Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Trade yah some dango for a Cursed Seal <Private|Kiriyomi>

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The worn out scroll on the table continued to stretch far off the edge as the Sennin of Kumogakure poured over it. Her hands, gloved so as to not accidentally destroy anything, gently pulled the old scroll’s paper out. Her shades had been transformed into reading glasses, but nothing she was gleaning from what Konoha would let her examine was getting Rei the answers she sought. Worse part was there was easily hundreds of things she would rather be researching with her limited time allotted within the library. The books on plants were tomes compared to the limited knowledge of foliage able to survive in the harsh climate of Lightning. Instead her precious resources were being ate up by relearning knowledge she already knew, just told in a different way.

Now, if Rei was willing to start an international incident, she could have easily found a way into the restricted section; but they had just finished securing a good alliance. Selfish as she was, the Sennin wasn’t willing to risk her entire country for her own hide. With a heavy sigh Rei kicked back into the chair and balanced it on the back two legs while trying to think of some alternative solution. As it would be, a passing shinobi happened to look down at the work the youthful appearing woman had laid out and let out the quip,
You know, if you’re having problems understanding seals, you could always look up Kiriyomi. Something of a local expert. Should be able to help you through the puzzle. Kami knows I suck at sealing,” and then continued walked along casually. A lot of misconceptions just happened but Rei was rarely a person to be offended and knew when to take things in stride; she was the head of their spy branch for a reason, after all.

After gathering the things she had taken down and returned them to their rightful places, the lithe shinobi slipped out of the library and began to casually move around town and ask questions. Every time she asked another person about Kiriyomi, the Sennin altered her face slightly to the person spoken to. It would keep from raising suspicions among the locals enough to alert the local ANBU tailing her. It took the better part of the afternoon, but after visiting the local eateries and pigging out, Rei eventually came up with enough info as to where to locate the youth. When she was ready, the woman turned a corner down a street and shook off her handlers with a quick disappearing act. Unlike most shinobi the woman was capable of deafening most of her chakra signature, making it really hard to keep constant track of the Ryuu.

As it turned out, it would incredibly easy to find this local seal expert because he had a grand habit of snacking - something the Kumo leader could appreciate. So once the local ANBU grunts had been shaken she ran a hand through her hair to increase it's length and volume, her fingertips creating pink streaks in her otherwise green-tinted mane. A quick slap to her cheeks puffed them out a little and a run down her body with her hands put some curves where there originally hadn’t been. With a flick of her wrist the white button-up shirt and slacks became a short-skirt and a crop-top. The sleeves slipped down around her hands and turned to leather fingerless gloves while her shoes morphed into combat boots completing the disguise. The main reason for this gaudy punk-rock look? The crop-top showed off the 100 Layer Dragon Seal, or at least most of it, and a true seal expert would be able to find the fault in the lines that kept allowing her chakra to leak out and eat things. Rei knew what and where the problem was, but simply didn’t have an answer to fix that one little hole in her seal; hopefully, this guy would.

Another hour later and Rei could be found casually walking around, keeping an eye out for a male matching Kiri’s description looking for dango - apparently his favorite snack. Soon as she found him the woman would bound up like a girl half her age and order from the same shop.

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi had his mind full of swirling thoughts after his meeting with the Hokage out in the forest, and still now was thinking of what to make of that encounter. He had his ass handed to him in the sparring match, but he had tried his best to utilize the power he had gained in a meaningful way. To defend his friend, Aria, who he had stumbled upon injured in the forest. It was still beyond his comprehension how, exactly, the girl had still been moving after the injuries that she had sustained. Shaking his head, he gets dressed and heads downstairs to greet his mother in the kitchen and tells her that he is going out for a bit to clear his head. She simply smiles after him, worried about his mental state. Kiri had been very withdrawn lately, barely speaking about what was on his mind, but as a prior mednin she knew better than to pry. If he wanted to talk about what was going on, then he would come out and say it when the time was right.

Kohara, on the other hand, had no such qualms as he flew around the boy's head. "Yo Kiri! What is wrong with you? You're even more down than when that rocky kid crushed a bunch of our friends underfoot like they were nothing! I don't like seeing you like this. Do you want to go to the Byoin and talk to someone? If you're not gonna talk to your mother, then maybe Sennin Nao? They seemed to be a pretty nice guy from the little time we spent with him during your class and hospital visit. Or they could refer you to someone else so that you can clear your mind of all the problems swirling around in there. If this is about Aria again, I'm sure she'll show up some time soon. There's no way she just abandoned the village. That girl loves to fight, I'm sure she meant what she said about fighting when she got better."

Waving his hand before his face, Kiriyomi tries to brush Kohara off. He didn't really want to talk to his friend, not now. He was trying to figure out what to do with himself. Not only had he fought the Hokage, but he had also had a match between his teacher Shusuke and his friend Keiyaku. He still hadn't gotten many answers as to what had happened that night, who the masked people were, or what this "ANBU" was exactly. He had tried hitting the library since to find information on them, discreetly, but had no luck. Shrugging the thoughts off, he decided to head down to the Oak District and get himself a snack. Perhaps it would quiet his flying companion too, who loved the sweets just as much as he did.

