with some Anbu experience under his belt, he could pass off as an Anbu even if he was a academy student drop out.

“Alright.” He said, low enough to be a whisper. “Thirty-minute rest. Then start up crystal eye again.” He turned around to put his ear to the wall to hear the splashing of water, the giggling and conversations happening within the girls bath. Maru had a big goofy smile plastered on his face, the image of the nice beautiful women still fresh in his mind like a snapshot.

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Some days, you can put your whole self into what you do, and others, well, you just don't have it. The boy dipped his toes into the cold and flowing river water and shuddered. It wasn't yet winter, but the chill from it ran through his spine like an electric shock; it was as if his blood had stopped flowing and, try as he might, he couldn't unplug the dams blocking up his arteries.

Well, if he couldn't make himself any warmer, he could at least reinforce his courage for the plunge he would inevitably need to take. He rummaged in the bundle of clothing he had left near the river bank and pulled out a metal flask, quickly taking in two large gulps from it. It would be enough, he hoped, but only time would really tell. He knew he'd have to wait some indeterminate amount of time before the stuff started really coursing through his veins and making his judgment just poor enough to do what he needed to do. So, there he sat, naked and waiting; a little bit too lazy to put back on his clothes in the meantime, and, besides, not really wanting to lose the progress towards the cold that he had already made. So, since there is only so much you can do while sitting naked on the bank of a river waiting to get a little bit drunk, he drank some more. Then he drank a little more on top of that, just to be sure, and the rest, he drank as it had become a little habit after he finished a thought or two, like the period at the end of each sentence.

The problem was not, now, that he lacked any courage, but actually that the juice gave him a little boost of intelligence that he may or may not have to pay for at some unspecified later date. 'Why' He thought, 'Am I bathing in the cold river like the filthy vagrant I am, when there is a perfectly good hot spring a mere fifteen minute walk away?' He honestly could not think of a good reason for his foolish oversight, and so started trekking through the forest, leaving his clothes in their untouched little bundle so that he'd remember where to find them when he came back, merely grabbing his extra flask of courage to take with him, just in case.

When he arrived, there was no apparent external security, and, lucky for him, he was an expert climber. With a quick scuffle of his feet against the grain of the wooden fence, he had cleared it, and, no sooner was he over than did he have the distinct and ominous feeling that he was not, in fact, going to stick the landing. He turned as best he could, and he heard the pitiless slap of the slab of skin that made up his shoulder hit the floor beside the springs. It hurt, but mostly his head was spinning. Where to go from here? He had more or less accomplished his mission without a hitch, looking around to see if he had been made in the end. The only other person there with him seemed to be a madman pressing his face up against a wooden wall and smiling. Tetsu thought, just to be safe, I had better not do anything to annoy this guy, so as not to blow his own cover. He opted, out of courtesy, not to go into the pool, but to start pulling up water from it and splashing it against his naked person as quickly as he could as he fumbled and stumbled. "I'll do this" He said loudly to the masked man, "To keep you from, you know... Hey, you look... familiar, you know?" By familiar, Tetsu of course meant that the style of mask the man had been wearing was recognizable from some time or place outside of the present moment and current region, but that he could only almost place it. "Who are you?" The man, to Tetsu, must have been royalty of some sort, some kind of important ambassador. He laid sprawled against the wet stone, perching his shoulders alone up so he could maintain eye contact with the man, trying to look cool and calm in the presence of some kind of celebrity.
<i></i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was so focused on listening to the beautiful women on the other end that he didn't hear other guy hop over the wooden fence and landing pretty hard to the ground. The rouge was trying desperately to listen in on what's going on within the girls bath, a few perverted chuckles before hearing some speak out to him. Startled he quickly turned, putting his hand against the wall while flashing a innocent looking smile knowing he was caught. “Uhhh, these walls man are something else. Never seen these in Stone before, a very interesting design.” He said, trying to make it seem like he was merely interested in the wall and nothing more but he didn't sound convinving. For starters he was in the hotsprings fully clothed so he wasn't here for a bath, not to mention the goofy giggling he was doing before he was caught. Then he said that he looked familiar… familiar in a sense that he believed he was someone important its a good thing most of his wardrobe was masquerade mask's and fancy looking clothes.

“Who am I you ask.” Maru said, then put is hands on his hips and began his introduction. “I am the watcher in the shades. From the stars we came, to the stars we shall conquer. Alone I shall stand, alone I shall prosper. Out of darkness I bring light, and always in for a glorious fight. Yamaru…. Princess of Heart and Protector of Love. Owner of the ultimate weapon Kawaii, Musket of Heart and Guide of Light.“ Maru stuck a pose before finishing his awesome sounding introduction. “Kashima! Our golden rule is to remain defiant and free! With the fire of our hearts, we shall always succeed!” He exclaimed dropping the pose before approach the boy holding his hand out

“Yeah my names Yamaru Yamamoto, you might recognize me because most of my family are Rich Kage.” He said, he also explained that he was related to the hokage by the name of Nidaime however the current hokage now wasn't the greatest so he asked for his freedom and he was granted a wanderer status. He was released from his duties as a shinobi and he decided to strike out on his own to become a superhero of sorts. Hence the introduction. “So, I used to be royalty but I'm mostly trying to see the world. Oh- keep it quiet about the whole related to the former hokage thing. If people knew they would probably assassinate me or hold me hostage.” He said, since there were like two people in his clan who both ruled as kage it would make him a easy target even though he was adopted into the family. Then the masked rogue got an idea….

A mischievous grin came to his face and he rubbed both his hands together. “Say, maybe you can help me with a little stealthy exercise. Ever been in the girls dressing room?” The masked man asked. It was a weird question but he did wanted to know. Maru had a bit of ANBU training so he felt his skills in sneaking around were pretty good but they were pretty average. Besides there was the problem with him always wanting to be known but of course he did take his 'training' pretty serious because they were pretty fun.

