Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Tutor] Back to Square One

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Really, Soku felt like she was juggling two branches more than one at some times. While it was true she had no association with the ANBU anymore, it seemed her past simply refused to let her go with the recent spark of interest in the branch and with no active Sennin to oversee things, the responsbility had fallen to her to ensure it worked smoothly and as such, she retained the clearances needed so really, it was like a switch between being this friendly face of the village and then turning into a stone-cold killer. Being a ANBU was hard enough, juggling two roles was even harder as she was quickly finding out. Still, she had cleared out the library for this lesson and the shelves were arranged in rather haphazard patterns almost looking like a maze.

Yes, technically, they would be drawing on the fine knoweldge that books had to offer but in a very practical sense as she glanced at the clock. The minute hand slowly began to creep past 2 as she glanced out at the sunlight glistening in the window. As usual, she operated by a philsophy of 'early is on time, on time is late' and as far as the retired Captain was concerned, if the next couple of minutes went by with no attendance, it looked like any prospective students would be late and Soku had more than a plethora of consequences in store for those who did not appreciate the value of time.

She did this often scouting out potential recruits for potential branches then sending a representative of that branch to explain the situation and summon them for a sort of introductory lesson if you will. This had been the case with this exact situation sending an ANBU to seek out her new student and they would find them, they always did. The letter was always the same stating a time, location and stamped with the seal of the Sennin. If there was no-shows, Soku simply assumed they lacked the passion or interest in a chance to invest in that branch and as such, would not linger any longer. This one though, she had a good feeling about quietly humming to herself as she waited eyes going this way and that.

PC: 1/5
WC: 377/1500

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
QN0Ry8k.png

'I see...'
Simple was the day that was seemingly passing by Kao, he wasn't doing anything particularly on this day but it wasn't a lazy day in the slightest. He had been working on his breathing... calming his thoughts and controlling his breathing to be completely concentrated. Something that he'd learned that would ultimately help in him the field. Normally, the punctual Kao would be late for what he was called for today, however, he knew he would be able to make it up to whomever his teacher would be. This session was... odd, it'd been sometime since he'd left the academy, and he hadn't taken a lesson since then. That was not to say that, he wasn't learning anything new... but it he had no direction from a singular Jounin or Chuunin. Twas life it seemed to be for the young shinobi.

"...I mustn't be too late...", speaking quietly to himself, he'd pick up his things from the training field he was meditating in, and moving himself to the library, to which he had been called. It was simple, He knew that he would have to do something to help his chances in this class, so he would save some of his pieces of Gyoza and bring them along. The clanking of his boots against the cobblestone and dirt would be the only thing heard as he would dust himself off and entering the information center of Konoha.

It would seem that this would be a quiet day, not many people for Kao to see, he didnt know if any of the people he'd graduated with would even be here. He hadnt seen many of them since the last few months, maybe they'd all been sent out on missions but who knew at this point... Kao had to worry about the tasks ahead of him. "...Oioi, Lady Miss... I apologize for my rude lateness..." bowing to her upon his approach. Low and deep. Giving her respect as se justly deserved. "A token of my gratitude for calling me for this session." he'd withdraw the small bento to reveal the pieces of fried dumplings that he'd set aside for her.

"If I may do anything else to help you, I am at your service...", spoken in a cool small tone, The boy would await further instruction.

WC: 384/1500

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku had been called many titles in her life, captain, Soku-sama, Sennin but she had to repress at the moniker of 'Lady Miss' that the boy gav her. It was sort of funny really as she accepted one of his fried dumplings hoping that perhaps his cooking quality was at least more pucuntal than his time-managment. "No worries, I'll consider this an appropiate excuse." Soku said grinning slightly biting into one and nodding in approval. It certainly packed a punch in the good way as she swallowed it down before nodding. They would get to the fun stuff soon but first, Soku had to turn her attention to what was going on here scanning the bookshelves that had been arranged in a haphazard way before returning her attention back in front of her.

"So, you surely must be wondering why I have called you here and what we are going to be pondering over. Don't worry, I won't bore you death with books, not literally anyways." No, she had a very different sort of plan in store for that but before they could get to that point, the retired Captain wanted to get to know her prospective students. It was a running trend at this point and one that she would not abandon anytime soon. Any peers that Soku took under her tutelage would have to get used to this as she beckone dto him with a gentle smile. "Before we get underway however, I think it would be rude to get started without a proper first-hand introduction, don't you agree?"

Whether he did or not, Soku would press on. "So, name, your aspirations and one flaw you want to work on." No shinobi was perfect, they all had flaws and the Sennin was looking for the one who thought otherwise. Thankfully, no one had to date said they were flawless which was a good start but you had the one rough around the edges every now and then. "Hopefully, you're good with mazes because this will test your knowledge in a very practical way." She finished her dango chewing on it searching his face for an answer as in her mind, Soku was sizing him as if wondering what sort of approach she wanted to go with this.

PC: 2/5
WC: 754/1500

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back