Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Tutor] A first step in.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had posted a note about him giving a lesson in these schools, that everyone and everything was welcome to join if they were to see fit. So how many would turn up, he wasn't really sure at this given moment. He just hoped there were more then none.

Back to these school benches... This was something odd in his own mind and view. Yet a small sigh was left as he stood there for a second. He was holding a small box with many, many bandaids, and a few scissors that were mainly used in the medical branch because of their non-point tip but a studded one. He worse rather casual clothing with his sennin coat over it. It looked the same but held a silver border. He was proud to wear it, and he was willing to pull on everything that was needed.

"Alright... Let's see who what and or where..." His words were muttered and his eyes laid to rest onto the chalkboard... He wrote down that is was a simply introduction what medical branch was, who he was, and what they would be doing. Answering questions, a little explanation and a part where they had to do something. He walked back and looked at it from a distance... It would be shown this was her first time teaching inside a classroom. "Alright... this looks awkward..." And he tried one different handwriting on the board. Once he was finally satisfied with it, he would lean against the desk, waiting for those to come in.

Tutor for Ha-Kuren.
WC: 255 / 1500
Post 1/5

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The classroom door opens and behind it was a familiar face to Nao. It was Kuren, a girl he met at the ramen shop in the oak district. However this time she would be in her normal attire: brown jacket over a leotard, hiking boots, gloves and a helmet that looks like it belongs to a miner. She seems to be leaning against the door to hold it open for another.

Walking into the class room arms full of books a boy or what looked similar to a boy. The figures arms and feet were clearly made of metal. Perhaps it was a boy that had some implants to replace missing limbs. No, the being did not breathe nor did his eyes adjust to the light. This boy was artificial in nature, but seemingly well made. His attire was a bit out there as he was shirtless, save for a tattered red cape. He wore a washed-out green and purple pants that were baggy and stop just below his knees. A strange metal helmet adorns his crown.

This was Kuren sixth class today and she took plenty of detailed notes in each one. Kuren was quite happy to have a puppet carry her things. All it took was a few chakra strings to have the contraption assist with her daily life. After having her puppet place the books on a nearby desk she then notices Nao. Kuren wore a confused expression as she stands leaning against the door. Kuren knew the Nao was teaching as it was written on the bulletin board, but she believes she recalls Nao saying she was a Medical Chief. However leaning against the wall was clearly Nao in a sennin cloak. “When did you become sennin? Were you sennin back then as well?”

[WC: 298 /1500]
[PC: ⅕ ]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was leaning against his desk as the first student started to get inside the classroom. It was a little odd, it was the same female from the ramen store the other day. In his memory, she got out of that job early that evening. The second figure was controlled by chakra strings. 'A Puppet huh...' He thought towards himself as he looked them over for a moment. Yet it seemed this little puppet was mainly used as a school bag at this given point.

“When did you become sennin? Were you sennin back then as well?” Nao gave a soft smile as he stood right up. "Not really, that day I was a Medical chief, the next day I became a sennin. I was called out to the office, but having never being called out to an office... I can be honest I was scared for a second. I was afraid they had found the lab rats with the antidotes..." He gave a rather awkward chuckle. He was happy at least someone showed up, but as she seemed to be the only one, he wouldn't stop it all together quickly. "Alright then..." he would mention and nod towards himself. "I don't really like just paperwork and then sit all day, so we are going to do it a little differently. I would like to hear from you what you think the medical branch is about. I will then explain what the medical branch really is about, then we do a little nifty handiwork thing that always comes in handy, no matter where you are." With that, he would place the chair from the desk, besides it, and sit down on it. Sitting and staring at a student could be creepy, at least he remembered that from his own detention time and he was the sole on in the room... He hoped that shifting the chair and sometimes focus his gaze at something else, avoided that for her.

Tutor for Ha-Kuren.
WC: 328
TWC 583 / 1500
Post 2/5

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So one day Nao was med-chief and the next he was sennin. Kuren had many questions but held her tongue for all but one. “Was there a formal ceremony?” To receive a position like this would be a great honor. Kuren understands that Nao would likely be made known of his promotion before the ceremony. So Informally Nao would be Sennin, but she expects there to be some sort of public ceremony. This was something the general public should know. Did Kuren miss it? Was it yet to come? She didn’t even acknowledge the lab rat comment as she was too preoccupied about missing an historic event.

