Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Uchiha Mirio —> Ronin

Ronin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Old Character Name: Uchiha Mirio
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: Retire
Last Known Where-abouts: Training Fields
Old IC Rank: Genin

New Character Name: Ronin
Preferred Username: Ronin
New Village/Missing: Leaf
New BL/CA: Steadfast
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Super Soldier
HP: (70+lvl) x stamina
CP: (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Gen DC
Low: Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: ANBU

Character's Physical Description:
DfbnpS4WsAILmKV.jpg:large

• Height: 183 cm (6’)
    • Weight: 81.6 kg (180lbs)
    • Hair Color: Blonde
    • Eye Color: Blue
    • Physical Description: Ronin is a young man with a lean and toned build. He’s an astonishing 6ft tall and has blonde spiky hair. He has blue eyes, which have a constant glow due to all the experimentation he went through. Ronin’s clothing was designed with fighting in mind,. He wears a high collar sleeveless black shirt, black pants, boots and gloves, and black cloth covering his left leg and arm. He has a pauldron on each shoulder, and his chest is covered by two straps, held in place by a badge representing a wolf, an animal that has come to be associated with him due to his “lone wolf tendencies” which we’ll get into in the next section.

Character History and CA App: Ronin remembers very little about his parents or the village he was born in. Being taken from them when he was three years old, it’s unknown whether or not they’re even still alive. Born in a small village in the fire country, the toddler was kidnapped, alongside several other children, to be experimented on. While he was in that hell, Ronin, as a child, survived many things that would kill a grown man 10 times over. The boy’s resilience was off the charts and probably has a lot to do with why he was able to survive the years of constant torture he was being put through. He would often be starved, beaten, and pit against the other children in gauntlets regularly; his sheer will being the main thing that kept alive and awake through all of it. After four years of constant abuse, the boy emerged as the last one standing— the last one alive. All that torture and abuse was just the beginning; a method of weeding out the weak. Now came time for the experimentation, which involved genetically enhancing the boy to become the perfect soldier. Another year of grueling tests passed by the time they had succeeded in making the first super soldier. The success was short lived, however. The boy had power now. Power that he used to brutally murder everyone there and escape the facility. When he made it outside, it had been the first time he’d seen the sky in years. It was winter time and the boy walked in the snow for weeks before he finally fell unconscious for the first time in his life. When he woke up, he was in what looked like an infirmary where he was greeted by a pair of twins. One was really nice and bright, the other was a bit more stern, but both of them seemed concerned about the boy. The names of the twins were Asuka and Rayne. From them, Ronin learned that he was in the hidden leaf village. Finally safe from the horrors that took place in that facility, the boy would stay with Asuka and Rayne, learning the way of the ninja. He would go to the academy and due to his abilities combined with his superiors instincts, he would graduate more easily than most. Over the next 8 years, the boy would go on to become an exceptional ANBU operative and shinobi. Now coming back from a year long mission, Ronin returns to the Village Hidden in the Leaves ready to take on new challenges and adventure.

Character's Mental Description: Confident and headstrong, Ronin has an unbreakable will. These traits are what helped him survive the horrors that were the experiments that made him a Super Soldier. Though he has gone through many traumatic experiences, Ronin does not seem suffer from any form of PTSD. He’s kind and cares deeply about the people close to him. Ronin also has some lone wolf tendencies which are considered a flaw more than anything else. While he’s completely fine interacting with others, the Super Soldier tends to shoulder and handle any and all problems on his own. This comes from a plethora of things ranging from trust issues to just being stubborn as mentioned earlier. He wants to protect his loved ones and in some cases even the world from the things no one protected him from.

Kinjutsu App: Chimera
The thing I remember best are the screams. My own as well as the ones from all the other children that were stuck in that horrid place. I suppose I should start from the beginning. I don’t remember much of those days. The memory of my mother’s face is generic. I don’t really remember any distinguishing features about her since I was so young. I don’t remember much of that life. The day I was taken, though, that day I remember vividly. They say you remember experiences like that vividly and I suppose that’s probably true. It was an otherwise nice night. The skies were clear of clouds, allowing you to really take in the scenery of stars that dotted the ebony sky along with the full moon. There was a light breeze that made you shiver lightly, but in the best way possible. I don’t know if I remember it this way because it was right before all the chaos, but the best way I can describe that night, before everything went to shit, was: serene.