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Distantly, the voice echoed out from across the hot springs. Between splashes of water in his face that momentarily drowned out Tetsu's hearing (and consequentially his vision), he could hear the rat-tat-tating of the other finely dressed boy explaining just who he was. Tetsu was trying to put the words together in his brain, and through the drunken slush of his thoughts, but just as he was stringing together ideas like "darkness", "light", and "fight", the other boy quickly moved on to the next abstract concept. This is so boring... he muttered, his brain cranking to a halt like he was an art student trying to listen to a math lesson; they were just sounds that resembled the language he knew.

The "Rich kage" thing sounded interesting though, even though Tetsu couldn't quite figure out how it was possible that someone related to the Hokage could be born in Cloud (not really even considering any alternative explanations as to how the boy was there with him). Even in his drunken state, he simultaneously started getting resentful toward this rich kid for the mere probable fact of him having loads of money, while considering how great it would be if he could sleazily rub elbows with someone who would end up paying for all his booze. 'Better get closer to rub elbows with this guy' He thought, sliding into the water like a salamander. When he emerged on the shore of where this mystical bard sat and spoke, he heard him asking about getting into the girl's dressing room.

Now, lots of competing, although not necessarily conflicting, emotions started bubbling to the surface. First, that he was bored and done with bathing. Second, having lived alone and independent in the forest for a year after being kicked out of his poor parent's house, he felt almost a rush of jealousy for his current opportunity; to do something stupid and frivolous and typifying some kind of youth that was not his own before he turned into an old man. Third, well, he hadn't seen a pair of panties in a long, long time... It seemed like a job befitting someone who had turned himself into a monster but still had human needs; to spy on girls from a distance, to do something as gross as he felt inside, embracing his monstery freedom. Tetsu stood up, his back straight with a very serious look in his eyes, yelling out "I accept, sir!" With a very formal salute.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru snickered, the guy actually believed his story which made it all too easy for him. Although he wasn't a relative he was indeed close with a former Hokage who happened to move here from leaf, besides he did won a lot in that poker game in Suna at the Royal Flush. And when he meant a lot he meant not just a few thousand yen but he had like 50% of a trading company and owned like two expansive villas. He put his hand on his chin, beginning to think… 'Why am I living in a cave again?’ he thought to himself. He shrugged it off as being mostly by choice, besides since he'll most likely will be staying here he may would have to have it moved somewhere around the outer village area but of course that was boring to explained.

The boy seemed to have accepted his offer, and not just accepted but he did it with enthusiasm. The rogue chuckled. “Great. Oh you don't have to call me sir ya know, but anyway here's the plan.” A devilish smile spreading across his cheeks, he began to explain exactly what they would be doing for this little stealth exercise. “So basically, you and me we are going to sneak into the girls dressing room while there's no one their and try to get as many panties as we can.” The rogue explained before continuing. “Then we sneak out, hopefully without getting caught and… I dunno burn em? Keep em as trophies? Gift em to your mother? Whatever you plan on doing with em. Extra points if you get their whole outfits.” He shrugged, then was about to take off but then stopped then spun around to the boy again as if he just remembered something. “Oh almost forgot hang on.” he said.

Maru pulled his mask back a bit, then began searching for something that was supposed to be in his mask as if it was a pockets of some kind, then he pushed his hand deeper into his mask then pulled out of his mask…. A plain white mask? Satisfied he handed the mask to Tetsu. “Oh to hide your identity, just in case there are some…. Circumstances where we get caught, we could always fake like we are Anbu. Don't let anyone see your face and you'll be fine.” He said, assuming that he would take the mask Maru would then began to make his way to the girls dressing area. He's been keeping an eye on the activity of who would be going into the dressing room and who would be going out. He never knew why the baths had their dressing rooms a hallway away from each other, but when they got halfway down the hall he put his hand out to halt the Tetsu. “Wait, gotta see if it's clear in there.“ he said before he began weaving hand signs to create a transparent crystal eye using wind chakra to keep it transparent. He held his fingers over his right eye to begin moving the transparent eye into the entrance of the girls bath, he scanned the entire area to make sure there wasn't anyone around at it looked clear. He also was glad that these clothes could be easily gotten since why were in basket's and not lockers. He had to talk Jashin for this place attempt at being traditional.

“Alright looks like it's clear in there.” He said confidentiality, then began advance towards the entrance of the bath. Crouched down as if attempting to be stealthy with his extremely long hair and cape dragging behind him. “Its show time my boi.”

2uY0aoW.jpg

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tetsu, drunk that he was, took the white anbu-esque mask from his princely friend, and put it on as his singular piece of clothing. In his dizzying state, he reasoned that the only thing people really recognize is a person's face, and so, since they would have no way of recognizing him, Tetsu could somehow fly below the radar with this minimalist disguise. He emerged from the pool, beginning at a jog to try and keep up with Yamaru, slipping once (which seemed to turn him instantly into a bag of meat slapping against the stone floor) before stumbling to his feet once more and rushing to catch up.

Maybe this was the type of leadership Tetsu needed in order to keep himself motivated; boldly defiant of conventions, full of initiative, and with a purpose that was approaching the divine. "You don't... We should figure out who the clothes belong to too, you know? For... Documentation purposes." He said, placing what he thought was a reassuring hand on the other masked boy's shoulder, and flashing him a knowing, glassy-eyed, look. It was only when the two arrived at the change room that the gravity and meaning of the situation seemed to set in. Tetsu felt pretty confident that he could just tear through the whole facility if he needed to, that he had the physical strength to defy any authority that might be overseeing this inconspicuous little spa, and yet his heart started racing a little. There was a kind of existential threat to be found in getting caught raiding a woman's locker room. His perversion would be seen, and Tetsu smiled at the thought of what he imagined as some busty naked girl feigning distress as she caught him smelling her panties.

