Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Two Scoops Please [Private]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Grey Cloud Building : Apartment 15 : Torachi’s Place
A little piece of nirvana located in the centre of a cess pool of drugs, violence and freaky neighbors who like to have sex of creaky ass beds at all hours of the day and night.

A steamy cascade of water washed a crimson flow down the girls stomach and thighs, flushing the resulting pink liquid to swirl down the drain. Torachi stood silently in her shower with a solemn look on her face simply watching how her blood diluted and washed away, razor blade tightly gripped in her other hand. Despite the stoic outer appearance she gave off inside she was a total mess, her personal doctor and friend had visited her two days ago and two had discussed Tora getting out more and trying to regain some of the life she once held. The dark haired girl wasn’t against the idea, recently she had begun to feel a little restless but despite that she couldn’t help but be crippled by anxiety as she imagined every single thing that could go wrong actually happening, the cutting of her flesh was something of a bad habit she’d developed for calming the anxiety down much to the chagrin of Kitsune who will no doubt notice the fresh wound and reprimand her for it.

With a gentle sigh Torachi would place the razor back on the shelf where it belonged and began to turn the knobs of the shower to turn off the flow. The cut on her arm had already started to clot, stopping the flow enough for her to not drip in all over her apartment. Considering where in the village she lived and the lifestyle she lead it would be surprising to find that her apartment was almost sickly levels of clean, mostly due to the fact that she’d spent 95% of her days within the walls it was almost inevitable. After a little time wiping down her body from the excess water, she would grab some panties from just outside the bathroom and put them on, keeping the towel wrapped around her shoulders for the time being as she approached the kitchen. Opening the fridge she pulled out a bottle of homemade fruit juice, something she’d started to do recently and really enjoyed.

Thanks to her mind still galloping along at ten to the dozen the girl hadn’t quite realized how long she’d been in the shower at this point. “I hope that she doesn’t drag me somewhere filled with a bunch of gossiping fuckwits… somewhere quiet… She’d better keep my feelings in mind, fucking titty monster!” She spoke to herself out loud as she faced the apartments only window with her back to the front door near enough naked and honestly not even caring, she was comfortable enough with her body though she maintained a little shame this was her home and if she couldn’t be comfortable here, where could she be?

[MFT - 449]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had spent the morning running debugging software on Hisako, to find out why her emotional data matrix was malfunctioning, resulting in violent mood swings, but without much success. ”Creator, you have an appointment with Miss Torachi in half an hour.” she reminded the redhead who immediately got up. ”Crud. I forgot about that. Can you handle removing the wires on your own, Hisako?” Kitsune said as she hurried out of the lab and towards the kitchen. Hisako merely nodded and began removing the diagnostic tools and then went back to the library on the first floor of Kitsune’s mansion, and resumed reading the books within. Currently she was reading a book about a world residing on the back of four elephants, which in turn were on the back of a gigantic turtle.

Once Kitsune reached the kitchen, she grabbed a basket, and filled it up with various types of fruit that were grown directly in Kitsune’s garden, and greenhouses. She figured the young woman would appreciate having something fresh and organic to make her homemade juice from. Then, after a quick wardrobe change, Kitsune warped to Torachis apartment building and knocked on the door. Assuming that Torachi was ready for her to show up, she made the tiny warp from outside to inside. ”Morning princess. I brought you some fresh fruit.” she said with a grin.

One short awkward pause later, Kitsune realized that Torachi was basically naked and that she had fresh cuts on her arm. She shook her head and sighed. ”I thought we discussed that habit, Tora. It’s not healthy for you.” she said in a stern tone as she stepped over to heal Torachi’s arms with a simple medical ninjutsu or two.

[MFT; WC: 287]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girls ears perked up at the knocking on the door and she turned her head slightly to watch the entrance, she wasn’t expecting anyone other than Kitsune and as such would ignore it knowing full well the woman was able to get inside without any effort on her part. She turned her full body around as her friend appeared inside and gave a small smile, one that would have looked fake if anyone else saw it but the red head would know it was a genuine one that just looked off, the girl clearly not used to the facial expression at all. “Good morning, tall, red and curvy.” She said with a hint of jealousy before her monotone eyes quickly fell upon the basket of fruit, quite a thoughtful gift indeed, she’d have to find a way to thank her for it other than simply speaking the words, it felt embarrassing.

