Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tsubasa Kira [leaf]--> Ryujin Kyoko [stone]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Tsubasa Kira
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: transition
Last Known Where-abouts: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=13396
Old IC Rank: Med nin

New Character Name: Ryujin Kyoko
Preferred Username: Ryujin Kyoko
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Seikon
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]False[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +10% water damage x2 +5% nin damage
[i]High:[/i] Melee acc
[i]Average:[/i] Gen save, Evasion, nin acc, gen DC, range acc
[i]Low:[/i] puppet acc
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main branch
IC Rank: Jonnin

Character Age: 19
Character's Physical Description: Ryujin Kyoko is a beautiful young girl and is the oldest of three sisters. She keeps her hair tide back most of the time and favors the color red. Like the rest of her family her skin tone of a brown complexion making her stick out a little more among friends and other citizens. She has Light blue eyes inherited by her people which is also one of many notable traits of hers. With that being said, she has a slender athletic build and wears a few scars across her body. Two eye-brows arched as the noon moon; almond shaped eyes that cause her to look like a siamese cat when laughing.
Character's Mental Description: She is the most egotistical, self serving, anal prick out of the three sisters. In fact she is the only one in her family that has said traits listed. Growing up as the oldest sister, she found herself responsible for her younger sisters. This extra responsibility at a young age may or may not have shaped her personality in said way but it is known that she loves them above all else. Perhaps she is natrually a prick or maybe it's to protect herself and her loved ones. She often puts herself in competition against her younger sisters and finds herself a bit jealous of them by even the smallest things. She is however, what some would say a natural born leader as she has always been strong and confident.
Multiple Personality Application: none
Character History: Ryujin Kyoko is surrounded by a loving family. She resembles her younger sister Koyoko and like her sisters, she bears the same dark skin and icy blue eyes inherited by their father. As her sisters came into the world, Kyoko's responsibilities increased. She found herself multitasking between shinobi duties and training with looking after her sisters. It was less of a choice but never was it a burden as this close interaction only served to increase their bond. Because of her father''s caravan business, Kyoko didn't get to see much of him and some what resent's him due to him being away and neglectful of his family at home. Picking up his pieces and taking care of the family is what she sees that she has done and even at a young age did her personality become that of a jerk. Her drive and competitive nature has excelled her to great heights. Over coming obstacles is what she does best and second to it is doing what some people would call the impossible. She achieved Jounin pretty young in age and the first in her family to make it to that rank. In a village where strength is valued over all else, Kyoko trains hard everyday to increase her power.
Clan Request:

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=13396
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2842
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2843&start=15
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7994
Old FAQ: ????

Special Usergroups: none

Old Stats:
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjitsu: 600/600
TaiJutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control:600/600
Power Level: 3600
Cap points: 147
Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: none
New Stats: same
New OOC Rank: same

Justu Mastery Swaps: 20 jutsus mastered to all Blank Jutsu masteries (will update in training)
Affinities
Free Major = lightening
Free Minor = earth
Major Element(s) = lightening
Minor Element(s) = earth
Advanced Element(s) = Gravity

Non Elemental

E rank
Body Switch (M)
Transformation (M)

C rank
Elemental Clone (M)
Jutsu Sealing (M)
Stunt Double

B rank
Shadow Shuriken Replication (M)

Earth

D rank
Sinkhole Fist (M)
Mud Clone (M)
Earth Flow River (M)

Slashing Tajutsu

A rank

Higuma (M)

Unarmed Tajutsu

C rank
Shoryuken (M)
Grapple (M)

B rank
Suplex (M)
Submission (M)
Shadow Step Strike (M)

A rank
Eagle Drop (M)

Gravity

C rank
Gravitational Pull (M)

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Name: Approved (Oddly Close to Your sisters >_>)
Class: Approved
History: Needs Approval From the other sisters~ Papertail plox.
Jutsu/Stats Approved: Refund Coming with next approval.

Awaiting other Sisters and the second Approval.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This OCR will be frozen as it is right now until Tsubasa Kira decides if it is a retire or a going missing as per your post.

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=13396

You can have one or the other, not both.

If it is a retire, this OCR can proceed.
If it is a going missing attempt, you will become a missing instead.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It wasn't a going missing attempt, but I believe that this is part of the Leaf/Mist transition. From my understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the character Kira chose the option of going missing and retiring, then was converted to an NPC possibly which is all within the rulings of possible options given, or is just understood to be a retired missing nin still within the rules, before rebirthing into Kyoko. What are the grounds, in that case, for freezing the OCR?

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's what Senshi Megami said, Kira goes missing and then is retired so that I can have her as a missing nin npc. But if it's going to be some kind of issue then screw it, retirement is fine if it means I can finish my OCR. If I ever rebirth into her, it would make since that she is a missing nin considering leaf can't be RB'd in but whatever. Just give me my approval plz and name change and jutsu sells etc

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=11183

^ i believe she can make her former character a missing npc if she chose to. So she wouldnt be a leaf npc.

Either way, waiting on the second approval from council.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
No, Kira would be considered a missing nin. Kira simply did it all in one go without having profile information moved and the like. It would happen like this, but you just don't see all the fancy behind the scenes work.

Kira ---> Leaf transfer into missing due to foreclosure. ----> is placed in missing nin group ----> retires -----> rebirths

Kira simply wrote that Kira would go missing first, then retire upon becoming a missing nin, whom was then converted into an NPC, which led to the rebirth in Stone. It's all within the restrictions and rules of the transition. So the NPC Tsubasa Kira is a retired, missing nin NPC.

As for this OCR, I give my approval.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While you're waiting I'm just going to add you to Stone's group so you can go ahead and start rping... All you need is the name and banner change.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Admin approval given.
Banner and Group changed, as well as name changed.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back