Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Trader Jin's

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Hey buddy! Lookin’ ta get the edge on gamblin’? ‘Ow ‘bout some medicine ta perk ya up? We’ve got all your needs if ya just follow me!” A small cloaked figure hid its face underneath a large hood. “Medicine, tokens and trinkets!” Calling out to those who walked the dirty streets of Cronopolis. Targeting the closest person toward them they stepped in front of a young woman with a long brown scarf. “Ya look down in the dumps! Why not paaa-ruse the novelties my trader has to offer?” Pointing down a darkened alley way the young messenger beckoned her to follow.

Long bangs concealed her large scar on her face. Most would not follow strange people into dark alley ways. Not just some regular girl Mirō gladly invaded their depths. A sinister smile wrapped itself on her lips. Eager to send more thugs into jail as she rounded the corner the darkened alley lit itself up marvelously. Another marketplace illuminated by lights and lanterns with hooded figures strolling past various shoppes and venues. At the end of the alley loomed a store with the vendor leaning over their counter. The small figure pointed towards them. “Down there! Hurry! The deals won’t last forever!” Scurrying off Miro was left staring down at the vendor who starred back eagerly.

With caution the ninja moved towards the booth. The mysterious vendor leaned on her elbows while her head was propped up by her interlocked fingers. “I see my lackey finally brought in some business. And quite the serious one too.” With a wide grin the vendor never waived her attention from her new customer. “You’re pretty observant. I’ve never seen you around here before. What’s you-” “Jin! Musojinshimokio Musoya to be precise! A travelling merchant who used to live here in Kumogakure.” Jin would tilt her head, treating Mirō with a coy smile to get her to view her wares. “Since you’re here you’re no ordinary civilian! Must be a ninja. I can smell it. Think I’m a threat, don’t you?”

Confliction set in her head. This vendor…. Jin was interesting to say the least. “I think everyone is a threat.” Not delving too deep into her background. “Well I just wanted to see what was happening back here. See ya…” Stepping back to turn around Jin intervened. “Wait a second! You didn’t even look at my products! Nor did you give your name! Don’t be so humdrum.” Pawing at Mirō’s rudeness it was enough to get her to roll her eyes underneath her bangs. “C’mon I don’t bite. I’m the best artifact hunter in Kumogakure. I’ve been all ov-” “Artifact hunter?” Catching the kunoichi’s attention, she moved over to the booth again.

Snapping her fingers Jin held a flame on her index. Bringing it to her lips she pulled a cigarette from behind her ear and lit it. A slow drag from the cigarette ensued before her enthusiastic voice rang out again. “Scaling mountains, digging through caverns, prying fossils from decayed hands. Done a lot.” Breathing out the smoke Mirō fanned it away from her nose. “A man taught me everything I know. Haven’t seen him in years unfortunately.” Jin casually shrugged her shoulders. With haste Miro fished into her chest pocket to pull out a golden circular pendant with a shut eye in the center. By the chain she held it in front of Jin. With careful inspection Jin’s friendliness turned into dread. A wicked smile revealed her sharpened teeth.

“Where did you get this?” Jin asked.

“Family heirloom. Know anything about it?” Mirō leaned in with intent to find answers. “Maybe, maybe not. Information comes with a price.” Dark blue hues awaited Mirō’s response. “Tch. No surprise from a Cronopolis lurker.” Dropping a heavy sack of yen in front of Jin. “Talk.” Jin put her hands up in front of her. “Easy there! Follow me and I’ll tell you everything you want to know about that living artifact.” Befuddled, Mirō looked back down at the artifact to see the eye in the center back at Mirō before shutting quickly again. Jin stood up, towering over Miro with ease. Beckoning her to follow Jin opened up the heavy door behind her. “I never did get your name.”

“Kagami. Mirō Kagami.” Without causing alarm those dark hues Jin possessed cut to her right to peer over her own shoulder. ‘How sinfully perfect.’ Stepping through the doorway Jin left it open for her newfound customer to follow. Prepared for the worst Mirō followed behind Jin. Hoping to find answers to her life long questions.

[Topic entered with NPC Jin and PC Kagami.]
[Topic left with NPC Jin and PC Kagami.]
[WC:761]
[Jin talking.
Jin thinking.
Mirō talking.
Faceless NPC.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back