Plus the moment quickly became extremely awkward as the cuts on her arm were spotted; she would roll her eyes as the woman approached her, scolding as she came. “Look… you know how I get okay… You said we were going out and I fuckin’ panicked! It relaxes me and I know this shit ain’t healthy but it works…” She would retort, not totally convincingly as the medical ninja worked her magic on the wound and watched it vanish, leaving not even a scar. The girl would raise her other hand onto her throat and gently stroke along the rather large scar that went from one side to the other, one of her many lifetime regrets. She let out a soft sigh and clearly still didn’t realise she was all but naked, “I don’t know how you’ve kept faith in my bitch ass all this time Kit but… you know… like… you know She started to grow pink in the cheeks and the atmosphere would get even more awkward, the girl was so embarrassed by the idea of thanking someone that she simply couldn’t let the words out. This was most likely a by-product of being a spoiled cunt as a younger lady and even now her pride just wouldn’t allow her to show weakness and open up to another human being.

After a moment of mind numbing silence the girl cleared her throat and decided it best to try and move on before she embarrassed herself further. “Well, I’m sure I’ll make good use of the fruit!” She exclaimed as if that was thank you enough and started to move toward the door, taking Kitsunes arm in her hand as she went. “So, where are you taking me?” She asked as they moved through the small apartment. “Nowhere fuckin’ scary I hope!” She would add.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune shook her head ”I know. But imagine how you’d have reacted if I had sprung it on you now, rather than before.” she said, trying to be rational about this. Then Tora tried in her own roundabout way to thank Kitsune. ”I know what you’re trying to say. You’re welcome Tora-chan.” she said with a light giggle. She then placed the fruit basket on the nearby table, then went back to where she stood before and tried ignoring the fact that Tora was still entirely naked. Then, with almost no warning Kitsune was tugged towards the door by an enthusiastic Tora who, clearly, didn’t recall that she was stark naked.

”Um. Tora-chan. You realize that you’re still entirely naked, right?” Kitsune asked, trying to conceal a laughter as she stopped the younger woman from exiting the apartment, so she wouldn’t give someone an excuse to report her for public indecency. ”I mean, sure, we’re doing something related to clothes, but going out naked is a tad too enthusiastic, methinks.” she added and grinned. While waiting for Tora to go get dressed, Kitsune would look about the apartment. It seemed like the cleanest area in all of Kumogakure, rivalling even the hospital, and Kitsune didn’t quite get why Tora spent so much time cleaning, but hey. Whatever helped the young lass.

Whenever Tora got done getting dressed, Kitsune would take her into the waiting world and on to one hell of a shopping spree in the next district over. In particular they’d be looking at clothes, and accessories. Kitsune was thinking about getting Tora a choker to wear over that big scar on her neck, kinda like how Kitsune herself was doing with the scar from when she got stabbed in the throat. Either way, it’d be good therapy for Torachi and would get her some fancy new threads to boot.

[MFT; WC: 311]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Torachi froze on the spot, one hand hovering inches away from the front doors handle, the other gripping tightly to Kitsune as the realization of her nudness hit her, she wasn’t overly embarrassed about showing herself in front of the redhead, she was a med-nin and honestly had seen her naked before for various medical reasons, however the idea of accidently walking outside even into the halls of the apartment building filled her with both dread and rage. “Raidens virgin asshole!” She screamed out in frustration before stomping off to her bedroom to get changed, jiggling with each stomp as she went.

As she started to get dressed she would shout out to the giggling woman she’d left behind in her anger. “You know, you could have said somthin’ fuckin’ sooner! I’m so fuckin’ mortified right now I just wanna find a dark shitty hole and die in it!” She complained loudly as she started to pull on a black long sleeved shirt followed by a pretty red dress, odd combination but she had to hide her arms for her sanity’s sake, finally she went with some black thigh high leggings and a pair of boots. She came out from her room, now fully clothed, rocking the emo hermit look like it was her job, she came to Kitsunes sode and pouted slightly. “Well, I hope you liked your li’l show, better be worth some fuckin’ BBQ at the end of the day though or we’re gonna fall out!” She said, giving the woman a gentle punch on the arm.

