Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Trading! [Requesting Entrance]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man smiled, after hours of walking and asking directions in the different villages he was finally here. Konohagakure, the village hidden in the leafs. He just hoped that what his village had told him was true that his wares would sell well here but from what he was seeing... he wouldn't hope. He would only need good negotiation skills, and he had those. He kept walking, followed by his cart that was covered in a black blanket. His goods, Kunais, shurikens, summoning scrolls of high quality, simple wares, kitchen wares, anything anyone would need was here... probably. He just hoped he had the right thing. The man stopped at the edge of the gate, waiting for someone to let him in, as far as he had heard you needed permission to walk in and he would wait for a bit just in case.

[NPC requesting entrance]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
e635feab19db1033bb6eb4d103add3db.jpg

Yurishi watches as the man approached, blinking slowly. Was that a cart? Was....was this an old timey merchant?! The gate guardian gives a small "whoop" of excitement before running out to meet the man. Yurichi's hair was a dark green in color, with matching eyes. A blue tunic accentuated a lithe form under the clothing that could be described as feminine. "Hey! You! Whatcha got for sell?! Give me some discounts, Ice Cream man!" Yurichi's smile fades upon realizing it was weaponry for shinobi. This was a bit awkward then. The form sidles up beside the man in a rather...familiar fashion. "Uhhhh...whatcha planning on doing with all this? You can be honest with Yurichi...."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Unfortunately I don't have Ice cram my de-" He was about to say my dear when he realized what gender this person was. He wasn't one to judge but it did confuse him so he decided not to play the pronoun game and just roll with it. "What I'm planning to do?" He smiled taking off the black blanket that was hiding the rest of the wares. "I'm Kazuki Chiyoe, merchant of the lands. I buy and sell stuff from all over the world from this old cart. I don't sell just weapons, I sell almost anything that fits into this old but faithful cart."/color] He smiled. "I'm going to try and sell my wares across the different shops in Konoha, hopefully get my big investment in this items back."

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oh." Yurichi's voice was disappointed. Not in the wares so much as the man recognizing the gender. He liked playing with people with his looks. It wasn't any fun when they didn't play along. "Where are you coming from sugar?" Yurichi didn't move from his side, and even pressed a bit closer. Might as well confuse the old guy more. Confused people slipped up in their lies more often. This was definitely the job for Yurichi. Meet good looking people. Hit on them. Confuse the hell out of geratrics. Such fun.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man laughed nervously as the man shifted closer to him, this was awkard to say the least. Not in the least fun, but if he wanted to be let into the village he may have to play along. He sighed and looked through his wares, taking out a fine looking dinner plate (of course it came with the set.) "Tea my dear." He simply stated showing her the plate. "It were I got his lovely pieces for a great price. This is my next stop. After that I'll go to tea again, rest for a bit and forward to Cloud Country."

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yurichi nods while looking at the plate, taking it and looking it over closely. Finally handing it back. "Well, I do hope you enjoy Konoha. If you need.....any....help just hit little old Yurichi up, yeah?" A giggle, a flittering kid on the cheek, and Yurichi vanishes from his side, letting the man enter. And nodding at one of the other guards. "Go ahead and keep an eye on him. He's bringing in weapons." The inuzuka guard walks out after the man to follow his scent.

No reason not to take precautions.

(NPC allowed in, this npc left.)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thank you my dear. Will do if the need arises." The man grabbed his cart and started dragging it with him into the village, Chiyoe did notice the guy who was following him. A small bother but it would be easy to lose once he started selling his wares. He calculated it would take all day, but in the end he would accomplish his goal.

[Village Entered]
[NPC left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back