Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tsuchimikado

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuchimikado
Spiritualist.png

A clan of seers, philosophers, and sages, the Tsuchimikado are proficient in Onmyoudo techniques, the Way of Yin and Yang, which allows them to commune with the spirits of nature around them. With their understanding of balance between light and dark, physical and spiritual, and other such forces, the Tsuchimikado often serve as mediators between the spiritual and the shinobi world on a good day, and exorcists on a bad one.

084 PL - Spiritual Enlightenment (Rank One)/Ritual Casting (Rank 1)
168 PL - Onmyou Warding (Rank One)
252 PL - Divine Retribution (Rank One)
336 PL - Ofuda Sealing Tag (Rank One)
420 PL - Spiritual Enlightenment (Rank Two)
504 PL - Divine Retribution (Rank Two)
588 PL - Ritual Casting (Rank 2) / Karmic Blessing (Rank One)
672 PL - Onmyou Warding (Rank Two) / Divination (Rank One)
756 PL - Spiritual Enlightenment (Rank Three) / Ofuda Sealing Tag (Rank Two)
840 PL - Divine Retribution (Rank Three) / Karmic Blessing (Rank Two)
924 PL - Divination (Rank Two)
1008 PL - Onmyou Warding (Rank Three) / Karmic Blessing (Rank Three)
1092 PL - Ritual Casting (Rank 3) / Divination (Rank Three)
1176 PL - Ofuda Sealing Tag (Rank Three)
1260 PL - Yin-Yang Duality (Rank 1)
1344 PL - Magatama Barrier (Rank 1)
1428 PL - Yin-Yang Duality (Rank 2)
1512 PL - Five-Element Invocation (Rank 1)
1596 PL - Yin-Yang Duality (Rank 3)/ Magatama Barrier(Rank 2)
1680 PL - Magatama Barrier (Rank 3)/Five-Element Invocation (Rank 2)
1764 PL - Five-Element Invocation (Rank 3)

---

Spiritual Enlightenment - Passive
A Tsuchimikado clansman is born with a bond to the physical and spiritual world, and over time, can develop an abstract understanding of the balance of the universe and one's position in it.

Rank 1: The user and their actions are Spiritual aligned, but cost +10% Cp.
Rank 2: The user and their actions are Spiritual aligned, but cost +5% Cp.
Rank 3: The user and their actions are Spiritual aligned. If an effect would cause the user to become Holy or Cursed, the user may choose to instead remain Spiritual.

---

Ritual Casting - Passive
Tsuchimikado practice the way of Onmyodo, and a telltale sign of this are the Ofuda that they wield in battle; slips of paper inscribed with mystic seals. These special charms are what they use to perform their techniques in place of handseals.

Rank 1: The user gains 1 Talismans at the start of each round (unused ones carry over and stack to a maximum of 3). A talisman may be used to cast Ninjutsu or Genjutsu with One-Handed Seals.
Rank 2: The user gains 2 Talismans at the start of each round (unused ones carry over and stack to a maximum of 4). A talisman may be used to cast Ninjutsu or Genjutsu with One-Handed Seals.
Rank 3: The user gains 3 Talismans at the start of each round (unused ones carry over and stack to a maximum of 5). A talisman may be used to cast Ninjutsu or Genjutsu with One-Handed Seals.

Special Action: When performing a Jutsu in this way, the user may set the talisman as a Seal rather than using it normally; the jutsu will not be cast until the seal is triggered. Seals are considered targets during battle, and are destroyed by attacks aimed at them (they cannot dodge, and are not valid targets for enrage/redirection-type effects). They are also targetable via Called Shot: Weapon, which will dispel them with no chance of triggering it. Untriggered seals count against the user's total Talismans, and cost 1% Max Cp upon using this action and at the start of each round maintained. The user chooses one of the following which will activate the Seal;
  • The seal will trigger when [X] is hit by an attack (X is a target of the user's choice, chosen upon casting), targeting the one who attacked them. This setting will not trigger the round it is set.
  • The Seal will trigger one or two rounds later from the time it was cast (user's choice upon casting it)', targeting a target of the user's choice (also chosen upon casting).
  • The Seal will trigger when the user no longer maintains it, targeting someone at random.
  • The Seal will trigger when someone attempts to destroy it through any method other than a Called Shot: Weapon, targeting the one who attacked it.
Note:
- A seal's trigger may be seen by those with the Insight ability.
- May not have the same Jutsu sealed multiple times simultaneously.

