Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Uchiha Koshuu [ Suna ] --> Uchiha Koshuu [ Suna ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name
Uchiha Koshuu
Old Character Village
Sunagakure
Old Profile Topic Title
Uchiha Koshuu
Old Training Topic Title
N/A
Old Dojo Topic Title
N/A
Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information
RP'd a lot with Hyuuga Darasu, and participated in a major saga (where I was promoted genin through the Saga rewards, or something.
New Character Name
Uchiha Koshuu
New Village
Sunagakure
Link to latest Voucher

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: ???? Koshuu
General Description: An academy student who's mouth usually gets him in trouble. His cockiness and smug attitude always got him into fights, which is the reason why he excels so much at taijutsu. Black strands of hair fall upon his face, almost always covering his light brown eyes almost completely. His height is average just like all the other students.
History: Koshuu always knew that his parents were not linked to him biologically ever since he asked (and not to mention the fact that they look nothing like him). After all, both of them were very honest and caring people. Â He did not care either, because to him, any people who leave their children behind are nothing but scumbags. Even though his origins are from Konoha, his heart belongs to Suna.
-----------------------------------
Level: 5
Power Level: 424
Stamina:72
Agility: 75
Ninjutsu: 83
Genjutsu: 48
Taijutsu: 85
Chakra Control: 61

Taijutsu:
Spoiler:

- Shadow Dance Rank 1
- Senpuu rank 1 [ spinning wind ]

Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

- Kawarimi No Jutsu Rank M [ Body Switch ]
- Henge Rank M [ Transformation ]
- Katon Goukakyou No Jutsu Rank M [ Great Fireball ]
- Katon Ryuuka No Jutsu Rank 1 [ dragon fire ]
- Chakra Concentration rank M
- Push Rank M
- G Force Rank 1

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:

Bunshin No Jutsu Rank 1 [ Clone ]

Items:
Spoiler:

- Smoke Bomb
- Flick

Training said:
Stamina:72
Agility: 75
Ninjutsu: 83
Genjutsu: 48
Taijutsu: 85
Chakra Control: 61

Push Mastered

Koshuu was inactive at the time of the hack.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yen: 12,100
Masters: 5

D-Rank
Additional Yen: 15,000
Inactive Stats Bonus: 525

Total Expenses: 27,100

Proceed with your transition, Koshuu!

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And go get your name changed! The first letter in your name has to be upper case!

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=416&t=938

Mugen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Koshuu
Old Village: Suna
Old Character Class (if you have one): Didn't have one at the time.
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Uchiha

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Mugen

New Character Name: Mugen Hitomigoku
New Village: Suna
New Character Class: Untitled
HP: (40 +lvl ) X Stamina
CP: (40 + lvl ) X Chakra
Class Bonus: +5% Melee damage, +.5 Dodge , +.5 Genjutsu Save
High: +5% Melee damage
Average: +.5 Dodge , +.5 Genjutsu Save
New BL/CA: - None this time ;)

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: ANBU

Quick Character Description: Mugen was never considered short, but never considered tall either. He was always an inch or two shorter than the average student, but that never shook his confident demeanour. His silver hair slightly hung over his eyes, but upwards movements causes the hair to shadow his amber hues without the least of effort.
Character History: Not very much is known about Mugen, other than the fact that he is the only one residing in one of the biggest buildings in Suna. His family was wealthy, and his father was a renowned shinobi in Suna. He was a master swordsman, famous all over Suna and a strong, dedicated husband to his wife. Their sudden, mysterious disappearance greatly affected Mugen, but his steadfast, strong, and caring demeanour remained unwavered.

