Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Trial By Fire, The Shadows Way Of Initiation [Anbu/Guardian]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

He had heard about them far earlier than they would have ever heard about him as for the most part the group had been the chatter among the black ops corps. It was relatively unheard of in the sense that a group of students were completely promoted past the trainee portion for their actions in the entrance exam. Even though he had train nerves of steel and a mind that was hard to shake, Kanki couldn't help but feel a sense of anxiety especially given the event that had been set into motion. Regardless of their recruitment within the branch the fact was that Kanki had been thrown into their group when it came down to openly showing their skills to the other members of the branch by way of uninhibited combat. It was a growing ritual it seemed one that had not been in place long but one that none other was meant to allow new additions the open floor to show why they were recruited in the first place.

"Hvers vegna er ég kvíðin...", words that were spoken within his mind as he stood within the rather large sparring ground that provided various terrain obstacles such as water, rocks, and flora. A large pit with surrounding walls that were populated by masked members of Anbu and unmasked guardians who had decided to watch. His hearing was keen, keen enough to know that it was not he who was the focus point but those from that highly rumored exam. Standing silently and calm nothing about Kanki was relatively impressive outside of his unusual physical character as despite being only sixteen he easily stood close to 6'3'' and had the muscle tone of a grown man. Unlike any other time Kanki did not wear his Anbu cloak neither had he chosen to wear his bandages that commonly kept his body fully unseen. This time, knowing that the audience were solely members of Stone's shadow Kanki wore typical anbu gear and a plain white mask symbolizing his status as only a trainee.

In doing this many eyes momentarily were curious about the fact that his torso was completely covered in a single black tattoo which branched off into tribal patterns unlike any native to stone's records. Breathing calmly, his frost breath could be seen with each exhale beneath his mask.

"Sýna þeim, sýnir þá, sýna þeim, sýnir þá...", his mind repeated the words of his people over and over as the time began to wind down.

[Topic Entered]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Trial By Fire, The Shadows Way Of Initiation [Anbu/Guard

A whisper. Gentle suggestion of a song weaving it's way through the silence. A soft murmur, slowly rising into a symphony of one, a solo breaking through the monotonous tones scattered about the circle. The tune twisted and turned, curving around those that would stand in it's way, never pausing, only growing. Was it fitting, the way the melody filled the entire area with a profound sort of sadness, a feeling all but unwelcome in such a setting as this? What would it matter. The music grew in feeling, in emotion. Almost unnoticed, the sounds wormed their way into the subconscious notice of everyone around. Just as a figure, invisible in the shadows, moved as one with the song.

It was all so pointless.
It was obvious why they were there.

Louder the melody played, reaching crescendo as a figure fell from the top of the pit, landing gracefully upon a waterside rock. Bright blue eyes held softly shut, almost as if they were still asleep, framed by long bangs of the deepest black. The light caught on the black instrument held within thin pale hands, specks of light glittering off it's smooth surface. Mumbled surprise tried to worm it's way through the music, though there was no hole to give way. She appeared as though out of thin air, spinning a web of sound as she went. A song that seemed to go beyond simple music, encompassing those within earshot in such a way they hadn't even known it was there until they had already been captivated by it's tune. As the figure rose to full height, the music rose as well, the two moving as one. Before much time could pass, the figure tilted her head, the long free-hanging strands of hair flinging to the side.

Kimi stood at her full height, reaching barely 5 feet as she did. She took a deep breath, pulling the song down to a soft mutter. Her long hair held back in a firm braid, keeping it more controlled. She wore an outfit that those who knew her would come to recognize as her standard fighting gear. Simple black pants that fit tightly to the ankles, where they flared out slightly, matched with a royal blue shirt fitting tightly to her skin. Dramatic entrance out of the way, she stepped down from the rock, approaching the other figure standing in the training grounds. She didn't speak, but simply gave a small nod.

There would be time for talking later.