Whatever the answer Nao gives her she would then go to her seat where her puppet had placed her books. “I’m afraid the other student that signed up fell ill.” The reason for the mountain of note books and the amount of classes she was taking was because she was taking notes for him. One of the boy’s friends came to Kuren to ask her a favor on his behalf. Now she is spending the day attending all the classes she signed up for and the ones he signed up for aswell. Kuren did not mind it too much for she loved school, but this was a little exhausting. She was just glad they shared this class and made a mental note to charge him next time.

Nao started with a very straight forward question, which causes her to pull out a notebook from her side pouch. She flips through the pages till she found the section she was looking for. “The Medical Field have multiple branches inside, a researcher which divides into two, combat where you focus more on the fighting part... and one for the healing or enhancement aspect I would assume. You still have the branchless medic too, who didn't specify which sidestep in the branch they would like.” Nao might recognize some of these words as it is what he said at the ramen shop. Apparently she took notes. “In short I would say the goal of the Medical branch is to figure out how the body works, how to keep the body working and how to make it work better.”

She then close the notebook, puts it away and grabs a new one from the pile. “If you do not mind I do have one question.” She gave a small pause and opens the blank notebook. “We have received quite a number of Stone refugees. Has this had any influence on the medical branch?” According to her research stone had a very religious way of healing. Supposedly they had shamans that could heal people through song. Kuren was quite curious if any of the shamanic rituals integrated with the medical field here.

[WC: 464]
[TWC: 762/1500]
[PC: ⅖]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Was there a formal ceremony?” At first, he was wondering what the other might have been thinking, but soon he found himself having ideas, like eating cake, having a crowd of people... He could wear he would go through the ground if that were to be happening. He took a slow breath and started to shake his head. "Not really, once I entered the room, there was a student standing there. I started to wonder if he wanted to go into a medical branch, as I thought that was what I would have been called for. But then a head Jounin entered along with another sennin, Sennin of the Main Branch. It.. was quite odd, the next moment I stood there, I held a key and a coat in my hands." He recalled and would stand there and tilt his head a bit.
Now he got a small summary of the other, which was odd for him. As she never made notes when they were in the ramen shop right? Must have been made afterward. She nailed the summary, on one part. "Well... There is just the combat medical branch, that doesn't divide at all. " He would say and listen to her further as she had no real question, he wanted to move on... But then she did seem to have one after all. "Hmm? If it had any effect on the medical branch that we had refugee? It never really made much of a difference as far as I have known." He would place his chin between his fingers as he was thinking for a moment, recollecting if there had any changes as far as he knew. "I will be honest, but I don't really know. As of current, there is no one of the past stone villages in the medical either, I would say not really." He would plainly say.

"So as you have said, you have a current summary. Now to explain it a bit more in detail..." He would hand her a copy of the Medical branch so she could read with if she wanted. "You are an academy student right now, once you are genin you can choose to go to the medical branch. Now if you do this, you will get in through an internship or an exam or just a talk with one of the seniors. Either a medical Chief or a sennin. You will find a lot of Medics within the corporation study their own specific items to add a unique stamp of their success, along with failures, to the Konohagakure research. This will also be something that you would be up to do. " Shifting a little in his chair as he spoke he would explain further. "Once you have participated in 2 pieces of training, you have done the missions, you can grow further after a medical exam. If you pass the medical exam you can grow into a Medical Ninja. You start to become the foundation of the branch, without them we basically have nothing. Your work will go to the team you are assigned to, to the Byoin. Without you, they wouldn't be there. From this point in you could go three ways, remaining sub-branchless or go to one of the two sub-branches. The subbranches split into two parts, the research division, and the medical combat. The rank above Medical ninja would be Medical Chief, yet there are only 2 spots to be giving away into this branch. They also hold supervision about their own sub-branch. And you do not become one that easily either..." He would wait on her to say something.

