Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Uchiha's New Years Party [Requesting: Uchiha Takeshi, Uchiha Asuka, Keiji, Sazuki Noa, Uchiha Hoheto, Manzo, Nanjirou Soku]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
newyear.jpg
Yuki fiddled at the hem of her dress nervously as she took one last look in the mirror before being happy with what she saw, it had been a long time since she last has people to entertain and she was more than just a little on edge. Getting up from the seat at her vanity she took a deep breath and readied herself to leave the room. Beyond the threshold of the door, the halls of the Uchiha Mansion were bustling with activity, maid rushed with arms full of decorations, retainer's voices could be heard calling after the other members of staff.

"Lady Yuki, I just wanted to get your approval on the table cloth fabric?" A plum red-faced maid stopped in front of her both her arms were draped with to different types of ebony fabric, she looked flush and the Haku could clearly see she had been rushing around. "I personally think that the velvet would match the other decorations perfectly," Her eyes were big, round, and a lovely shade of blue as she addressed the Mistress of the house.

"Then that is the one that I would go for," To say that Yuki was invested in the fabric of the table cloth would be a gross exaggeration. The maid rushed off back to her duties, "Oh before you go, have you made sure that the guests have received their invitations?"

"Yes, Miss,"

"Excellent," The female walked away down the corridor towards the large central staircase, looking down on the foot traffic that filled the hallway, to and from the kitchen and the dining room. Anyone would think we are inviting 100 people, I highly doubt we need all of this food She thought to herself seeing the large platters of food being cargo to and fro. I need a glass of wine.

The female made her way down the grand staircase doing her best not to be flattened by the stampede of waiter and chiefs that had pretty much taken over her home, after the successful navigation obstacle course that was the main foyer she managed to reach the door of her and Takesi's study opening the door and sneaking in and closed the door behind her, she walked elegantly across the floor towards a large lacquer cabinet which housed the good stuff. Yuki eyed over the contents before making a choice on the vintage she wanted and pours herself a glass of wine and watched as the blood-red liquid filled the glass, she picked it up taking to the desk as she reclined in the large leather chair.

Much better She thought enjoying the temporary peace that the study offered.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked into the Uchiha clan house past the gate greeters who bowed slightly to him as he approached, as he entered into the main house he almost broke into a small laugh as he looked around watching all the maids hustle and bustle and the butlers getting ready. Sighing he knew full well that Yuki had gone overboard as always, but that wasn’t an issue to him realistically he liked the house being like this, stopping one of the maids that were walking by and he caught her attention quickly.

“Excuse me where is the Lady of the House?”

“In the office I believe, we are just sorting the last few bits that she wanted before guests arrive I think she was just getting herself ready”

Sighing internally at the information that she was probably at the expensive alcohol again. He needed to find a new place to hide the good stuff, as the office wasn’t the best place for it to be. Walking into the room he looked towards Yuki and admired her from a distance, before walking up behind her and wrapping a hand around her waist.

“At the good liquor store once again I see, you know I won’t be Hokage much longer, my pay will go down and we will have to think about saving money where we can. Pour me one while you are there, bottom right is the good whiskey. I will go get changed”

With that little joke he turned on his heels and headed to the bedroom, the Hokage robes tailing him as he walked off, heading into the bedroom he allowed himself to get changed into something more comfortable. Hanging the robes up he changed into the traditional attire of the Uchiha clan house, the logo displayed on the back of the robes.

With him being done he walked back to join Yuki in the office and waited for their guests to arrive.

[Topic Entered]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had a fit inside his own room... Going back and forth as he tried to find the correct pieces of his suit. He wanted to represent a bit reasonable. But he was blind for such a short while... That by the time he found his way down, he was giving up being a little bit representative. " Uhm.. mom... dad..?" He would call out and a main would say that they were in the room over. "Ah... uhmm.." There he stood with his hair in a mess, he had tried to make something decent of it with an elastic. He had put on a different coat then his smoking coat. "I think... I did well? But I can't see..." His eyes these days had a glaze over them as his Byakkugan had given out, but by sounds he was at least somewhat able to find the way around the house.