[mft]​

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[size=4]Stories Told[/size]"]She had heard the rumors, and she knew them to be true but still it chased her. What was she running from? She had what she wanted, people knew who she was and knew she was talented. She never got such sentiments from her own family, but for some reason being part of the rumors surrounding their exam. She felt recognition. She felt pride. She felt confusion at the people gathered around. What were they doing in this pit? It was strange, and so she stood to see what was happening. She saw a man, and he was just standing there. He looked like he was thinking to himself, and she was curious about this man. Then she saw someone she recognized, it was Kimi. She wondered if these people knew who they were, or if they only knew about the rumors. Would they recognize her on the spot? Whatever.
"Oii!" The girl was slowly sinking out of her apathetic emo stage and regressing to her childlike wonder and… Utter strangeness. This meant she was starting to have moments of regression where she would do something as if she were a kid again, such as blurting out things that came to her mind in tense situations where it would be extremely rude. "Why are you just standing there thinking to yourself?" She started to walk closer, ignoring Kimi's presence. She hadn't said anything so Chi took it to herself to figure out just what was going on.
"Why are all these people just standing around you?" She didn't speak like a child, she retained the nonchalant and apathetic way of speaking. So it may have come off ruder than she first believed it would. She didn't care, she was always up for some conversation. She was wearing her suit that she was normally seen in, skintight and colored black with the phoenix symbol on her chest. Her long white hair nearly hitting behind her knees as she approached the man. Her bright red bow probably drawing eyes to it as they began to notice her. As she slowed to a stop she put a finger to her bottom lip and let it fall over as she stared at the man waiting for some kind of answer.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:376 [/size]"][/legend]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The man found himself wandering around the area he often tried to stay clear of because most times he found himself having to do some sort of work when he was here. Work was the least entertaining thing and Kura hated it with a passion as he found himself in thought contemplating everything in his life. "Huh ah what am I doing in this area...damnit." He sighed as he scratched his head and let out a yawn.

He heard a voice though unsure of who it belonged to as he remembered meeting a person but could not place a name or face. He followed the voice toward where a the sparring grounds where at only to find what seemed to be something going on as three people seemed to be standing there. They where kids and none that he knew from the looks of it. "Ahhhh, that's right Chi that was the name damn I suck at this recalling people." He would smirk as he made his way closer and let out a yell towards the girl.

"Hey Shadow-butts girl how are you doing?" This was amusing already to him as he approached the three swiftly. His long white hair was pulled back and tied with a strand as his crimson red eyes shined through his bangs like jewels. The man was in less of an eccentric kind of outfit these days as he wore a white jacket and simple pants and boots. His frame was thin and his face was feminine in structure standing almost at 6'ft tall.
"Hey how is everyone have not seen you all before cept the for Shadow-butts girl here, good to meet new faces around here." His face held a smirk upon it as he reached into his pockets and pulled a candy of sorts and placed it into his mouth.

[OOC: Sorry if this post is kinda lousy it is rather late and kinda sleepy atm]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

The clock till commencement continued to invisibly tick away at the seconds providing enough time for people to congregate and discuss. All participants had not just yet arrived and for the ones that did they were left to really get battle ready upon their own accord. Remaining to himself, Kanki's body was reacting to his growing anxiety of fighting as his core temperature had already dropped nearly ten degrees below freezing. This would force the air surrounding his body to have an ominous chill to the skin's nerve receptors. Exhaling, his breath was fully visible all the while he maintained an unmoving stance. The arrival of Kimi left him contemplating various things about the girl, considering her entrance was unorthodox for all intents and purposes. His mind scanned and wondered what skillset she must have had to gain notoriety at that age, though truthfully the more he thought about it the more he was driving himself into a primal sense of the hunt. His head nodded in return of her gesture, acknowledging a silent pact between the two that silence was best in this situation until conversation could be shared with no hostile buildup.