Tutor for Ha-Kuren.
WC: 606
TWC 1.189 / 1500
Post 3/5

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“You mention that I can get in through an internship or an exam or just a talk. Are these choses I can make or just possible outcomes.” It was worth the question even though she is sure she already knows the answer. The talk seems the most convenient, but she assumes that it is the rarest event to occur. Likely a talk with a superior would only happen if she somehow proves herself within her academic years. When faced between Internship and exam she is unsure which she would rather receive. “Would you mind elaborating on what the internship would be like?” True the exam would be a quicker method into the branch, but she does not mind doing the extra work. The problem is finance as she heard of unpaid internships. Working for free was something she could not afford.

Kuren takes a deep breath as she prepares for her next question, which she finds a little embarrassing to ask. “Does the Byoin have any dorms for staff to stay on call?” Kuren was sure Nao would likely be able to read into that question. Ever since Kuren has left her home back in Crater City she has been camping at various places within the village. Kuren simply did not have the courage to outright admit to being homeless and thus the question.

The next few of questions came out much easier. “What sort of pieces of training?” Nao said she had to do two of them, but did not really tell her what she would be training in. “And what sort of missions do medical shinobi go on?” Likely the book Nao handed her would answer these questions, but she decides to ask Nao anyways. “At the ramen shop the topic of autopsy came up. What sub-branch would this fall under?” Kuren does have some experience in studying the dead, but she feels like this could help her better understand how a person lived if she follows this field.

[WC: 331]
[TWC: 1093/1500]
[PC: ⅗ ]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“You mention that I can get in through an internship or an exam or just a talk. Are these choses I can make or just possible outcomes.” "These are possible outcomes, that does remind me I need to alter the entrance exam..." Grabbing a piece of paper he would write that point down for himself. “Would you mind elaborating on what the internship would be like?” " An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. Once confined to medical graduates, an internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and more. They are typically undertaken by students and Genins looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit people from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run. Basically, being trained by one of the higher-ups below their wing, so an internship by one of them. We rarely have these, as they must have shown prominent expertise through their Academy Training times." “Does the Byoin have any dorms for staff to stay on call?" "No.. I am afraid the Byoin is not being used for that. As there are many solutions for one to stay in these walls and get paid for their missions." “What sort of pieces of training?” "This would be a tutor or a class, preferred to be medical of course." “And what sort of missions do medical shinobi go on?” "This has a wide arrange, it can go from helping small injuries to full-scale medical operation to where have been large casualties." "At the ramen shop the topic of autopsy came up. What sub-branch would this fall under?” "At this very moment Keiji, my medical Chief, runs the autopsy's which are requested by the Konoha Police, they fall under the Medical Research branch. However, keep in mind it won't be the only thing you will be doing..." He somewhat hoped that these were all the questions that the other had, but that he didn't know. He was withholding the practical part of this tutor right now because of the number of questions. BUt he did have a look at the time as he would look towards the student, wanting to know if she still had questions or not.

Tutor for Ha-Kuren.
WC: 404
TWC 1.593 / 1500
Post 4/5

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Each and every one of Kuren’s question were answered and she recorded everything important. In order to keep up with the teacher’s words her notes are full of shorthand. Naturally she will later rewrite her notes in a more readable form for the student that did not show. Kuren noticed the teacher looking at the clock and she was getting the feeling she was delaying the class with her question. She will need to make a mental note to lay of the interrogation next time. “No more questions.”

[WC: 88]
[TWC: 1181 /1500]
[PC: ⅘ ]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Time was running close... 'I guess the practical would take up too much time now from this Tutor...' was a thought running through his mind as he heard the other about not having any questions. "Okay, well if you had no more questions. I guess this concludes our session. If you do decide you had anything else to ask. Feel free." Nao goes about picking up his materials and gets ready for the class to end. After all, the time of this tutor was coming to a close picking up papers and books. Waiting to see what the other would be doing or how they would react. Would they want the overtime or not.

WC: 114
TWC 1.707 / 1500
Post 5/5

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“I guess this concludes our session.” Is what the teacher said and yet something did not seem to add up. So far all the class has been was Q and A. But she was certain that Nao mentioned doing something else. “I thought there was going to be some sort of hands on part to the class?” Kuren believes the actually wording was nifty handiwork thing. Kuren was use to teacher who believe that a class is not over till they say that it is over. The concept of being able to filibuster a class was a bit foreign to her.