It wasn’t some discrete operation that slowly built up, it was an earth shattering explosion of events that happened from one moment to the next. I remember that I couldn’t hear anything but a ringing. Other than that I remembered being picked up and taken away. It was instantaneous. One moment I was home and the next, I was in a cage. I wasn’t the only one, of course, there were others. Some I knew and others I did not recognize. Obviously that means my village wasn’t the only one that was targeted. To this day, I don’t know what their goal was. What their endgame was. All I know is that I was the first real success among a sea of failures. I don’t really lament that I went through these horrid events. I lament that others had to go through it with me. And not only that, but they didn’t survive. I’m the only one left. And I definitely suffer from survivor’s guilt here and there. My mindset helps, but it’s not infallible.

Anyway, after we were kidnapped, we were isolated from one another. They weren’t just aiming to test physical resolve, they were aiming to test mental resolve too. I remember one of their favorite things to do was: they would leave me in a dark room, blindfolded and bound to a chair. No food. No water. In complete silence with the exception of the sound of water dripping.

drip.

drip.

drip.

For days. How many? To this day I wouldn’t be able to really tell you. When you’re in that state, a day feels like a week and a week feels like a day. A contradiction, sure, but ultimately the best way I can describe it. Many of the subjects went crazy from that alone. There must’ve been hundreds of us and that’s just what I saw. Who knows how many those bastards had in there that I didn’t see? The kids whose minds and bodies gave in, would be killed and dissected. The only way to survive this was to literally survive it. At first I didn’t know why they were doing this. I later learned they were trying to make what they called Super Soldiers. Basically enhanced shinobi that they would put under a powerful genjutsu to control. The process of making one, however, was brutal. I know, I lived through it. The only one, that I know of anyway.

Why they were making Super Soldiers? I don’t know. It could have been a plethora of things. Money. Imagine how much a something like that would be worth to a nation. An enhanced ninja with no humanity that would follow any and all orders. Or they could have wanted to use the Soldiers for themselves to take over the world. I don’t know. “Why?” wasn’t a question that was on my mind when I was killing them in every way I knew how. I gotta say it felt good. But enough about that... where was I? Oh yes, weeding out the weak.

They had many ways of doing so. Aside from the aforementioned solitary confinement designed to drive you insane in the quickest way possible, they also pitted us against each other. “First one to kill the other wins” type of deal. Alongside all of that, there was the “normal way”: good old-fashioned physical punishment. It was by the book torture, not unlike the methods used by the Inquisitors to extract information from war criminals. But we weren’t war criminals. We were children. All of us. The oldest among us was 8, to my knowledge at least. I arrived at the ripe age of three years old, who knows how long that kid had been there before me. I was there for five years after they took me, four of which I spent being tortured and one of which I spent going through “The Process”.

After the four years of constant torture, I was put into one last “killed or be killed” match. I later learned we were the last ones. Had I known that, I would have let him kill me. Anyway we fought to the death and it was honestly the most intensive fight I’ve ever been a part of. It’s crazy how much stronger and determined people become when they’re fighting for their lives. In the end, I won. There I was. A bloodied, malnourished 7 year old with more scars and bruises than any grown man should have, let alone a skinny 7 year old, standing over the last kid who’d been a part of this nightmare.

Once the fight was done, I was taken to a bathroom where I was told to bathe. It was surprising. The water was warm and it was a far cry from the pit I grew up in. Once I finished all that, they gave me some fresh clothes and walked me through this nice area and into what I could tell was an office. Of course it wasn’t all sunflower and rainbows, I was still bound and manhandled all the way there, but as far as commodities in the last 4 years of my life went, it was definitely a step up. After a while a man walked in— he looked like your typical mad scientist type. He had a white coat and some glasses. I remember him very well because he was the last person I killed from that facility. Anyway, he looked at me with a smile. And he said “Congratulations in making it this far. Code name: Ronin? Is that correct” My name isn’t actually Ronin by the way, I don’t actually remember what my name was. When I was kidnapped, they put a number on all of us and then later gave us a name. I was #626 Codename: Ronin. Assuming that each kid that comes in is given a number starting at #1 and assuming even further that I was the last kid to come in, that means there were 626 kids kidnapped, at least.

