Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Two Sennins [Not an RP Topic]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
LBzazUr.gif

Number 5
Ogasawara Nao
|
QhmaXX6.jpg

The Daimyō
Ishii Shiro
[/col]

A thick, cold fog swirls a darkened courtyard. Sporadic flashes of lightning lance the wicked skies overhead and thunder pounds the courtyard. A rare, light drizzle begins to fall over the Palace of the Glorious Immortal, home of the Diamyō and his family. A darkness seems to cloud this space and the essence of evil permeates the very air, a lone figure stands in the courtyard, undeterred by the ominous weather or the dark presence.

"Returned so soon?" A man who seemed to posses the air of a king called out to the rolling fog. He was wearing the robes of a ruler, deep burgundy with a mandarin collar edged with gilded thread. His back to the ominous impending force, he added. "Is it time."

The dense mist seemed to take a human form and a long, slender leg seemed to step from the reckless fog. "No," a voice answered with a hint of mirth. "I am just visiting the players, we have two Sennins... one still training," the young pallid man answered. His hand brushed through his unshaved tresses. "But, it is time to send the lamb, such a cute thing," Nao seemed to lament.

"It is not a lost worth mourning," Ishii replied coldly.

"Shame, she reminded me of a younger you... One would have thought the boy would have been a lower price," Nao reminded him.

"No," Daimyō Ishii snapped "...he might be worthless, but he is my last,".

"Still mourning Shouki? Oh darling..." Nao cooed as he waved his hand. The Daimyō had received word of his son's demise, an unbelievable statement considering his son's dedication to the faith and his durability. Even Nao was surprised, after all he had trained the Cabalist personally. "You can always have another... something a bit less bookish and feeble perhaps." A huff of air left through flared nares as the Daimyō clench his fists. A dark energy seemed to leak from him. "Mai-mai Ishii-son, no need to be cross. I can always bring your other one back," Nao offered with a thin-lipped grin.

"No," Ishii answered definitively. "His faith is strong and I have no doubts in the Lord's power," Shiro declared without a hint of doubt. His faith was merely being tested, he would remain strong.

"I have to be going again soon, the trainee will arrive soon," Nao warned as he pulled something from his pocket and tossed it in the Daimyō's direction. "A bauble..." he smiled, saying nothing more as the mists began to envelop the Soverign once more.
"Until we meet again Shiro..."<i></i>​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back