WC: 101
TWC: 1282 /1500

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So the little one was resorting to overtime..? Nao let his eyes glide once more towards the clock on the wall. "The original time for the tutor is already done... I have about 45 more minutes before I have to get going towards my jobs... So guess we could do overtime." He would say and leave his bag packed as he wouldn't be needing it anymore.

"So this part of the tutor I had planned was band-aid-101. This box is full of surprises, but first, let me show you how the regular bandaids look like, you probably have seen them anywhere and everywhere for sale. They are great and sometimes you can find even with anti-disinfectant already on the cotton part..." He would show them and pass the three most common versions towards Hakuren.
"Now what if I were to say, that people have been using them wrong entirely for so long..? How would you place that one in on a finger knuckle? Most people would paste it as it is right?" He would wait on the answer of the other. "Yet moving after... would make it difficult.." He would show it by sticking one on his own finger. "Yet I can use the same bandaid... more efficiently for myself... if I were to cut it right... You hear me... cut..." He would grab out a scissor out of the box and make a simple snip in the plaster. In the middle till the cotton part. "Now I have basically 4 sticky parts..." He would bandage himself again, but this time he left the inside of his finger free. Leaving there to be a lot more room while the knuckle was still band-aided by the cotton part. "See..? Now I don't need to exert as much pressure as before to make the same movement. If you want to, you can do the same to see and feel the difference..." He would wait a moment before he would start part two of this practical.

"Now I will teach you the best way to use band-aids on different parts of the bodies... As we shinobi often use our hands, wound our hands but don't use our chakra to fix them.. or rather we shouldn't waste chakra to fix them..." He would sigh as he had so many cases where people just used their chakra on so many little things... "Let's start with the fundamentals on band-aid use... in the most ideal situation, we clean the wound and around the wound clean with clean water. After that, we use disinfectant around the wound, never in... In this meanwhile, you never touched the wound. Now you snip the band-aid to the way you want it. And never exert pressure when placing a band-aid... as you can actually make your blood flow difficult... If the band-aid got dirty, always replace it with a fresh one, never leave it on longer than a day... If you or anyone has trouble with removing a bandaid... Water, baby- or salad-oil let the bandaid go easier... Now for the sticky part... either gasoline or rubbing alcohol... I just let it tear over time as I don't want my hands to smell of gasoline..." He would stick out his tongue a little by that mention.

"So... over the fingertips band-aids." Nao started to pack another item from the bag, a big roll of bandaid. It was just one long piece of it and he would place one in front of Hakuren and one for himself along with a new scissor. "So we start with a half finger length of bandaid... as you see this is straight, this will 'never sit right' so we are going to make two small incisions on each side... It's like two pyramids that you remove... first two incisions are in the middle of the bandaid... then you do that again in that middle-middle part. Should be looking something like this..." And he showed his version of it towards the other. "Now if you were to plaster a tip, this is easily done by placing the big part first, the middle section around the tip, the last bit back around the finger. This way you also closed off the tip better, making sure you cannot keep hanging behind something either." He would display it on his own finger.

"To get a bandaid between the fingers, for example catching a kunai wrong or having a simple stab there... It is easily solvable." He would cut a new piece from the long strip. "This is... about two centimeters." He showed the length towards Hakuren as he then would continue. "All you two... is cut half a circle out of it, leaving the cotton partially intact.' He would then display it again as how he had done it. "This way, you can the full stick and you won't have the trouble of misplacing it. Have better movement and don't get into those awkward positions with them..' He then placed this band-aid too between his fingers, it sat right instead of folded double what otherwise would have happened.

"We already had covered the finger joint one.. but let's go over it again, this time with the same technique we used earlier on the finger.." Taking a smaller strip than the fingertip one he would cut out two triangles again in the middle. "Like this, now it doesn't matter how you place this one, above or under the finger joint, it will leave you having a clear movement, even more than the one before I showed. For the knuckle it is similar... You just leave a longer piece on the bottom. Depending on where the wound is, you have to improvise otherwise." He would display it if the wound was a long one on the finger or a short one near the knuckle. The long wound would result in the hand the finger bandaged and the part of the back of the hand too, but with a triangle cut out once more. With the small one, it would just cover the finger a little and then over the knuckle towards the back of the hand.