So this mad Scientist introduces himself as Hojo. And he proceeds to explain that he’s willing to answer any question I have, within reason. My first question was “Why are you so willing to answer any questions I have just like that?” To which the man responded with “We’re going to perform a procedure with you that involves some forbidden Jutsu and the procedure will have a better rate of success if you’re well informed. I have some things I’m gonna tell you, but I figured that you’d probably have some questions and have decided to answer them for you.” He spoke in a nice tone. But he wasn’t a nice person. He was probably the biggest monster in there. “What are you going to do to me?” I asked. I was genuinely curious as to why they would go through such lengths. And that’s when he explained it to me. “Super Soldiers. We’re going to enhance your body in such a way that will make you nigh unstoppable. Accelerated healing, Enhanced combat instinct, all this and more. You will become so much more than you are now. That’s what all of this has been for. To see if you can survive the excruciating process of injecting you with different cells and chakra from many great ninja to make the strongest weapon known to man.” The man looked at his watch. “Do you have any other questions?” He asked me.

I was speechless, I mean basically he just told me I went through all this pain to see if I was capable of going through even more pain. I guess he took my silence as confirmation that I didn’t have anymore questions because they moved me right then and there to another part of the facility. Once there, they began performing experiments on me. The opened me up and stitched me back up over and over again. All these procedures that, to this day, I can’t even explain. All that followed by more torture. After a while, I started to heal faster. And I was sick more rarely. Whatever they were doing, it was starting to work from what I could tell.

I guess they were satisfied too because after about a year, they brought me into this sort of chamber. There were many people in the chamber and in the middle were two more people, but they were unconscious. And those two were connected to this pod thing that was empty. “If it’s all the same to you, I’d like to ask another question” I said to Hojo. “Don’t bother. I already know what you’re going to ask. This is the final step of the procedure. The people you see surrounding the unconscious men that are hooked up to the pod, will use their chakra to power the machine. There’s about 30 or 40 of them in total. The two unconscious men were once powerful shinobi their own right. One of them was known among his compatriots as a 'walking armory,' a true master of all weaponry and armor. Ranged and melee, sharp and blunt, the weapons this man used in combat were higher quality than any other. He would walk onto a battlefield with a half-dozen sheaths strapped to him overtop his conspicuously well-maintained armor. And the other was a reckless fighter, known for his crazy life risking maneuvers, and his somewhat insane style of fighting, which was known for hitting exceptionally hard - but usually at a cost to his own body. He was able to boost damage in all aspects, but these bonuses often came at a cost. Those two will be siphoned into you, the one who doesn't go down easily. The one so tough and durable, able to resist heavy amounts of damage. The one who is so incredibly determined, it is impossible to ever truly break you. I know, I’ve tried for last five years. If everything goes according to plan, you will become my greatest creation. Get him in the pod.” As soon as Hojo gave the order, they forced me into the pod and began the procedure.

All I remember was a countdown. And then... unimaginable pain. I could feel my body being flooded with energy if I tried to open my eyes, all I would see was blinding light. This lasted about 15 minutes. The pod exploded. The feeling directly after is kind of fuzzy. All I remember is looking around and seeing all the dead bodies. The explosion from the pod caused a lot of casualties. I could see Hojo and the other scientists high fiving in the distance. Celebrating that their experiment was a success. I felt something snap. And that’s when it happened. With a single thought a weapon appeared on my hand, probably courtesy of the walking armory. From there I was able to effortlessly carve through that facility, probably courtesy of the Reckless ninja.

After escaping, I wandered around for weeks until I finally collapsed from sheer exhaustion. It was the first time I unwillingly lost consciousness. And when I woke up, I was in an infirmary located in leaf. Nowadays, I just live my life to the fullest, ya know? Really trying to make a difference. Something about that really helps me live with the fact that it took hundreds upon hundreds of lives for me to exist in the first place. And that’s where my story ends. Recounting these events has left me with mixed feelings, but I think overall it was a good thing that I did.

WC: 2,109

Old Profile: Here
Old Training: Here
Old Dojo: Here

Old Stats:

• Agility: 300/525
    • Stamina: 405/525
    • Taijutsu: 180/525
    • Ninjutsu: 300/525
    • Genjutsu: 300/525
    • Chakra Control: 300%/525%
    • Powerlevel: 1,785