Upon being approached by another female, this one extremely more vocal than the last his lips didn't part for speech in order to respond to her right off the back. He let a pause rest between her voice and his, taking that time to assess her appearance. She was just as strange as the girl whom he would have to fight though initially he had no reason to suspect she was one of "that" group until whispers from above him hinted to it. His pupil's narrowed cautiously as his voice spoke out, his voice was deep though it also held a subliminal tone of youth meaning he was in their generational class as far as age was concerned. "We're about to participate in a visual show of our skillset....showcasing to the other members of the corps as to why we were recruited recently. Though the amount of spectators here is mainly because of the recent graduation exam that propelled a group of students right past the trainee level.", as he spoke to her the tone in his voice became more defined and focused as his next words to her were his true feelings on this matter.

"For me, I am here to crush them all....", this was the core truth and it was to be understood because as a member of the Iwagakure's shadow it was relatively understood that 100% was to go into everything done, especially when it came down to engaging in combat. This was the culture that Iwagakure had bred for itself and although Kanki was a foreigner he had been here since late childhood and the principles taught melded well with his native upbringing of survival of the fittest. The more his senses relegated his hearing to understanding the whispers and words of others the more his body naturally reacted. He was not going to be taken likely...

Turning his head to focus on Chi, his untidy white hair which was even whiter than Chi's fell back as his chakra flared. This flare wasn't the activation of anything but the momentary visible effects of his ancestry. The chakra suddenly exposed to visual sight was blue and carried a sudden purge of artic temperature before settling down. Something bade him to leave everything in the pit and responding to his growing excitement....

"The fight will start when the last participant arrives, so you should vacate the pit.........unless you're joining in on the showcase", his voice at that last moment was challenging. He was giving Chi an option and showing that he knew what her suggested skill level meant, that she could easily make this an equally challenging event.

Four members of the new recruitment class engaged in battle where each is only fending for their own...definitely something worth watching but even more so worth participating in.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[size=4]Stories Told[/size]"]Chi noticed Kurayo arrive onto the scene, and for a moment she forgot that he was a part of the Guardians like his relative Souji. She wondered now if Souji would appear, she wouldn't mind seeing him at the moment. There were plenty of people, she wouldn't doubt it if he were hiding in the shadows. She waved to him with no expression on her face. She was more interested in what was going on with the man surrounded by people, and when he started to explain she almost wanted to let out a giggle. She didn't, but she almost wanted to.
"Kurayooo, shhh." She put a finger to her mouth with the same expressionlessness she held before. "He's explaining something for me." Then she turned her attention back to the man as he finished with a statement that actually pulled out that giggle from earlier. She caught herself quickly but for a moment she let a giggle slip. He was going to crush them all, that's what he was going to do. All of three of them made it to the finals of the student tournament and then skipped straight to chuunin rank. It was admirable actually, which is actually what caused her to giggle.
"I apologize, I didn't mean to do that… I actually just thought what you said was nice, it shows you hold great confidence which I always admire." She hoped that would clear things up, she didn't want him to think she was rude. Her previous statements to him when she first approached didn't seem rude to her, but that giggle seemed out of place and she actually thought it would be easy to take offence to. Then he seemed to glow with a blue hue for a moment, and Chi realized that was his chakra showing. The sudden chill made her think he was activating something, but then it disappeared and she realized there was something about him which opposed her own fiery nature. It was like fire and ice, reminding her of the play which first made her see how beautiful fire was.
"Oooohh," She put a finger to her bottom lip and let it fall over as she used to do as a child. She was definitely interested in the fight, and she figured she might as well join in. She was one of the people of which he spoke, so it only made sense for her to participate. Not to mention, she thought as she noted Kimi's presence without looking at her, this was her chance to prove herself against this woman who had defeated her so long ago in the tournament.
"I'll do it. I'll join in, it seems like fun. However, if you feel a burning sensation in your butthole for a few days afterward I do deeply apologize, just know that I'm warning you now." She winked at the man for some reason. Her awkwardly worded warning probably leaving a bad taste in everyone's mouth who heard her words. She just had a knack for saying inappropriate things without thinking about it, but it was just a joke in the end.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:523|MFT[/size]"]I know I told you I was going to post like a week ago but I couldn't get myself to finish my post and then my computer said screw it and got rid of my post on Word and so I didn't do it yesterday because potato... Derp. Here it is.[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back