Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Uchiha to Uchiha [Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sling on the robes of the Hokage, he allowed a small smile to come to his lips, it seemed that the person that he punished was finally wanting to do some training and he could not fault that. As he left the hat in the office he walked out of the Hokage office and headed down the stairs in those few seconds, it seemed that Takeshi was looking forward to the day that he had ahead of him. He whistled as he nodded at a few people before heading out to the Academy he had arranged a meeting there as it seemed to make sense, beside today was going to be a standard lesson about the things that most people had to learn.

Takeshi allowed himself to look at the building as he approached, so many good memories had been built here and even Takeshi knew that there was more to come, he looked forward to seeing students graduate and move up to the branches and continue to progress inside of the Village. Takeshi watched the hustle and bustle as he slowly entered the Academy and opened the doors to the building, heading down the corridor he couldn’t help but peek into the lessons that were going on wanting to see what was happening around.

As he entered class room he had managed to acquire it was empty he moved a chair opposite the teacher’s desk and allowed himself to grab a piece of chalk from the board and slowly write the words that would make the point of this tutor clear. Takeshi would teach and would always try and help others learn but he was here to do a job. Takeshi allowed himself to grab a seat behind the desk as he waited for the other person to arrive a yawn stifled from his mouth. He seemed to get up early and go to bed late and this was being repeated every single day.

[TWC:329/1,500]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stretched as she slowly started to wake up, Sunshine shined through her window hitting her straight to the face. She stood up and rubbed her eyes, stretching once more. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at the clock… Her eyes went wide “Shit.” She stated, again she was going to be late, but it wouldn’t be a normal class this time. Apparently the Hokage had actually approved her dubious request on a class about the Sharingan something she did not at all expect, she had placed the request as a really long shot never actually expecting it to be taken seriously much less granted.

Asuka quickly got out of bed and changed into her usual clothing, black tight shirt that and shorts. This material allowed movement to a degree much higher than other and was her usual choice, but no matter… daydreaming about clothing was not the most important thing right now. Right now, she had to get to the academy and fast. She quickly got a bite to eat and headed out the door running through the streets, the academy wasn’t that far in turn she could go a bit slower but she wasn’t going to take any chances.

The village was busting with activity at this time of hour so she had to use her skills, even though they weren’t that great, to evade people without losing much speed. Almost crashed into a few people on the way there and she did have to stop and help a lady pick up her dropped fruit basket… which was totally not her fault for not looking. Either way after running for a few minutes she finally got to the entrance of the academy, she stopped and started breathing heavily. What a run that was, but now came the best part of her day. She took deep breaths to control her breathing and walked into the academy.

By now, walking through the halls her breathing had stabilized but still seemed as if she had rushed here, which she was trying to hide. A shinobi must hide any type of weaknesses to the enemy. In this case the Hokage wasn’t by all accounts an enemy but it still seemed proper to practice when the circumstance called for it. Asuka stood outside of the classroom, she could see the silhouette of someone already inside. “Damn it.” The Hokage was already here, hopefully she wasn’t late.

Asuka took a deep breath and opened the door, taking a few steps and closing it behind her. Asuka only met the Hokage on two occasions, on her last class which was brief and when she was summoned to his office… that time didn’t end well. She just hoped he didn’t believe she was a bad person… the Hokage seemed like a friendly guy and that genuinely cared for everyone in the village. “Lord Hokage.” She simply said bowing to the man, whether she liked him or not, which she did, being the Hokage deserved respect. “I can’t express the gratitude I have to you for granting my request and apologize if I’m late… never been good with the timing.” With that she stood up straight and took a seat nearest to the man. Not wanting to waste any more time.

[WC=545/1500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed his attention to turn to the girl as she walked threw the door inside of the class room it seemed that she would have to work on that. But even the Hokage knew that sometimes he was late during the times when he was training. Takeshi allowed himself to nod the smile never leaving his face. It seemed that he wanted to get down to business but first he wanted to at least explain to the Academy student that they where on good terms as he allowed himself to glance to her.

“Its fine, don’t worry about the time for our session, honestly it allows me to just enjoy the peace and quiet for a bit get away from all the paper work and all the questions. But don’t tell anyone my secret please I rather enjoyed having this time to myself.”