He suddenly felt like a child in a candy shop, and began browsing it's stocked up goods. Only... What was this? He pulled on a padlock barring his entrance to one of the chambers of goods he found. Giving up on that little treasure, he found himself searching from empty locker to empty locker, all scattered with locked doorways that hid their treasures. In desperation, he started shaking the long back and forth with loud tin shudders as the metal clicked in and out of being momentarily bent. He forgot about what he wanted, he forgot about where he was; Tetsu began down a path of seeing this inanimate object as his real adversary, determined to win for the sheer magnitude of the principal that he would not be defeated by a slab of metal. The shaking of it escalated to a rocking, and this would escalate to a wild swinging which would see the locker (and those that it was connected to) finally reach their tipping point, and fall to the floor behind them with a loud crash. This would do though, it seemed, as the rusted metal on two of the lockers cracked on impact, and Tetsu was able to pry his way into them to pull out one bra and some socks from one, and a full outfit from another, including a nice short skirt, and yes, some panties too.

He would look back towards his friend, panting and with a crazed look in his eyes, and hold up the two outfits with a proud and violent grin. These would be the days, alright. "After all this hard work," Tetsu said, coming up on Yamaru and attempting to grab the collar of the boy's shirt in an melodramatically overly aggressive motion, "We need to reap the fruits of our labour. Grab what you can and let's see who runs out of this place, pendulums swinging." He looked down, noticing with a blush that he had started unintentionally pointing at Yamaru through his dramatic speech.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru heard the hard slap of meat against the stone floor, and shocked he looked back to see his drunken friend had slipped while he was jogging. He holding back the urge to giggle, after he explained the plan for this ‘heist’ Tetsu brought that they should find out who the clothes that they were stealing from belonged to for… documentation purposes. “Sounds like a plan,” the rogue whispered. “I know I would be pissed to find out I stole some orangutan looking chicken head.” His face turned into a face of disgust, stealing clothes from an ugly person? Maru never even thought about that until Tetsu brought up that they should know who the clothes belong to and now that he thought about it he really should consider things like that before he went on one of these raids on his own. Then when they finally went in to see what goodies the could get.

Maru went to one of the lockers, pulling up one of the padlocks to examine what kind of lock it was. A little trick with being a great thief was that he was an expert at picking locks, of course their were some locks that weren't exactly pickable so he would have to resort to simply breaking the lock or simply remove a safe if it was able to be carried. However, this was a stealth mission and since the lock didn't look complicated he could pick it easy. He was about to go in his pocket to get his lock picking tool (hairpin) when the loud shuttering of metal made the masked rogue jump, then snapped his head up to look for the source of the noise. And long behold, his drunken masked friend seemingly fighting with one of the lockers! “Dude, its a stealth-...” The loud shaking escalated and the young mercenary was starting to get nervous, then looked at the door that lead to the girls bath then looked at the door that they came from. His nervousness turned into a look of panic when he saw that all that shaking had caused the lockers to tip over, falling to the floor with a loud crash!!!!! Although it wasn't as stealthy as Maru would've liked, he was able to some bra's, socks, some outfits, and even panties. “Well… we got what we came for. G-Good work.” He studdered. This was looking pretty bad. If they would've gotten caught they would probably be banned for life from here, that means no mixed baths. No mixed bath, no seeing naked women, no naked women means no seeing crushes naked, no seeing crushes naked means….. No seeing Kaori naked!

He grabbed him, Maru had to think of what he should do because this was sure gonna bring some attention. After the boys dramatic speech, Maru's hair shot up then push his gloved hand to his mouth. “Shhhh.” He said beginning to listen closely.

“Hey did you hear that?” a female voice came from outside, it sounded like it came from the bath.

“I think it came from the dressing room.” another voice said, then Maru's heart dropped when there was another female to say.

“Let's go check it out.” The sound of movement out of the water could be heard. Maru's mouth open wide, then began to shift into full panic mode. He could gather as many clothes as he could then book it but how would anyone explain the mess, he couldn't also just make himself invisible but what'll happen to his drunken friend. He sighed, then reached into his make to pull from underneath it…. a long, white and gold, Percussion-lock, rifled musket!! Of course, he wasn't about to shoot anyone but he did take a look at Tetsu giving him a confident look. “Relax, I got this.” As quickly as he could, the musket began to glow gold then surrounded Maru's body in a gold spiritual chakra as he began to merge with his weapon. Fusing into a new form the grants the him a different full-body shapeshifting of his Kensei Spirit… Why did he fuse with his weapon? Well unlike most Kensei transformations that might've been way cooler, Maru's Kindred Fusion was…. Well a cute blonde magical girl.

Maru's Raven hair turned from its usual black to blond with curly twin drills, his pants transformed into a beige skirt with black tips along with gray and white striped leggings, and black and yellow, knee-high boots. His shirt transform formed into a long sleeved dress shirt with puffs on the ends and his cape transformed into a fancy looking brown corset to give him that hourglass shape. Of course, within this fusion he also abandoned his masculine anatomy becoming a bit shorter, his chest formed rather large breast, ect. When the fusion was complete, Maru was a cute 5’3 Blondie. He (she?) quickly made her (his) curly twin drills extend then wrap around Tetsu inside of a blonde haired cocoon, which he hoped he wouldn't resist too much then pulled to her (his) back to pretend that the boy stuck inside of the blonde haired cocoon was actually her (his) hair. Hopefully he just went along with it so he could fool them so they could get out, or if they were lucky would be able to join them in the bath.

The door opened.. a group of women stepped in to investigation where the noise came from.. all of them with towels wrapped around them.. and with water glistening on their flawless bodies. A beautiful white haired chick looked around at the lockers, that were on the floor with some of their clothes scattered on the floor. Maru began to acting, trying his best to keep his cool. “O-Owch I-I-I F-forgot my combination t-to my locker.” He began with his new feminine voice. “I tried getting into mine because I left a couple things inside of there, namely my fabulous kitten underwear but I guess I went into the wrong locker. Ha-Ha….”

