Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Trial, Tribulation, and Training(Kuro)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What in the world was he saying...? Her true potential...? Wait... She had to dwell on this a bit. Okay. So Kuro was obviously of demonic heritage, who had placed seals upon her to help unlock her strengths. So this information was needed to make a hypothesis. If he had gone into her head to help her, and she would repel him away with some sort of 'divine' fire...wait...He's a demon...and this 'true potential' activated itself against him.

No that couldn't be right...but it was the only thing she could come up with. He was demonic heritage...and what counters that? ...Yes exactly... She didn't believe it.

"That...what your trying to say is...i'm some sort of...'divine' being...?"

She slowly let out the words as if she would be burned at the stake for it. She asked somewhat tentatively. Like she was dared too. Was this what Kuro meant...? How...how was it possible? She was a daughter of the main Yamazaki family. Born to the top of the clan as the first daughter. What part of her came from some form of entity?! None of it made sense.

The all to technical scientist was flabbergasted. She couldn't comprehend her own solution. But...did that mean...all of that 'Mother Suna' stuff wasn't baloney? Wha...what?

Suzuhime could feel her grasp on her world fading. As if she had just gotten smacked with the truth with the hammer of the divine. Stammering and fumbling her words. She just couldn't accept it...it couldn't be true. Kuro had to tell her she was wrong...the one time she wanted to be wrong...​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kuro regained his composure and checked himself to make sure he wasn't reacting to her presence as a tribute he visibly relaxed. "I'm afraid so, a normal human's mind does not possess such definition, nor does it normally interact within, without, or against the true persona's intent, your mind did all three and presented actual texture and clues. A normal mind can not begin to influence an invader without mental combat. You actually began to affect my natural restraint. Last but not least your eyes were briefly the same as mine. able to see all chakra, all energy. all natural life as it truly is by one whom can alter and control it. It is not unheard of to be descended from divinity or touched by the spirits. The simplest explanations are always the hardest to accept."<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"..."

Suzu gasped lightly.

"Bu-but...I am...I am just the daughter or Yamazaki Suzumu and Ryoko...h-how...? Why...?"

Suzu would stare at the glowing seals on her hands. A shocked expression upon her face.

"You...you did this to me didn't you?!"

She would suddenly exclaim. Her own fear taking advantage of her again. She wanted to accuse someone else, blame it on them. A common reaction when one was under pressure. She refused to accept it. Her lush crimson locks floated to the ground gently as she hit her knees. As if trying to face some sort of inner demon. How could this happen to her? How was she 'divine' in anyway? How...how...how...

Suzu's mind was melting down, like a robot told to divide by zero. She just couldn't do it. She couldn't accept it. She was not truly human? She was some sort of divine form? How did this happen? When did this happen? Tears welled up in her eyes again. She didn't know what to feel. So the tears just simply came.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro thought about it as Suzuhime had another breakdown but at least she wasn't having a seizure. "I actually believe it is my fault just as you say, if you had never had excessive exposure to dark chakra and demonic spirit energy. It would never have catalyzed your reaction and awakened any spiritual resonance within you. So truly you can blame this entire reaction on me... now please stop crying, there is nothing wrong with having divine potential within yourself, it just means you can do more than some people are capable of. DO I look hindered by my demonic heritage? Do I seem in the least bit upset with what I am and what I may become in the future. You need only accept yourself and move forward to find what truly lies before you."<i></i> Kuro stood up and offered Suzuhime his left hand to help her stand while telekinetically brushing away her tears with his right palm.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime looked up weakly as Kuro actually accepted the blame she had thrown onto him. She didn't want this though...she was human...she was human...

"I'm...hum-"

She would choke on her words. Instead of allowing herself to be picked up, she had lunged at Kuro, upon reaching him, she clutched tightly to him. Sobbing softly into his chest. She didn't ask for this. This meant that all of her accomplishments as a fighter meant nothing? Nothing?! Her life had been a lie until now...so what now...?