As Kiri gets in line to order some dango, he feels a strange presence coming from behind him. Glancing over his shoulder, he sees a woman that he doesn't recognize rushing over to to get in line behind him. He couldn't put his finger on it, but something about her felt odd. His sensor abilities picked up on a faint chakra coming from her, but it felt... tainted. The vendor behind him called out his name a few times before he tore his gaze away from the woman and ordered his dango, taking the sticks and walking away to find a solitary bench underneath a tree where he sat and offered the first bite to Kohara. Glancing back towards the stall, he would stare at the woman from a distance and try to gauge why she drew his attention so much.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay, she seriously had to be the luckiest woman in Konoha right now. Rei briefly wondered if the Leafies had a lottery and if she should put in some money, because not even moments after getting in line, there he was. Standing in line for dango not even two people ahead of him. She let a little of her chakra leak out to draw his attention. The man handing out food had to call his name a few times for it to catch draw back his focus to the snack; proving his sensitivity to her chakra signature. Perfect. Her eyes followed the youth as he went to sit down and enjoy his snack. The look of his face right now betrayed more than just his distraction with her - but a distraction with something far greater on his mind. Yet, curious as she was from a motherly instinct, Rei had business with this male first.

As it rotated to the punk's turn to buy the dango, she stated in a higher pitched voice, almost ‘cutesy’, she only wanted one stick. Some bullshit about watching her figure, flirted with the shop keeper perhaps a little too hard, (he tried offering them for free since she only ordered one), but otherwise kept up her disguise until the very last second. Right as the man handed her the snack-on-a-stick and their fingers touched, Rei loosened up her binds on the seal. It IMMEDIATELY ate her top, way faster than she had been expecting. Cursed energy reached out and snatched the cloth away, bra included, so fast that the scream of shock the Sennin let out was real. Her arms quickly crossed over her exposed chest as a pain of sadness sparked in the back of her mind remembering how much bigger they used to be.

Naturally hued red in embarrassment the woman darted away from the stand and by Kiri before ducking into an ally, swearing all the way in a voice that was a little deeper than the one she had displayed originally given the sudden shock was dropping her disguises; even the curves were starting to fade from the adrenaline of sudden exposure as she whipped into a dark alley and put her bare back against the cold stone.

Dammit!” she swore, “So much for that route. At least I know what he looks like now, maybe approaching him more naturally would be the better call…

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiri watched as the woman that had caught his attention approached the dango stand, and seemed to flirt with the man running the stall. Perhaps he was wrong, and she wasn't the person that he was looking for? She seemed to be just another woman in the village, flirting to get some free food. Shrugging to himself, he turned back to his own dango and took a bite. As he was chewing, he almost choked on it as a scream erupted from the direction of the dango stand. Whipping his head around, he saw the woman standing there without a top. What in the hell? Wasn't she wearing a shirt just a second ago?

Before he could react, the woman came running past him and took off into a nearby alley. As she passed, however, his eyes snagged on her back. That had to be what had drawn his attention. He only got the briefest glance at it, but from what he saw, it appeared to be a seal of some sort. Something was wrong with it, and his curiosity was piqued. "Yo Kiri! What the hell are you doing, ya pervert! She's clearly out of your league and your age range, so maybe you should just let this one go. Don't go chasing trouble, you have enough to deal with already."

Ignoring his flying friend, Kiri jumps up off the bench and slowly approaches the alley that he saw the woman duck into, letting his sensor abilities pick up on the faint chakra that he had felt before at the stand. Oh yea, something was definitely wrong with this woman, and he just had to know what it was. He leaned up against the wall, not heading down the alley itself, before calling out over his shoulder. "Well, that was quite the display you put on back there. I think you made his day, if not his whole week. You don't look like you're from around here, would you like some help? I could go grab you a new shirt and we could find somewhere private to talk."

MFT: 348

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A shirt won’t be necessary, but thanks for the consideration,” Rei replied rather flatly, dropping her entire character once Kiri was out of eyesight. The sennin’s body began to change incrementally. Her breasts shrank into non-existence, her curves returned to lines, and her hair shortened itself back up before reverting to the odd green color she had been fond of lately. Without any concern to her upper-half nudity, the woman lifted the barrel lid of a nearby empty cask,
Ah, this should do just fine,” she stated before swinging the lid around until it began to lose its rigidity and become…a shirt. Like flicking the wrinkles out of freshly dried clothing, Rei slowly turned the wooden lid into a brown cotton t-shirt that she slipped over her head.

I have a job for you, if you’re interested,” she continued without missing a beat, “It involves an ancient sealing technique my clan used and the fact that I did it all by myself. I think a few of the lines might be just a bit skewed and it’s causing my chakra to emit itself freely from my body. Normally, not much of a problem if I was to keep up my food intake, but my chakra has a habit of…well, watch.

Rei held her hand over the empty, lidless cask. With a simple twitch of her fingers the barrel suddenly loss the iron ring holding it together followed by the wood sucking itself towards the sennin’s palm until it was all gone.
Objects are destroyed on an atomic level by my chakra, for reasons that are classified, and the leaks are causing problems. I fear the day I go to hug a friend and accidentally cut them in half. Word on the street is that you’re particularly talented in concerns with old sealing techniques. Though I will admit to also wishing for privacy, so I will take you up on that offer to come to your house.

That last sentence felt weird. Looking at the youth before him she found he was quite attractive but far younger that she was. It was a rare experience for the wolf-inclined to be at a male’s house for any reason beyond a certain embarrassing problem she was thankfully beyond now. Yet, hearing those words come out of her mouth, only invoked memories far too vulgar to be shared. Rei tried to put on an awkward smile hoping Kiri understood the situation.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back