Ooc:[Maru Uses Kindred Fusion to transform into a Cute Blonde magical Girl to fool other girls]

[Traps Tetsu in his blonde hair cocoon style to keep him from getting caught.]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I know I would be pissed to find out I stole some orangutan looking chicken head.” When the boy's drunken mind fused the image of the heads of an orangutan and chicken, he burst out in wild laughter. He was trying to hold onto what he knew was an important timeline for finishing their little heist, but that little responsible thought was like a lifeboat awash a sea of booze. He slapped his knees, yelling joyously as his face seemed frozen in a gaping and ashamed smile; a knee-slapping that would eventually calm down and mature into a polite few pats on the back of Yamaru, as if to assure the other boy that the two were now the greatest of new friends.

It would be because the boy was so distracted by his own insecurity about how he had conducted himself in trying to introduce Yamaru to a kind of friendship arrangement that when that boy started to say something critical about Tetsu, he subconsciously put all of his attention toward the criticism, and was interrupted enough (he justified to himself) to accidentally slip and push that first locker over. When he saw his tutor get down humbly on his hands and knees and grab as many dirty articles of clothing he could lay his hands on, taking advantage of Tetsu's shortcomings while demonstrating his reverence to the female form, the boy felt immediately humbled. Tetsu wondered if he ever hoped to match his master's wisdom and piety. Tetsu, too, would get down on his knees and start picking pieces of the girls' outfits up, but had to stop himself, in dramatically pretend style, to wet his eyes as he clenched a pair of panties in his hands and looked at Yamaru. "Thank you for accepting me as a student, Sempai..." He started to melodramatically start to cry, but realized it was a dumb joke that his friend probably wouldn't understand. The fake patheticness would soon seep out into the real world though, as he thought about how no one could understand his jokes, and that he did a little bit wish he was as cool as Yamaru, whose jokes probably always made a room full of people laugh.

At literally the end of that horribly depressing thought, and like divine providence for his suffering, Yamaru praised him. He was exalted. Suddenly, some women's voices were finding their ways in through the gaps of the door to the forgotten outside world. He immediately remembered where he was and the extraordinary danger they were in. His eyes were as wide as they could be as he motioned, on his knees, with a sideways swipe of his arm that everyone (no one was talking at this particular moment) needed to be quiet so that he could mentally force himself to be sober. It was too late. His friend was turning... into... a gun? Honestly, this was not the way that even Tetsu, absolute powerhouse of tactical thinking, ever imagined this situation could resolve. He was stunned. The universe had conspired to defy it's own nature and expose it's raw randomness as a physical law, continuing to humble it's onlookers to this day when they proudly developed expectations about cause and effect.

At the apex of that transformation too, when you were certain you could not see anything else, from that moment on, that could ever surprise you. In the throes of that thought and death-like release, and at that moment, the gun and man, at the moment of their divine union, turned into an absolute knockout of a woman. He did the math... "gun + man = woman"(??) (He imagined the words written, as if in a scene, on a chalkboard). "What the fuck?... Was he really so drunk that the very fabric of reality seemed to be falling apart? Did he have a drinking problem? These were serious questions that needed answers, but, in an absolute twist of cosmic horror and irony, he knew he would never be able to predict these answers without being sober. What more was there to do but to bask in the sweet embrace of superficial beauty and nihilistic hedonism with the calm knowledge of the impending absolute erasure of all of history, heat, life, and a future of any sort. He wrapped his arms gently around Yamaru's new siren-esque form. He softly groped her from behind, whispering in her ear, as if a stray thought had found a way to materialize in the real world, "Is this the end?"

After about two seconds, as if the severity of what he had done had just hit him again with a dizzying effect of understanding his need for an immediate and obviously impossible sobriety. He lept backwards and put his hand up defensively, not even knowing how to explain himself since any reasonable excuse that made him maybe not seem quite as perverted as he really was, each one of those excuses, nonetheless, would only ever be an admission of being a slightly less degenerate imitation of the most reprobate possible version of the boy across all alternate universes (which was, of course, this Tetsu). He thought of the excuses instead, deciding he'd pick the one that sounded best once he actually heard himself saying it, at least internally. 'It was just a joke; I didn't mean to touch your titties, I forgot you had them there so suddenly; I know that you're really a boy, but my body was just taking a moment to catch up with that knowledge; I know you're angry, but at least let me tell you they really... Actually felt very nice, and it's made me appreciate your abilities as a shinobi. This was a truly perfected technique.' None of them felt quite right though; they weren't giving him the muse of empathy for the horrible experience that Yamaru had had to go through in having Tetsu touch him. Wait, wait a minute. Having Tetsu touch him was a horrible experience? 'Man,' he lamented silently, 'Fuck that guy.'

Tetsu just looked at Yamaru, smugly waiting for a well thought-out and considerate apology. Tetsu kneeled up, his back straight, and folded his arms, looking down on the other boy. "You're welcome."

Before he could even think to bring himself back to his present emergency, absolutely kicking himself that he actually let himself forget how absolutely fucking important it was for him to sober up, as a group of... Unbelievably stunning girls ran in, their jiggling parts showing every ripple of the tiled floor as their feet sent shockwaves up their beautiful bodies. It was absolutely electrifying. He was barely able to hold onto focus, but like the veteran soldier he was, he resisted their wiles, avoiding their gaze as the Greek warrior might in preparing to fight the goddess Medusa.

Darkness and passion engulfed him. He was in some kind of fairytale-like prison of a million threads, trapped as he heard the muffled voices of the women who came in. Frozen. The world around him was disintegrating even further into the chaos mechanism that was suddenly unleashed upon it. What could he do? If he tried to escape, for all he knew, it would cause several rabbits to pop into existence within their locker rooms. The rules, as it goes, were off. Like an infant in this new existence, all he could do was hold still and hope for their comforting mother Gaia, goddess and protectorate of this world and the laws that governed it, to fight for it's reclamation and continued heritage. He wished, solemnly, that he could see the kitten underwear the girl Maru, outside somewhere, was talking about.

