Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tranquil Waters [Open RP]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Not many people would think that Teke could become stressed out, with the usual confident, no shits given front she usually put up you couldn't blame them for thinking so either. The truth was, being her was pretty difficult right now, she looked at it like that anyway. With that being said the short teen decided she needed a day away from things, no training, no fighting, no feasting. It was highly doubtful that she would be allowed out of the village to go wander elsewhere so she needed somewhere internal. She'd heard of the underground lakes before from people talking about them, normally she wouldn't seek to go underground of her own free will after being locked down there for nearly five years. Today would be the day she visited the underground for pleasure however so perhaps that would start to paint the place in a better light in her memories.

Now it was obvious that swimming would be on the list of things to do so Teke would need to pack a swimsuit, or just wear it under her clothes because that was a grown-up thing to do. Of course, she had plenty to pick from, living in an environment where most places could be considered a beach you had to really be prepared. The place was pretty easy to find thankfully and seemed to be frequented by a lot of people if the current foot traffic was anything to go by. There seemed to be many fishermen going in and out of the caves, giving her a good idea as to what usually went on down here. Rest assured that the first person to "catch" her would meet a messy end.

Quickly she delved and as she approached the waters she was quite impressed, the place was even more beautiful than she'd heard before. She stood in awe for a short while, forgetting her troubles for but a moment. She eventually broke free from the hypnotic gaze of the sparkling waters and quickly undressed and put her clothes aside, next to a rock around the area she would be entering the waters.

Teke wasted little time in fully submerging herself into the warm underground sea, she swam out only a short way, checking out what lay beneath as she went, it was definitely not something you'd expect to encounter in a desert. Slowly she resurfaced, catching her breath before laying back on the surface and simply floating. "What is this feeling?" She questioned out loud to herself. "Are you tormenting me, mistress? What sins could I have committed..." She continued. Teke had as of recent been struggling to be completely herself, she always had this pulse of need and want to pulse through her head, sometimes it pounded, others it was a distant whisper. She wanted to just put it down to feral instinct and hunger but she knew it was more than that but lacked the words to describe what it was. "The tribe was weak! They couldn't appreciate you for what you truly are." She shouted out, after a fair bit of silence on her behalf. "I've eaten myself to bursting and still, still I continue to feel this.... this bullshit... I think it's trying to turn me into an animal..." She closed her eyes at this moment and sighed out of frustration.

In this moment, it appeared before her very eyes. A ghostly green figure slowly stepped into the darkness of her closed eyes and it began to speak, in an echoed, whispered tone. "All in good time, child..." Was all it spoke, Teke at this point, having not expected any of that nonsense would flail about on the surface of the water. "What the fucking fuck?!" She spluttered, earning herself a mouthful of water. Once she'd calmed down, she started to spin about in the water, checking all directions and waited for something more to be said, but whatever it was had gone for now.

[MFT - 663]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Perhaps to the delight of the appearing psychotic girl, her raving shouting had earned her a good measure of seclusion from the other villagers who had taken solace in the Undersea this day. Hushed murmurs came from a few the boats and other vacationers as they stole glances or simply gave the special child more distance. With a still body and attuned ears, her trained ears might have been able to make out the faint tracings of these whispers on the edge of her mind, possibly only adding fuel to the derangement that currently plagued here. Most present at the Undersea were not shinobi themselves, but all knew well enough that an angry or unstable one was something to give a large berth to, lest they get caught up in more than they bargained for.

As a consequence of providing the girl with a section of the Undersea to call her own, if only for the hour, other parts near the shore became more crowded. This display, and more importantly, the results, garnered the attention of a oddly garbed boy. Unlike the other aquatic patrons, he did not appear dressed for the occasion in the slightest. His garb was certainly strange, haphazard and mismatching, but it was what he had worn since he had arrived at the village, and he had no current desire to modify it. Looking no older than ten years of age, and standing at only four and a half feet, Ren made his way through the condensing crowds over towards the lone floater who had the waters to herself.

