Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tribal Vengance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the wavering figure maneuvered through the tempestuous winds of airborne grit, he two men on guard looked at the long-haired figure. She was alone, her long luxurious purple hair clearly well taken care of in spite of the harsh desert climate. Her sapphire gas seemed to positively glimmer as her countenance resolved into a clearly defined hourglass-shaped figure. Her black leggings and black corset were covers by a white labcoat that flapped in the breeze as she approached.The two guardsman, natives of the land of Kaze no Kuni, looked to eachother then back at the strange approaching woman. She moved with singular focus and purpose, and made it clear she didn't intend to slow down for their sakes. Even as they grabbed their shamshirs, stepping in towards them, in a heartbeat she was past them as if they were little more then mirages in the desert heat. They turned back to her, confused, and then only a moment later felt a dozen impacts each strike their bodies, and they collapsed in a pair of heaps. Meanwhile, Kendori Shuu continued on with her mission, intent on fulfilling what she knew to be her objective.

The drought had dropped a lot of cattle lately, one tribe in particular had lost almost everything because of it, and had been forced to turn to crime as a result. They were raiding local villages and attacking caravans that traveled the wastes, and as a result were becoming known as local bandits and highwaymen. The local government had commissioned her to get to the bottom of it and resolve the situation with as little blood as possible spilled, and she agreed, for a modest fee.

Truth be told, even without chakra her hand-to-hand skills were impressive, but when utilizing her full Taijutsu skillset she was a sight to behold. She bore some of the most powerful electric attacks as well being a wielder of Raiton, but her Taijutsu is where she truly shined. That was never more apparent than right now, as another guard charged her and she sidestepped the attack easily, a chop to the back of the neck knocking the guard out cold. She'd promised as little death as possible, but that never meant she couldn't protect herself from being attacked. She needed to speak with whomever was in charge so she could settle this issue as soon as possible. Whomever the chieftain was, that was the person driving the tribe to unlawful pursuits.

Shuu was left mostly uncontested as she approached the tent of leader, except for two men who stood outside. To Shuu's special eyes, she understood the difference. These two were trained how to use chakra. That didn't make them a problem, just more difficult than the rest. She stopped in front of them, hands on her hips, eyes blazing.

"I need through,"<i></i> she commented matter-of-factly. The two before her just snorted, the one on the left--large and unwieldy--uttered a reply in a deep gravelly voice.

"Not gonna happen, bitch."<i></i> Shuu just offered a shrug, as if to say 'what can you do?' and stepped in as they lunged at her. The big one used his fists while the other, stick thin and with a creepy smile, pulled free a whip. The big one's fists came at her with surprising speed while the skinny one cracked the whip with a flick of his wrist, the chakra coursing through the weapon clear and she recognized elemental channeling when she saw it. She reached out her hand and caught the whip in her bare hand while spinning connecting a full-force round kick to the big one's face. Pivoting on her one foot still on the ground, she used centripetal force plus blunt muscular power to yank the whip user towards her. Even as he came flying in her direction, a look of surprise on his face she felt the energy burn through the whip--fire chakra, if she was not mistaken--and felt her palms heat up and blister, her body's naturally advanced healing already moving to repair the minor damage she'd received, having leeched some power from the blow she'd delivered to the big one.

She grinned as she saw his face, her own flaring with frightening power. The single Falcon Punch landed critically, and with the single shot knocked him out cold. Turning on the big one she eyed him carefully; her furious assault on his friend had drawn him up short, most of the minor damage she'd suffered already healed up from her own body as well as drawing strength from the victims of her attacks--Shuu truly was ruthless. She began to slowly step towards the large one and grinned, cracking her knuckles.

"We really gonna do this?"<i></i> The big guard actually whimpered an instant before lightning surged through Shuu's hands, some elemental channeling of her own causing lightning to surge from her fist and connect at light speed--quite literally--with the large man. he staggered backwards, falling to one knee, only to look up and see Shuu's fist coming down to meet his face. The blow was like a hammer, knocking him unconscious. With a sigh she strolled into the tent. Now she could affect negotiations without these pesky interruptions.

~*~

As she entered the sight she came across was not what she expected. Her eyes instantly narrowed as she saw the man sitting on the wooden throne, a look of casual superiority on his smarmy face.

"Nozumi Dosu,"<i></i> she muttered, glaring. He'd been a Jounin within Mist before fleeing the village seeking power and hedonism, escaping with ease. Every Special Jounin of Mist knew of him, he held a rather loathed place in their bingo books. Narrowing her eyes, she felt chakra surge through every single cell in her body, powering up her metabolic processes and increasing her natural power.

"What have you done to these people?"<i></i> he shrugged, smirking at her, pulling himself to his feet.

"What any good criminal mastermind would do...took advantage of a good situation. During the drought I killed the cattle. Used poison, made it look like it was from sickness and dehydration. It didn't take much from the desperate people to agree to blame their old chieftan as being hated by their god, allowing me to displace him and offer to save them. I'm raising a fighting force now, and they will answer to me, and do my bidding because I saved them from the brink of death." He sighed, touching his forehead melodramatically.

"I never liked you, Shuu...always thought you were full of yourself and thought yourself better than those around you. I'm going to prove you wrong and once I've broken you, I'll turn you into my sex slave. We'll see who has the last laugh then eh? I have to admit I fin--" He didn't get any further than this because in an instant Shuu had created by Shadow Dancing behind him, Unleashing a Limit Break of astounding brutality combining the Fists of Wrath and Patience, a Falcon Punch, and finishing it off with an Eagle Drop. While he was powerful, that combination attack was one he had a hard time recovering from. As he staggered to his feet, the damage clear, Shuu followed it up with Tenketsu strikes, completely sealing up his Tenketsu before he had a chance to fire off an attack. His eyes fired open as he balled up his fist and moved to strike at her, his blow landing on her cheek with weak power, and she grinned in response.

"If I wanted a kiss I'd have asked your mother."<i></i> With one final move she slammed her fists into her target, and the Eight Gates Assault was launched. With nowhere for the chakra to go his own energy turned on him, causing his body to implode as he crumpled to the ground, unconscious. Shuu dragged him out and looked to the tribesmen, ready to attack her.

"You know better; all of you,"<i></i> she spoke shamingly, and they stopped, looking at her. "You took the easy way out. You decided to use violence to take what was not yours at the direction of this man. That stops now. His power is not infinite despite how it might have seemed to you. If you continue on this path I will return for the rest of you. For now I must return this man for justice. Find a better way...you are people of the Sand and Wind...you have more pride than this."<i></i> They all looked shamed with the fall of their leader, the mob mentality he'd caused in them with such frenzy having died down with the sobering realization that even someone as powerful as Dosu could be laid low, Shuu bearing only a slight bruise on her cheek for all the savagely beaten Dosu could resist her.

She dragged him into the wastes unopposed, and as the blowing sands obscured her once more, Halfway to Sunagakure, she stopped and looked at him, her glittering sapphire eyes cold.

"Indeed...justice must be done. By Mist. As I am the best representative of Mist to do so, I shall have to play the part of judge and jury. You are guilty of treason against Mist, punishable by death...so too shall I be your executioner."<i></i> She reached down and with a swift move snapped his neck. It was done. She let his body fall to the ground and moved on. She knew it would be picked clean and unrecognizable in under an hour. The wastes of Kaze no Kuni were unforgiving like that. She headed back to her temporary home, not even slightly bothered by what she'd done.

Her job was finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back