Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Twilight Shinobi Cafe [O]

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Power.

It's one of the many aspects that Namazu chases with fervor. It's not for the sake of having it to just have it, you might even say it's not for a justly cause, although he does take a great deal of pride in being a Kumogakure shinobi and an upstanding citizen. He wants power for the purpose to grip the controls to his fate and his life. He attains power to one day smite the enemies that dare threaten the peace of his village. Power cements legacy and legacies inspire future generations. In most situations power was a selfish ambition, but then at times selfish ambitions served as selflessness to a acute degree.

Yet here and now, wasn't about the deeper meanings of life and philosophical goals. Naw right now was about that cup of Joe! To be more specific, on this chilly nighttide at the Shinobi Cafe. Namazu was concerned about his Cafe Mocha being processed as ordered to his stipulations. His 5' 10" form would stand patiently meters from the outdoor vendor with that intense chilled demeanor that typically draped his physical atmosphere. Hands tucked firmly into his black bubble jacket more for the aura of swag than for warmth as Kyoujouran hide was more than capable to battle against the slight cool temperatures. Straight leg blue jeans covered his walking things and a fresh pair of Tims(timberland boots) enveloped his feet. Was he stylishly killing the game....Hell yeah, but a down to earth humility was still present.

He was up and didn't plan on going to sleep anytime soon.

That's all that could be given about the current situation, but his earpiece was hidden by the olive green unshanka that nested on top of his dome. You never knew when duty would call as a Anbu or in this case Ayumu, so as a AiT, Namazu practiced a good habit to always wear his earpiece at all times. Now to him it would be WAY more sweeter if the Anbu had a different system like a bat signal, but then the genin only assumed something like that was either impractical or far too expensive to setup.

It was after his random thoughts left center stage that his male teenage hormone powers would tingle. From behind his onyx frames with a cursory glance his brown orbs spotted a P.Y.T.

'Wow, she's cute.' It was a fleeting thought initially that snowballed quickly into something else as he found his confidence arrogance urging him to say something.

"Yo...Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite." Namazu was curious and nervous as he awaited a response, as he banked on his glasses to be disarming.

[MFT]

[Thread started]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
[legend="Time off"]
There was something about a place such as this, where a majority of the people who visited were all within the shinobi profession but better yet were all young in an the same age range. Spirits had been high as conversations were abound and meetings of old and new friends were quite frequent. Every once in awhile an outburst of laughter from a group or so as someone had either made a joke, recounted tales from the academy days or mentioned slip-ups encountered on various missions. Truly a warm place to enjoy and Arashi was no different to the crowd that made the place enjoyable. While he did not have many people whom he kept within his inner circle he did have a few companions, a majority of whom were within the same clan as he was naturally, but today he was alone in a corner unlike usual. That was the sort of thing that happened when your daily buddies were either assigned to posts in the village or out on issued missions. Twirling a plastic wrapper in his fingertips, Arashi unwrapped a dark red sucker before sticking the candy promptly in his mouth and leaning back with a satisfied exhale...

"Nothing like finishing a gate shift..."

He was a young teenager himself, having just turned fifteen and was about the normal height of those other teens in the building ranging from 5'3'' to 5'10''. His skin was chocolate hued and his hair was pale white and like many others his shinobi attire consisted of thick baggy clothing which was black in color. His arms were bandaged up to his knuckles while thicker red wraps covered his wrists and shins. A standard issue white flak jacket was adorn over his larger hoodie and a sheath blade was displayed on his back. Swirling the candy from one cheek to the next he was busy eavesdropping without actively showing he was doing so.....which was the reason for his next farce.

"Yo...Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite."

He overheard the statement and pick-up line clear as day and his reaction happened before his mind realized what he did. Arashi's chair fell backwards and he was quickly curled into a ball laughing to himself uncontrollably. Tears swelled at the edge of his eyelids and he tried to compose himself, figuring that he had drawn quite the attention from a few other patrons as he subtly heard their jesters and jokes about him falling over. Composing himself at least enough to sit up, his head glanced over the nearby table which Namazu was sitting, tears still staining his cheek as he spoke with chuckles still behind his words.

"Man that was the funniest pick up line I have heard in awhile...oh shit, you have made my day"

He glanced back between Namazu and the female whom his comment was focused upon before blinking rather blankly.

"Oh shit, my bad...."

[Topic entered]
[/legend]

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her attention turned towards the tall glass of chocolate that was the Kyoujouran, and a faint smile did appear on her face, which was better than nothing. This was Namazu's moment...He had broke the ice like a real player could and like the cool polar bear he naturally was and is. Yet he needed a strong follow up or his original efforts would be meaningless. A sly smirk appeared on his face that only could be performed by a sly dog. His swag juice was dripping, his ego pumped as he bypassed rejection, it was smooth sailing at this point or so the AiT thought.

