Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Uchiha vs Uchiha [PVT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
White robes gently swayed in the wind as he stood on top of the statue of the Uchiha, it had come time for this last test, a test that was more than just about fighting. It was about facing fear, facing the odds, even in losing it was about standing tall. That is the test that waited for Asuka, and her test stood on the statue of the clan head. The white and red robes of the Hokage swaying gently as the sound of crashing water hit the bottom into the pool, it was a tranquil place but had seen so many years of change.

“Well Asuka, this is your final test, let's see if you're going to be late or turn up on time.”

Takeshi stood there watching the sun slowly set and knew full well that he still had a whole world to explore, and that was going to be his task in the future, even he came to understand and acknowledge that. But this was his relinquishment of a title, and a new one taking the spot up. It was time to pass that torch and in the sun set there was no better place than here to do so.

[Summon Asuka]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stood on the other side of the waterfall. Simply by the location she knew what was going to happen. She knew what the next moments would entail. It had been a long road to get here, a long and hard road, but she was ready. Ready to face the next chapter. Asuka scratched the back of her head as she took a defensive stance.

"I'm not late." She spoke with a smile on her face "But you do know this is basically pointless right? Like I swore to you all those years ago." She took a deep breath "I'm not going to fight you."

Her expression spoke volumes on her resolve. Ever since the day she betrayed his trust, she swore never to fight this man again. And she would keep her word. But that doesnt mean she would make it easy for him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smiled towards Asuka, it seemed that she had got the message and was ready, though the defensive stance was not what was going to be expected of Asuka. She had to prove herself and the mantle that came with it. Takeshi remembered his trial this way, and right now he wouldn't have Asuka betray his last wish as Hokage with an oath that now she needed to forgive and forget. As he allowed the robes to be shrugged off and fall down to the bottom of the waterfall standing dressed in the Shinobi gear of a member of Leaf as he nodded towards her.

"When I found you as a student, you bent the knee to my Clan, to my will. My will now is to serve the village and the Hokage you admire in my last act, my last challenge to you, my last test you will get from me ever, come at me here Asuka, do not hold back, grant your friend, your Hokage that request"

Preparing himself for what was going to come, normally he would shrug the challenge off but right now he knew full well that Asuka possed a challenge, and he would have to take this match serious for once.

"Do not falter here Asuka, do your duty, do me proud"

[Bmod Called]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You have found a battle mod!
Bmodnc.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your battle moderator for this battle. If you happen to have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. You can contact me either through NC or through Discord. Yet please keep in mind with my work I can react at odd times and varied in time.​

• Send, in a PM on NC, not discord, your actions, and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.
    • When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.
    • Do NOT just link your dojo, your profile or anything. I really want that information in my DM box.
Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining.

For this fight as there are multiple people, you will need to specify who are your allies and who are your enemies in your opening actions.

This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish.
I am human which means mistakes can happen; feel free to point these out!
Let's enjoy!​

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Participants
AsukaTakeshi
HP: 36.000 - 720 - 517,5 - 225 - 51 = 34.487
CP:
36.000 - 1000 - 17.500 = 17.500
Cloak barrier:

AP:

Maintains:

- Umbra Servus
- Ring of fire
- Elemental Cloak

Social distancing
HP: 39.000
CP:
33.000 - 2970 - 1854 - 3600 = 24.576

AP:

Maintains:
- Black blockade

Not so Social distancing with Anubis

Asuka Clone 1Asuka Clone 2Asuka Clone 3CloneCloneClone
HP: 2.916
CP: 2.916

CP: 5

Maintains:

Maintains:

Maintains:
x​
x​
x​

Contract​
Takeshi Contract Anubis​
x​
CP: 33.000

AP:

Maintains:

Not so Social distancing with Takeshi

What happened?
0 Sec - Takeshi declares Dual on Asuka
0 Sec - Takeshi uses Quick Draw and equips Signature Kensei Weapon

0 Sec - Takeshi Uses Sneak attack against Asuka (53 VS 35) Crit hits
0 Sec - Takeshi Uses Sneak attack against Asuka (44 VS 42) Hits

1 Sec - Asuka activates Elemental Cloak

2.5 Sec - Takeshi uses a Black blockade on himself.

3.5 Sec - Asuka uses Ring of Fire on herself.

5.24 sec - Takeshi enters Kindred Fusion mode

6.5 Sec - Asuka uses Umbra Servus and summons 3 clones

8.75 Sec - Takeshi summons Anubis

Notes:
Asuka, Clone 1 couldn't do action by running out of time.

I am human! If you spot anything or have questions, please DM me on NINPOCHO, not Discord! Thank you

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 2
Participants
AsukaTakeshi
HP: 34.487 - 4.992 - 217,5 - 217,5 - 35 - 5,362 - 5,362 - 6,187 - 1,650 - 618,7 = 9.806
CP:
17.500 + 2.916 + 2.916 + 2.916 - 910 = 25.338
Cloak barrier:
750 - 750 = 0

AP:

Maintains:

- Bound
HP: 39.000 - 1,236 = 37.764
CP:
24.576 - 1.092 - 1,980 - 1,112 - 1,854 = 18.538

AP:

Maintains:

- Kindred Fusion

Chilling

Asuka Clone 1Asuka Clone 2Asuka Clone 3CloneCloneClone
HP: 2.916 - 5,742 = Poof

Maintains: poofed
HP: 2.916 - 5,742 = poof

HP: 2.916 - 5,742 = poof

x​
x​
x​

Contract​
Takeshi Contract Anubis​
x​
CP:
33.000 - 205 - 1375 = 31.420

AP:

Maintains:
-
Corruption of the Earthly Plain
- Drunken Stupor

What happened?
0 sec - Takeshi drops Black Blockage
0 sec - Asuka drops Ring of Fire

0,83 sec - Anubis equips Weapon.