Takeshi allowed himself to look at Asuka and offered her the seat in those few seconds he wanted to know where he stood now. No point covering something that she was already aware of and that would just see himself back tracking on what he was trying to do. As he allowed the smile to stay on his face he was being pleasant, Asuka had done her punishment and taken it. There were no hard feelings there and he was going to accept that she had learned a lesson.

“So tell me then, what do you know of the Uchiha clan power, what has been told to you and what have you done to try and take advantage of this. I just want to know where I stand on this before I get started with the lesson. I want see what you think of it then today Asuka I am going to share with you the secrets of my Clan to allow you to develop yourself as a Leaf Shinobi”

Takeshi would stay silent as he waited to himself patiently in those few seconds. He wondered if the Academy student would take the offer to have a seat and would be up for having a lesson that wasn’t doing any Ninjutsu. This would change the way she looked upon the Hokage and he would be giving her the insight onto how to unlock the potential power in her eyes that she had.

[TWC:715/1,500]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka giggled at the Hokage's secret, who knew a man like him could have such funny desires. Just wanting to be alone after a hard day at work. To be completley honest she liked the Hokage saying those words, it seemed to her that whatever happened in the past stayed in the past... besides who wouldn't be excited about having a tutor with him.

"Don't worry Lord Hokage." Asuka said giggling, placing her hands behind her back "It's fine to get away and be alone once in a while, I understand the feeling. Sometimes I just get overwhelmed and go to the top of the Hokage Monument just to be alone. Your secret is safe with me, I promise."

Asuka gladly took the seat offered to her, apparently it was finally to get down to business. The real reason she was here, Asuka listened to the Hokage closely, placing a hand on her chin to think. To be completley honest the only person to give her a brief history on the powers she posessed thanks to her birth was her father, who was now a MIA case and could not teach her anymore. Only experience she had with it was what was briefly explained to her and by experience.

"To be honest..." Asuka started scratching the back of her head. "Little to none. I know it's a really rare Doujutsu, even among those of the Uchiha clan. It's called the Sharingan." Asuka sighed "That's it, I only know two more things from experience. One is that I am able to see chakra signatures although can't really determine what or who they're from. Everything looks a lot clearer and for some reason I can..." She struggled to find the word. "Predict movements? To some degree, I still can not track Shinzo-sensei and whatever that... fast-moving jutsu of his is. Aside from those three things... that's it."

Asuka sighed dropping her head, she was kind of ashamed at what little she knew of her actual gift and hoped that the Hokage didn't take it as an insult. It was just that... she trully didn't know anything else.

[WC=866/1500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi leaned in his chair as he listened to the words the exchange today was meant for them to learn something, while Tutoring always was considered a one-way thing it was far from that, each participant would learn something. Takeshi would learn a little bit more about the girl that had just started into the Academy, this was the point of a tutor thread. It seemed that Takeshi knew full well that Asuka had little experience in the ways of her eyes, he would have to open that door to her and allow her to see what she would be able to experience.

“Well let’s start at the beginning then, I will try and keep this short and suit for you without to much grief. The sharingan is a Dojutsu, this means that most of the actions are done from the eyes. This can be by dragging someone into a realm that you control, to something as strong as the black flames that will set your enemies on fire. Though a few more of the actions that we have can be as simple as reversing a move that has been made against you. Or even just to increase the damage of fire moves with the power of the Uchiha clan. These simple things have been passed down by generations”

Takeshi allowed himself to pause for a few minutes, it seemed that he still wanted to teach her more, but first she needed to walk the baby steps, understand the powers. Closing his eyes Takeshi opened them, gone where the green eyes that he usually had and now they had the red Sharingan staring at Asuka studying her for a few seconds as he looked to the Academy Student.

“You see this is but the first form of the eyes, they evolve further, but this will unlock most of the key elements that you need to learn. For instance, if I wanted I could have you stand up and walk to the back of the room and back. While just a stupid thing, I agree let’s say we changed that, I have you stab yourself with a blade. See the purpose of such a powerful Jutsu now?”