He walked across the water with ease, a feat that was unsurprising in a village such as this. Small rippled formed under each stepped as he casually closed the distance between them, not making a sound, save for the occasional rustle of metallic clasps tinking onto one another. Stopping a few feet shy of Teke, the boy mused, "quite the effective strategy you had developed there. I am unsure of the specific words that you used, save for a few of the louder, but it served to wrest control of this part of the sea from the other villagers." He took a moment to look around, surveying the area around them and finding that there wasn't another soul for at least a hundred feet in any direction. "I question the long-term viability of such a strategy, but for occasional use, I must admit it is effective." His tone was rather flat, but had an air of appreciation to it. It certainly matched what might pass for a preteen male, but the clear enunciation and tone of voice made light of an otherwise compelling argument.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[spoilername="Coin Flip for Control"]Heads Shin, Tails Kohana. Will flip again in 2 posts to see if Shin can reclaim control!]
screen%20shot%202017-04-11%20at%20162616.png
[/spoilername]The boy's mind was scrambled. He found himself in the depths of the Toraono Dojo; beneath the surface laid a vast underwater ocean rightfully called the Undersea. This was where the boy had gone to meditate and try and make sense of what was happening. He was resting near the cavernous wall on a section that protruded into the ocean rather than the beach-like shore. There he sat with his eyes shut trying to balance his mind but in the back of his thoughts he could hear her. "Let out... Let out... Me out..." These words were playing on repeat in his mind. Opening his once closed eyes the boy would approach the edge of the stone on which he was resting on. Peering over the edge to see the reflective water he would not see his reflection, but that of the girl who attacked him during his Genin Exam. Her eyes were dark and her scleras were black as night. The red irises staring back made a clear distinction between him and her. Shin did not know who she was nor did he understand why she was plaguing his mind. Letting out a sigh the boy would lean back away from the water's edge before taking in a deep breath. He could feel himself keeping control, that was until her heard the shouts of a girl nearby.

Panic took over the boy for just a mere second and she took advantage of this. Her darkened shadowy hand appeared before the boy pushing onto his chest. His blue aura would begin to be pushed out of his back as his soul was being evicted from his own body. After a few seconds the boy's soul was completely thrown out and landed on his back. Looking up to his own body he could see the invisibly red aura which covered his frame. She was there. She had taken control in this moment of shock. Deep laughter escaped from his mouth as she realized she was in charge. Looking back at Shin's invisible soul the mysterious presence would speak. "You out. Stay out!"<i></i> With that she turned to see where the girl was flailing in the water. People seemed to leave her be but this girl's primitive hunting instincts flipped on.

"Aaaarghhhhh"<i></i>

She belted out a scream from the boy's body as razor sharp winds began to flutter around her. kicking off of the ground she began to run across the water towards the girl and the boy who appeared to have just arrived on the scene. In a full sprint the screaming would continue as she launched herself into the air. As if from muscle memory the shadow in possession of Shin's body made the correct series of handseals before landing and releasing a strong spiraling current of wind. This jutsu could be seen as being similar to that of a Wind Style jutsu but it was no where near polished enough to earn any true recognition. As if being casted by a toddler with ample chakra the winds were out of control and seemed to have no real target or reasoning for being there. Cuts in Shin's clothing and skin would slowly begin to appear as this girl had no control over what she had summoned forth. Locking onto the girl that had caused the initial shock the girl would let out another blood curdling scream before lunging forward attempting to strike her into the water.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Still being too preoccupied with the sudden appearance of the ghostly woman and her words, Teke didn't even notice that people had started to move away from her, nor that one had just straight up approached her. She'd tried to pick a place as far from others as possible but given the popularity, this place obviously had that had been difficult, though her apparent rants toward the ceiling of the cave had helped. "Heh, I came out to do a little soul searching, strange things are afoot." She proclaimed to the stranger that walked up to her, his attire didn't scream out as that of a person here to enjoy a swim though probably more shocking, his height. Teke was small for her age, considerably so in fact but this kid was a literal dwarf, she half expected another six of him to turn up and complete the set.

Apperences aside she would now look around the water and notice that people had in fact moved away, she surely hadn't been that strange, right? "Well, their loss I suppose, can't see this smokin' hot bod from all the way over there." She laughed, body now steady and she lay back once more against the water, floating in a star like pose. "You don't look dressed for the occasion though kid, or did you just want a closer look at what the rest of em were too scared of?" She asked, narrowing her eyes to match her teasing tone.