---

Onmyou Warding - Passive
Protection, Seals, Charms, and similar defensive skills make up an important aspect of the Tsuchimikado. Their proficiency with these types of skills surpasses others, being significantly more durable.

Rank 1: Barrier Gen/Ninjutsu performed through Ritual Casting have a second layer with bonus blocked damage equal to 1% of the user's Max CP.
Rank 2: Barrier Gen/Ninjutsu performed through Ritual Casting have a second layer with bonus HP equal to 1.5% of the user's Max CP.
Rank 3: Barrier Gen/Ninjutsu performed through Ritual Casting have a second layer with bonus HP equal to 2% of the user's Max CP.

Note:
- Even if an attack bypasses the original barrier, the attack will still target this second layer. This does not allow the second layer to block Illusionary Damage or Genjutsu, unless the original barrier could.
- Only applies to Barriers created by Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.

---

Divine Retribution - Passive
A failsafe to their protective wards in the event that they are breached. Each barrier is infused with a minor hex that upon being damaged, inflicts immediate mental pain on the one attempting to pass through it, intending to dissuade attackers.

Rank 1: When a barrier Jutsu cast by the user is hit by an attack, the attacker automatically suffers illusionary damage equal to 10% of the damage blocked.
Rank 2: When a barrier Jutsu cast by the user is hit by an attack, the attacker automatically suffers illusionary damage equal to 15% of the damage blocked.
Rank 3: When a barrier Jutsu cast by the user is hit by an attack, the attacker automatically suffers illusionary damage equal to 20% of the damage blocked.

---

Ofuda Sealing Tag - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
Through the use of their onmyoudo ability, the Tsuchimikado may consecrate a special tag used to drive off negative forces. These tags are said to ward against vengeful spirits and misfortune, and make it difficult to act on feelings of aggression.

Rank 1: Sets a sealing tag on the target. While on the target, the victim suffers a -1 penalty to any 'check' they make. Lasts 2 rounds.
Rank 2: Sets a sealing tag on the target at +1 Accuracy. While on the target, the victim suffers a -2 penalty to any 'check' they make. Lasts 2 rounds.
Rank 3: Sets a sealing tag on the target at +2 Accuracy. While on the target, the victim suffers a -2 penalty to any 'check' they make. Lasts 3 rounds.

Cost: 1.5 AP, 300 Cp/Rnd

Notes:
- May be cast through barriers (including Omnyou Warding) and prison binds. May be used on a bound target without dispelling the bind.
- A victim may attempt to remove the tag for 1 Ap; this requires a Ninjutsu check, and may only be attempted once per round. Failing this check deals 2% Max Hp damage.

---

Karmic Blessing - Dependent Special Move
A curious ability of the Tsuchimikado that allows them to gain strength from the fortune of others. Perhaps due to their spiritual enlightenment, and by giving out small charity to others to others, they find their inner strength rekindled. On the otherhand, if they understand this, it does not necessarily have to be done with altruistic intentions.

Rank 1: For +20% CP, the user may apply the effects of a self-targeting Nin/Genjutsu such as a buff, barrier, chakra armor, or clone jutsu to a single ally in addition to themselves. This may only be used upon initiating the jutsu, and only every-other round, three times per battle.
Rank 2: For +20% CP, the user may apply the effects of a self-targeting Nin/Genjutsu such as a buff, barrier, chakra armor, or clone jutsu to a single ally in addition to themselves. This may only be used upon initiating the jutsu, and only once per round, three time per battle.
Rank 3: For +20% CP, the user may apply the effects of a self-targeting Nin/Genjutsu such as a buff, barrier, chakra armor, or clone jutsu to a single ally in addition to themselves. This may only be used upon initiating the jutsu, and only once per round.

Special Action: The user may spend Ritual Casting talismans to target an additional ally per Talisman spent. This increases the chakra cost by an additional +20% per talisman.