Nao had gotten the invitation and was staring towards it, in annoyance towards Sai who looked at him. "It will be fine.." Sai tried to say but was greeted with a glare. "Uchiha's... Why... Just why..." He placed it to the side as he took a sip of his tea. " C'mon.." Sai tried to spurt him a little to live. "This will be good, jsut go, behave, get out..." "You know damn well they cannot behave... if they will do the same again... I will body switch out of the place and go away." Sai tried to calm the other down a little and drag his ass to get dressed for the occasion. "Tsk.." Nao sounded as he started to move around the place. Soon he found himself combing his hairs towards a decent uptie and a 3 piece suit. "They can--" "Nao-San, I do not wish to do this but.. If you do not go I will go and tell them myself 'and tell them how you hav--" " okay fine! But you do not tell them that!" Nao started out harsh towards Sai, but Sai knew damn well he was able to do so.

After a while Nao stood outside the place, staring at the symbol. "Just... why am I doing this..?" The Kami floating beside Nao had been humming happily, even he tried to dress up the best, but further then his cleanest battle clothing he didn't get far. "I will be beside you.. Besides, what happened in the past is the past." "Yea... right..." One more breath and he walked to the door to knock it.

OOC said:
WC: 422 MFT!

[entered with NPC Izumi after OK from Takeshi and Yuki]
Izumi speech
Izumi Thought

Nao Speech
Nao Thoughts

Sai Speech
Sai Thoughts

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The invitation came as a surprise as first. Soku had not been expecting anything so formal really but it made for a nice change of events from the hectic work schedule that seemed to be a routine at this point. The kunoichi had wrote back graciouslly accpeting the kind offer as she walked the paved streets of Konohagakure, the esteemed and lavish structures that made up the Uchiha clan grounds coming into view shortly enough. She stopped for a second viewing it taking in the scenery and everything with it. She held nothing but the deepest respect for those who harbored residence here. Asuka, a sister like her own, they had been through thick and thin together, Takeshi, probably one of the more remarkable Hokages the village had seen and then there was also Hoheto, a part of her was wondering if he would be here. Soku would most certainly be pleased if he decided to show, it had been a while since the two of them had gotten a chance to see eacher, that much was certain,a smile resting on her lips.

Dressed in the light blue robes of the Santaru, the clouds that decorated the garb clearly visible on both the front and back, her hair had been pinned up intto a bun with a red rose hair pin that held it together and a small glittering blue beaded necklace that rested around her chest. Tucked into the ceremonial belt that was attached at her mid-section, a small sheathed decorative dagger rested, the handle gold and bronze plated. It was quite the formal attire but one she found appropiate for something such as this. The Uchiha clan was one of the more honored groups around the village and though Nibachi had not seen why such things were necessary, Soku refused to be the sore thumb that stuck out from the others as she approached the entrance nodding at the greeters who manned the interest. "Nanjirou Soku, requesting attendance at the request of Yuki-sama and the Fourth Hokage."

Soon enough, the captain found herself within the grounds that the Uchiha clan called home as she was led through. She had been here only one time before and that in itself had been a very pleasant experience. Soku assembled in the prescribed location that was intended for the guest and she had to look around with an impressed eye. It seemed they had spared nothing in an attempt to decorate the place. The place had been decked out and Soku was no expert on this sort of stuff but even she knew when something was worth complimenting. Hopefully, she was on time and not just foolishly early. Or late. Not that that Soku had never been guilty of that but at things like these, she always tended to get overly nervous. It was nice of them however to host this, Soku thought to herself. A nice little-send off into the new era. A new era for Konohagaure.

[Topic entered]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka hurried along down the maple town towards the Clan Houses. Her white kimono, adorned with beautiful pink sakura flowers were perfect for the Occasion.Her hair straightened with the sides moved into some kinf of ribbon. A smaller red ribbon adorned the top of her head. Her traditional sandles glittering on the floor as she moved towards the lan house. Her nervousness showing since it was an invitation from one of if not the most important person in her life. Her sensei.

It had been quite a bit since she had seen her, considering the busy times that had come with her new position but she had never forgotten the reality of the situation that if it wasn't for that particular haku she wouldn't be where she was right now. She had entertained the idea of bringing her glitter bombs to try and liven up the situation but, thankfully, she realized that maybe ending up as the ice sculpture wouldn't be the best way to spend the evening.

She stopped meters from the front door, in reality she was a bit nervous on the occasion. Her sensei had organized her which meant this would be the perfect opportunity to impress her. Or rather, to not make a full of herself for bringing the wrong thing... again. She took a deep breath. "Allright Asuka, it doesn't really matter. Just go in." Without thinking it twice she simply entered the premises.

