Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Transition [Open]

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shin didn't know what to make of Sileo Tempestas, it was a rather impressive display for a man made base. On another hand it would be his new home for a while, and on the only it also a prison. Rather humors if you think about it. That and the fact he had to travel underground to reach his destination was all the more intriguing to him. It had taken him a very minutes to reach place after he had finished his meeting with his new branch's Sennin, and even then Shin didn't truly have to know of the true coordinates to locate the area. It was no wonder any of the general public knew much about this place. He had lucky been able to catch someone an A.N.B.U on duty and explain his situation after showing the person the item he reached from Nobuyuki. Lucky the managed to help him found one the elevators to transport him as well as letting him know the they had been notified ahead to expect him. As he waited to be for the elevator, he realized that he hadn't truly introduced himself to the person helping him.

"I suppose we'll be working together eventually. I am Shin, nice to make your acquaintance...?"

He couldn't tell what gender the person was, so he would like that out of the way while he waited. He typical wasn't found of not knowing things, however unimportant they seemed.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was not surprising Shin would have difficulty determining her gender. Though she was a woman, her form was pretty well hidden. Her entire body was wrapped in bandage like a mummy and she wore a hooded cloak over it. Her voice sounded feminine though a little muffled behind the mask. These things unfortunately became a part of her. Unlike most Anbu who lives a normal life when not at work, she never takes off her mask. As they reach their destination a brown timber wolf greets them with a happy bark. Shimete kneels down scratches the animal behind the ear and pulls a treat from a pocket in her cloak. The wolf graciously takes her offering while enjoy the scratching. “My name is Shimete. Is there anything else you need of me?” She was not in a hurry or anything for she had plenty of time. Sure a newcomer like him would have many questions. She knows she did when she first came many years ago.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin glanced at the masked woman, before looking down at the wolf she was scratching. She seemed to almost be completed covered in bandages, well at least from what he could tell. Her cloak make it hard to tell any distinguishing features, besides her mask. At least he believed the person was female, while masked figure's voice sounded feminine in natural, he didn’t want to make a wrong assumption. Rather not make an enemy one day one, so I’ll just address them by their name. It would also be nice to get the lay of the land, especially if he was going to be underground for a while. Glancing at back Shimete, he began to speak.

“Thank you Shimete-shi. I was wondering how if there was a certain atmosphere I should expect within the barracks? I’d rather not get into any altercations on my first day here. I was also wondering how long trainne must stay within Sileo, before being allowed to top side. I was told that training is down her, but I was sure if that meant I should expected to be living here for a while. Also, I was hoping you could direct me to the area where I can receive my gear and A.N.B.U. tattoo if you had the time.”

This probably would allow him to know more about his new surrounding as well as a bit more about the woman, especially if he was going to be living down here.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Oh? They warn you about that? The man in my interview failed to mention it.” The tone of her voice rang with anger. Getting a tattoo was a painful process especially at that age she got it. “Training should not take too long. Remember that our branch is not one that advertises its membership freely. That's why we wear masks. As far as anybody but fellow ANBU should be concerned, you're still a Genin or whatever rank you are at when you joined. Unless you’re like me.” Shimete remembers her interview well. When the man asked her why did she want to join ANBU and what motivated her to join what is most likely the most dangerous and least appreciated of branches? Her answer was that she wished for a new identity. Shimete was a handmaiden; though she enjoyed the company of her master, the other members of his family were not so kind. When her master was exiled from the clan she stopped being a normal shinobi altogether. “Oh excuse me, my mind started to wander. You will receive your equipment in the morning and they will inform you when you are to get your tattoo.”

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin raised an eyebrow at the angry in Shimete voice but and while he didn't comment on it, he was silently gauging her reaction. It seemed like the A.N.B.U. Sennin had prepared him a bit more in terms of expectations than her did. Seems rather intentional to leave something out for a new trainee, rather pointless in long haul it seems. Shin continued listening to Shimete speak, only picking up slightly when she address her rank was a bit different. It seemed to cause her to become lost in thought as several minutes of quiet seemed to be accompanying their walk to the barracks. Hmm... Shin didn't speak yet, his mind now seeming to linger on the vows he had made early as well as something that Nobuyuki-sama had said.

"You must believe with all your mind and soul that you are already a dead man, and to die in battle would be the greatest honor among men!"

It's no wonder that we live underground, between the secrecy and limited knowledge others have of us, were almost like ghost..lingering in these caverns. From dust made and to dust we return. Shin phased out of his thoughts, as he realized Shimete was speaking to him. It seemed he we be receiving equipment and his tattoo tomorrow. Although he still had questions, he thought it would be a selfish thing to hold up Shimete. Turning to her, he bowed respectfully before speaking.

"Thank you for your time Shimete-shi. I believe I will be turning in for tonight. You've given me some things to think about. I hope that we can work together in the future."

He offered a slight smile as he continued walking into the barracks, hoping to get his area situated before caught some sleep.

WC: 295
MFT
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back