Death thread:
Profile thread:
Training thread:
Dojo thread:

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):

Power Level: 949
Stamina:100/100
Agility: 100/100
Ninjutsu: 100/100
Genjutsu: 100/100
Taijutsu: 100/100
Chakra Control: 100/100
Capped points: 349
--
Current mastered jutsu: 5

Taijutsu:
Spoiler:

- Shadow Dance Rank 1

Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

- Push Rank M --> Searing Eruption M rank C
- G Force Rank 1 --> Combustive Seal rank D

Note: I didn't know what ranks those old jutsu are, since I can't find em anymore on the site. So I guessed -shrug-

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:

Items:
Spoiler:

- Smoke Bomb
- Flick

Jutsu Swaps:
We will allow swapping of any number of Jutsu to another Jutsu of ANY LEVEL and the latter will RETAIN THE RANK gained by the former. You must meet the requirements of the new jutsu. Make a list in this format:
Jutsu Name Rank # (Nin/Gen/Tai Level#) =] Jutsu Name Rank (Nin/Gen/Tai Level#)
Sonic Blast Rank 2 (Nin C-Rank) =] Exhaustion Rank 2 (Gen Leve 4)
Water Split Rank 2 (Nin B-Rank) =] Dynamic Finish Rank 2 (Tai C-Rank)
Wave Fist Rank 2 Mastered (Tai D-Rank) =] Transparent Escape Rank 2 Mastered (Nin D-Rank)
Switching jutsu is NOT free of charge; you will need to sell your old ones and buy the new ones with your own money. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.

Nothing carries over. In order to regain these items, you must go through the proper procedures in order to regain the item as your next character. However, if you retire a character with these items, they may be re-obtained in the future and recovered.

Name of any Contract you currently own: None

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None

Name of Kinjutsu you own: None

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
~Name approved (you can go get it changed to Mugen with the link obiki provided to you.)

~Okay, you have the stats now to be a B-ranked character.
B-Rank: Caps at 300 in each stat.
Able to use up to B-Rank (Level 7) Jutsu.
Able to have up to 8 Abilities.
Able to use up to Tier 4.
Able to use All Poisons.
Requirement: C-Rank; PL of at least 870; Nine Mastered Jutsu; at least one C-Rank (Level 5-6) Jutsu Mastered.

However, you fall short in the jutsu department. So what you'll want to do is this:

Each new jutsu you want to master with your new bonus stats cost 7 points each atm. And you have 949. You can swap/keep 5 masters already, you need 9 to be B rank. So take out 28 points for mastery rank ups.

List as many of the swaps or jutsu you are going to get/keep from your old list (can rank up some of your lvl 1 jutsu with 1 point if you want). Then go to the shinobi shop at the top. Pick out enough new jutsu you want mastered/are going to buy later to give you 9 mastered jutsu total. Make sure at least 1! of those jutsu are a C-rank jutsu. Doesn't matter if it's tai, nin or gen. Once that's done you can be B-rank and all your new stat caps are x/300.

Please try to list your swaps in a way it's easy to read too.

~With that in mind, capped points aren't for stats that go over your cap. Capped points are for people who have hit 600 stats in each stat and build up a capped point pool for things they can purchase later. Once you've fixed your jutsu swaps, you can redistribute the remaining 321 stats (349-28 for the jutsus).

~No need to list your previous items. You've been refunded for those, you'll just buy which items you want later.

~Your custom class will now be veteran level (after you buy the new jutsu masteries for b-rank) and therefore you need to add +5 to both your hp and cp modifiers.
You don't seem to understand the high/average/lows either. You'll need to place all of the following in those positions (not the bonuses as you have them now): Spell accuracy, Ranged accuracy, Genjutsu DC and Melee Accuracy. You need to place one of those into high, all the rest go into average. Genjutsu Save and Evasion automatically go into average.

~Your description needs to cover both mental and physical and it's best to have two separate small paragraphs for each one. A little more description would be nice.

~History: You history needs to be a lot longer and more in depth. Even if no one else knows his history, in character, you have to have one. Plus if you want to be part of the ANBU, not just an AIT, you will need to write in how he came to be part of the ANBU.

~Rank: Need the anbu sennin's approval. (Mikaboshi)

~CA/BL: Now... you don't technically need to have one right now, but it's not highly recommended you disregard having one. It would be a great trouble to you in the future if you didn't have one before coming into a b-mod fight. It's your call, I think.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seconding Eiji regarding ANBU status. If you'd like to OCR directly into the ANBU branch, I'd like to see more work put into your character's history. Normally it's something that people have to take an exam for so it isn't something that I'm willing to hand out to anybody who wants it right from the get-go.