As soon as she entered the first person who she saw was Izumi. The medical chief who she hadn't seen in a very long time. Takeshi's adopted son if she remembered correctly. With a smile on her face she waved. "Izummiii!" She jumped forward a few paces grabbing his hand and shaking it throughouly. "Haven't seen you in a while. How have you been? You've been eating well? How's the wife? You got a wife? Sorry, I'm nervous. Me nervous? Never. You know me, pranks and all." She kept throughouly laughing throughout the weird exchange. The nervousness getting to her demenor as she moved to the next person. Nao.

"Naoooo! Haven't seen you in my bar again. Did I make that bad drinks? Hopefully,those classes you've been doing have been doing so well. Other cray cases come along?" She shook his hand as she kept laughing.

"And who might you be?" She asked to the floating body. "Didn't know ghosts existed. Kinda cute though, not gonna lie. Hope Nao didn't kill you. ha... haha.... Sorry, nervous. I'm Asuka, nice to meet you" (NOTE= Only if the ghostly body is visible.)

Then she went over to her big sis, hiding behind her as she patted her head. "Hi Big Sis." She spoke with a smile on her face. "Hey, hey. If I fuck up and end up as a popsicle again... please unfreeze me with your zapping abilities."

WIth that she moved on to the main party. The hosts. Asuka hid her hands inside her Kimono sleeves as she slowly and gracefully, or as graceful as a nervous person could be, towards the hosts. First slightly bowing to Takeshi "Takeshi, been a few hours since I last saw you. Would've come sonner but apparently the paperwork never stops." WIth that she bowed even deeply to the actual owner of the house. "Sensei-sama. I've never been that good for parties... and I didn't know what to bring." She started moving her hands inside her Kimono. Bringing out a storage seal with each pass. "Brought drinks, best thing I got at the bar, plates, napkins, eh... ballons... glitter." She kept bringing out different storage cards for a few minutes, naming different party items that would be included in either a casual or formal setting. This girl clearly wasn't the social type. She sighed, a smile on her face. "It's very good to see you both."

[Topic Entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Recently Minamoto Suyashi had been seen around the village again. Working outside of his home rather than being in the house with his wife and kid. Things had been alright, quiet since Mikasa left, or rather, he hadnt heard anything in years from her. Alas, traitors were just that... and they would not have any merit on what Sushi would want to do or care for. He was a member of Konoha, a mist refugee, but his body and life's work was all here. His family. Friends. Ambitions all tied to Leaf Village. Over the last decade he had worked himself to the bone to become something more... and he'd done that. He'd participated in the Student Tournament when he was a kid, had a good chance to win, but injuries sustained... Oh well, Tonight was a different night, and Sushi was out dressed down in a custom robe with his clan's symbol etched behind him Physically he looked like he never stopped working his body... and mentally his research devoted to the Medical Branch with his Canines attempted to save lives.

However, nights like tonight, were different. He'd received a note that there was an event to be done tonight. The first Lady Yuki and Her husband, and a man that Sushi looked up to, Head of the Uchiha Clan, Takeshi. Maybe a man that was more misunderstood in his passions and calloused behaviour at some points but someone worthy of respect and loyalty. Sushi felt like it was time to show his gratitude, thinking to himself about something to give them as a gift even if he couldnt stay, he would have a child to look after, not wanting his wife to be alone for the call to a new year. So Sushi collected a carriage and he rode with them, it'd taken Sushi quite sometime to do but he managed to make a carriage full of the Potato Moonshine his mother had passed to him before she passed away.

At any pace, With Hardy Homegrown Moonshine in tow with a caravan of carriages carrying Various items, Moonshine (Of Course), and some other alcoholic items, pulling up to the front of their home, he would call out, "OIOI! UCHIHA FAMILY! HAHA! MINAMOTO SUSHI HAS COME TO BRING MUCH GOOD TIDINGS AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES!", with that he would await the response from outside...

custom_horsedrawn_still2_cr_72.png

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Quit fussing, you look fine.” The winged humanoid woman wearing an evening gown, told the man as they walked down the street. He kept adjusting his outfit like he was not used to wearing something so nice and formal.

”How did I let you talk me into going to this?“ Manzo asked her. In response she simply looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him. ”Ok it wasn’t much of a push at least until I realized I needed to get dressed up. Wearing formal robes of office was one thing but this just feels to constricting.“

She simply rolled her eyes, very blaintely as they came to the door. Upon knocking it was opened and Manzo introduced themselves. ”Manzo and guest Hannya.“ They were let and were shown to the main room. It seemed that the Hokage and his wife had outdone themselves. But Manzo knew better this was all Yuki and she had done an amazing job.