"The names, Na-"

His facial expression went from something that was warm and chill, to a complete nonchalant annoyance if such a look was possible. The uncontrollable burst of laughter stomping through the air caught miss P.Y.T off guard as well, but then shit got real after the white haired male had spoken. Judging from the route she took, the fair skin brunette must have thought the two of them were scheming together.

"Oh shit, my bad...."

"So I'm one of your test subject's for pick up lines? At this point it doesn't matter what your name is, good day you four eyed freak!"

Just his luck, every time Namazu thought he had a nice girl or found a decent prospect, something strange stirred. Like the last girl and her stepbrother who was her ex or before that the bombshell blond that had a tail or nub protruding from her tailbone.

Looking at the male, hearing his joy and seeing it was intoxicating nonetheless which caused him to genuinely smile in his common leisurely manner.

"My bad? Bro, you ruined me......but it's fine ya foo. Chikyuhito Namazu. I see you're shinobi. Me too. Ya up for a Cafe Mocha? I see you got nothin' betta to do." Namazu stated with a formality in his tone and voice reserved for close acquaintances.

"Anyways now I got a wingman." The Kyoujouran smirked.

"Order up, Cafe Mocha with whip cream and cinnamon!?!?" The tan skinned black haired male manning the counter shouted, looking about impatiently waiting on the individual who ordered the item.

"Yo, dats me! Right here!" Namazu urged in his laid back intense manner that despite the seriousness it still came off smooth. A few casual steps is all it took for the genin to Grab his Grande, next Namazu walked away and casually trekking over to his new acquaintance.

"So man, now that you fucked that up? What's next?" Afterwards Namazu took a sip from the chocolaty goodness.

Hanabira Shiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She wandered in the cafe,A rather young girl, Both her hair and skin were completely white and she was wearing black clothing, she looked rather intrigued, as if she was both exited and rather nervous. The fact that she just got accepted in the ninja academy made her feel incredibly happy, yet she did not knew what she could possibly do just yet, In a train of thought she decided to go for some nice tea to drink, maybe get her ideas and plans together, what would the shinobi of the academy would be like, and what she could possibly learn from such activitys. She had a lot in her mind, and so many questions.

She looked around on the cafe, it really looked like a nice place, it wasn't anything like her to wander in places like this,mostly because she was pretty much a thief, having a tendency to rob wandering merchants for her own survival, she decided to behave herself once, she did not wanted to get in trouble so soon, after all she just joined in the academy and she desired to become a shinobi, so if she was going to become one she might aswell try to act like one. She walks up close to the counter of the cafe.

"I would like some tea, please." She says on a rather calm tone.

She gets served and then she takes her cup of tea and casually sits near of Arashi, not giving it much thought about it. She was mainly focused on her train of thought at this moment. She sat near of Arashi not giving much thought about what was happening around her.

[I believe this is Open due to the [o] Tag, may i join?]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

[legend="There is more fish in the sea.."]
It was at this point that Arashi was able to get a good look at the girl and while she was cute, he had seen high quality in the looks department around the village. Though truthfully speaking such a female wasn't to his liking, mainly because he'd rather find a girl who was more akin to the type of women raised in his clan. The strong kunoichi was what he was attracted to and as he migrated his eyes away from the girl whom had walked away his gaze seemed suddenly wide and blank.

"My bad? Bro, you ruined me......but it's fine ya foo. Chikyuhito Namazu. I see you're shinobi. Me too. Ya up for a Cafe Mocha? I see you got nothin' betta to do."

Pointing at Namazu for a few moments and blinking ever more he would suddenly smirk as if entertained by the other male, which he was. This guy was cool in his book and he felt that he might have just encountered a friend in the making or such was the term for it. Reflecting on his previous statement however, Arashi casually and coolly leaned back in his chair with his arms folded. Shifting his sucker to the side, Arashi eyebrow twitched and raised ever so slightly.

"You just rhymed dude and very slick too. Yanno, my pops tells a story about a legendary ninja from the village who used to bust rhymes all the time even while battling. Insane isn't it, he is said to be able to spit verses while attacking with up to eight blades at one time....though according to the legend they were horrible verses."

He chuckled slightly at this story, knowing that although it was a fabled tale there was no real proof backing the existence of such a shinobi in the village's history. However truth or fabrication it was something that made him smile whenever his father spoke about it which was all that truly mattered. It was at this time that the offer of coffee and wingman came up to which he quick responded.

"The wingman bit, I am totally down for but as for the coffee thing as you can see by my choice of candy. I prefer the candy type of sweets..not knocking your taste buds though. To each his own right?"

