Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tsutsugamushi [Mist] => Taisen Hakuso [Sand]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name Something Tsutsugamushi

Old Character Village Mist

Old Profile Topic Title I dunno.

Old Training Topic Title I dunno.

Old Dojo Topic Title Tsutsugamushi's Dojo Topic

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information He had the Tsuchimikado bloodline and Tsukumogami Kinjutsu. That was where he got his name from (Tsu + Tsu).

Er. He has bird-like steel wings.

He broke into Cloud I believe, then came back to Mist.

Otherwise, all my characters prior to him were 'Monzaemon's. First character was Monzaemon Chikamatsu. Nuked, returned to Sand, then killed by a Sand-nin.

I think maybe I had a character by the name of 'Monzaemon Sendatsu'? That was a Cloud-nin i believe.

New Character Name Taisen Hakuso

New Village Sand

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back