Of course, it would have been too much to ask that this would be about the strangest thing to happen in the undersea today. As she lay, looking up at her visitor there was a very piercing shriek from the back of the room, to which Tekes first response was to exhale out of her nose in exasperation. She slowly leaned her head back, to see if she could get an upside-down look at the owner of those lungs, as she did the whole area was hit with a blast of wind that disrupted the surface of the water from a gentle ripple to a gentle storm. Tekes golden eyes locked onto the culprit and quickly sank into the water, re-emerging moments later, though now stood atop the surface with a look of annoyance. "Oi, some people are trying to meditate on life's great mysteries over here!" She screamed at the jutsu user who for every intent and purpose seemed pretty feral, only because they were now charing her down of course.

Teke sighed once again and her stance dropped, her arms raised up toward her head, letting her eyes peer out through a gap between both forearms, her hands would have their palms facing the would-be attacker with fingers bent as if gripping at the air like a solid object and a noticeable golden shimmer started to arc over her wet skin, crackling just enough for Rensuke to hear. As the androgynous assailant reached Teke, both of her charged palms would strike at their chest in a crossing motion. "I'd suggest calming down. I don't tend to give second chances and if that wind jutsu is anything to go by. You are severely outclassed." She barked at him as she fell back into stance, waiting for another move to inevitably come. At least it was taking her mind off of things, right?

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ren stood atop the water, motionlessly looking down towards the floating girl as she spoke to him of her 'hot bod'. His head shifted slightly to one side in mild confusion before he gave a faint nod of understanding. "Ahh, yes, some individuals are not as accustomed to the heat of this country as others are. I suppose soaking one's self in the water down here would be a way to lower one's body temperature to more comfortable level." He again nodded in faint agreement, "as for my arrival, I was merely curious. One could say I was simply exploring the village to search for inspiration, and such a commotion was the most noteworthy occurrence I had experienced today."

Ren looked up from her, seeming to stare at nothing as he pondered what exactly had led him to visit the Undersea. His musing were interrupted by the feral scream that quickly pulls his attention towards it source. His eyes snapped onto the young figure and immediately analyzed the threat. It was not immediate, as there was something different about the figure, but recognition came quickly enough. "Shin?" he quietly mused to himself as Teke shouted back at the feral child as it pounced into the air and stitched together a rudimentary wind technique. With luck, Ren was out of the direct line of travel between the enraged Shin and this other girl, and so when the two connected, Ren was able to simply stand there and passively observe.

The mannerisms were certainly not what Ren had committed to memory during his last encounter with Shin, who seemed to be a typical sweet son and aspiring shinobi. It was possible that this girl had done something to prompt such a vicious response from the boy, but if she had, then young Shin was entirely out of luck. From such a small display, it was impossible to gauge the girl's fighting prowess, but her confidence and the fluidity of her counter attach were enough to see there would be no contest here. "I would heed this one's warning Shin. I do not understand your reasoning for commencing this assault here and with this girl, but it would not end favorably for you." Ren and Shin were not the best of friends, perhaps only acquaintances or perhaps slight friends, but his words carried no hint of indication that he would put himself into the conflict, should it come to that.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Perhaps surprisingly the attack that the girl used against the body of Shin to push him back was more effective than it should have been. Almost as if this body had no real combat training the boy's body was sent pummeling back in the water like a rock skipping across the surface. Grabbing the water's surface the shadowy soul finally stopped her moment causing her to be on all four limbs a top of the water like a beast. The screams continued from her mouth as she sent the boy's body darting forward again. unlike last time the boy's body wasn't channeling out wind chakra but perhaps something more advanced. Once again throwing the boy's possessed body into the sky a series of hand seals were poorly made which caused chakra to become visible. The common blue aura would be emitted but a rather unusual crimson shade was also being manipulated which finally merged into a rich purple. The chakra would turn fluid for a split second before condensing to a series of harpoons. If someone was familiar with poisons they would recognize this shade of purple as the Twilight Venom which caused blindness when it entered the bloodstream.

