Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[ Training ] Almost Home

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi flipped to the next stone ledge floating atop the water of the pond. "Three!" He kept his balance with ease, looking over to the next stone ledge. He kept his mind calm, noticing that when he was nervous, he'd stumble around a bit. He learned a lot while outside of the village's gates. "Toshi, you're doing a good job, but you should rest. You barely survived that fall." The boy heard what was said, but he wouldn't give a reply. No matter how true the words were, Toshi held on to that fire that kept him going. He did a backflip while staying in place, sticking his landing on the stone ledge.

"Thanks Kaliko, but I don't plan on stopping anytime soon." The boy continued to maintain his focus as he readied himself to jump to the next ledge. Kaliko laid down, which to Toshi was similar to a cat sighing. "Don't worry, we'll be outta here in a lil while. I don't plan on staying too long." Kaliko began to swish it's tail, keeping patience while watching Toshi train. It seemed as though they were going no where soon. A lil while could easily become hours on end with Toshi's training.

"Five!" Toshi landed on the next stone ledge. "Wait, was I on five or six?" Kaliko looked to Toshi in a relaxed manner. "It really doesn't matter." Kaliko said, watching the boy as he started over. "Okay, this time to you keep count too, that way I won't forget what number I left off at." "Fine by me." As Toshi continued, Kaliko numbered his flips out loud. "One."

[ MFT | WC: +250 ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back