[TWC: 1,081/1,500]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka listened closely to the Hokage, and to be honest she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Dragging someone into a realm? Black flames? Could her eyes really do all of that? It sounded awesome to be completley honest. Of course she would have to use only when it was needed. She was glad was here, in no other way did it seem she would've been learning this type of information. But she did wonder what the Hokage meant by grief? She understood why it needed to stay simple. He was probably pressed for time and had to do this fast. Besides, she couldn't even imagine the amount of detail that the Sharingan had. Hell, this probably only scratched the surface.

Asuka shivered at the intimidating site of Takeshi's Sharingan, it truly was a remarkable site and she could only hope to one day reach the that type of level. "Woah!" She stated once Takeshi began explaining what the first form could do. Not only could she (somehow) shut flames from her eyes but also use Genjutsu without the need of hand seals. Now that would definetley be a useful power to have if she ever got into a tight battle. Silence overtook them for a few seconds once Takeshi had finished explaining. She did have a couple of questions.

"If... you don't mind." Asuka said with a nervous laugh. "I do have two questions." She took a deep breath and started "Besides what I already know, you're telling me the Sharingan can do Genjutsu, transport me to a dimension that I created and shot black flames. But I don't understand the process of unlocking that type of power... or how to even access it if I already can use it."

Her next question was kind of brad, it probably wasn't meant to be noticed by someone but she still wanted to know, her curious personality made it so. "You said at the start of the tutor "Without too much grief." She said scratching the back of hear head. "What exactly did you mean by that? She was a little concerned but it probably had a simple harmless explanation. A bad use of words at most.

[WC=1,232/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the student and listen to her words it seemed that she was slowly picking up on the situation in hand. It seemed that her questions were well formed though Takeshi had to hide a small frown at the last part, he didn’t like going into discussions about what weakness the Sharingan had. Takeshi allowed himself to sigh slightly inside as he knew full well that the inquisitive mind of an Academy Student was one that would always find questions to cause discomfort. Takeshi had no issue with these facts as they were all true and he would rather the young Uchiha knew about the risks before starting to dive into the practise and the abilities that they had to damage the user.

“Its unlocked by learning to control the will of fire inside of you, it sounds funny I can understand that, but you must realise that the only person that is able to ever unlock the power of the Sharingan is that user themselves. Your training, your path that you pick inside of the village all of this will help to develop you as a person and in term that will lead to the key of your eyes unlocking. This is done threw experience and years of learning and practice my eyes did not just become this strong because I wanted them to. It took time and it took patience for this to develop.”

Takeshi told Asuka the truth, she would have to practice with these eyes for a long time before even coming close to the level that he understood the eyes for. Takeshi allowed a small sigh to escape his lips as he was about to answer the second part of the question, though if it was what the Academy Student wanted to hear would be a different topic of conversation.

“The grief part, when using some of the ocular Jutsu that is available to yourself, they can cause yourself damage, anything from bleeding from the eye to damage internally it depends on what actions you are doing at the time. You must think with all great powers there will always be a repercussion to using that strength”

[TWC:1,448/1,500]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka nodded at his first explanation on how to get her eyes stronger, training and experience. She wondered what the Hokage had to experience to get to where he was now. What kind of hardships and holdups did he endure to get to the point he is now... It couldn't have been easy which meant it wouldn't be easy for her. But she did look forward to grow with his help, he was a person to be admired by all. And she was grateful he wasn't sugar coating any of this, would be better for her to know everything from the start rather than getting pieces of information little by little, with the excuse of "Until you get older."

The explanation of the cost of using the advanced abilities made her shiver. The Hokage was right great power came with a great price. She probably wouldn't be able to use it constantly without consequences. In that instance she would have to only use it at apropiate circumstances. Asuka wouldn't be able to go all out every time she fought as she previously thought... She would have to think of her actions and come up with a plan before doing anything, something else and she would be in big trouble. It seemed being smarter was more important than winning fights simply by strength. She did have one more question though.

"How would I know if I unlocked something new?" She asked with a confused look "I mean... I doubt a sign would pop up in front of me saying ´You unlocked a new power. Congrats!´" Asuka giggled, imagining the scene play out. "Is it a feeling? Do I have to test it out to see if I got stronger?"