Looking around he saw a few faces that he recognized. Hannya unravel herself from his arm, spotting Asuka and went running over to her ”ASUKA“ She called out and Manzo couldn’t help but wonder how Askua felt about Hannya. Inwardly he hoped they wouldn’t be to good of friends the horrors that those two could get up to if left alone were unimaginable. Seeing that she was with Takashi went followed at a more respectful pace. ”Good Evening, Takshi-sama, Asuka. Quite the setup you have here.“

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki smiled warmly as Takeshi entered the office, there was something about his presence that instantly calmed her no matter the situation, she leant her face on his arms taking in his warmth as he wrapped her hands around her waist.

"You know I don't need all this, we could just run away and live in the woods, leave all this behind or we can go and live back on my Mom farm, I can see you making a good farmer, all that mud and chicken poop," Yuki laughed and leaned in to kiss him.

"My Lord and Lady, the guests have started to arrive" the moment was ruined as the maid entered the office, she bowed and then exited the room.

"Oh well, let's go and greet our adoring audience." She picked up her glass and walked back into the hall, Izumi was the first one that she saw, it was clear that he was still struggling with his newfound lack of sight, it was clear in his hair but she fixed it for him before walking into the entrance hall, Asuka and Soku were already mingling with each other "Hello you two go get yourself some drinks I will just go the rounds and come back and join you," She glided passed them seeing a man that she didn't recognize which is guessed must have been Nao, it was the only name on her list that she didn't know. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Nao, please make yourself comfortable, help yourself to anything to drink we will....." Yuki was interrupted by what she could only describe as horses and wagons? "Please excuse me," She bowed before taking off in the direction of the noise, waving at Manzo on the way past.

Running slightly Yuki made it outside seeing a caravan of wagons entering the walls of the Uchiha Complex, she looked a little slack-jawed as to what was happened, then she heard a voice that she had not heard for a very long time.

"SUSHI!" Her face beamed as the male stepped into view. "What on earth is all this?"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smiled back to her as he gently swirled the drink in his hand as he looked down at it listening to Yuki as he spoke to him, seeing how interesting the world really was going. He allowed his smiles to broaden on his lips as he listened to soft words that she spoke to him. That thought seemed to be going through his mind now retirement had settled him in, though he had to admit he planned on staying around and helping the Hokage. After all, he was supposed to be teaching Asuka the ropes.

"You know, I never considered myself to be a farmer type much, but that thought could be fun, just rocking in the chair on the porch for once. Wouldn't you miss the cherry tree? The house, the people? I know that as much as I want to go and just vanish I would miss this place too much, after all, we made a home here. Hell we did the Academy together and started in a team together, kinda the dream story to my life actually and here we are another year in and another year older my love"

The maid broke the talk between the two of them, as she watched Yuki walk off to great people, he took a sip from the drink for a few moments keeping himself to himself before turning back around and walking to follow Yuki. Takeshi joined her in welcoming those that had arrived. As he looked towards the group it seemed that Asuka and Soku once again were never apart. He pondered for a few seconds if their relationship was more than what they made it out. Shaking the thought out of his head for a second he walked up to them.

"Great to see you both made it, please enjoy, a lot will change this year and I do want to hope you the best in however this year takes the two of you, you have my full blessings and the best year to you"

Sipping his drink he wandered off leaving the two ladies to their business. Looking for the next guest he allowed to walk towards Nao but was stopped before he heard a shout from Yuki, heading in that direction he was almost struck with a ghost, or what he considered to be a ghost. Pausing for a few minutes he walked over to the man as every step he took the smile on his face got broader and broader.

"I don't believe it, can that really be you? Suyashi damn man, look at us we both have aged so much. God who would have thought this moment would come. And I see that you brought the good stuff, you always had this way of showing off didn't you. Well you outdid yourself this time you old bastard"

Takeshi smiled as he did something that very few people would have seen from the Hokage, let alone though actually possible for the head of the Uchiha house. He wrapped his arms around Suyashi and pulled the man into a deep embrace. Hugging him tightly for a few minutes he released him.