Mugen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay let's do one step at a time so I don't get too confused. ._.;

I'll properly format everything in my next post after the corrections are made!

1) For the ANBU thing, I'll just be a normal shinobi for now. So I'm guessing = AIT? Also, I spoke to my friend who told me that I should either have a BL or a CA. Since I didn't want a BL, I was wondering if I could have the Steadfast CA?

2) As for the jutsu + Rank + Stat issue:

Taijutsu:
Spoiler:

- Shadow Dance Rank 1

Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

- Push Rank M --> Searing Eruption M rank C
- G Force Rank 1 --> Combustive Seal rank D

Okay these are the jutsu I'm obtaining. Seeing as it's 7 points per mastered jutsu...

- The one-two M <--taijutsu, unarmed
- Low-sweep M <--taijutsu, unarmed
- Combustive Seal M rank D
- Searing Eruption M rank C
- Infernal Hell Fire M rank B <--really like this, kudos to whoever came up with it.

35 in total points used to master and obtain these jutsu, which I'll substract from 349 = 314. ( I followed your advice, but in order to get infernal hell fire I had to master those two unarmed taijutsu as well. )

Current mastered jutsu: 10

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:

All this engenders these stats:

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):

Stamina:150/350
Agility: 200/350
Ninjutsu: 150/350
Genjutsu: 50/350
Taijutsu: 150/350
Chakra Control: 207/350

Is everything correct? Do I substract from my total power level when I buy those jutsu or does my power level remain the same?

3) Class issue

New Character Name: Mugen Hitomigoku
New Village: Suna
New Character Class: Untitled
HP: (45 +lvl ) X Stamina
CP: (45 + lvl ) X Chakra
Class Bonus: +5% Melee damage, +.5 Dodge , +.5 Genjutsu Save
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Genjutsu save, Evasion, Ranged Accuracy, Spell Accuracy, Genjutsu DC

4) I'll work on my history when I resolve these issues.

Thanks in advance for your help, man!

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sounds good. Let's do this thing! Lol

1. Yes, go AiT. From there you can RP into a promotion when the time comes.

1b. Yes, you may choose steadfast.

2. Done perfectly. Jutsu swaps approved.

2b. New stat PL is 914. Since you mastered up those 5 jutsu, each costing you 7 stat points, you take 35 points from your PL total. You then distribute this total between all 6 stats.

3. Class looks good all except for the bonus. Since you're now B-rank, you get 2 more points to spend on things in your bonus. You've spent 4 points so far. Was an oversight on my part last time.

You're welcome. ^.^

Mugen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here's everything summed up, guys! + the history + description.

Character Name: Mugen Hitomigoku
Village: Suna
Character Class: Untitled
Class Bonus: +10% Melee damage, +.5 Dodge , +.5 Genjutsu Save
BL/CA: - Steadfast

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: AiT

Quick Character Description: Mugen was never considered short, but never considered tall either. He was always an inch or two shorter than the average student, but that never shook his confident demeanour. His silver hair slightly hung over his eyes, but upwards movements causes the hair to shadow his amber hues without the least bit of effort.

Contrary to most shinobi, Mugen greatly values human life. He cares so much about the lives of others that most of his jutsu involve incapacitating his enemy instead of actually killing them. He's gentle, and kind with almost everyone he meets. Sometimes, though, he does not hesitate to slide a cynical remark from time to time.

Character History:

Mugen, unlike most shinobi around him, was born into a wealthy family. His father, Amro, was a renowned shinobi and master swordsman through out Suna. And even though Amro possessed all that wealth, and power, through his eyes, Mugen was his greatest treasure. After all, the bond he shared with his son was extremely important to him. His mother was beautiful as she was caring, and was the one who endowed Mugen with honesty, respect, and humility.