Suddenly Suzu's vision would return to her, which was strange because her eyes were closed. And it wasn't blurry...she looked around at the strange images. She saw a family of four standing in front of the dojo. A short woman...and two barely smaller children. A large shadow stood next to them, his back turned to Suzuhime. Upon a closer look, she would see the obvious mother of the children was...her? The little girl with a graceful turquoise dress that matched her turquoise hair, ending in Yellow highlights. Reaching down her back, and the little girl had brilliant golden eyes. Her stature was about half a head shorter then Suzuhime. And then there was a black haired male. Obviously her son...he hadn't turned around like the little girl had, so she could only define his height...which was about half a head taller the Suzuhime...why was she seeing this? The shadow of the father seemed to remain unclear. The vision began to fade, and as it did, the figure turned around...revealing bestial and demonic features, void like eyes, and a long mane...this man was...Kuro...? Was the Kuro she had been clutching to seeing this as well? She may have only gotten a brief look of him...but it was hard to mistake him for someone else. The image would then fade away.

Suzu would open her eyes lightly. Clutching a bit harder to Kuro's hide. Those were their children...did that mean...? How...wouldn't Suzu's 'divinity' and Kuro's demonic aura be to busy trying to kill each other for them to have children...and more importantly...Kuro had denied feelings for her in his conversation with the other Suzuhimes...she believed Kuro to be an honorable man and the like...but...kids?​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro was grabbed tightly after he admitted that it was his fault she was having this reaction to him. She probably would never have discovered an inkling of her divine potential had he not interfered with her life but now he had and it was his responsibility to make sure she was able to cope with her actual capabilities. As she hugged into his chest and arms Kuro instinctively hugged her back carefully so as not to crush her with his actual strength. It seemed quite odd that she could make his muscles which were almost as firm as steel seem like regular flesh or was he just reacting to how soft she was. Then her scent became more feminine, which he recognized from dealing with his sisters and his mothers as a sign of resignation or acceptance. That was a good thing, until she became much more solid and the glow from her eyes dwarfed his own as it pulsed against her eyelids. She was experiencing another episode but this one wasn't a stressful reaction she was simply seeing something. Possibly a vision like the ones Kuro himself had but only when he was faced with having to take a life and make it his own. This surge of power was a lot less but lasted a lot longer as she tensed up then suddenly the pulse of light was gone and she held him even tighter but the hard reality of enhanced musculature was gone as well. Whatever deity Suzuhime had somehow formed a new link due to her reaction of time spent in Kuro's presence was certainly powerful and possibly a part of the ancient pantheon. Only one of the elder gods could force a demonbeast king to respond to their whims.

Kuro's voice softened as he spoke, what normally would have been a deep intensely toned voice was now a baritone whisper.
"Are you okay Suzuhime, if I embrace you for too long even I will have certain male reactions despite my best intentions, or did you forget that despite your nature as a warrior you are still a beautiful woman?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzu clung to Kuro for a time before he kingly asked for her to let go. By now having ceased her tears, her face moist and red. Taking a few steps back.

"It's nothing I haven't already done before..."

She half joked, but it was hard to sound funny when your throat was still swollen. Suzuhime keeping her balance by holding her dainty hands outwards, as if she were some sort of tree.

"I-I'm sorry you had to see that. When you grow up as a scientist...it's hard to accept things you didn't originally believe existed."

She apologized. But there was no refuting the fact. Kuro wasn't one to lie. And after what had just recently happened, she had to choice but to broaden her horizons.

"I saw...myself with two kids...both no older then 7 at least...and..."

How was she supposed to say it? As straight forward as possible.

"I think it was some sort of glimpse into the future...and...you were the father..."

Did this mean that were 'destined' to be together? It could't be...destiny was just a load of bullshit called coincidence...but after what had just recently happened, her way of thinking had drastically changed to accept more off the wall things.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's nothing I haven't already done before..."
Suzuhime stepped away from Kuro keeping her balance by holding her dainty hands outwards, Kuro felt sorry for the pain he had inflicted even indirectly it was not in his nature to cause injury where it was unwarranted.
"I-I'm sorry you had to see that. When you grow up as a scientist...it's hard to accept things you didn't originally believe existed."
"I saw...myself with two kids...both no older then 7 at least...and..."
"I think it was some sort of glimpse into the future...and...you were the father..."

