Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tsuchimikado Yuki - Academy Student of Konoha

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank

Name: Tsuchimikado Yuki

Physical Description:

Yuki is of average build standing around four and a half feet tall and weighing around 70 pounds. Her frame is not that of the typical kunoichi as she doesn't have the muscle definition of the shinobi, but she was just starting her adventure into this world of combat. Yuki's hair is a light ashened grey and her eyes teeter the line between blue or purple, and honestly it almost depended on the day. Her long hair was left unrestrained as it flowed down to her waistline, yet her heir wasn't the only loose flowing thing about her. The clothing she had adapted to be her school uniform consists of a large floppy hat to help deter the sun's light from blinding her eyes and loose flowing robes that covered a more traditional school uniform. A side satchel was often seen as she was heading to or from the academy filled with scrolls and books that related to her studies of the ninja arts.

Mental Description:

Yuki was a rather warm and excitable child. Everyone she ever met was instantly seen as a potential friend and the young girl was excited to turn the potential to life long. A constant smile was only matched by her love to sing. It was clear that she does not come from the family of a shinobi, but rather that of a temple. The songs she is often humming to herself are ancient hymns that tell the stories of long-lost creatures that are rumored to be sealed away in her family's temple, but that sounded like a silly story used to attract tourists to pay their dues when they visited. Her temple was almost like a hot spot to visit, but regardless the reasoning for the constant flow of people the abundance of new faces has taught Yuki to accept new friends as they came and never miss those that have left.

History/Bloodline Application:

Mediation. Onmyoudo. Balance. These were the things she has studied for as long as she could remember. These were the principles that were drilled into her from her grandmother and her mother. Generation after generation the women in her family were called priestesses, called sages, called keys. The connection to the spritual world was not one to be ignored, in fact it was one to be feared. There was something about the women in her family, more specifically something about the blood that flowed within the women in her family. Yuki remembers being told about this for the first time on her fifth birthday, and unlike many children her birthdays have never been about celebrations. Every year on their birthday the women of her family, a branch that has nearly severed from those of their same namesake, have to test themselves. Every year they have to prove themselves worthy of the blood they house in their veins.

On Yuki's fifth birthday she too had to take this step, she had to test the blood in her veins. A prick to her finger and a steady drip of blood would begin to pool in a small ceremonial dish. Her grandmother, and the active priestess of the temple, would take a small brush and place it in the girl's blood. Onmyoudo. The balance of yin and yang, good and evil, spiritual and physical, life and death. This was the first time Yuki every saw the source of her family's Ofuda, her family's talismans that held their power. A character was written onto a tag and the blood began to glow. Yuki's eyes welled with tears. She had the gift. Her life no longer belonged to her. She looked over to her mother, a woman who was skipped. A woman who was not cursed to be the next priestess. Yuki's mother was also sobbing as she knew that her daughter was no longer viewed as a person within the family. She was a tool.

((If my character is approved I will be requesting a name change, but I wanted to see if I could include the clan name or not before I submitted my request))

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Name: Tsuchimikado Yuki

Physical Description:

Yuki is of average build standing around four and a half feet tall and weighing around 70 pounds. Her frame is not that of the typical kunoichi as she doesn't have the muscle definition of the shinobi, but she was just starting her adventure into this world of combat. Yuki's hair is a light ashened grey and her eyes teeter the line between blue or purple, and honestly it almost depended on the day. Her long hair was left unrestrained as it flowed down to her waistline, yet her heir wasn't the only loose flowing thing about her. The clothing she had adapted to be her school uniform consists of a large floppy hat to help deter the sun's light from blinding her eyes and loose flowing robes that covered a more traditional school uniform. A side satchel was often seen as she was heading to or from the academy filled with scrolls and books that related to her studies of the ninja arts.

Mental Description:

Yuki was a rather warm and excitable child. Everyone she ever met was instantly seen as a potential friend and the young girl was excited to turn the potential to life long. A constant smile was only matched by her love to sing. It was clear that she does not come from the family of a shinobi, but rather that of a temple. The songs she is often humming to herself are ancient hymns that tell the stories of long-lost creatures that are rumored to be sealed away in her family's temple, but that sounded like a silly story used to attract tourists to pay their dues when they visited. Her temple was almost like a hot spot to visit, but regardless the reasoning for the constant flow of people the abundance of new faces has taught Yuki to accept new friends as they came and never miss those that have left.

History/Bloodline Application:

Mediation. Onmyoudo. Balance. These were the things she has studied for as long as she could remember. These were the principles that were drilled into her from her grandmother and her mother. Generation after generation the women in her family were called priestesses, called sages, called keys. The connection to the spritual world was not one to be ignored, in fact it was one to be feared. There was something about the women in her family, more specifically something about the blood that flowed within the women in her family. Yuki remembers being told about this for the first time on her fifth birthday, and unlike many children her birthdays have never been about celebrations. Every year on their birthday the women of her family, a branch that has nearly severed from those of their same namesake, have to test themselves. Every year they have to prove themselves worthy of the blood they house in their veins.

On Yuki's fifth birthday she too had to take this step, she had to test the blood in her veins. A prick to her finger and a steady drip of blood would begin to pool in a small ceremonial dish. Her grandmother, and the active priestess of the temple, would take a small brush and place it in the girl's blood. Onmyoudo. The balance of yin and yang, good and evil, spiritual and physical, life and death. This was the first time Yuki every saw the source of her family's Ofuda, her family's talismans that held their power. A character was written onto a tag and the blood began to glow. Yuki's eyes welled with tears. She had the gift. Her life no longer belonged to her. She looked over to her mother, a woman who was skipped. A woman who was not cursed to be the next priestess. Yuki's mother was also sobbing as she knew that her daughter was no longer viewed as a person within the family. She was a tool.

((If my character is approved I will be requesting a name change, but I wanted to see if I could include the clan name or not before I submitted my request))
Taken to Council ~

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
Thank you for your patience!

Please post a request for an Leaf Academy Student HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here!
The spring of youth!

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
As a new player below is the Student package, please post your starting stats as reflected as below in your profile.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Starting Yen has been given, and Leaf Access has been granted!

If you want to join our community Ooc! We have a Discord server. (Click the picture). Want to be part of our village chat? just go to "#Role-request" channel and state that you would like to have leaf access with the link of your character approval you were approved. Easy as that!

To get a little bit going, there has been a brand new guide made. » Click me «​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back