[WC=1,736/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi allowed himself to look at her, he pondered a few seconds about the best way to reply. It seemed that Asuka still needed to learn a few things about the power that flooded threw her veins though to much information would only help to confuse her in this situation and would not assist her in learning for the future, as much as Takeshi wanted to tell her everything some restraint would be required. Takeshi allowed himself to laugh slightly at the idea of a new symbol popping up stating that she had managed to complete a level up though he wanted to get more serious with her.

“Asuka, you need to learn that you will not change how you feel you will just become aware that you have skills that you did not before. You need to understand that time will just change you, I never think that I get stronger I just thing I become better at protecting those I care about…”

Takeshi brought a pause to his lips closing his eyes he opened them once more and allowed himself to have the Mangekyo Sharingan active, his red eyes glowed with the power that was contained within them as he glanced to the younger Uchiha. Eye contact was a lot of things that people would be avoided by the Uchiha. Takeshi allowed himself a few minutes to relax as he looked at Asuka it seemed that he would need to be direct as such he would give her a chance to prove herself.

“Asuka, go and request Kenshin, Main Branch Sennin. When you meet this man, I want you to request a Genin exam. If you pass the exam and move yourself further, I will do another tutor session with you. I will show you the true power of the Jutsu and introduce you to Tsukiyomi and Amatarasu. Only if you pass the exam.”

With that Takeshi stood up from his chair and allowed himself to smile at Asuka, he hoped that she would prove herself worthy of this challenge. He wanted to see how much she would be willing to push herself to learn the secrets of the ANBU branch.

[TWC: 1,811/1,500]
[Topic Left]
[Asuka reccomended for the Genin Exam]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at her, he pondered a few seconds about the best way to reply. It seemed that Asuka still needed to learn a few things about the power that flooded threw her veins though to much information would only help to confuse her in this situation and would not assist her in learning for the future, as much as Takeshi wanted to tell her everything some restraint would be required. Takeshi allowed himself to laugh slightly at the idea of a new symbol popping up stating that she had managed to complete a level up though he wanted to get more serious with her.

“Asuka, you need to learn that you will not change how you feel you will just become aware that you have skills that you did not before. You need to understand that time will just change you, I never think that I get stronger I just thing I become better at protecting those I care about…”

Takeshi brought a pause to his lips closing his eyes he opened them once more and allowed himself to have the Mangekyo Sharingan active, his red eyes glowed with the power that was contained within them as he glanced to the younger Uchiha. Eye contact was a lot of things that people would be avoided by the Uchiha. Takeshi allowed himself a few minutes to relax as he looked at Asuka it seemed that he would need to be direct as such he would give her a chance to prove herself.

“Asuka, go and request Kenshin, Main Branch Sennin. When you meet this man, I want you to request a Genin exam. If you pass the exam and move yourself further, I will do another tutor session with you. I will show you the true power of the Jutsu and introduce you to Tsukiyomi and Amatarasu. Only if you pass the exam.”

With that Takeshi stood up from his chair and allowed himself to smile at Asuka, he hoped that she would prove herself worthy of this challenge. He wanted to see how much she would be willing to push herself to learn the secrets of the ANBU branch.

[TWC: 1,811/1,500]
[Topic Left]
[Asuka reccomended for the Genin Exam]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka lowered er head and smiled, Takeshi was right. Time and hard work was all she needed, maybe one day she would look back to how she was and simply be happy at how much she had grown. She would definetly become stronger, more suited to the ones she cared about. She would show Takeshi how much she can grow.

The next message took her off guard. Request a Genin Exam? Was she ready to finally graduate? This was a huge step, especially since she would be a full fledged ninja. A true ninja. Besides, Takeshi offered a tutor once she graduated to show her the extent of the Sharingan. The true extent. She proudly looked back up and quickly stood up once Takeshi started to leave, she bowed deeply showing respect. "I will not let you down Lord Hokage, thank you for the tutor." Once the Hokage left she started walking out too with a big smile on her face. This was awesome and she hoped it would be repeated once again.

[WC=2,500/1,500]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back