Notes:
- All costs are paid and maintained by the user, not the ally. This does not require the user to pay the cost twice, only once at a +x% penalty.
- The jutsu used with this special move does not count towards the ally's limits (such as clones, or chakra armor), but does count towards the user's limit.
- May not be used with Bl/CA/Kinjutsu, aside from Magatama Barrier and Five-Element Invocation.

---

Divination - Independent Special Move
The Onmyou are capable of sensing the natural order of the world, and through occultic means may read the fates of themselves and those around them. Though vague, this insight is more than mere fortune telling, and can often guide them on the proper course of action for themselves and others.

Effect: The makes 3 rolls, which are saved for later use in the following round or the round after (if still unused after that, it is lost). The user may replace any d20 roll in battle with one of these stored rolls for no cost, at which point it is spent. May be used once per round, and any unused rolls from previous rounds are discarded if recast.
  • Rank 1: When the user is told what their rolls are, they categorized as either; Unlikely (1-10) or Likely (11-20)
  • Rank 2: When the user is told what their rolls are, they are categorized as either; Unlikely (1-8), Time will tell (9-12) or Likely (13-20)
  • Rank 3: When the user is told what their rolls are, they are categorized as either; Misfortune (1-4), Don't count on it (5-8), Time will tell (9-12), Likely (13-16), Great Fortune (17-20)
Cost: 1 AP, 500 Cp

Notes:
- The user is told what results for their rolls are at the end of the round this is used. They are not given the exact number, but instead various phrases that grow more accurate depending on this jutsu's rank.

---

Yin-Yang Seal - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
The Tsuchimikado's enlightenment allows them to understand the hidden powers of cosmic balance. Dark and Light, Evil and Good, Yin and Yang, all things have their purpose and are linked in the grander scheme of the world. By utilizing this enlightened wisdom, they can manipulate the flow of these powers in their favor.

Rank 1: Creates a seal that has 5440 HP. While this seal is active, the triangle interactions of Cursed>Spiritual>Holy>Cursed are reversed to Cursed>Holy>Spiritual>Cursed for all participants in battle.
Rank 2: Creates a seal that has 6120 HP. While this seal is active, the triangle interactions of Cursed>Spiritual>Holy>Cursed are reversed to Cursed>Holy>Spiritual>Cursed for all participants in battle.
Rank 3: Creates a seal that has 6800 HP. While this seal is active, the triangle interactions of Cursed>Spiritual>Holy>Cursed are reversed to Cursed>Holy>Spiritual>Cursed for all participants in battle.

Costs:
Rank 1: 2.5 AP; 900 CP to initiate, 300 CP/rnd to maintain
Rank 2: 2.5 AP; 1100 CP to initiate, 550 CP/rnd to maintain
Rank 3: 2.5 AP; 1500 CP to initiate, 700 CP/rnd to maintain

Notes:
- This is considered a Terrain jutsu.
- The Yin-Yang Seal is a valid target while in battle, but cannot dodge.
- At all ranks, other combatants must pass a Ninjutsu Check against the user at -2 in order to cast an Arena jutsu, or their own Terrain jutsu. If the opponent successfully casts their own Terrain jutsu, this one is dispelled.

---

Magatama Barrier - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
Many times, the Onmyouji encounters spirits that overwhelm them, thus the necessity for a defense against them came to be. The barrier appears to be a circular pentagram upon the ground, bearing a strange white glow. By utilizing tags, the Onmyouji creates a multi-layered barrier around them and their allies to protect them against the three types of attacks. Each barrier blocks a certain type from getting inside the barrier and getting out.

Effect: Creates a barrier blocking two damage types (the user chooses which type of barrier they wish to create upon casting) used against (and by) the user. The damage blocked by this barrier increases with this jutsu's rank as follows; Rank1/Rank2/Rank3.
  • Physical: Creates a Barrier that has 2,000/2,250/2,500 HP and DR against Physical Damage.
  • Elemental: Creates a Barrier that has 2,000/2,250/2,500 HP and DR against Elemental Damage.
  • Illusionary: Creates a Barrier that has 2,000/2,250/2,500 HP and DR against Illusionary Damage.
Special Action: By paying +20% Cp, this may be cast upon an enemy at -4 Ninjutsu Accuracy. Lasts a full round or until destroyed.

