Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Tutor] Learning the Basics

Koichi Itoh

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Tutor: Ashikawa Shun)

It's been a couple months now since Itoh made it into the ninja academy, and so far everything was going decently well. He's been learning the basics of chakra flow, and how to use it to his advantage. The training with his father really helped him develop his taijutsu much faster than all his other skills, but he still struggled with basic ninjutsu or even the concept of genjutsu. Learning all these strange techniques were difficult and hard to comprehend, and it showed whenever his teachers in the academy analyzed his skills. Despite being ahead in his class with taijutsu, he fell deeply behind in everything else. So, last week one of his teachers approached him with a potential compromise. He told Itoh about a former student he had, Ashikawa Shun, a current Genin for the village hidden in the leaf. Shun was two years older than Itoh, but when he first joined the academy he was only nine years old and he grew tremendously over the last five years. A friendly kid that he thought would serve as a perfect mentor for Itoh.

In all of Itoh's weaknesses, Shun excelled. So Itoh agreed and soon enough he received a letter from his teacher on when to meet the Genin and where. It was in the outskirts of town in a area surrounded by towering trees. Itoh followed the trail as described in the letter, wearing a white shirt under a black haori. His sword was tucked into his sheath on his side, with every step it clanked. He looked around at the tall trees and smiled happily, the weather was just perfect for training. He wondered what his parents were doing back on the farm, and he couldn't lie to himself he missed home. But he was here with conviction, and he couldn't let his father down. He couldn't let his legacy down.

He walked down the trial for another five minutes until he reached an open field that was surrounded by trees, and decided that this was most likely where he was to meet Shun. He looked around and no one seemed to be there just yet. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a hair tie, and tied his hair up, "Now we wait."

(Post WC: 377)
(Thread WC:377/1,500)
(Posts:1/5)

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun was surprised when a former teacher of his approached him out of the blue. It seemed that one of the newer academy students needed a little help in their training, something that Shun had started doing on his own time rather than in the groups. He wasn't exactly a lone wolf, but Shun simply learned better in one-on-one scenarios. Perhaps his trainee would be the same.

He sent a letter to his student on the location they would meet at, preparing the day before what Shun felt he could teach Itoh. When the day arrived, Shun made his way through the village towards the outskirts of Leaf, knowing that they would both benefit from the privacy the forest area provided.

It seemed that his student was an early bird; for the first time in a long time, Shun was not the first person to appear at a meeting spot. "You must be Itoh. My name is Ashikawa Shun, but Shun is fine. It's a pleasure to meet you," he spoke with a friendly smile.

Shun set a bag full of food and water bottles off to the side of where they would be training, wanting to get started as soon as possible so they could get this training on the go. "I heard you excel in Taijutsu. I also enjoy the physical style of fighting." He tapped the sword strapped to his side, nodding his head. "However, unless we face off against a fellow Taijutsu user, we won't stand much of a chance. Genjutsu can turn our attacks onto our own allies, and Ninjutsu can keep us from landing a single strike."

Shun unstrapped the sword from his side, setting it on the ground. "I want us to focus on Ninjutsu today; I only use a few Genjutsu to aid myself because it simply isn't my strong suit. A little trick up the sleeve, you know?"

With this stated, he walked up a little ways into the tree area. "Is there an element you feel more drawn to? For me, it's water."

Post WC: 343
Thread WC: 343/1500
Post 1/5

Shun speech

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back