Torachi would stay quite close to Kitsune as they traveled out in the world, the Hyuuga spending a lot of time either looking at the floor or around at the crowds nervously, thinking every laugh or snicker was at her expense, if not for her friend she’d have fled back home long long ago. Once they actually got inside the shops she seemed to calm a little bit because there were less people to bump into and she got quite into looking at the clothes, picking out little bits of everything that she liked from jackets and dresses to some rather risqué underwear though she quickly shook the idea of a choker or anything that would cover her scar, it was her burden to bear, just like the tattoos on her hand, she would not hide them because they were her shame and she deserved to display them as punishment to herself… or something to that degree. She picked up one pair of panties in particular and held them up, examining them. “What d’ya think? Maybe a little to slutty?” She asked as she eyed them, they were a very small red and white pair made from lace and silk and were very see through in all the right, or wrong places depending on your outlook. “Yeah… to slutty for me… Why don’t you try ‘em?” She added nonchalantly, a little dig at her friend but she also thought the redhead had the figure to pull something like that off.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”I know, I know. Sorry, Tora-chan.” Kitsune said, still chuckling about the mishap, and when Torachi mentioned BBQ at the end of things, Kitsune nodded ”Sounds like a plan. A new place opened up not far from the big mall in the shopping district. They claim to have ‘all you can eat’. I figured I’d put that to the test” she said, grinning like a shark that had just spotted an exposed rear end. It was no secret that Kitsune could consume copious amounts of food, and most restaurants knew that if she showed up, they better get the chefs into overdrive. Needless to say, Kitsune paid handsomely to restaurants that could keep up with her, which is why most of the ones she visited called in extra kitchen staff once she arrived, as the bonus Kitsune paid would cover their expenses for several months in one swoop.

Once at the stores, Reishii seemed to liven up a bit more, and got really into looking at clothes and outfits and all that jazz. While Reishii wibbled about, Kitsune decided to use the time to see if her usual tailor shop had gotten any new fabrics in, so she stood there and browsed the various fabrics, when the clerk walked up to her and asked if he could be of assistance. Kitsune turned her head slowly towards the man, and raised an eyebrow as if to say ‘Do you even know who I am?’, and alas, he didn’t, because he was a new employee.
”Argh, Jinten, no!” exclaimed another clerk from the other end of the store, as she rushed over to the new employee ”You don’t disturb the Baroness while she’s browsing. Go stock the new suits or something.” she said in a tone normally reserved for chewing out interns. ”I’m so sorry, he’s new here.” she said and bowed in apology.
”Oh don’t worry. While you’re here, you could make yourself useful and take an order.” Kitsune said with a smirk ”These five fabrics. I would like kimonos made from them. And these other two, I’d like bespoke suits from them.” she continued and gestured to five very colorful and patterned fabrics, and then to two dark silky fabrics. ”My measurements are unchanged, and you know where to deliver them.” Kitsune said and walked away from the fabrics and back to Torachi.

”Have you found anything of interest yet, Tora-chan?” she asked the emo hermit only to be shown a pair of panties ”Maybe if they were black instead of white it’d work for you.” Kitsune said with a giggle, only to have Tora suggest that Kitsune herself tried them. ”Pass, dear. White isn’t my color at all. At least not for underwear.” she said, with the last bit added on as an afterthought. ”These ones though…” Kitsune said and picked up a pair made entirely from silk with beautiful rose embroideries in the fabric. ”These look fantastic. I wonder if there’s a matching bra for them.” she said and looked around for a bit, before spotting one on a mannequin ”Well. The mannequin has one, so surely the store must as well.” she said and laughed.

