Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Training] Practice, practice, practice. (Request Kana Hyuuga)

Kaji Hirohito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C Rank
Yua Hirohito hadn't been out of the cloud village in what felt like ages. Things were starting to get dull and her son's constant pestering didn't help matters. She eventually caved when her coworkers reminded her of the tournament being held in the Village hidden in the leaves. It was too great an opportunity to pass up, she could finally break up the monotony and stretch her legs while also doing something nice for her son. With their preparations taken care of, she and Kaji made their departure and arrived some time later in the warm and sunny land of fire.

For some time they wandered the streets, exploring some of the touristy spots. But like clockwork Kaji became restless, and began bugging his poor mother yet again to help him train. After a long and drawn-out back and forth, they both settled on discussing it over lunch at the local barbeque shop before making a decision. Which in all reality was just an excuse by Yua as she was doing her best to delay the inevitable.

WC: 177

Last edited:

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kana was rolling around on her skateboard, zipping around this way and that. This is one of those more lively days, the type that just screams different. Why? Because of the fact that this tournament is going on for starters. The Hyuuga was chewing gum and listening to music on her portable cassette player as she bobbed and weaved around the Village.

Eventually, she had made her way to Oak District, where it seemed a little bit more lively than usual, most likely people from other Villages. Her parents had taught her, or rather told her to try and keep up a good mild mannered appearance, gotta keep a good look for the Hyuuga clan for the public, but she doesn't mind at all. Just as long as she isn't running into some big wig from another country or a big wig from here, she'll be fine. And it's not like that she's gonna find herself in trouble anytime soon.

Her stomach growled. Geez, was she hungry. As she rolled up to the nearest barbeque place, she kicked up her skateboard and caught it in one motion to hold it in the bend of her left arm as she entered the restaurant. "Yo, Barrana. Can I get the usual please?" She called over to a waitress who smiled and walked off to the kitchen to tell the cooks. Kana herself slumped down in a booth with her skateboard on the ground, rolling it absent-mindedly with her feet. As she waited, she saw a younger boy and his mother entering the restaurant soon after her.

(MFT)
(WC: 264)

Kaji Hirohito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C Rank
As Kaji sat at the booth silently, he once again began arguing with his mother over whether or not she'd help him train this week. However, Yua's patience had worn so thin it finally snapped, "If you're going to keep behaving like a brat," she stated in a firm motherly tone, "Then I'll drag you straight back to the village and we can find a teacher who will be more than happy to straighten you out!". His skin crawled at the thought, and he saw flashes of a not so distant future filled with brutal workouts from dawn till dusk. But just then something occurred to him, so mischievous and clever that he couldn't help but entertain it. If she won't train me, he thought, then I'll find someone who will!

Kaji wasn't the most observant person in the world, but he did happen to notice that he and his mother had garnered some attention from the other patrons, one of which being a young girl in one of the neighboring booths. Kaji almost instantly spotted the leaf-like symbol engraved into a small metal plate, which he recognized as a symbol given to all official ninja of the leaf. And so he set his plan in motion. Repeating his thoughts, this time outwardly to his mother, and in the stunned silence piled a platter high with food. Then, with some effort, teetered towards the table where the young leaf ninja sat. It clattered lightly against the table as he set it down, and he happily hopped into the seat directly opposite of hers.

"Hi, my names' Kaji!" , he started, "I really need to get some training done, think you could lend a fellow academy student a hand?". He pushed the platter towards her and continued, "I know you're not really an academy student anymore, but that's why I'm willing to make it worth your while if you help me out.". "Besides, It'd be a shame for all of this meat to go to waste don'tcha think?" , he finished. Yua, recovering from the unexpected sass from her usually well mannered boy, was now absolutely beside herself in anger. And without a word, slowly began to stand up out of the booth.

WC: 370

Last edited:

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kana looked around, and started to chat with another waitress, of just passing time when she heard yelling from the next stall over. Seems the mother was having a hard time with her Small Fry, yeah, that sounds like a good nickname to give the younger boy. Really energetic type of kid. She watched on as the boy piled food on and set it down on her table, as if offering it all up to her.

She raised an eyebrow, wondering what Small Fry had in mind. "Well, Small Fry, you gotta talk with your Mum first. I promised my parents to not do anything to cause international problems. They really are a pain and a stickler when it comes to rules. But all I'll suggest is chakra control. Say, you walk on the side of a wall without falling, and I just give you friendly advice." She knew her way around with words, hinting to the kid that she'll help him just as long as he starts off small and nothing too drastic."

