Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Travels [Requesting Exit]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It had been a while and Yumeko had decided that it was time for her to get on her way back to her... well, former village at this point. She kinda hoped that there wasn't any information shared between the villages but if there was, that wasn't anything she could do. The passport she had was just about scraps at this point in time but here's hoping that didn't hold up her leaving the village for very long. She waited at the dojo she had entered the village a bit of time ago with Naikishin.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would approached in a hurried pace. It seemed that no one else in this village ever did their damned job. He alone wasn’t the only one responsible for the gates, just what were the rest of the shinobi getting paid for?!

“Hello there, I assume an exit request?”

He would allow her to speak on that question before following up.

“Couple of questions; are you leaving the village with anything on your person or in your possession that would be deemed criminal by the village of Suna? Did you legally enter the village upon arrival, and if so can you provide the passport or identification used at the time? And lastly, how was your stay?”

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko watched as someone had hurriedly approached her, asking if she was there to leave the village. She'd nod and speak. "Yeah, I'm looking to leave." She said, smiling ever so slightly. He'd speak up, asking her a couple of questions, in which she'd wait for him to finish before answering each of them.

"I do not have anything like that on me. And I did enter legally, mostly by a guy that looked... quite interesting. As for my passport, I do have it though it's in pretty bad shape. I was planning on heading home after this because of it. And I enjoyed my stay, I might just come back in the future!" She finished saying with a smile. She'd take out her passport, while not fully in scraps at this point, it seemed to have lost a couple unimportant parts to it while the main identification page on it was still mostly there with the exception of a couple parts worn and torn.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She would offer a passport that either time or experience had not been kind to, either way he would smile and wave off the item.

“Please give me your name so that way I can log it with your entrance, and enjoy your travels!”

OOC: short post is short but wanted to get you moving (I figured you’d appreciate!) granted exit

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She'd put her passport back as the man spoke up again as he asked her for her name and had told her to enjoy her travels.

"My name is Rakujo Yumeko. And thank you." She said, smiling and giving the man a slight bow. After standing up, she'd turn around and start walking off with a bit of a wave to the man.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back