Costs:
Rank 1: 2.5 AP, 960 Cp. 480 Cp/Rnd
Rank 2: 2.5 AP, 1080 Cp. 540 Cp/Rnd
Rank 3: 2.5 AP, 1200 Cp. 600 Cp/Rnd

Note:
- Can be maintained for 30 seconds.
- Any attack bypassing the barrier increases the barrier's HP by 1/4 of the attack's CP cost.
- Barrier Damage does not combine.

---

Five-Element Invocation - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
A technique calling upon the protection of the natural powers of the world. By using 5 Ofuda talismans to create a pentacle of chakra around, this technique draws away the power of an enemy's attack and turns it back upon them.

Rank 1: Upon initiation and lasting for up to 3 seconds, all attacks targeting the user have their damage reduced by 25% and have any effects other than damage prevented (such as bleeding). At the completion of this jutsu (or 3 seconds; whichever is longer), any who have attacked the user during this time are attacked via Ninjutsu Accuracy for damage equal to 1400 + the damage reduced from their own attack(s). Damage from this technique is always Spiritual, and receives no bonuses.
Rank 2: Upon initiation and lasting for up to 3 seconds, all attacks targeting the user have their damage reduced by 30% and have any effects other than damage prevented (such as bleeding). At the completion of this jutsu (or 3 seconds; whichever is longer), any who have attacked the user during this time are attacked via Ninjutsu Accuracy for damage equal to 1800 + the damage reduced from their own attack(s). Damage from this technique is always Spiritual, and receives no bonuses.
Rank 3: Upon initiation and lasting for up to 3 seconds, all attacks targeting the user have their damage reduced by 35% and have any effects other than damage prevented (such as bleeding). At the completion of this jutsu (or 3 seconds; whichever is longer), any who have attacked the user during this time are attacked via Ninjutsu Accuracy for damage equal to 2200 + the damage reduced from their own attack(s). Damage from this technique is always Spiritual, and receives no bonuses.

Costs:
Rank 1: 3 AP, 2500 CP
Rank 2: 3 Ap, 2750 Cp
Rank 3: 3 Ap, 3000 Cp

Notes:
- May only be used once per round, and must be cast by either using Full Handseals, or Ritual Casting.
- The user retains the ability to dodge the unreduced portion of the attack.
- If an attack would target the user at the same time this Jutsu is initiated, the attack will be affected by this jutsu as well. This jutsu's timing cannot be altered through AP increasing/reducing effects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[b][u]Tsuchimikado[/u][/b]
[img]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/CoreAbilities/Spiritualist.png[/img]
[quote]A clan of seers, philosophers, and sages, the Tsuchimikado are proficient in Onmyoudo techniques, [i]the Way of Yin and Yang[/i], which allows them to commune with the spirits of nature around them. With their understanding of balance between light and dark, physical and spiritual, and other such forces, the Tsuchimikado often serve as mediators between the spiritual and the shinobi world on a good day, and exorcists on a bad one.  

084 PL - Spiritual Enlightenment (Rank One)/Ritual Casting (Rank 1)
168 PL - Onmyou Warding (Rank One)
252 PL - Divine Retribution (Rank One)
336 PL - Ofuda Sealing Tag (Rank One)
420 PL - Spiritual Enlightenment (Rank Two)
504 PL - Divine Retribution (Rank Two)
588 PL - Ritual Casting (Rank 2) / Karmic Blessing (Rank One)
672 PL - Onmyou Warding (Rank Two) / Divination (Rank One)
756 PL - Spiritual Enlightenment (Rank Three) / Ofuda Sealing Tag (Rank Two)
840 PL - Divine Retribution (Rank Three) / Karmic Blessing (Rank Two)
924 PL - Divination (Rank Two)
1008 PL - Onmyou Warding (Rank Three) / Karmic Blessing (Rank Three)
1092 PL - Ritual Casting (Rank 3) / Divination (Rank Three)
1176 PL - Ofuda Sealing Tag (Rank Three)
1260 PL - Yin-Yang Duality (Rank 1)
1344 PL - Magatama Barrier (Rank 1)
1428 PL - Yin-Yang Duality (Rank 2)
1512 PL - Five-Element Invocation (Rank 1)
1596 PL - Yin-Yang Duality (Rank 3)/ Magatama Barrier(Rank 2)
1680 PL - Magatama Barrier (Rank 3)/Five-Element Invocation (Rank 2)
1764 PL - Five-Element Invocation (Rank 3)