"ME STAY, STAY OUT!"<i></i> She would shout as Shin's spirit was finally caught up to her. Standing near his friend Rensuke the invisible boy was shouting at herm, though no one except a select few would be able to here him. "Stop this! What do you even want?"<i></i> As if prompting the attack the Needles would haphazardly rain down towards those below. There weren't too many spear shaped poison needles and they could be easily dodged. Still This girl was angry. Shin didn't know who she was angry at but it was clear that she was taking it out on the first people with whom she had encountered. As her body would plummet towards the water she would break through the water's surface causing a splash as she plummeted into the water along with her poorly executed Venom Needles. Her moment carried her a good distance down as she would start screaming causing a large amount of air to leave her lungs. This intern caused her body to sink even further. It was clear that she did not know how to swim. Acting instinctively the boy would also dive down into the water, but no splash was caused. He would swim down looking upon the girl who had taken his body. If she perished while she was in control it would most likely mean the end of Shin as well. he wasn't ready to give up his life just because this was happening to him.

[MFT:444]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke was pleased to see the smaller boy was smart enough to keep back from this small conflict, she preferred it that way simply because taking someone to the hospital was not exactly her style. More surprising however was that Ren seemed to know the attackers' name, in a village this large just running into people you know like that was pretty difficult but then again they probably went to the academy together. That was the only logical explanation she had for it in the brief moments of thinking time at the very least.

Despite the word from both him and Teke herself, the crazed, feminine person lunged toward them once again, taking to the air as some odd colored chakra began to form around them. Teke was not very versed in poisons, though she'd had a small interest it was something she'd planned to really study at a later time and as such, she had no idea what this jutsu was except for the fact that it was probably bad. Without much thought, she moved her crackling form in front of Ren. The crazed attacker would scream something that Teke wouldn't understand before unleashing the rather haphazard Jutsu. The sparking blonde wouldn't see it as a threat at all, simply wishing to protect Ren as she wasn't sure of his own prowess and it wasn't a risk worth taking. She threw up a simple barrier jutsu that the spearheads would crash into shortly before the falling body crashed into the water and started to sink. "For fuck's sake..." Would be her only words as the obvious fact settled in that whoever that person was, they weren't able to swim.

She let her barrier disperse and shook her head, having half a mind to just let the crazed person just drown, but did she really want to deal with that backlash when there was already so much going on with her personal life? "Go find a safe, flat place on the shore." She'd say to Rensuke with a slight annoyance in her voice. "I'll save your friend and we'll try to talk some sense into them. If we can't... there are places we can go." Once she'd said her piece, the electricity dancing on her skin dispersed into the air around her and her body fell quickly into the water as she released the chakra in her feet. "Fuckin' kids, fuckin' up my fuckin' day. Eat the next fuck who fucks my day." Obviously she was pissed at the whole scenario, mainly because she couldn't just kill and be done with it, which would have been the better solution for most involved. In order to speed up her swimming and catch the sinking meat bag, she would use a water jutsu to propel herself like a torpedo.

Oddly that was pretty fun and again, her indifference toward this whole situation wanted her to just keep swimming about, rather like a dolphin when she truly thought about it which she found very amusing. Alas, she knew it was the sensible thing to do and after quickly scooping the small body into her arms she would rush to the surface and toward the shore, hopefully to a flat place where she would lay Shin down proceed to perform CPR, fortunately she was trained in basic first aid. "Their names Shin, right?" She asked Ren between compressions to remove any water, if any.

Something that Teke missed however that Ren would almost imediatly spot, Teke had instinctivly bitten into the boys lip, not to deep but enough to draw a noticable trickle of blood.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ren continued to passively stand there as the scene unfolded, and even as the feral child shouted, lunged and unleashed its attack, he simply stood there atop the water, watching it. Teke might have easily mistaken his lack of movement as fear paralysis, and if so, she did an ample job protecting the 'defenseless' boy. It was not until the child crashed into the water, sinking below its surface did he move, his eyes having tracked it the entire time. As Teke instructed him to locate a spot to bring his 'friend', Ren would simply nod and began a quick, if leisurely, walk over towards the shoreline. Thankfully, Teke's sphere of solitude extended a decent ways onto the shoreline, and it was trivial to find a smooth place upon the shoreline that was free of jagged rocks or curious individuals.