One couldn't deny that the service in the place was top rate as Namazu's order had been returned with little wait time. He casually shrugged at this thought as truthfully although he was a regular patron he rarely ever actually bought anything here aside from the occasional cake slice or something along these lines. Glancing beside him as he naturally felt another body in the area his eyes fell upon Shiro for a passing glance before returning to the conversation presented by a now once again seated Namazu.

"My bad bro'ham the names Arashi of the Raitoningu Clan. As for what's next how about a little impromptu discussion on what we plan on doing in this shinobi world of ours eh? So tell me, what made you want to become a shinobi in the first place?"

His head betrayed his natural curiosity and he took a look back towards Shiro. Since his last eyeful of her he had mentally tried to assess her character based on first glance alone and her tone. From what he could guess she was younger than most here and quite the good of heart kind of person. The fact that she was here at all might have suggested she was either newly graduated from the academy or a student herself. Either way he couldn't just ignore her being all alone when she was so close to him and Namazu.

"Excuse me girl, you want to join our conversation? There is nothing like getting to know more people in a village we all serve to protect afterall, right? Come on don't be shy, introduce yourself wont bite...not like you're made of either candy or coffee."

He laughed at his own terrible joke but it was a light-hearted and gentle joke nevertheless.
[/legend]

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Shiro you're fine and welcome to the thread]

Namazu was flattered when the male complimented his rhymes, which from time to time had a way of showing up in social situations. Not toot his own horn, but the Kyoujouran was naturally talented and sometimes imagined having a career as an entertainer, but he was born a Chikyuhito and that entailed a different lifestyle. A shinobi lifestyle to be specific, but as far as Namazu was concerned, we can dream can’t we? Namazu agreed with Arashi, that spitting rhymes and fighting with eight blades simultaneously was pretty fancy. A bit of hate rose in Namazu’s mind? Yes, the genin was a tad jealous he didn’t think of something like that first, maybe he would try, but then again Namazu wasn’t the type to bite other peoples styles or stuff in general.

‘Someone fight with eight blades though? I wonder if it could be done.’ This was just one of the many random thoughts of the day.

As Arashi had turned down his offer, almost as if they had linked minds he spoke insync with the Raitoningu, “To each his own. “ The only difference being that the Chikyuhito didn’t say ‘right?’ It was odd and he sort of was in disbelief, was this guy his twin? A long lost brother? Or just a brotha from anotha motha? Something like kindred spirits, bet yet it was truly too early to tell in these early stages.

"My bad bro'ham the names Arashi of the Raitoningu Clan. As for what's next how about a little impromptu discussion on what we plan on doing in this shinobi world of ours eh? So tell me, what made you want to become a shinobi in the first place?"

Many were unaware that the Chikyuhito shared a direct lineage from the Kyoujouran bloodline, so Shiro’s presence was picked up through the vibration of the earth, but Namazu paid no mind despite her proximity. Arashi though, was totally different. Quite the noble individual, Namazu watched as he invited another in on their discussion, which was fine with the AiT. To be honest he respected what Arashi did, and inwardly Namazu felt like a jerk.

‘Well, damn. Maybe I should be more aware. Eh. You live and you learn.’ Namazu made a mental note to be socially aware, or is it being more amiable? Either way he should be open. Which introducing his self to this young lady would be a great first step, then he would tackle the question brought before him moments ago.

“Yo. The names Namazu. Chikyuhito Namazu.” He paused for moment, and would continue after Shiro had introduced herself or start if she did not, “What made me want to become a shinobi?” Namazu said with a thoughtful demeanor and to bring the conversation back into focus, “For me. Well it is kind of a right of passage for my family I guess. My family has always been shinobi, and has a deep tie into the shinobi lifestyle, so you can say it was my destiny from birth. As well know though man, things change. I now don’t see myself as being anything but a shinobi, as if I was born for it. Being a shinobi I found it is like husband and wife, sometimes you can’t stand it, but at the end of the day you love it. So what bout you guys?” Namazu would finish and take a small sip from the delicious Café Mocha that was on point.

After Arashi and Shiro would both finsh there statements, Namazu would propose a question, “Are guys scared of the power? Like what it will do to you? I'm sayin' as far as your mind and heart. I mean do you think the power will corrupt you?” It was a valid fear of Namazu, he feared this more than his own death.

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Namazu answered but just received a blank answer in response to something he did feel strong about and the reason why he didn’t bullshit his response. He sipped his Café Mocha and decided it was best to leave at this point. Sure he was a tad upset at the lack of engaging conversation, but he also found no problem in their decision to be silent.

“Well damn, I slightly poured my heart and you guys give me the silent treatment. That’s cold. Well see ya on the flip side foos.” Namazu turned his back to the two and made his way to wherever as his right hand formed a lone peace sign that shot over his left shoulder and if the two cared to look in his departing direction they would see it.

[Thread Exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back