He spoke the words quietly, somberly, "In another life, perhaps."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yup about the same reaction Maru had when he found out his kindred fusion was legit for him to transform into a freaking woman. He was in the heat of a battle with some baby doll spider things, he Omni-Flashed it then he thought he won but he ended up being horribly wrong because there wasn't just one doll spider thing, there was many and it took like 30 seconds for him to use Omni-Flash again. So to bypass that rule, he could use kindred fusion so he could use Omni-Flash to his hearts content, his fusion made him more accurate… stronger, faster, better even. But however, he takes on the body of a cute blondie. Why did he have to turn into a woman? He didn't even know, heck it took him a while to even get comfortable even using this technique. Its pretty effective when you want to confuse your opponent with the absurdity of him changing himself into a magical girl on a cellular and spiritual level. He would be of the opposite sex until he defuses with his weapon, bizarre things like that were pretty normal to Maru.

Now that he was transformed– “Wha? Huh? Eek!!!” Maru jolted when the hands of her (his) drunken friend wrapped around her (his) hourglass figure.. groping Maru from behind, then whispered in her (his) ear as if the guy was trying to be romantic which caused the rogues feminine face to turn pink. The whole scene lasted about a couple seconds before Tetsu finally released her (him) then she quickly lurched forward then held her hands over her chest, waiting for the blushing to clear. He did know that Maru wasn’t really a woman!.... Well biologically he was a woman but still. Maru feeling violate hoped that it was a accident, but nope! Instead Tetsu smiled, folded his arms, looking down at her (him) since the guy was a few feet taller than she (he) was and said you're welcome. 'Asshole.’ now Maru knew how Kaori felt when he was ringing her bell over and over without her permission, that or it was just his feminine hormones from this stupid body. Not only did him groping her ticked the her off, but the way he looked down at her made Maru think that he was making fun of his height. Not to mention that smug look really grinded her gears… ‘Yeesh so this is how girls think.’ Maru thought, then took a deep breath. “Okay asswipe you owe me 200,000 Yen for this little stunt you pulled after I get you out of this in one piece I expect you to pay in cash. Not a nice way to end this pantie raiding mission now is it.” huffing he kept Tetsu hid his blonde locks to explain to the women after they would come in to find this huge mess.

Maru went on to explain what happened, they seemed a bit suspicious… “Oh really? Are you sure you're not trying to rip us off blondie?” One began, then Maru came up with a fast plan to make all this disappear hopefully. Putting on the most innocent look he could make with his girly face, he began again. “Me steal? I wouldn't steal anything, honest..” going into her(his) cleavage she (he) pulled from between her own breast a huge bag that seemed filled to the brim with jewelry like how a magician would pull a rabbit out of the hat! Jewelry ranging from diamonds, rubies, pearls, you name it, the bag had all sorts of gems inside. “Here I'll clean up in here, take this as a I'm sorry present from the princess of heart.” And just like that the suckers went for the bag of jewelry trick, one of ladies were quick to take the bag of gems to look inside. The lockeroom began to boom with women whispering on what they planned on doing with the loot, some thought about befriending the self proclaimed princess, some wanted to hurry to get to the bath before she (he) changed her mind about giving the jewels to them.

While the ladies were distracted, gathered at one side of the room Maru attached chakra threads to the lockers that laid on the ground to lift them up to put them back against the wall. Trying to wait for them to just leave already. “Hey! Blondie why don't you come with us. We would love to hear all about where you came from. “ the one who held the bag of jewels said, all of the sudden friendly with the new girl who's passing out jewelry. Perfect chance to make them get lost already. “Err Sure. But do you mind leaving for a second.” Maru began, frowning a bit. “I'm a little shy and don't like undressing of people.” It was completely understandable, they bought into that too so, they decided to give Maru her (his) privacy. Besides, with a foreign Blondie passing out gems like nothing she could become popular pretty quick. It took a couple moments for them to clear out of the locker room, and Maru waited a couple more minutes to make sure the coast was clear before he allowed Tetsu out of her (his) hair.

“Alright. While they are waiting on me start scooping up some clothes and try to be less noisy.. Common they won't wait.” Maru began jumping to show how urgent this situation was, her (his) breast bouncing up and down with each time to get the Kumo Shinobi to hurry.

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tetsu stared blankly, drunkenly at the girl who was telling him to get back down and resume the skirt cleanup, “Weren't you goin... to get undressed first?” His eyes were glassy, and time seemed to be having a negative effect on his sobriety clock. "Okay." He said, somewhat disappointedly, and as if in answer to some private interrogator living inside his head. He unsteadily got back down on his knees, putting a hand down to stop the world around him from spinning so fast, and started grabbing panties, skirts and bows indiscriminately.

He picked up a long sock and smelled it, making a funny face before delicately placing it back on the pile of searched-through laundry he had found it in. Left all the pants and otherwise boring clothing, but he did, oddly enough, pick up a very conservative and rather long and ugly looking skirt, staring at it for several seconds and trying to understand who would buy such a thing, what kind of person they were, and having these rhetorical and critical questions eventually transform into genuine curiosity. He looked up to show Yamaru, but suddenly started staring as the boy started jumping up and down in some urgency for Tetsu to finish. He closed his mouth, resolved to act like the professional shinobi he was, and put his shinobi mask back on (it was getting too hot before, so he had it dangling from his neck for a while up until this point), and scurried on top of some lockers in his accessoried birthday suit, up to a vent on the ceiling.

