Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Tutor: When and Where..

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino was on a routine patrol of the countryside, though not on any Anbu business so he didn't need his mask. He made his way through the trees jumping from limb to limb when smoke caught his eyes in the distance. He turned and shot off in the direction of the smoke in search of its source. Upon arrival near the camp, he scanned the ground silently seeing the girl who was calling it home for the time being. He jumped down and landed at the ground just outside the camp silently. He summoned his mask and hid his face, before standing and entering the campsite.

"Excuse me, do you have the proper paperwork for travel through the country? This is an improper place to set up camp, I am afraid I am going to have to insist on seeing a passport."

He crossed his arms and assessed the camp that she was in, it was clear she'd been traveling for a long time and had been experienced with camping out. So it made him wonder why risk the incredibly smokey fire structure she set up. It seemed like it was almost intentional to attract attention, and if that was the case he couldn't help but wonder why that would be the case. Either way he'd do his job and make a judgement call from there.

[225]
[1/5]
[topic entered.]

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
Sumika would take up camp in the countryside doing her own adventures was something that'd she taken up herself, whether Akira liked it or not she wanted to be her own person. The warm breeze that surrounded the beautiful scenery was something that she felt she just needed in her life, she never wanted to separate from it, and she was getting more used to roughing things. Back home she had her own butler and all, but here and now it was her against the world. An unlucky hare had become her next meal as she skinned it with little prowess, managing not to lose the majority of the meat. It would turn out to be one of the best meals she had the luck of eating since she left, however that wasn't too say it compared to the five star meals she was acquainted to.

Yet this was the life she wanted, supposedly. A soft bite in to the tender meat which was somewhere in between medium rare and well done, would cause her to ever so lightly blush at her own cooking. It felt like a miniature accomplishment despite it being the most basic of basics. Although someone seemed to feel the need to interrupt her meal, a... shinobi. Well and truly obvious, in his attire and all. Most likely belonging to Konoha's armada since he didn't seem to have any direct goal in his words. Remaining sat as she would place her leg of rabbit on top of a small blanket, she placed her hand above her eyes, shielding them from the sun, before calmly placing a small smile across her face as she looked up at the shinobi. "Hello sir, I am simply just enjoying a camping trip. I will be honest I do not own a passport, yet I have no need for one. Konoha is my home, I hail from crater city however. I suppose if you have ever travelled there you would understand why I'd like a break from there. Although if you'd like me to leave I would be more than happy to, if I could finish my meal first."

She thought that he was your average type, not hard to convince, she had no qualms with him, but if he kept poking he'd soon find out her kindness has limits. He wasn't anywhere close though, "If you'd like you could even join me." Placing her other palm on a patch of grass next to her as she patted the floor.

WC:419
Post 1/5
[Topic entered]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Sorry to be an asshole, but I'm afraid I must insist on some sort of documentation to prove what you say is true. I happen to know both where you are claiming to be from and that they still provide paperwork. So I'm going to have to call your bluff here kid." He taps his foot and watches her for a moment, "Additionally if you're going to lie to someone about where you're from here, allow me to give you a bit of advice." The masked man squatted down, "eat while I speak I'm not trying to have you waste any food. Now, those of us from the street don't eat medium rare, it get you sick if the meat is cheap. Additionally, blocking your eyes to the sun is a dead giveaway you aren't from here. It's sunny, every single day out here, and that's another dead give away. You aren't from here, and that's fine. Let's start over so we can actually not end up in a scrap huh? mostly because I'm not trying to beat kids today"

There was a laugh from his form, though it was interesting for an anbu clearly dealing with someone who should set off red flags, it was almost like the man could care less about any of it. It seemed he was more curious than anything, though he obviously wasn't going to just drop it and leave unfortunately. However, there was something more to it than that, his eyes that could be seen through the mask were soft, as if coming from a place of understanding rather than one of judgement or anger. Maybe it was a trick, but if not it was certainly an odd way to start the conversation. Being that he was giving her advice on how to lie to shinobi and pass as someone from here more accurately.

[wc 310]
[535/1000]
[2/5]

Last edited:

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
It seemed that he was a no nonsense kind of man, it was almost endearing in a way, despite what he was saying was completely wrong Sumika would play along with it as he spoke. Nodding with each statement or 'bluff' that he called, as he would tell her to eat her food she changed her palm which covered her eyes in to a salute as she took another bite of her meal. Now that they were eye to eye level she could get a much better look at him, as she was blind for most her life it was still helpful for whatever target she was looking at to be closer by. He couldn't have been much older than her despite being called a kid by the former he still looked relatively young. She was almost surprised by it in fact. Almost.

Right before speaking she'd take another small nibble before extending her arm out towards the shinobi, with the hare's leg still grasped in her hand before lightly shaking it in front of his mouth as if to say 'Have a bite, chu~'. Whether he would or not she would take her turn to speak kicking it all off with a giggle. "I suppose you haven't done your research, you wish for documentation from the lawless city? I might as well write my signature on a piece of toilet paper. If you'd like I could. But I think that'd be a waste of my time and yours of course, sir." She had no doubt that those muscles weren't for show however in a game of wits she was sure that she'd win, despite her having to adapt by the second. "I couldn't always see you know, hence why my eyes are a little more sensitive than most. Although I certainly wouldn't have expected a big, strong, muscular, shinobi like you to get that."

She'd take a small pause as she slowly leaned a little closer towards him her face practically only a few inches away from his, never having done something like this before, as she let out a small yet warm breath, although of course she was learning on the fly. Isn't that how everyone learnt? "Was that more convincing sir?"