---

[b][u]Spiritual Enlightenment - [i]Passive[/i][/u][/b]
A Tsuchimikado clansman is born with a bond to the physical and spiritual world, and over time, can develop an abstract understanding of the balance of the universe and one's position in it.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The user and their actions are [glow=green][color=green][i]Spiritual[/i][/color][/glow] aligned, but cost +10% Cp.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] The user and their actions are [glow=green][color=green][i]Spiritual[/i][/color][/glow] aligned, but cost +5% Cp.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] The user and their actions are [glow=green][color=green][i]Spiritual[/i][/color][/glow] aligned. If an effect would cause the user to become [i]Holy[/i] or [i]Cursed[/i], the user may choose to instead remain [i]Spiritual[/i].

---

[b][u]Ritual Casting - [i]Passive[/i][/u][/b][u][/u]
Tsuchimikado practice the way of [i]Onmyodo[/i], and a telltale sign of this are the [i]Ofuda[/i] that they wield in battle; slips of paper inscribed with mystic seals. These special charms are what they use to perform their techniques in place of handseals.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The user gains 1 Talismans at the start of each round [i](unused ones carry over and stack to a maximum of 3)[/i]. A talisman may be used to cast Ninjutsu or Genjutsu with One-Handed Seals.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] The user gains 2 Talismans at the start of each round [i](unused ones carry over and stack to a maximum of 4)[/i]. A talisman may be used to cast Ninjutsu or Genjutsu with One-Handed Seals.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] The user gains 3 Talismans at the start of each round [i](unused ones carry over and stack to a maximum of 5)[/i]. A talisman may be used to cast Ninjutsu or Genjutsu with One-Handed Seals.

[i]Special Action:[/i] When performing a Jutsu in this way, the user may set the talisman as a [i]Seal[/i] rather than using it normally; the jutsu will not be cast until the seal is triggered. Seals are considered targets during battle, and are destroyed by attacks aimed at them [i](they cannot dodge, and are not valid targets for enrage/redirection-type effects)[/i].  They are also targetable via Called Shot: Weapon, which will dispel them with no chance of triggering it.  Untriggered seals count against the user's total Talismans, and cost 1% Max Cp upon using this action and at the start of each round maintained. The user chooses one of the following which will activate the Seal; [list][*]The seal will trigger when [X] is hit by an attack [i](X is a target of the user's choice, chosen upon casting)[/i], targeting the one who attacked them. This setting will not trigger the round it is set.
[*]The Seal will trigger one or two rounds later from the time it was cast [i](user's choice upon casting it)[/i]', targeting a target of the user's choice [i](also chosen upon casting)[/i].
[*]The Seal will trigger when the user no longer maintains it, targeting someone at random.
[*]The Seal will trigger when someone attempts to destroy it through any method other than a Called Shot: Weapon, targeting the one who attacked it.[/list]
[i]Note:[/i] 
- A seal's trigger may be seen by those with the [i]Insight[/i] ability.
- May not have the same Jutsu sealed multiple times simultaneously.

---

[B][U]Onmyou Warding - [I]Passive[/I][/U][/B]
Protection, Seals, Charms, and similar defensive skills make up an important aspect of the Tsuchimikado. Their proficiency with these types of skills surpasses others, being significantly more durable.

[B]Rank 1:[/B] Barrier Gen/Ninjutsu performed through [I]Ritual Casting[/I] have a second layer with bonus blocked damage equal to 1% of the user's Max CP.
[B]Rank 2:[/B] Barrier Gen/Ninjutsu performed through [I]Ritual Casting[/I] have a second layer with bonus HP equal to 1.5% of the user's Max CP.
[B]Rank 3:[/B] Barrier Gen/Ninjutsu performed through [I]Ritual Casting[/I] have a second layer with bonus HP equal to 2% of the user's Max CP.