Kuro again listened carefully, she wasn't a virgin, she didn't truly believe in the gods... until now, and now she had just experienced a bout of precognition. Kuro grinned for a brief moment, how could she not believe in the gods if she was standing before a demon blooded. That was a discussion for another time, Kuro's logical mind kicked in as she explained that she believed in science. "Well I am all too happy to burst your bubbles in more ways than one. You should be able to accept gods, demons, and beasts since you met me. I am a man with horns, fangs, claws, and a tail. I am not a mutation, nor are my abilities granted by true science. Your martial arts skill alone defies the laws of physics by your being able to channel your influence through your fists. As far as precognition goes, that is actually a providence of science, a hyper alert mind can analyze multiple possibilities in seconds and come to the most consistent conclusion and be able to actually map the events even through areas that they have physically never been to. It is not an act of fate or destiny, it is a summation of actions and actions that could be. You can actually have faith in your personal precognition since it is your analysis and the deja vous to come can actually be a great thing, the only problem with it is being able to invoke it when you need it. All in all I don't see why we couldn't pursue a relationship between us, but I must warn you, I am not a cheap date."<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime somewhat stared at Kuro as he lectured her on the plain existence of gods.

"I was very aware of the existence of demons and demon blooded. But divine entities and this 'mother suna' I hear people talking about...I used to think it was just a bunch of baloney."

Her technique was through use of chakra channeling into her fists as Genjutsu, but either way, the lecture wasn't really needed, she was a believer now. Kuro now being a little joking about not being cheap. He seemed to shower what he liked with whatever they wanted. Suzu could of course play a little too.

"Well...high-class ladies like myself have high-class tastes."

It was funny because Suzuhime was a tomboy grease monkey. Although she worked on all types of machines. After having calmed down much more then she had recently been like, it seemed Kuro had just asked her on a date. Giving a slight curtsy, she would pretend to be some sort of proper woman.

"I would be ever so humbled to be taken on an outing with Toraono-dono."

Much had happened during her visit here, but it seemed to all work out nicely...she was glad she moved here. To Sunagakure. She was glad she had met Kuro. Thankful that she had the will to bring herself here in search of change. And change she did get...but she would change more progressively during the time she would spend with Kuro.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro smiled as his plain tone had the desired effect it allowed her to accept reality in all its supernatural glory. "Aaahh a real date would be a bit troublesome, for as the son of Queen Azame I am not allowed to simply go on a date. (Kuro looked down a bit embarrassed as he explained why he, a grown man, and a Sennin of Sunagakure could not just date.) In order for me to go out with you in a matter that might bring forth romance, coitus, or marriage... (preferably all three was his desire, as Kuro took a quick glimpse of Suzuhime as a woman instead of a fighter)you must present yourself to my mother and show your worth to her as a possible daughter. All women of the Toraono Clan that live as descendants of the main bloodline are royalty, as such any woman interesting in me would have to fit Lady Azame's ideal of a woman of the Toraono Clan. The interview can occur at any time but even I would not dare defy her by simply going out on a whim. I am her youngest son so I especially have to obey her rulings as I can't claim ignorance in the slightest."

Kuro could not deny that he found Suzuhime attractive, precognition aside he would have loved to simply hang out with her but his clan's rules were adamant and his mother even tougher than that. Kuro actually had the mannerisms of a twelve year old boy about to go before a headmaster when he spoke of his mother. Suzuhime could immediately sense he was truly respectful of her but more than that he feared her wrath.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His explanation seemed a bit much. Suzu was technically 'princess' Yamzaki being the daughter of the previous clan leader. Although the clan wasn't really a governed state. Each branch just did whatever they did in search of scientific discovery. Suzuhime was no different, there was no specifications of who would court her, if she liked them, she chose them. She had the misfortune of missing Iori's wedding, so she was unaware if her parents would even show up should they wed. Either way, it seemed Suzuhime would have to meet with his mother Azame. Such awfully separate customs indeed. But if she were to get a relationship with a man that wouldn't cheat, look no further then Kuro. Her first boyfriend cheated on her. And Suzuhime wasn't exactly the best with males aside from merely flirting. She could see an actual relationship coming from this, so she wouldn't let his mother come between something that could actually work and not blow up in her face. It wasn't like her projects where she could remake them so long as she didn't die. But it seemed that she would only get one chance to impress this Azame.

"Well then, I suppose I can try my luck now..."

She seemed to be rather in confident in her chances, but she had to be confident with herself...no matter how shaken she was from her recent endeavors. It seemed that Azame was an immovable object for any possible spouses Kuro may have had in the past. And it seemed Suzu would have to be the unstoppable force. She was probably throwing all of this out of proportion, but after seeing a sliver of what her son could do, she couldn't imagine what Azame's strength might be.

"Well...I hope being the first person to corrupt your wards works in my favor..."
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back