Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Troubling Thoughts [Open]

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuchi nodded and smiled as Matsuka got up and left. He didn’t quite mean to frustrate her that much, but she was discussing some pretty radical ideas. He wasn’t exactly sure how to react. He kicked his chair back and threw his hands behind his head, sighing audibly. Interesting little conversation, though. It certainly made lunch more interesting. He was like this when Shimete came back out with the bill. Bills, rather. “Where’s Matsuka?” Asuchi shook his head once again that day.

”I may have uhh… upset her a bit. She wandered off. I’ll pay for her coffee, don’t worry.” He managed a sheepish grin in Shimete’s direction. ”So, I never actually got to know you all that well. Matsuka said you were a handmaid. What’s brought you working here, then?”

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shimete blushed slightly as Asuchi tells her that he wants to get to know her. “Honesty, the chef that works here has actually agreed to teach me how to cook in I work part-time as a waitress.” She also got to keep the tips, which is always a bonus. Shimete stares at her feet as she continues to explain herself. “I don’t know how to prepare anything. It’s a little embarrassing being a personal maid and not be able to cook a meal for my master.” Shimete was almost thankful that Matsuka was not here. She would be laughing right now, Shimete was sure of it.

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”I didn't know that maids cooked for their masters... I thought that was someone else's job...” Asuchi mused aloud, taking his wallet out of his pants and withdrawing enough yen to pay for both checks, plus a sizable tip for Shimete. He handed the money to her with a smile on his face.

”Well it was nice to meet you Shimete, but I'm afraid I have to be going now. I'm sure you'll be a great cook, keep at it.” He glanced down at his watch and then back up at her. ”I'll see you around Kumo.” And with another smile he was walking out of the restaurant's area and back into the throng of people.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Thank Aschuchi-san and please come again.” She says with a polite bow. She then prances over to the cash register inserts the money. Soon there were more costumers for her for her to greet. “Hello and how many are with you day?” She asks a family that just walked in.
[left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back