"Let's get drunk, reminisce and talk about the old times, plus I heard the drinks from you really are the best around"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was rather glad that his mom got to him to fix at least his hair. "Thanks... at least I can represent the Uchiha house like this now." But there was something rather unusual... "Izummiii!" He tensed up as he heard Asuka being as loud as that and he actually covered his ears for a moment. "Haven't seen you in a while. How have you been? You've been eating well? How's the wife? You got a wife? Sorry, I'm nervous. Me nervous? Never. You know me, pranks and all." She came in like a wrecking ball breaking down the peace that was here for a moment, just a moment. "Eah... y.yea... Some things aspired, turned blind and cannot see well unless I made noise.." He would laugh a little awkward as he went towards more of her direction and looked a bit sheepish.

"I am afraid to say that Hoshida and I aren't together anymore, he vanished and I do not know where to. Assumed MiA..." He would lower his gaze at that but soon put out a smile anymore. "So nope, sorry... You yourself??" He asked but before he could get an answer she was already gone. "Is that... Soku-san..?" He muttered and just wait to hear and all before he would hum softly so softly no one actually heard, but he could at least see. "OIOI! UCHIHA FAMILY! HAHA! MINAMOTO SUSHI HAS COME TO BRING MUCH GOOD TIDINGS AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES!" "Who... the hell.." Carefully Nao went outside to look just like his mom was doing at this point. "W-wa..." He saw this odd thing he never saw before. 'Who was he again...?'

"Naoooo! Haven't seen you in my bar again. Did I make that bad drinks? Hopefully, those classes you've been doing have been doing so well. Other cray cases come along?" "No not really, just been really busy with paper stuff and... to tell the truth, I am horrible with alcohol and don't even the way home from last time..." He laughed a bit awkward and saw she already moved along to his contract. "And who might you be? Didn't know ghosts existed. Kinda cute though, not gonna lie. Hope Nao didn't kill you. ha... haha.... Sorry, nervous. I'm Asuka, nice to meet you" "The name is Excursai, Sai for short. I am Nao's Kami Contract... so... not exactly a ghost, if anything he resembles a past acquaintance of me." And there the wrecking ball went again. "She is nervous..." "Yup..." Those two were reacting towards each other before the lady of the house came around. Nao his gaze went over towards her.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Nao, please make yourself comfortable, help yourself to anything to drink we will....." In his mind, he could feel Sai's gaze and words... Which he made a soft bow. "The pleasure is mine to receive such an invitation to a party like this and to meet the hostess in person. I do have to admit I didn't see this coming so soon." The invitation he meant as he was newly appointed. Something outside was happening and just a moment later the hostess excused herself and Nao made way towards Soku. "Long time no see... Hungover?"

OOC said:
Nao Speech
Nao Thoughts

Sai Speech
Sai thoughts

Izumi Speech
Izumi thoughts

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"I would hope by now you would have learned not to get on people's bad side, Asuka than I wouldn't have to unfreeze you from anything or anyone." Soku said flicking her forehead smirking. She didn't even want to know what things she had done or might have been doing that would warrant such an action. "Just keep your pranks to yourself here or that might become a reality." She would whiper in an undertone a couple of seconds before people began to trickle in one by one and raised one eyebrow at the peculiar looking woman that greeted Asuka. Wings? Probably a contract of some kind, the thought was quickly diminshed from her head the hosts made themselves known.

"Thank you, Yuki-sama, it is a-" A eruption and cacaphony of what could only best be described as god knew what on earth what sound was resounded from outside and Soku cast a concerned glance towards where she had come in from nodding as the woman left. The voice sounded familar, but at the same time not, she couldn't quite place it frowning for a bit before turning her attention back only to find Takeshi had joined their fray if only for a moment. "You as well, Takeshi-sama. You have done quite the marvelous job with the place if I do say so myself." With that, the man seemed to stride after his counterpart. Whoever was out there was going to have an earful to answer to, she almost winced at the thought but quickly replaced with a grin. A grin that spread from ear to ear upon seeing Sazuki Nao, she had not forgotten their brief interaction in the bar.

"Nao!" The Captain said a bit more forcefully than she normally would, it just tumbled out. She let out a tinkling laugh at his inquiry waving it off although she cast an eye at some of the exquiste drinks put on display. "Something tells me I will be after this celebration. How have you been? Nice to see you somewhere else than the Byoin." She nodded vehemently at the assertion. All those physicians and medic-nins, it was like they never left. They lived and breathed the hospital scene but then again, Soku was sure it was the same thing with her and the ANBU so she couldn't really blame him. The woman nodded her head towards whatever was happening outside "Who do you reckon's out there causing such a ruckus?" It took a lot of a courage to enter in the manner the stranger had done, especially into the Uchiha clan compound.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back