[I]Note:[/I]
- Even if an attack bypasses the original barrier, the attack will still target this second layer. This does not allow the second layer to block Illusionary Damage or Genjutsu, unless the original barrier could.
- Only applies to Barriers created by Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. 

---

[b][u]Divine Retribution - [i]Passive[/i][/u][/b]
A failsafe to their protective wards in the event that they are breached. Each barrier is infused with a minor hex that upon being damaged, inflicts immediate mental pain on the one attempting to pass through it, intending to dissuade attackers.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] When a barrier Jutsu cast by the user is [i]hit[/i] by an attack, the attacker automatically suffers [i]illusionary[/i] damage equal to 10% of the damage blocked. 
[b]Rank 2:[/b] When a barrier Jutsu cast by the user is [i]hit[/i] by an attack, the attacker automatically suffers [i]illusionary[/i] damage equal to 15% of the damage blocked. 
[b]Rank 3:[/b] When a barrier Jutsu cast by the user is [i]hit[/i] by an attack, the attacker automatically suffers [i]illusionary[/i] damage equal to 20% of the damage blocked. 

---

[b][u]Ofuda Sealing Tag - [i]Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/i][/u][/b][u][/u]
Through the use of their onmyoudo ability, the Tsuchimikado may consecrate a special tag used to drive off negative forces. These tags are said to ward against vengeful spirits and misfortune, and make it difficult to act on feelings of aggression. 

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Sets a sealing tag on the target. While on the target, the victim suffers a -1 penalty to any 'check' they make. Lasts 2 rounds.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Sets a sealing tag on the target at +1 Accuracy. While on the target, the victim suffers a -2 penalty to any 'check' they make. Lasts 2 rounds.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Sets a sealing tag on the target at +2 Accuracy. While on the target, the victim suffers a -2 penalty to any 'check' they make. Lasts 3 rounds.

[b]Cost:[/b] 1.5 AP, 300 Cp/Rnd

[i]Notes:[/i]
- May be cast through barriers [i](including Omnyou Warding)[/i] and prison binds. May be used on a bound target without dispelling the bind. 
- A victim may attempt to remove the tag for 1 Ap; this requires a Ninjutsu check, and may only be attempted once per round. Failing this check deals 2% Max Hp damage.

---

[b][u]Karmic Blessing - [i]Dependent Special Move[/i][/u][/b]
A curious ability of the Tsuchimikado that allows them to gain strength from the fortune of others. Perhaps due to their spiritual enlightenment, and by giving out small charity to others to others, they find their inner strength rekindled. On the otherhand, if they understand this, it does not necessarily have to be done with altruistic intentions.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] For +20% CP, the user may apply the effects of a self-targeting Nin/Genjutsu such as a buff, barrier, chakra armor, or clone jutsu to a single ally in addition to themselves. This may only be used upon initiating the jutsu, and only every-other round, three times per battle.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] For +20% CP, the user may apply the effects of a self-targeting Nin/Genjutsu such as a buff, barrier, chakra armor, or clone jutsu to a single ally in addition to themselves. This may only be used upon initiating the jutsu, and only once per round, three time per battle.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] For +20% CP, the user may apply the effects of a self-targeting Nin/Genjutsu such as a buff, barrier, chakra armor, or clone jutsu to a single ally in addition to themselves. This may only be used upon initiating the jutsu, and only once per round.

[i]Special Action:[/i] The user may spend [i]Ritual Casting[/i] talismans to target an additional ally per Talisman spent. This increases the chakra cost by an additional +20% per talisman.

- All costs are paid and maintained by the user, not the ally. This does not require the user to pay the cost twice, only once at a +x% penalty.
- The jutsu used with this special move does not count towards the ally's limits [i](such as clones, or chakra armor)[/i], but does count towards the user's limit.
- May not be used with Bl/CA/Kinjutsu, aside from [i]Magatama Barrier[/i] and [i]Five-Element Invocation[/i].