He transformed one of his hands into a screwdriver and started turning the screw out, but he kept having to delicately walk in a circle on top of the locker because power tools hadn't been invented yet. When he was eventually finished, he popped the vent cover off to make his escape, but to his dismay, only two of his hands could fit in. Despite, however, the boy being absurdly drunk by this point, the liquor was no match for the sharpened state of his mind, and he quickly threw together a few handseals, still fluid from incessant practice, and turned himself into a mouse, hanging onto the ledge of the event. Then he remembered that it would all be useless without the clothes, so he fell back down and started scurrying through all the panties, trying to gather them up on his face. The boy seemed sure that something like this was a turn on for some ninjas somewhere, but for him it was just intense physical labour combined with his intense sense of smell. He seemed to like the delicate aroma of small traces of urine more now that he was a rat, and he wondered just how powerful his transformation technique had become.

Once the clothing was bunched up against his face, he realized he'd have to get back up to the vent, so he transformed back into Tetsu, picked up the clothing, and put it on his head before throwing a few handseals together again and grabbing onto the vent to return to his rat state. The clothing was too heavy though, and he fell down to the lockers below with a heavy 'dink'. This seemed to be a more complex task than he had initially imagined.

Having given up, he picked the clothes up again, walking over to Yamaru with a defeated look on his face, and passing behind him to bend down and start lifting and sprinkling her hair over his head. "Okay," He said, wanting to return to the safety of the girl's hair womb, "Let's go."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jumping up and down repeatedly, he tried to get this guy to move faster but he seemed to be taking his sweet ass time in gathering the clothes. Maru of course could've helped the drunken shinobi but she (he) seemed to disregard that she (he) was supposed to be helping the boy, allowing Tetsu to do most if not all the work. Maru took quick peeks at the door, keeping his eyes and ears open to see if the girls would probably be back. It wasn't rocket science!

Grab as many clothes as you could.
Hold them.
Escort him out.
Shift back into guy.

There was a reason for Maru rushing the drunken man, the reason was simple actually. He didn't fully master the whole shapeshifting into girl then back into a boy, so there would be some kind of weird side effect for being in this body for too long without shifting back into a boy again. Things like having the outfit he currently has on melted onto his male body until his spiritual chakra shifts them back, having the twin drill hairstyle, and other things too horrible to mention. He might need to talk with his Kensei spirit about fixing this little side effect, but she was pretty much sleep right now or either too busy inside of her weird realm to bother with Maru right now. 'One… hour… later.’ Maru thought as he watched the boy climb the lockers to get to the vent, he didn't know that the boy could shapeshift but then again transformation was a pretty basic technique. That and he was taking a pretty long time. After Tetsu got the vent lose, but the boy ran into yet another obstacle… he couldn't fit inside of the vet.

“Two… hours…. Later!” She (he) shouted, letting him know that he was wasting time. How long was it going to take him to figure out that he couldn't get into the vent, probably not enough to time before arousing suspicion with quick thinking Maru went over the opening to assure his ‘girlfriends’ that he (she) would be joining soon. “Be out in a Jiffy! Sorry Corset got stuck!” Before they answered he went back to see that Tetsu had fallen, picking up the clothes in not a urgent speed… finally the rogue just said screw it. He didn't like the idea of undressing but man was this guy taking so long, if the rich princess doesn't come out they'll catch his drunken friend in here stealing their clothes. Perhaps he could buy him enough time to get the clothes and get out of there.

With a sigh, the young mercenary snapped his fingers to and a gold chakra swirled around her.. the same golden spiritual chakra that turned Maru into the female that he was currently. However instead of shape shifting back, Maru transformed her(his) sleeved dress shirt, skirt, and corset into a light pink towel still long enough to cover all of the important parts. However the rest of the clothing that Maru seemed to have simply transformed into golden spiritual chakra and was added more to make her (his) smooth legs look smoother, his body's breast seem bigger, his rear a bit fuller dispite being covered by a extremely long towel. Maru was about to head outside when she felt her hair suddenly get grabbed causing him to recoil back. “Owch!” Maru said, realizing that it was Tetsu who wanted to use his hair to leave like they would've done if he would've just did what he told him to do. Perhaps the whole falling and getting back up was getting boring for him.

“About time. Let's get outta here.” Maru remarked, wrapping her (his) hair around the boy to begin forming the blonde haired cocoon trapping the boy and the clothing in a rather cramped space. Once he was safe inside of Maru's long, mystical hair it was time to get them out of there. Attaching chakra threads to the large cocoon on her(his) head, the boy began to feel a bit lighter so Maru could easily get out of there as fast as he could trying to holding the towels while keeping the chakra threads up so he could hurry his butt out of the girls locker room unnoticed. Not as sneaky or stealthy as he wanted it to be but they didn't get caught! That was the main thing. Sneaking Tetsu into the mixed bath dressing room, he looked around to see if anyone was around and sure enough it was empty. ‘Thank god for shy people.’ Maru thought as her (his) hair unwrapped around the boy, dropping him and the clothing onto the floor.

“Phew thought we were goners back there, not as sneaky as I wanted it to be but I'll take it.” Maru smiled widedly, revealing perfectly white rows of teeth. Practically almost forgetting he was still in his lady from wrapped in a towel at this point bending over slightly to get a look at the clothes that Tetsu had with him. "Wanna wait and see when the girls would come out,pretty sure you got most of their clothes. It'll be funny to see the look on their faces when they found out their tacky laundry is missing."

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Two… hours…. Later!” Tetsu kind of, vaguely, knew that this was some way for the lady to announce her disappointment with him, but because he did not watch Spongebob Squarepants, he did not immediately conjure up imagined images of the pineapple themed intermission cards, and merely assumed that Princess Yamaru was criticizing him in the weird mannerisms of her sexily exotic homeland. By the time he had finished and was ready to be coccoonified my the young lady, he realized that she had undressed and got herself into a towel when Tetsu must have not been paying attention. The boy kicked himself internally, but then noticed an important detail of the girl's change. "Your towel isn't damp, you're goin to blow our cover. Shall I..." He started in his drunken slur, a slight full-bodied blush creeping up to his cheeks, "Shall I fetch you some water to pour over your new... your new outfit? We're going to be caught otherwise." The boy smiled as he rested his chin on the girl's soft shoulders, trying to discreetly peek down into the holy trenches.