2.5 sec - Asuka attempts to hit Takeshi with Daunt, Takeshi used Body Switch with Kiwari Target.

2,72 sec - Takeshi uses Scorn of Aquarius with Spread against All Asuka’s. (53 VS 41) Hits (58 VS 36 ) Crit hit (46 VS 25) Hits (41 VS 32) Hits.
  • Clone A. poofs away
  • Clone B. Poofs away
  • Clone C. Poofs away

2,90 sec - Takeshi uses sneak attack against Asuka (43 vs 26) Hits

3,15 sec - Takeshi uses sneak attack against Asuka (57 VS 30) Crit hits

3,33 sec - Anubis uses Hidden action against Asuka (31 VS 32) Partial Hit 25%
Asuka is aware of Genjutsu: Drunken Stupid

5.5 sec - Asuka activates Life corrosion

5.68 sec - Takeshi uses Fist of Sin (WRATH) against Asuka (44 vs 38) Hits (47 vs 36) Hits
5.68 sec - Takeshi combo’s into Glacial Shot with Quick Switch. (46 vs 30) Hits and bound.

8.33 sec - Anubis uses hidden action against Asuka. (43 VS 33) Hits
Checks of bodies:
Check on body 1. (26 VS 23) Asuka is not aware
Check on body 2. (32 VS 21) Asuka is not aware
Check on body 3. (28 VS 23) Asuka is not aware
Check on body 4. (27 VS 29) Asuka is beware this one is a fake.

Notes:
Asuka, couldn't do declare dual because it's round 2. not begin of the fight.
Asuka couldn't body switch as clones are gone.
Asuka couldn't do actions due to bound.

I am human! If you spot anything or have questions, please DM me on NINPOCHO, not Discord! Thank you

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 3
Participants
AsukaTakeshi
HP: 9.806 - 37,5 - 8,250 - 8,250 - 9,075 = -15.806,5
CP: 25.338

AP:

Maintains:

ight want to see a doctor after this...
HP: 37.764
CP:
18.538 - 2,970 - 2,475 - 2,970 = 10.123

AP:

Maintains:

- Kindred Fusion

Chilling

Contract​
Takeshi Contract Anubis​
x​
CP: 31.420

AP:

Maintains:
-
Corruption of the Earthly Plain
- Drunken Stupor

What happened?
0.83 sec - Anubis uses basic strike against Asuka (35 vs 34) partial hit
1 sec - Takeshi uses Raijin's Vengence against Asuka (44 vs 34) hits Takeshi then combo's into Chirori Control - Spear (50 vs 27) hits. Takeshi uses combo mastery to then combo into Vaporization (52 vs 27) Hits, 'Radiation' and 'Sear' effects. 16% hits, burn baby burn.

Asuka already KO. This was it, the show is over.

Notes:
Asuka, you did make the unbound check at 2.5 seconds, sorry you didn't last that long :(

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The fight was all but over, it started and finished so quickly, it was like his past all over again, though less than a minute had passed both times everything seemed to go slow. Letting the form that was around him slowly disappear so that once more he stood as his normal self he hopped across to where Asuka had been as Anubis waited up beside him.

Takeshi leaned over Asuka, checking for a pulse he sighed to himself. As a memory of Umashi flooded back. The third Hokage had been in the same position after there fight, but the man had left the village, he was staying for Asuka sake. So many questions he wanted answers for, a man he looked up to had left with things unanswered, why couldn't he tell him how tough the job really was? why not advise him on his role? he looked up to a man that walked away from Leaf. Was he damned by that same fate. More so surprised by the droplets that hit Asuka's unconscious body as he raised his hand to his face and found he was crying at the memory, the wound still so painful even to this day.

"Umashi, I needed you so much more than you know. I will never get the chance to tell you that"

“What are you rambling about Uchiha?”

The Jackal's voice echoed around him as he glanced back at the wolf before standing up holding the unconscious body of Asuka in his arms. He turned and started walking to the village as he looked for the contract to follow both of them walking towards Leaf. He smiled slightly as he held Asuka in his arms.

“Well done, you stood your ground, your ready for the mantle that is going to be yours, just remember no matter what happens and what comes at you the lesson here is standing your ground. Stand tall where others would run, that is the key to being a Kage”

Heading back quickly to the village he allowed Anubis to take Asuka the rest of the way to the hospital, as he headed to his own home to recover from the fight, never showing it but it took it out of him these days. It seemed like the past had finally come full circle inside of Leaf, this was how it should be a chapter complete.

[Topic Left]
[Asuka taken to Hospital]
[MFT:399]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back