---

[b][u]Divination - [i]Independent Special Move[/i][/u][/b][u][/u]
The Onmyou are capable of sensing the natural order of the world, and through occultic means may read the fates of themselves and those around them. Though vague, this insight is more than mere fortune telling, and can often guide them on the proper course of action for themselves and others.

[b]Effect:[/b] The makes 3 rolls, which are saved for later use in the following round or the round after [i](if still unused after that, it is lost)[/i]. The user may replace [i]any[/i] d20 roll in battle with one of these stored rolls for no cost, at which point it is spent. May be used once per round, and any unused rolls from previous rounds are discarded if recast.[list][*][b]Rank 1:[/b] When the user is told what their rolls are, they categorized as either; Unlikely [i](1-10)[/i] or Likely [i](11-20)[/i]
[*][b]Rank 2:[/b] When the user is told what their rolls are, they are categorized as either; Unlikely [i](1-8)[/i], Time will tell [i](9-12)[/i] or Likely [i](13-20)[/i]
[*][b]Rank 3:[/b] When the user is told what their rolls are, they are categorized as either; Misfortune [i](1-4)[/i], Don't count on it [i](5-8)[/i], Time will tell [i](9-12)[/i], Likely [i](13-16)[/i], Great Fortune [i](17-20)[/i][/list]
[b]Cost:[/b] 1 AP, 500 Cp

- The user is told what results for their rolls are at the end of the round this is used. They are not given the exact number, but instead various phrases that grow more accurate depending on this jutsu's rank.

---

[b][u]Yin-Yang Seal - [i]Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/i][/u][/b]
The Tsuchimikado's enlightenment allows them to understand the hidden powers of cosmic balance. Dark and Light, Evil and Good, Yin and Yang, all things have their purpose and are linked in the grander scheme of the world. By utilizing this enlightened wisdom, they can manipulate the flow of these powers in their favor.  

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Creates a seal that has 5440 HP. While this seal is active, the triangle interactions of [glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow]>[glow=green][color=green]Spiritual[/color][/glow]>[glow=blue][color=blue]Holy[/color][/glow]>[glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow] are reversed to [glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow]>[glow=blue][color=blue]Holy[/color][/glow]>[glow=green][color=green]Spiritual[/color][/glow]>[glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow] for all participants in battle.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Creates a seal that has 6120 HP. While this seal is active, the triangle interactions of [glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow]>[glow=green][color=green]Spiritual[/color][/glow]>[glow=blue][color=blue]Holy[/color][/glow]>[glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow] are reversed to [glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow]>[glow=blue][color=blue]Holy[/color][/glow]>[glow=green][color=green]Spiritual[/color][/glow]>[glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow] for all participants in battle.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Creates a seal that has 6800 HP. While this seal is active, the triangle interactions of [glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow]>[glow=green][color=green]Spiritual[/color][/glow]>[glow=blue][color=blue]Holy[/color][/glow]>[glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow] are reversed to [glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow]>[glow=blue][color=blue]Holy[/color][/glow]>[glow=green][color=green]Spiritual[/color][/glow]>[glow=darkred][color=darkred]Cursed[/color][/glow] for all participants in battle.

[u]Costs:[/u]
[b]Rank 1:[/b] 2.5 AP; 900 CP to initiate, 300 CP/rnd to maintain
[b]Rank 2:[/b] 2.5 AP; 1100 CP to initiate, 550 CP/rnd to maintain
[b]Rank 3:[/b] 2.5 AP; 1500 CP to initiate, 700 CP/rnd to maintain

- This is considered a [i]Terrain[/i] jutsu.
- The Yin-Yang Seal is a valid target while in battle, but cannot dodge.
- At all ranks, other combatants must pass a [i]Ninjutsu Check[/i] against the user at -2 in order to cast an [i]Arena[/i] jutsu, or their own [i]Terrain[/i] jutsu. If the opponent successfully casts their own [i]Terrain[/i] jutsu, this one is dispelled.