Kaji Hirohito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C Rank
Kaji sat in the booth for what seemed like an eternity, when finally the young girl spoke. She had mostly, accepted his proposition but there was a critical error in his plan. He had forgotten all-about customs of interacting with another village's shinobi. The hitch was that the training couldn't be too serious, shame as it was. Though when Kaji heard the subject would be chakra control his eyes lit up, "Deal!", he exclaimed as he turned to shoot a smug look at his mother. But just then, there stood a shadowy figure, as if someone had snuffed out all the lights. But before he could even make a sound, there was a sharp clap across the crown of his head. "Listen here buster, don't go making trouble for strangers." , the shadow said gruffly, "If you do neither of us will hear the end of it.". Yua turned to the young miss in front of her, "Sorry for your trouble, but if it is all the same to you I would very much appreciate your help." , she said as she nursed her son's head. After numerous protests from Kaji she let him go, and just like that, Kaji introduced the gatecrasher was out the door and had swung himself up onto the nearest wall to wait. In his boredom how began humming a chipper catchy tune waiting for her to follow behind him.

WC: 233

Last edited:

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kana couldn't help but laugh, it seemed that the mother loved his child, but was also one to keep him in his place so that he doesn't do anything stupid. She ate her food and left some yen on the counter for the waitress to pick up. She then grabbed her skateboard and walked outside.

"So first things first. Before being able to walk on a wall, you would have to focus on maintaining chakra at your feet. Failure to do so, and you just wouls look like a dummy running at a all. And that's why we are outside, so that if you do fall, you won't fall on to somebody's meal." She focused her chakra at her own feet before walking and standing on the side of the building. She wondered who the hell was this kid and why he thought it was a good idea to talk to her as if she would be a good tutor to tell him what to do.

She herself was only starting out, so she merely walked back down and onto actual ground before she loses control of her chakra focus. Biggest thing to remember is that once you are up there, to remember that too much or too little focus could make you land on your butt. Just gotta find that happy median where you can walk normally, but remember that you are on the side of a building, not solid ground."

Kaji Hirohito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C Rank
After leaving the shop, Kaji's new teacher delivered her first lesson. That being chakra control, from what she told him, it seemed that he could actually stand horizontally against this very wall he was sitting on with enough effort. Naturally, his first idea was to focus really hard and try to stand on the was from his sitting position. This did not go well...
As Kaji flattened the soles of his feet against the stone wall, he leaned forward much too quickly and fell face-first into the sidewalk. His clock thoroughly cleaned by the impact, he stumbled to his feet and assuaged the fears of his teacher as he was *mostly* unharmed.
Time and time again he focused, attempting to brute force the process, until it was made evidently clear that a less ham-fisted approach was required.

"Okay, first steady my breathing and heart rate." , Kaji thought as he attempted to relax. He closed his eyes and began to calm his mind, to let go. I was several minutes of silence, and when he opened his eyes he had expected his tutor to have disappeared. However, she seemed to be keeping an eye on him still. This time, he focused, infusing his chakra and gently guiding it downward through his body. When it reached his feet, he felt a strange tingling sensation not unlike pins and needles, except more ethereal. As he completed the process, he now focused on maintaining it. He could even feel his feet as they are now sticking to the ground.

It had been over thirty minutes before he was confident that he was ready, and he had a plan. To test his theory, he leaned forwards at a steep angle. Normally he would have fallen face first into the pavement, but now he was leaning at a rough thirty-degree angle from the ground. He pivoted at his ankles, adjusting the chakra focus in the different parts of his foot to compensate. When he felt ready, he righted himself and slowly walked to the wall. Pausing for a moment, he gathered his willpower and took the first step. Ever so slowly, he took a second step, and then a third, before he had realized, he was several feet up the wall. For a moment reality struck him and he nearly lost his balance. However, he was able to re-center himself and slowly walk back down the side of the wall.

"Woah! Did you see that?! I just climbed a freakin' wall no hands! Imma go tell mom, thanks er uh... Whats your name? I'll catchya later bye!" , Kaji said with a satisfied and slightly smug look on his face. And a moment later he took off, running back into the restaurant to brag to his mom.

WC: 460

Last edited:

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She giggled as the boy fumbled his way through trying to walk up the wall. But finally, he had managed to pull through. She had thought that maybe the task would be too hard, but at least he had managed to do it after all. As the boy walked back down, Kana can't help but think if she herself really actually wanted to be a ninja. Sure it was cool and all, but she would just rather enjoy skateboarding, and she has her doubts that with her attitude she would get far.

Eh. Formality really wasn't her thing, and going up in the ranks would mean that she would have to clean up her act. She would rather just be off doing her own thing, living her life her own way. With that in mind, she decided to break the news to her parents, jeez, are they gonna be upset that she doesn't want to be a ninja anymore. With a sigh, she decided to make her way back to her place.

(Topic Left)
(Early retirement)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back