Once on the shore, he waited for the pair to surface, and once they did he raised his hand to draw her attention towards their destination. Instinctively quick, the girl already had the boy on the shore, on his back and was working to resuscitate him from the ordeal. "That was my original hypothesis, but his actions, mannerisms and voice modulation were completely different. It would be my presumption that this is either a twin, an impostor, or the result of a deep mental trauma that was triggered upon catching sight of you. I would recommend restraining him in case of the first two options, and perhaps the third as well." He stepped over closer to the pair, looking down at the waterlogged boy as he took notice of the trace amount of blood on his lips. "Curious..."

He knelt down next to Shin, examining him closer before he looked up to Teke after she completed her latest set of compressions. "Is there a possibility that you, or one who he has mistaken you for, had caused him significant mental trauma?" The likelihood was remote, but Ren was not one to dismiss possibilities, even ones with abysmal statistical probability. His attention shifted to Shin, looking at the boy with a blank intensity as he hopefully regained some semblance of consciousness.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[spoilername="Coin Flip for Control"]
screen%20shot%202017-04-11%20at%20162642.png
[/spoilername]
Shin's eyes slowly opened as he came too. Almost instantly coughing up water the boy turned to his side he could feel the cracked ribs as a result of the CPR that Teke had performed. Instinctively the boy's hand began to glow green as he casted a medical jutsu to begin to heal these new wounds. Shifting his weight he could start to make sense as to where he was. Once again coughing at the pain in his chest the boy's eyes winced shut with pain. "Thank you."<i></i> Looking at Teke his mannerisms would once again be familiar to Rensuke, though their prior encounter was their only time meeting. Looking around to see what happened to Kohana he was relieved when he could no longer see her. "I'm sorry, I hope she didn't hurt you"<i></i> His voice was soft and very apologetic, but his face was looking down as he continued to heal his wounds. Tears would develop in the young boy's eyes but it wasn't necessarily due to the pain but more of the fact that he was afraid of what was going on and that he couldn't control his own actions.

Wiping away the tears again the boy would pull his legs closer to his chest softly speaking. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."[/b] It was pretty clear that something was wrong and that the boy was pretty unstable at the moment. Regardless of what the two would do Shin would stand roll to his side before pushing himself up off of the ground, his mind was running a thousand miles. Without the boy knowing he was accidentally broadcasting the images of this deranged girl that has been haunting him to those directly around him. He shared the images of her aggression and the feeling of hatred which she used to consume Shin's mind when she would take over. He didn't know what was happening but he knew that he was putting people into danger. He would start to leave the area with his head held down repeating his apologies over and over. He didn't know what to do or where to go but he knew that if he stayed he may end up hurting someone.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke continued her very basic first aid as she listened to what Rensuke had to say and honestly, it all seemed a little odd to her. She'd lived in the asylum and seen all manner of personality disorders but usually they weren't as vastly different as he was making them out to be; usually if one was a bloodthirsty killer, they both were but it was hidden, psychology had always interested her because of thing like this. "I shan't restrain, if I need to I can handle another temper tantrum plus, doing so may cause some backlash anyway." She spoke between breaths, the taste of blood becoming a lot more noticeable. The idea that someone had become enraged upon seeing her didn't seem all that plausible in her mind, then again she had done things not quite in the shadows before so who knew? "Perhaps he saw the events that transpired at the old academy since it was partly my fault for it's burning down... If he was really unlucky, he saw what I did with one of the perpetrators behind the flaming school which could induce some PTSD. Cattle... Humans are quite fragile in that aspect I guess." She shrugged, she was, of course, thinking about the young lady that she'd tricked into trusting her before eating her alive, it was the only explanation she had for the moment as he definitely wasn't at the bar during her fight with the fat man.

After a little more work the blonde boy did indeed wake up, seeming to have calmed down considerably to the point that a split personality was a massive possibility in her eyes. He seemed rather depressed about the whole ordeal however which Teke wasn't really equipped for. Before she could talk however images of his crazed side seemed to be broadcasting through her mind and by the looks of the people in the distance, they too were experiencing it. "Interesting." She murmured as she focused on trying to make any sense of the madness. She watched as Shin got up, muttering his apologies as he started to walk away, which she wasn't about to just let him do, firstly because she felt she needed to punish him just a little for daring to attack her and secondly because she was interested in the predicament.