"The thumb joint works the same." He would cut a bandaid out the way he wanted before showing it towards the young student. "Now this might needs to get some used to, also with placing it down as you also have the palm of your hand.. That will always let go faster than the rest, The main reason for that is because that part of the skin is one that you sweat out. This moist makes sure that the plaster has no 'footing' so to say. This is why we have 3 different anchor points. Around the thumb and the back of that person's hand." once more he displays it on his hand, now his hand was getting quite full of all the band-aids, but Nao was still used to this. Back in his own medical training he had cut a lot in his own hands or had gotten blisters, burns, and what not you could name.

"There is even an easier method to bandaid your nose in case you break it or get scratched there or whatever reason... Maybe an excuse for puberty." He would start and cut apart from the roll again. A square this time. "Now all you need to do.. for a nose band-aid... Is to cut the sides from one corner to the other against the cotton part... You can see it as a triangle without the top part..." He would cut it and show it, this one he did not actually place by himself but did showcase how it would sit with and without the cut corner. "As your nose is an odd shape, the band-aid has to be one too...' He would then snip out a small one. "If you really want to do it the old fashioned way with the old school band-aids... Always twist it around your finger." He would make a spin motion with his finger. 'Never coil around it as I explained earlier... It can stop the blood from flowing."

"Now all these different kinds of making bandaids, placing them and all... As it works for your hand, it also works for your feet and its toes." He would smirk at that as he crossed his arms and nodded once maybe twice. "This is all that I have to teach for today. I do hope you found it useful." He would say and look towards the other. "The rest of the bandaid you can keep though." He had more than enough and he even still had spare for back in the cabins at the Byoin. "If... and only IF you ever really have coil around something... Then make sure it is loose around the wound, never tight or placed with pressure... that is the sole tip I am giving with coiling bandaids..." He honestly disliked it and knew many people did it... There was a reason that their fingers would pulsate after a short while, or that their tip was getting red and puffy... If only those people knew they were often doing it wrong.

OOC said:

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seems that a seninin’s job is never done as Nao apparently only had so much time for this class, which would explain why he was looking at the clock earlier. Fortunately he decides he does have enough time for another part of the lesson. Now Kuren had some first aid knowledge, but this was much more detailed. Kuren did not say a single word during the teacher’s lesson as she knew that time was of the essence and did not what to cause Nao to be late for his other arrangements.

With lightning speed she was dictating the teacher’s words into her note in her own personal short hand. When Nao first showed Kuren the three basic bandages she sketched them. She would then made new sketches with each cut the teacher made with notations next to them. It was like having step by step directions with a visual diagram.

It is her hope that the person she is taking notes for will be able to benefit from this lesson even though he was absent. Not to mention this will be something she herself will likely look back on when in such event will accrue that she will need this information.

Kuren really appreciates this lesson, even though most people would just use chakra. Though chakra is a sort of renewable resource, it is nice to know how to treat wounds without it.

WC: 234
TWC 1516 / 1500
Post 5/5

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao had placed a bandaid roll in front of the other with a pair of new scissors. It hoped Nao to encourage the other to actually participate into this little practical part of the tutor. Yet it seemed that this wouldn’t be the case. Nao did felt a little bit sad regards it, but would leave it as it was. Maybe not everyone learned as much as he would from doing it actually in the field.

As he had done all the bandaid styles he had, added a little nifty tip to that matter, he soon found himself with a student just sitting there… He knew chakra was something that would come back, but he knew people only had so much of it and shouldn’t waste it. “The roll of that bandaid you can keep, te scissor I take back.” He was a little bit bumhurt and it would show just a bit, but he did think he did the right thing today to teach at least someone how to do something. “Thank you for participating in this Hakuren, I hope this was valuable for you. “ With that, he would place the other things back inside the box. “If you have no further questions, you are free to go.” He would use a little bit of time to clean up after himself from this classroom.

[Topic left unless stopped.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back