[MFT; WC: 524]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kitsune was quick to decline the panties based on the colour, Torachi had always been a sucker for white underwear, for at least three weeks of the month anyway at which point she would go for black just because it was simpler. She eyes up the pair that Kitsune had picked up, putting her own find down and gave a slight nod. “Yeah, much more conservative but still pretty but ermm… I don’t use bras… so… yeah…” She said a little sheepishly as she silently cursed at her just about handfuls of chest fat whilst looking at Kitsunes which looked like they would give a crane a hard time.

She looked down at the bags and clothes she was carrying and thought about what she’d actually brought or at least planned too; Plenty of nice blouses, shirts, jeans and even a couple of pretty dresses and all of them had one similarity, they were all black or very dulled colours that almost made them look grey. She let out a little sigh and looked at her red headed friend. “I think I need something more vibrant or bright… like something formal you know? People wouldn’t think that was weird, right? I wouldn’t look dumb?” She asked, looking for some kind approval because she truly didn’t believe with all her scars that she could pull of being all bright and cheerful.

She continued to look around, determined to get several pairs of new underwear since it was about the only thing she hadn’t picked up yet. She approached a small stand that was separated from the others and looked at it curiously and it seemed that these were a particularly famous brand and they did look pretty good despite costing two or three times more than the others she’d looked at, that said there was plenty that she liked. She would pick up four pairs of panties of varying colours though all silk; They were all white but with red, blue, pink and black embroidery respectively in patterns that were eye-catching but in a pleasant way, nothing like a see through crotch that’s for sure. “These look good, my bank balance is gonna cry after today but… It forces me to start working again, right?” She said with a slight smirk, a little antsy about returning to the academy after so long and meeting people from her past that probably hate her guts.

[MFT - 402]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune saw how Torachi reacted to the bra comment, and decided to extend an offer to Torachi that she had only given to one other. ”Do you want to?” she asked the younger woman ”I happen to have something that’ll help you in that department. Properly diluted, you could even fine-tune your final size.” she continued as if it was perfectly normal to ask someone if they wanted bigger boobs. But hey, Kitsune had no reason to be subtle here as she knew Torachi well. Who knows, if she accepted the offer she’d need a whole lot more than just bras. Most of her clothes would probably get rather tight in the chest area, and that wouldn’t do for a kunoichi.

”Well, we could get something tailored for you in any fabric you desire.” Kitsune suggested ”I’ll cover the bill for it, so don’t worry about that. Granted, their measurements for the chest would have to be deferred for a bit. That is, if you accept.” Kitsune said the last bit with a smirk and then continued ”But yes. I think you could definitely pull off wearing something bright and vibrant. Heck, even a fancy flowery silk kimono. I just ordered a bunch, we could get some made for you, if you want?”

When Torachi picked out a few pairs of panties, Kitsune grinned. They did look cute, for sure. ”Nice picks.” she commented and picked up a few more pairs of the ones she had found, albeit in varying colors with black as the main color, accented with the embroidered roses in different colors. ”So… Are we about done here? Eating time, I believe?” she asked Torachi and waited for her reply as she headed towards the register, but stopped a bit away from it, waiting for Torachi to come along.

[MFT; WC: 302]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Needless to say, Torachi was a little taken aback by the sudden offer of endowment, especially when it was spoken out loud in a public place which made her cheeks become pink with embarrassment. She certainly had thought of such things in her life but was always against getting implants, they seemed so unnatural and cumbersome but before she could even decline the offer she analyzed Kitsunes words a little. It didn’t seem that implants were what she was talking about, the word dilute threw her off a little though. “Like… You can make them bigger without implants?” She asked curiously, knowing the female was a doctor but unsure in just how skilled she was since she’d only ever seen the medical jutsu she’d used on her after hurting herself. “Can you like, make them smaller too? If say I didn’t like what I got or I found them to bothersome? With Taijutsu I kinda don’t want them all up in my face, ya know?” She said with an air of excitement, wasn’t it every small chested girls dream to have a method of growth that wasn’t silicone sacks filled with salt water, hell yeah it was but Torachi wasn’t too greedy, just a small buff would suit her nicely and make her feel more lady like.