She got to her feet and swiftly maneuvered behind the boy, placing both hands down on his shoulders and pressing down to make it hard for him to keep walking. "Oh my, Just going to force a princess to give away her first kiss and then run away?" She asked, leaning in so he would feel her breath against his ear. "Why don't we have a nice little talk over near the waters, hmm?" This time she got closer again and bit into and straight through the upper part of his ear, just a small bit mind, she didn't want him to freak out too much and simply waited for the reaction before starting to move him back toward the shore.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Standing aside like the bystander he was opting to be, Ren watched and listened as the girl revived Shin, the strength of her compressions possibly causing hairline fractures in the boy's ribs, as if he required more signs that she was a capable shinobi. "I was recommending restraint for his benefit, not yours." Ren reminded her, knowing quite well the results would turn out no different than this time. "Although if your implications are not purely hyperbole, then I could see why he would harbor triggering memories of you."

The musings were brought to an abrupt halt as Shin regained consciousness, coughing and sputtering out the remnants of the Undersea that he had brought with him. Ren watched the boy carefully, curious if he would fly into a rage once more. As the boy worked to heal his wounds Ren nodded faintly to himself, noticing that the boy was acting much less erratically than he was a moment ago... and that he wasn't trying to murder anyone gave him reason to believe the show was over for the time being.

Even as Shin got to his feet and began to walk away, Ren continued to observe. Suddenly Ren felt a familiar pressure in his brain, that unsettling sensation that happened everytime some outside force pressed its will into it. It was not malignant or controlling, but the mere sensation of the images and emotions being pressed into his mind caused Ren to physically step back from Shin as he presed his hand to his chest to try and dull the unease and trauma that had been associated with such mental hijinx. Instinctually, Ren quickly made his way away from the area, having dissapeared by the time the two would turn back towards the beach.

[Exiting Topic]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The boy was shocked as he felt hands press down onto his shoulders, basically stopping him from moving. He could feel her strength in this small action and he didn't want to upset her. "A-a princess?"<i></i> There wasn't really royalty in this area the only people of significant power that could even present that title were clan heads and the Kage, but Katsuo didn't have any children. Then it clicked. Sousuke had a daughter. Did he really attack the Steward's child? Would he be imprisoned for that? His mind was running away from him as she leaned in closer. His snap back to reality was when she bit a piece of his ear off. Instantly paniking the boy would try and drop to the ground but to no success, she was moving him back to the water's shore. perhaps she was going to drown him here in front of everyone. To be honest he didn't know but his mind was running rapid as his ear began to bleed. "I am so so so sorry... Please I didn't mean it!"<i></i> Essentially pleading at this point the young MiT was afraid that he was going down, and he had just graduated too. No matter what was gonna happen he was not ready for it!

[OoC: Crap post is Crap but i wanted to get this going again]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke giggled menacingly as she guided the lithe, blonde boy back to the water's edge. She wouldn't say a word to him as they walked, rather enjoying his obvious nervousness and wondered just how close she was to making him wet his pants. She, of course, had no plans to terrorize the young male any further than that but she enjoyed a good torment as much as the next egotistical princess. She made sure to keep a good, tight hold on the boy until they came to the point where the shore started to get ever so slightly damp, as good a place as any she figured before forcing him down onto either his butt or his knees, whichever way he fell she would support him so he didn't just fall face flat before parking herself down right next to him.

"I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on personality disorders but I also have first-hand experience from my time locked up in the asylum so, I'm as close to a professional that you're gonna get right now."

She turned to look at him, she obviously was putting on the little show to gain some obedience from the boy but still expected an escape attempt of some sort, he would obviously regret it if he tried but Teke wasn't about to kill someone willy-nilly, but he didn't know that.

"So, you want to tell me about it? Want a shoulder to cry on? Better with someone who won't judge you than wandering through the streets like an abused choir boy."