WC: 358
TWC: 777/1000

Last edited by a moderator:

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
He slides the mask slightly revealing a small scar and peels a piece for his mouth before sliding it back. "You convinced me certainly enough, see how ignorant someone can be when they don't actually care? So what's the deal here anyway? Rabbit? Camping? Say I wasn't going to care or act on it. What.." she closes the distance and he just takes a step back "what was that move?" He laughs genuinely.

"Don't call me sir, I work for a living. But you can call me cypher, that's the name now." He paused and looks around, "alright, can't be just a street kid. Catching rabbits take skill and knowledge, so does most of what you're doing. So what gives? I'm done pretending, I'm not going to arrest or deport you. It's too much paperwork on my end. So let's just agree to be honest going forward, we can both benefit from that I think."

[690/1000]
3/5

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
Her smile would begin to falter, originally built on a facility of lies it would gradually begin to wobble in to one born of truth, he was funny, not in a boring way. Perhaps it was his own morals but he seemed to believe that she was completely lying. And whilst they were semblances of true and false, he wasn't right in everything that he deducted. Confident. Even if his eggs weren't placed in the right basket she still felt the need to have a peek. One way or another. "If i'm being truthfully honest cypher. I was just hungry. This is the first rabbit I've ever cooked before, I think it's not too bad for a first. Unless you'd say otherwise."

A singular scar tells an entire story, he has had an entire life leading up to this moment. She'd sometimes forget that quality which all humans shared. "I'm not used to this rural climate when it comes to actually living. Perhaps you could share some sympathy for me, but it's obvious Crater City isn't the best place to live. For me to find shelter here... in the wilderness.. well it says something about where I came from, no?" Taking a strand of hair and rolling it behind her ear she would look down at the piece of cooked rabbit in her very hand. A sickening feeling of dread washing over her. "I've lost my appetite, feel free to have the rest Cypher. You likely don't get the chance to have a break every day. I have a question of my own though, since you've found me so easily, is there anywhere else you suggest me staying?"

WC: 279
TWC: 1049/1000

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
He would listen to her words, a genuine sigh would leave him as he was realizing he was pushing a bit hard in the situation. "Alright.. I found you from the smoke.A trick to that I can teach you so that maybe next time you leave the city you dont get seen as fast is this." he takes out a scoop from his gear on his back and digs a hole. "Twice as deep as the height of the flame. it'll hide light from the surrounding area making only a dull glow in the area around five to ten feet, which if someone is that close theres no avoiding it anyway. Next, dig a tunnel across at a slight angle, about five to ten feet away." He moves over and digs a second hole at the distance, "Now half as deep the angle will move the smoke and air will get pulled through. However, the distance allows for the settling of debris and soot which means any smoke that makes it this far will be thin and wispy. By the time it gets above the trees it won't be worth noting."

He paused and stood up, "Not that I am helping you though, right?" The words were pointed as if clarifying something unspoken in their conversation. He was by all accounts teaching her how not to get caught if she was going to do this, and how other shinobi might notice her. If he had any assumption of her real motives, it was clear he didn't actually care. As far as he was concerned this was to keep her safe from bandits, nothing more or it would be a bad idea.

[971/1000]
[4/5]

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
Sumika would see that she's managed to leave a chip in the armour surrounding Cypher, taking a small yet subtle sigh herself as if she was getting close to dropping her guard. She'd listen intently to what the anbu was saying, despite the teasing he did actually seem to know his stuff about fire. She was... learning? Was this the kind of person she sought to find once she left home? There was no way of knowing but she did make a mental note of what he had said. "You sound like quite the pyromaniac, I'm guessing you must have an affinity with fire jutsu or something of the like. Or... you've been in a situation like this before." A thoughtful expression would colour her face as she placed her index finger on her lips before a smile would creep out from underneath the Ryuu's fingertip.

His rhetorical question would fly true as once again she would make a salute symbol before lightly giggling. "Of course not. There's only one last thing to ask though. Then I promise you can get on with your work. ... How would I go about meeting you again?"

WC: 194
TWC: 1143/1000

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino thought for a long moment before responding, he held out a small device. "If there is a reason, use this flare. It's not one used in regular every day drills so it may attract attention, but I'll know it's you. If there is nothing serious that is going on... then you won't be able to meet me again. I am not sure why you would anyway, but in an emergency that will work. Don't use it to just chat though or I won't show."

He sits watching the girl for a minute, a little confused on her intentions with that question, but he wasn't one to press.. Though his mouth began to move as he spoke anyway. his words falling out as if some unknown force took his tongue to move on its own.

"Why? what do you want?" he shook his head instinctively as the words left a confused gaze on his face though hard to read from behind the mask. He would leave no matter what she said to finish this. He was not about to stick around if he was acting strange.

[sorry for delay]
[1158/1000]
[5/5]
[tutor done topic left]

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
It seems like a bond of somewhat had been formed between the two, the young Ryuu had seemed to make the best out of her situation and grab hold of something in the neverending darkness that seemed to want to succumb her at all times. In the form of a flare, a signal. That this individual would rush to her aid when she needed it most. Useful. Perhaps he'd function similarly in her life yet to come, only time could tell. "Of course Mr. anbu, I would never waste it. I'll be seeing you then." After sitting for a moment she'd slowly pull herself up, grabbing on to Kino's leg to help bolster her upwards. Moments before wiping any dirt and grass off of her behind, she wouldn't forget today.

Although despite all of this conversation there was a real surprise lying in wait for her, a question. One that she didn't quite get the time to answer, not that she knew what she'd respond with.

WC: 166
TWC:1209/1000
Post 5/5
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back