His family was very important to him, and every single day with them was like a day in paradise. He did not want it to end, he was too happy. He felt gifted, even proud of his family. He knew they loved him, and he loved them back. Every moment he called, at any time of day, his mother would come to him. His father, at least three times a day, would teach him something new. He was proud. He was happy.

He did not want it to end. But it had to end. It was just too perfect.

It was a cold, winter morning. Mugen awoke to the sound of a shutting door. And as he made his way through the maze that was his house, Mugen would come to notice that his parents were no longer there.

Seven years had passed, and till this day, there is no sign of his parents. Mugen, however, had grown to be strong, just like his father. But still, not strong enough. Their sudden, mysterious disappearance greatly affected Mugen, but his steadfast, strong, and caring demeanour till this day remains unwavered.

And now, he has a mission in life:

To find out what happened on that cold, winter morning.

Death thread:
Profile thread:
Training thread:
Dojo thread:

Current Stats :

Stamina:150/350
Genjutsu: 50/350

Taijutsu:
Spoiler:

- Shadow Dance Rank 1
- The one-two M , unarmed
- Low-sweep M, unarmed

Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

- Combustive Seal rank D
- Infernal Hell Fire M rank B

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:

Items:
Spoiler:

- Smoke Bomb
- Flick

Thanks!

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Almost there, your stats are still off. It says your PL is 949 still, it should be 914. And then when I added your stats up it came to 607 so you need to place 7 more stats still. Everything else looks good.

Mugen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Character Name: Mugen Hitomigoku
Village: Suna
Character Class: Untitled
Class Bonus: +10% Melee damage, +.5 Dodge , +.5 Genjutsu Save
BL/CA: - Steadfast

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: AiT

Quick Character Description: Mugen was never considered short, but never considered tall either. He was always an inch or two shorter than the average student, but that never shook his confident demeanour. His silver hair slightly hung over his eyes, but upwards movements causes the hair to shadow his amber hues without the least bit of effort.

Contrary to most shinobi, Mugen greatly values human life. He cares so much about the lives of others that most of his jutsu involve incapacitating his enemy instead of actually killing them. He's gentle, and kind with almost everyone he meets. Sometimes, though, he does not hesitate to slide a cynical remark from time to time.

Character History:

Mugen, unlike most shinobi around him, was born into a wealthy family. His father, Amro, was a renowned shinobi and master swordsman through out Suna. And even though Amro possessed all that wealth, and power, through his eyes, Mugen was his greatest treasure. After all, the bond he shared with his son was extremely important to him. His mother was beautiful as she was caring, and was the one who endowed Mugen with honesty, respect, and humility.

His family was very important to him, and every single day with them was like a day in paradise. He did not want it to end, he was too happy. He felt gifted, even proud of his family. He knew they loved him, and he loved them back. Every moment he called, at any time of day, his mother would come to him. His father, at least three times a day, would teach him something new. He was proud. He was happy.

He did not want it to end. But it had to end. It was just too perfect.

It was a cold, winter morning. Mugen awoke to the sound of a shutting door. And as he made his way through the maze that was his house, Mugen would come to notice that his parents were no longer there.

Seven years had passed, and till this day, there is no sign of his parents. Mugen, however, had grown to be strong, just like his father. But still, not strong enough. Their sudden, mysterious disappearance greatly affected Mugen, but his steadfast, strong, and caring demeanour till this day remains unwavered.

And now, he has a mission in life:

To find out what happened on that cold, winter morning.

Death thread:
Profile thread:
Training thread:
Dojo thread:

Current Stats :

Power Level: 914
Stamina:15/350
Genjutsu: 57/350

Taijutsu:
Spoiler:

- Shadow Dance Rank 1
- The one-two M , unarmed
- Low-sweep M, unarmed

Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

- Combustive Seal rank D
- Infernal Hell Fire M rank B

Genjutsu:
Spoiler:

Items:
Spoiler:

- Smoke Bomb
- Flick

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OKay.

Name, stats, genin rank, ait rank, class, ca, desc, history, and jutsu swaps approved.

You're all good to go, just one more approval then you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back