Her own predicament was, of course, playing on her mind, but it was clearly far more under control that this poor child, anyone else might have killed him there and then and usually Teke would have no qualms defending herself to the absolute extreme but she was trying to save her killing for missions and ANBU business. Plus, he was cute and she was slowly coming to find herself having a weakness for small and cute things, humans included.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Dropping to his rear the young boy would pull his knees up to his chest as he wiped away a tear that was trickling down his cheek. If she wanted to know he would begin telling her. "Well, I just graduated from the academy but something bad happened during my exam..."<i></i> He wipe another tear from his cheek, though the current seemed to be lessening. "Something woke up in me. She knows my name and I can see her wherever I go. She looks like me but she isn't me..."<i></i> Now looking up towards Teke but just behind her he pointed. "And there's these shadows. This dark essences that everyone seems to have but no one can see but me."<i></i> Now focusing on Teke it was obvious that the child was frightened. "She keeps following me telling me to leave and to let her out, but I know if I do someone will get hurt."<i></i> Resting his forehead onto his knees as he pressed onto his temples in pain. "Her screaming never stops. She hates me, but I don't know why. She says I did this to her but I don't even know who she is... I don't even know who she is..."<i></i>

((OoC:The post is short, sorry))

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke listened silently to the youngster's little outburst. It was funny because in a way it reminded her of her own situation though hers was thankfully much more contained, even if it frustrated her into outbursts from time to time. Teke stretched out her back and arms with a groan, then a sigh. "If it's inside of you, I would hazard a guess that it is a part of you. Perhaps a part of you that you locked away for one reason or another. Probably a subconscious effort which is why they're angry." She was trying to put on her best professional voice despite the lack of training and real knowledge. She did have some skill however in part to the time she'd spent as a patient and the books she'd read during that time so she was at least able to give enough advice that could help out.

"That said, you need to try and talk to.. her? Because whatever is going on it'd be better if you could talk it out before you go wild again, next time you might not attack someone who can take it. If you injure or kill someone can you really be content that you did everything you could?" At this point she lay back in the sand, if she was being honest she felt a little like a hypocrite, despite the fact that she was indeed doing her best, she did slip up from time to time and cause some problems. "Being upset and mopey about it won't help you and I understand how hard it is to just change someone but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Compromises can be made and deals can be struck. I'm who I am now because of things like that, I'm not completely happy but, I'm working on it." She would leave that hanging without context, hoping that Shin would be able to see at least a little sense in her words but really she didn't know if she was appealing to him or herself at this point.

[WC - 342]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I guess that's true... If I was locked away by someone who didn't even know who I was I guess I would lash out too..."<i></i> The boy would drop his knees from his chest into crossed legged position. His right arm would grab the tricep of his left arm as he stroked his thumb softly against himself. "What if she won't talk to me? What if she just want to hurt me and others? I don't know if I can trust her... But at the same time I don't know what I would do if she does hurt someone and it's my fault. What if she is doing all of this because of something I did that I can't even remember?"<i></i> His voice would soften once again. His eyes still filled with tears that feel at a slower rate. "What if I'm not strong enough to help her? What if I can't help her?"<i></i> His head would shift downwards as his eyes would avoid making contact with the princess before him.

The boy would force himself up to his feet wiping the tears from his eyes before extending a hand to the princess as he sniffled some snot back into his nose that was running due to his emotional outburst. "I'm gonna try and find a safe place to take to her... Thank you... I hope I can return the favor soon... Wish me luck"<i></i> If she would accept this he would shake her hand before making his way to the Omni Prime Medical Complex to check himself into the asylum overnight to make sure he was safe around himself and others.

[topic left unless stopped]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke waited in silence whilst the boy said his piece, this was actually somewhat enjoyable for her, getting to talk about her own problems by giving advice for another person. She was glad she was of use to this cute youngster and a lot calmer than when she'd come down here, even if only for a little bit she could relax. "People aren't as fragile as that, whatever this other person is, it will listen because it has no choice. Show it your conviction and make it listen to reason." She would reach a hand over to the boy's face and wipe his tears with her thumb. "This village is filled with people that can help you more so that I, but this is a good first step I'd say. As the daughter of the Kazekage, I give you my word that you are strong enough, we don't entertain useless ninja here." She said with a smirk, half tempted to go in for a proper kiss but deciding against it at this time, he was just too cute and Teke had now discovered her "type".

This time she would allow him to leave, she'd obviously given him a lot to think about and she was satisfied with that, she would push herself back onto her feet and dust the sand off of her butt before calling out. "Attacking me, Stealing my precious first kiss and having my perfect advice. I look forward to all three favors in return." She beamed a smile at him as she spoke. Once he was gone she would get back to what she was doing earlier, this time with less talking to herself and a lot more enjoying the cooling waters and unique flora beneath the surface.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back