Before he could even kick himself for getting distracted again though, he realized that he was in the process of being wrapped up in the silk prison. He was now being cradled like a baby, and could feel himself physically relaxing as a result. All his worries were disappearing. It was getting a bit tighter, but that was okay too. He wanted to be embraced. Then, without any kind of warning, his bare bottom hit the cold, hard stone. To put it lightly, it was a rude wake up call; he felt like the base of his spine had been bruised, and stood to his feet carefully and while wincing and clutching the painfully forming bruise on his back. He was falling a lot today. This whole trip to the hot springs had actually just been a feat to see how many times he could fall onto the unforgiving floor from various heights and through absolutely no fault of his own. It was true that this Yamaru lady was clearly too cruel to announce to him when she was getting changed into her towel, but fate, it seemed, was an even crueler mistress.

While the boy was lost in thought though, heaven had decided to relinquish him of his Earthly burdens. Like Job being cured of his boils and having his son returned to him (Tetsu generally didn't read), the boy was now being rewarded, or maybe just compensated, all things considered, for his suffering. The girl bent over to start picking up all the clothes that Tetsu had dropped and threw everywhere in the fall. He immediately, as if by divine instinct, sprung to his hands and knees, turning his drunken meatsack body over in one swift and elegant motion. His cheek touched the cold stone floor as he looked upward. Just lean a little further down, you're almost there. It was enough, it was actually going to be enough for Tetsu to peak under the towel!

The girl started speaking again, but Tetsu was so lost in thought and in the mental demands of his goal oriented mindset that all of the words were taking a few extra moments to process. "Yeah, let's see." He said simply, obviously distracted and putting the words out there that he thought would least likely cause unwanted attention to be drawn to his vile and reprehensible personage.

Will Tetsu be caught? Was Yamaru's transformation truly a complete one? Will the girl's from the locker room really leave without their panties? All this and more on the next episode of Lechery and Sexual Deviance Justified Through Humor.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru gave a look to Tetsu as if to say 'Really’ after he placed his chin on the rouge's female form shoulder which was a bit uncomfortable since it seemed that the drunken guy keeps forgetting that his main body was a guy. Why couldn't his male body get female attention like his female body gets guy attention? Perhaps it was a cruel cycle of karma for him being a dog to women, or he needed to hang around the right people. Afterall good help was pretty hard to come by now a days. Not to mention Tetsu was the most clumsiest guy he ever met, the dude fell coming in the hotsprings, busted his shit on the way to the girls locker room, he fell like three times or so in the girls locker room and he fell in behind the rogue while he went to check out the loot they collect. But the guy did completed this little mission so he deserved a little something something for his troubles and for him falling a bunch. Just give him some jewels and call it a day.

Maru grinned a mischievous smile, then rubbed her(his) hands together at his sidekick's response. “Excellent. Just the look on their faces when they discover that their clothes are missing.” the female Maru went on one of her egotistical rants, forgetting that his female form was only being covered by a magical towel since most of time he is usually in his guy form. Like most people who share a special bond with their weapon, they are able to transform themselves to take on the form of the spirit that lived inside of the object. There had once been a legendary shinobi who could fuse with their weapon to become more shark-like, growing fins, web feet, having gills and being able to move through water with ease. Since the spirit who lived in Maru's weapon was in fact a Royal Kunoichi who had long since passed and now possessed the weapon Maru owned it was easy to say that it was a lot simple to be able to transform from a boy to a girl since the fusion messes with the rogues DNA. Needless to say when the guy got curious enough to peek underneath the towel, he got to see what he wanted and it looked pretty convincing that Yamaru was a legit girl. (owo)

After Maru finished speaking with herself (himself) the rouge stood straight up, then began to boss Tetsu around again. “Alright! So figure out a way to hide this loot so we could get… this… stuff-” When she(he) went to turn around she(he) saw Tetsu on his hands and knees.. Cheek pressed against the ground… looking up at something. Then Maru finally realized that his female body was covered only by a pink towel, then he realized he leaned over in front of him in his female form, then he realized that he didn't create underclothes under the towel. She(he) jolted back, then covered herself, then took in a deep breath and was about to let a loud KYA loose but controlled the feminine urge to yell and blast the guy out of the lockeroom. ‘Its okay, you know you would've done the same thing if a girl was bent over in front of you, he was a guy after all you should've known better. Do. Not. Scream.’ Calming down at the embarrassment she(he) was feeling, trying to get her face back to normal color, the rogue sighed.

“Okay. For THAT I'm charging 300,000 Yen. That and the other stunt you pulled brings you around 500,000 Yen in debt which I'll be deducting from the jewelry I was going to pay you Jerk!”

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tetsu rose to his feet unsteadily, and quickly as he could. The jig, it seemed, was continuously up; it kept being up with no particularly bad consequences emerging as a result. Was this what it meant to be an unapologetic pervert? The girl's words trailed off as she demanded Tetsu pick up all the garments he was no longer paying attention to; he had meanwhile finished forming the golden snapshot within his mind. Staring under the girl's skirt was like dipping a photo in those weird chemical baths to have the images slowly emerge on the previously blank sheets; the time he spent gazing at the perfect peach flesh was done, on a technical level, to seer the image into his memory. 'Sorry Princess Yamaru' He thought, 'This is mine now.' He had to find some way, nonetheless though, to meekly redeem himself. Standing there with his back straight, he pressed his feet together, still naked as the day he was born, and, recognizing the princess' rank, gave her a very formal salute. "Yes Princess Yamaru" He could see she was struggling to find the appropriate words to admonish him with, so he wanted to build up as much good will as he could before that happened. "Please leave the clothing gathering task to me." He got on his hands and knees, running to push all the scattered clothes into a rough pile before combination transforming the floor below them into a sheet he could lift up into a kind of sack. You could think of him as a kind of naked Santa Clause; if Santa Clause existed in this universe and instead of giving everyone presents, took them from those people to give to himself. So I guess he was more like a robber than like the jolly old fat man.