The offer to pay for a something custom to be tailored was something the girl wouldn’t have expected, again pretty much knowing nothing of who Kitsune really was despite seeing her as her best friend… or only friend at this point. “Well, I don’t think I’d suit something as formal as a Kimono, like, even with larger boobs I’d probably look like a kid going to visit a shrine on new years.” She chuckled at her own expense. “I was thinkin’ more a formal dress, y’know? Like something that shows of my curves but looks elegant.” She would proceed to launch into an explanation about what she was imagining to Kitsune at this point getting out every detail she could, something simple but pretty and the colour she desired was a royal blue.

Once the pair had explained the dress and sizes to one of the clerks which involved Torachi being very uncomfortable whilst being measured, they would make their way back out into the street. “Okay, now it’s time for eatin’!” The teen would exclaim with a more genuine smile that had been seen on her face in years. “Coz I am fuckin’ starving, so where you takin’ me?” She asked with a cheeky grin, clearly having suppresed her foul mouth in the store but it was back in full force now that they were out.

[MFT - 444]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned at Torachis reaction and whipped out two small vials. ”Yes, and yes.” she replied ”One will enhance, the other will reduce. Their effect is fully dependent on how much you dilute it, of course.” she explained and offered them to the woman. ”Yours for the taken, if you want them.” she finished. If Torachi took them, she’d smile and they’d go on with their day. If not, she’d simply pocket the vials and still smile and they’d go on with their day. Right now, going on with their day meant Kitsune insisting to pay for Torachi’s clothes, and not just the custom ones, but all of them, and then taking her out to that barbeque dinner they discussed earlier.

”Well there’s this lovely place not too far from here, that serves probably the loveliest bbq you’ve ever had. Probably.” Kitsune said and led Torachi out the store, and towards the restaurant mentioned. Of course Kitsune had called them in advance saying that she’d swing by later, so they’d better make sure they were stocked up on all their various foods. Kitsune herself was a big fan of pulled pork, as well as basted ribs and brisket. Most of these kinds of food were fatty, greasy, and loaded with spices and so tender you could basically look at them and they’d fall apart.

Once arriving, Kitsune headed straight for her usual table and expected Torachi to follow her and take a seat ”This place has some of the best meat in the entire city. Hopefully you won’t be let down.”

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Torachi took only a few moments to think about two vials being offered to her, on one hand having her chest suddenly balloon out seemed like it could cause some unique aches and pains however she was a little fed up of having practically nothing and since she could shrink them if she went to far it seemed almost risk free… but that doesn’t mean she can’t be a little paranoid because it simply sounded too good to be true. She reached over with a subtle nod and took the items, pushing them into her pocket. “I think I’ll wait to get home before I try these out, lest I bust out of my clothes and some pervert decides to polish his banana thinking about me.” She shuddered though she was mostly joking.

The promise of good BBQ was enough to get the younger girls saliva flowing, she adored pretty much all foods but meat was where it was at, typical carnivore for sure. She hooked her arm around Kitsunes as the excitement started to take her and was physically bouncing in anticipation as they made the journey toward the restaurant. “I’m totally gonna get a bit of everything! My stomachs gonna want to kill me but I don’t give a single shit! I’m want it all and I want it now!” She exclaimed seemingly at anyone who was listening, so pretty much anyone nearby at this point.

Torachi deemed only to release Kitsunes arm once she made for her seat, doing so for herself too and glancing around the place desperate for that hot, sticky animal flesh. Wasting little time and being perhaps a little rude she enthusiastically waved over a waiter… or was it a waitress? She couldn’t tell because honestly she didn’t care, she wanted food. “I want all of it!” She demanded of the androgynous waiting staff. “Every type of meat, every type of cooking method, every type of damn sauce! No salad, no bread, no nothing but the meat!... and a glass of water!” She announced with fervour before turning to Kitsune to see what the woman she was with would order, eyes wide with food lust and she was in fact visibly drooling, her pouty lips all damp with hunger too.
dfa57494976db48f539c31f001d5c697_zps4t9rzo0g.gif

[MFT - 381]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back