Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Train Your Mind, Body and Soul [Solo]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Ancient Forest. Her parents warned her when she was younger to stay clear until she felt she was ready. The dangers she'd been told are in here are something she didn't want to face, however she felt it time that her training progressed. This forest was perfect. Let's face it, escaped experiments, dangerous creatures and who knows what else? A paradise for her love of adventure. "Training with my parents was perfect, but I need this time alone to perfect everything, just in case." She had ideas for new styles of jutsu, certain aspects of training she'd wanted to master, and Taijutsu she needed to get up to speed with.

Upon entering the forest, she felt almost giddy. She took a deep breath, walking forward allowing herself to take in the smell before proceeding further keeping her senses aware. Anything could potentially jump out at any time. It took a while for her to find a good enough clearing in the forest for her to settle down for a while to train. The first thing she'd learned is that everything has it's own form of chakra. "Someone once told me that chakra can be sensed. From what I believe to be true, I should be able to achieve this using meditation." She sat down, crossed her legs, and closed her eyes. "Concentrate on the sense you believe to be the best form of chakra revelation for you." She began to continuously recite those words in her head. She had overheard an elder from the Hyuuga clan telling one of their pupils this, and figured she'd give it a try. Her breathing slowed, and her hearing became much more sensitive to her surroundings. A short time had passed, or so she thought. "Has it worked? I mean, that man said..." As she opened her eyes, she was greeted by a little forest creature standing in front of her. She blinked for a moment and smiled at the little squirrel. That's when she realized that there had been something different. "This must be it. I sense it's chakra. It's....green." She looked around, concentrating on the chakra she seen in the squirrel, finding more of the same chakra type. "Well, it seems as if that worked. I'll work on improving this as I train."

It was ice that had furthered my love of water. I wonder what else I could do with it? As she walked, she pondered the effect different elements had on water. Wind coupled with Water was ice, and she'd learned that already. She fell in love with ice. The things I seem to be based around the most are wind and earth. If I were to couple earth with water, what would I get? She came upon a quickly flowing stream as she made the assumption she should attempt to experiment. These signs give me ice shards... she muttered as she weaved the signs and sent shards of ice flying into the trunk of a nearby tree, watching them drip and melt away after some time. Just maybe if I... She quickly weaved signs incorporating earth into the weaving, leaving out a crucial sign needed to force the jutsu to work. A few hours had passed as she continued to be deep in thought of how this may work. She read up on crystal style jutsu and the possibility that it works with earth and water, but she figured the sign weaving could be different for everyone for different affinities. Interesting. So I can't just throw in signs and hope that it will work. So maybe if I... Attempting to weave the signs again, she sent newly formed crystals flying into the trunk of the tree she'd previously hit with her Ice Shard Jutsu. Though they didn't have the immediate effect she hoped for, she felt that with proper training, she could enhance the power of the crystals and force them further into the tree. Her training truly began.

Passing the stream after a few hours of using what she felt as too much chakra training her new found Crystal style jutsu, she arrived in another smaller clearing. Using what she'd learned earlier, she tries to concentrate to see how many different chakra she can sense. Looking around, staying calm with a clear mind, she realizes she can see much more than usual. This is...rather interesting. She lets out a small laugh. This must be what they call keeping a clear mind. My surroundings seem so clear to me right now. A squirrel there and there, a stream just over there, and a fallen tree in that direction. She quickly points to the multiple different things she named off in her head. I hear many fear this forest. I do not. Her fearless nature had calmed her senses, and allowed her to laugh at the potential dangers this forest held. Something she knew she'd be facing eventually. As it turned out, that was sooner rather than later. Something was standing on the fallen tree. It was time to use what she learned. "Well, you coming to get some?" She spoke to the creature and laughed as it ran toward her, snarling. As it broke through the treeline, she could tell this thing was a failed experiment. The hospital should have put you down! It looked weak, seeing the gash in it's stomach and the cuts all over it's body. It's been out here for a long time. She quickly weaved her handsigns for her Ice Prison Jutsu, following up with her newfound crystal style jutsu as the creature fell in place. Her ninjutsu training paid off. She seems to have mastered her ice, and crystal styles pretty easily. The creature stood back up. Adorable! You think you can fight! The creature lunges at her as she knocks its arms away sending it veering into a tree. I don't expect to become a Med-nin, but I'm going to use my chance to experiment before I finish you off and leave you for the wolves! Remembering what she read in a book, she sends a jab for a pressure point, making contact. The creature falls limp as it howls in pain. She sweeps her leg hearing a deafening CRACK as her leg connects with the creature breaking bones in the legs of the poor thing. Don't worry, this won't even take a second. She laughs as she notices blood spilling from her foe. This pleased her greatly. Clearly she was doing something right. It's a shame you can't speak. This duel is over! She laughs, weaving handsigns she used her Ice Clone jutsu. Nodding, she and the clone turn to the creature, jabbing, hitting the creatures chest with such force, it's heart stops. The creature ceases breathing and moving and Amaya cancels her Clone jutsu. I was hoping you'd be a challenge. With a smile, she turns, and walks away, unimpressed, but happy she explored this forest. This will be my new training spot. I kind of like it here. As she walks, she came up with an idea. Pushing her jutsu to the absolute limit. Would it be possible? She was able to work out a lot of training and she was getting tired, but she felt she had enough chakra left to at least try. Backtracking to the clearing near the entrance to the forest she had come in from, she sits down on her knees with her hands on her calves. A deep breath in, then out, she stands up. A stern look of concentration washes over her face as she weaves the signs for the ice shard jutsu, infusing more chakra than usual through the signs as the jutsu rocketed out into the tree. She waited a few moments. I thought that was a lot better than usual. What happened? Not one second after she utters her final words the tree cracks, falling to the ground with a rather loud bang, echoing throughout the trees. Amaya stands there for a moment, looking slightly shocked. Shaking her head and grasping some composure she laughs after she realizes what had just transpired. Interesting, so infusing more chakra into a jutsu should allow me to bring it as a more powerful jutsu. As if to test the theory, she weaves the signs for the water gun jutsu, again, infusing more chakra into it. The water blows through the trunk of the tree like it had been a simple piece of paper, leaving the tree in shambles like the last. Very interesting, indeed. I think this should conclude this training session. She takes a look around quickly before cupping her hands to her mouth. Forest, I'll be back! With that, she turns and walks out of the forest patting her stomach. Time to eat.

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her mind didn't feel balanced with the training she'd gotten the last time she was in here. She felt as if, when she had been here last, the training she'd done had been far too much for hand to hand combat, and not enough to focus her willpower to get out of a Genjutsu. I've returned, Forest. Treat me as I'll treat you. She entered the forest, intent on relearning. Forgetting what I learned about weak points on a body should be fine. I mean, though the incapacitation is nice, I really don't need that ability. Coming to the first clearing, seeing the half eaten carcass of the experiment she had killed, she shoos the animals near it away before continuing on to the second clearing, scanning the area in case there is any sign of imminent danger. Excellent. This should be secluded enough. Sitting down, she focuses.

What felt like only a few minutes later, she opens her eyes, looking around. Night had fallen while I went into meditation. Interesting. She remembers being approached by many beasts, some dangerous, some not so. All of these felt as if they'd formed a line to come to her one by one, seemingly investigating what they probably thought the odd creature sitting in the middle of the clearing was. At one point she remembers an exceptionally large beast letting out a puff of breath at her face. The amount of willpower it took not to shudder or move at all during this encounter was incredibly high. She rose from the ground. I guess it worked. It's a gain, and one I can use well in battle. Excellent. All that was left for her now was to await the council's decision on her mission.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back