When she spoke again to start telling Tetsu how much money he was going to owe her, he almost fell over with his exaggerated scoff. At the point of beginning this adventure with her, Tetsu was nothing more than a poor hobo living in the forest and using shrubs to wash himself in the river. Even in the future, when he would apparently start making some cold, hard cash as a result of doing some missions, she would have to be literally insane if she thought he was going to pay any sort of debt before he spent all of his money on booze and... Other nondescript vices. What was she going to do, put a royal lien on his house? Don't make him laugh. It slowly, very slowly, dawned on him that she was saying she would deduct his earnings from what she was going to pay him for the panties raid, or in other words, that she was going to shower him with slightly less riches than she would have otherwise, when Tetsu would have obviously done this for free. "Oh no," he said weakly, doing his very best to sound like he meant it, "Princess, I think it's fair to say that, given the nature of our current mission, I have not done anything that you wouldn't have done in my shoes. Please do not punish me for doing my best to emulate your Highness in action and spirit. It is surely unjust." Wow, he was much more articulate and eloquent than he would have imagined himself capable of in his current state. Maybe he wasn't even drunk any more. Hard to tell, really, but he would assume that, yes, he was probably now free of his demons of poor judgment.

In another moment, he would string a few handseals together and call forth the very smallest of his ghost dancers, which immediately seemed to fill up every free square inch of the locker room they were in. They needed some discreet way to exit, so using the formal entrance would be a real basic thing to do, and would obviously be where people were expecting them to escape from. The ghost dancer started punching on the back wall, leaving huge plumes of dust and splinters in it's wake. There was a hallway on the other side. That was unfortunate. "Go! Go! Go!" He yelled out to his ghost dancer, who suddenly looked very shy and nervous, and it attempted to scoop the two up and scurry and crawl out into the outside world as quickly as it could. When it got out, of course, the issue was now that someone would have seen and/or heard the giant monster destroying everything, and therefore would surely and wrongly associate that guilt to the two innocent shinobis. They needed to get as far away from it as they could, and so Tetsu telepathically ordered his creation to just throw them (he wasn't really sure if it had managed to scoop up Yamaru in time, but that was fine. Either way).

So. That was how Tetsu somehow managed to begin his day merely wanting a warm bath, but ended up being launched a hundred feet up in the air, naked, by a monster, carrying a sack of girl's undergarments with him as he flew through the sky. "Merry Christmas to all" He began, "And to all, a goodnight!"

[Topic Left]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
However true it may have been that she (he) would've done the same thing if she was standing in this guy's shoes, it did seem a bit unfair to punish the guy since Maru already knew what kinda guy he was since he took on this task of theirs. The rogue gave Tetsu a mean look, seemingly still mad at him. “Still doesn't make it right bub! Now get to stuffing those– wait” Maru paused coming to the stunning realization that they guy didn't have a towel over him until now. “Where the hell is your… when did you? UGH! Just continue handling the clothes.” The rogue commanded, not wanting to think about if the guy had been without a towel this whole time. Because if he had been then that time with him standing behind his female body would be pretty…. Yup best not think about it too much. After all she (he) didn't notice that he was nude until now so his towel might have been within the pile of clothes seemed like a better alternative than knowing that there was a nude pervert man behind his female body that groped him. Now that would be rather horrible to think about. What you don't know won't hurt you.

After the guy gathered up all the stolen clothing, the rouge could hear the surprised jeers and yelps of women who lost their clothing. If they found this 'Bad Santa's carrying the sack of stolen goodies then the jig was up for him if he didn't tell that Maru too was a creepy pervert masked man in a female body but who would believe something like that? “Common, hurry we gotta find a way outta here!” Maru said, although sticking around to watch the scene play out would be most definitely entertaining there was still a chance that they might would be caught so they had to sneak out somehow. Hopping the gate seemed like the best option but Tetsu had another idea to help them escape by seemingly summoning fourth a of a pretty large Ghost Dancer that already made the locker room seem a bit… crowded. The fiends automatically got to work by punching the brick wall, causing dust kicked up into the air causing Maru to cough then looked to see it wasn't outside…. But it was a hallway. What. The. Hell!

After the critter seemingly broken through the wall Tetsu seemingly ordered the thing to scoop them both up into it's massive hands, though a bit perplexed since the duo didn't really really have clothing but it carried them anyway even with Maru screaming and flailing her (his) arms. “What are you doing! Put me down! Put me down!” the scene that the rouge was causing would be pretty convincing to some people that this thing had came in destroying everything since both the girls and the mixed baths were a mess then kidnapped two poor innocent shinobi from the changing room. It was a pretty smart idea since it also allowed them to escape but HOW they exited the place wasn't really ideal since the monster looked like it was getting ready to throw them and Maru's eyes widened. “Hey! No! Unhand me damnit! I am a-!” too late, it already had tossed the both of them into the air which ultimately made Maru loose her (his) towel in mid launch as the rogue. “KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!” and they were gone.

So this is how the their adventure ended. Maru blasting off again in the nude within his female body as people looked up to see a poor blondie desperately trying to cover her naughty bits while kicking her legs screaming with a naked dude who was also flying through the sky carrying a sack of women's underclothes playing like he was Santa Claus. Kawaii would be soooooooooo pissed when she woke up to see that Maru had accidentally exposed her body to most of Kumo on of his 'missions’ what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. He hoped when they finally land that the landing would be soft or at least somewhere that didn't have a lot of people around. That towel was literally all of the clothing he had on so even if he defused with his weapon he would still have to run around naked until he got to his hideout.

Still the adventure between a naked Genin and a masked gender bending rogue had ended on a totally normal note. Things like this could happen to anyone, especially if you hang around Maru long enough…

[Left Topic o/]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back