Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training Nagato [SSM Mission]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuki had been forced to leave Sunagakure on a mission before he could begin training Nagato in using his newly found Mangekyo abilities. The lenses he was going to use were a technological marvel and a technological way of unlocking something deep within the Uchiha genes that usually needed an eye transplant to work. Fortunately, and given the shortage on spare Uchiha eyes, Sousuke devised an alternative. The Uchiha Senju had been getting accustomed to wearing the lenses by having them put on over small periods of time so not to strain his eyes, but he had not tried to activate any powers at all. But now that the Senju Overlord had returned to Sunagakure, it was time to train Nagato and have him use his new powers and help with the war effort. The main reason the White Wolf had convinced the Takahashi Highlord to help him had been because of the Elemental Force was coming to annihilate them all, using the Five Elemental Lords to weaken the resistance. The Lightning one had already been slain and now they had to travel to the Water Lord’s realm and kill it there. And to travel there, they would need the Sharingan’s ability to travel to other dimensions.

After a day’s worth of rest, the White Wolf called Nagato to the Senju Compound’s training area. When the younger Senju arrived, he would find a table with a series of items, each one bigger than the other. ”It seems that Sunagakure still stands.”<i></i> Reaper would note before beginning explaining the aim of their training, given he had noticed Nagato eyeing the items with interest. ”As you know, we had Sousuke create the lenses so you could tap into the Mangekyo Sharingan’s abilities to use dimensional travel. But, as you also know, untrained abilities are a liability and a danger. We will use this objects as the target of your new ability and we will start by the smaller ones and proceed to bigger ones. Once you master the art of moving them, we can start experimenting on living subjects. Activate your lenses and see if you can spot the cracks on reality.”<i></i> he would instruct Nagato. The Uchiha would place his lenses and would send chakra into them, activating them and making his eyes glow red. The younger Senju would begin scanning the surroundings, noticing nothing at first but, eventually, he would begin seeing cracks. He tested his vision by removing the lenses and noticing the cracks were gone, only showing up when he had the lenses on. He learned that by focusing on a specific crack, it would widen into a circle, a flat surface depicting an image of another world. ”I think I’ve mastered it.”<i></i> he would note, a bit uncertainty still on the young man’s voice.

”Warp this item into a dimension of your choosing and then bring it back, whole if you please.”<i></i> Kazuki would instruct him. Nodding, Nagato would focus on the smallest of the objects and small concentric circle would surround it but instead of warping it whole, the Uchiha only sent half of it. After waiting for the Senju Overlord to reproduce the item, Nagato would try again, this time send it back whole but failing to retrieve it. A third and fourth attempt were met with equal failures, but the fifth was completely successful. The White Wolf’s cousin moved on to bigger objects, requiring less and less attempts to do it perfectly. After a series of increasingly bigger objects were warped without a single scratch, Reaper concluded the early training session and allowed Nagato to rest a bit. ”Once you return, we will start using live animals. While with inanimate objects it is fairly simple, living creatures will be a much harder task because you have to make sure you do not displace anything, otherwise, you risk killing whoever you are using your dimensional warping powers for.”<i></i>

A few hours later, Nagato would return only to find a few animals waiting for him. He saw a mouse, a bird, a cat, a dog and a horse. They all seemed to be sedated. ”Remember what you did earlier today and replicate it. Target the mouse first and follow through until you can do it with the horse successfully. Remember these are living beings.”<i></i> The Uchiha would audibly swallow, feeling nervous about the undertaking ahead of him. Reaper was not entirely sympathetic, but he knew the kind of thoughts Nagato would be going through. This was no easy feat but being a shinobi, especially one with power and responsibility, wasn’t a walk in the park either. The Uchiha would activate his warping powers and the mouse would disappear, only to reemerge transformed into a poodle of blood and guts. Nagato would let out an audible sigh and after the Occult Sennin conjured another rat, the younger Senju tried again, this time with success. He would follow through with the other animals, not killing one. Sweat would pour from the young man’s forehead due to the strain of warping living beings. Kazuki would then instruct him to start from the horse and finish with the rat. After that, he would group several animals together and make Nagato warp groups. Hours later, the Uchiha was exhausted but he had, at least so far, mastered this warping ability of his. There was one final test though. ”Go home and get some rest. Tomorrow we will finish this. You have one more test and we can wrap this up.”<i></i>

In the next morning, they would meet up again. After questioning if he had rested well, the Deep Court Hybrid resumed training. ”Today’s exercise will be quite simple but the most difficult of all. You will have try your warping powers on me. Do it.”<i></i> It was simple because Nagato had done countless warpings in the day before but difficult because if he failed, he would kill Kazuki. ”Master are you sure? If I fail, you will die.”<i></i> Nagato would question. The Senju Overlord would silently approach his cousin and he would place his right hand on the Uchiha’s right shoulder. He was not speaking but he was sending a very clear message. “Have confidence!”. After creating some distance between them, the White Wolf simply waited. Focusing chakra on his eyes, the lenses would emit a reddish glow and after selecting a crack, Reaper’s body would be circled by fiery energy and he would disappear. A minute later he would reappear unscathed. ”Well done. Next time, we will use your powers to bring the fight to the Water Lord’s own domain. Go have some rest, I will summon when I am ready.”<i></i>

[WC - 1111]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back