---

[B][U]Magatama Barrier - [I]Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/I][/U][/B]
Many times, the Onmyouji encounters spirits that overwhelm them, thus the necessity for a defense against them came to be. The barrier appears to be a circular pentagram upon the ground, bearing a strange white glow. By utilizing tags, the Onmyouji creates a multi-layered barrier around them and their allies to protect them against the three types of attacks. Each barrier blocks a certain type from getting inside the barrier and getting out.

[B]Effect:[/B] Creates a barrier blocking two damage types [I](the user chooses which type of barrier they wish to create upon casting)[/I] used against [I](and by)[/I] the user. The damage blocked by this barrier increases with this jutsu's rank as follows; Rank1/Rank2/Rank3.
[LIST]
[*][B]Physical:[/B] Creates a Barrier that has 2,000/2,250/2,500 HP and DR against Physical Damage.
[*][B]Elemental:[/B] Creates a Barrier that has 2,000/2,250/2,500 HP and DR against Elemental Damage.
[*][B]Illusionary:[/B] Creates a Barrier that has 2,000/2,250/2,500 HP and DR against Illusionary Damage.
[/LIST]
[I]Special Action:[/I] By paying +20% Cp, this may be cast upon an enemy at -4 Ninjutsu Accuracy. Lasts a full round or until destroyed.

[U]Costs:[/U]
[B]Rank 1:[/B] 2.5 AP, 960 Cp. 480 Cp/Rnd
[B]Rank 2:[/B] 2.5 AP, 1080 Cp. 540 Cp/Rnd
[B]Rank 3:[/B] 2.5 AP, 1200 Cp. 600 Cp/Rnd

[I]Note:[/I]
- Can be maintained for 30 seconds.
- Any attack bypassing the barrier increases the barrier's HP by 1/4 of the attack's CP cost. 
- Barrier Damage does not combine. 

---

[b][u]Five-Element Invocation - [i]Non-Elemental Ninjutsu[/i][/u][/b]
A technique calling upon the protection of the natural powers of the world. By using 5 Ofuda talismans to create a pentacle of chakra around, this technique draws away the power of an enemy's attack and turns it back upon them.

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Upon initiation and lasting for up to 3 seconds, all attacks targeting the user have their damage reduced by 25% and have any effects other than damage prevented [i](such as bleeding)[/i]. At the completion of this jutsu [i](or 3 seconds; whichever is longer)[/i], any who have attacked the user during this time are attacked via Ninjutsu Accuracy for damage equal to 1400 + the damage reduced from their own attack(s). Damage from this technique is always  [glow=green][color=green][i]Spiritual[/i][/color][/glow], and receives no bonuses.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Upon initiation and lasting for up to 3 seconds, all attacks targeting the user have their damage reduced by 30% and have any effects other than damage prevented [i](such as bleeding)[/i]. At the completion of this jutsu [i](or 3 seconds; whichever is longer)[/i], any who have attacked the user during this time are attacked via Ninjutsu Accuracy for damage equal to 1800 + the damage reduced from their own attack(s). Damage from this technique is always  [glow=green][color=green][i]Spiritual[/i][/color][/glow], and receives no bonuses.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Upon initiation and lasting for up to 3 seconds, all attacks targeting the user have their damage reduced by 35% and have any effects other than damage prevented [i](such as bleeding)[/i]. At the completion of this jutsu [i](or 3 seconds; whichever is longer)[/i], any who have attacked the user during this time are attacked via Ninjutsu Accuracy for damage equal to 2200 + the damage reduced from their own attack(s). Damage from this technique is always  [glow=green][color=green][i]Spiritual[/i][/color][/glow], and receives no bonuses.

[u]Costs:[/u]
[b]Rank 1:[/b] 3 AP, 2500 CP
[b]Rank 2:[/b] 3 Ap, 2750 Cp
[b]Rank 3:[/b] 3 Ap, 3000 Cp

- May only be used once per round, and must be cast by either using Full Handseals, or [i]Ritual Casting[/i].
- The user retains the ability to dodge the unreduced portion of the attack.
- If an attack would target the user at the same time this Jutsu is initiated, the attack will be affected by this jutsu as well. This jutsu's timing cannot be altered through AP increasing/reducing effects.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back