Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Uka-Puka [Private/Uka]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Youth had returned to the missing ninja in what could only be described as some sort of catastrophic religious awakening. Koa didn't really understand it, nor did she care to question it, but others surely would; no person was capable of reverting their age. It would have to be explained at a later date, that's for sure, but for now the former chief could only drum up a vague conclusion that the creature she had interacted with was... well, as crazy as this sounds: Gott. It kind of made sense - okay, it didn't but still. She couldn't understand it but all she knew was that there now existed a very strong feeling of her belonging to something, a sensation that most devout may feel towards their deity. "Time to see Uka..." Koa would add grudgingly, brushing back her black strands as she took one final look at her youthful appearance in the mirror.

Removing herself from her accommodation, which was still under the assumption that the room had been plotted out to an old grandmother named Suki, she made her way to the hospital. Either the staff were not to question it or they could report it to the authorities, whatever.On approach to the marble, glistening hospital the woman became awash with jelly-leg syndrome. There was a nostalgia that she couldn't deny, a sense of normality that felt misplaced in the last few years. Dressed in a white summery number, the former chief made her way up the entrance stairs equipped with a summer hat and sandals to accompany her little white number. The sandals slapped against the ground before she paused, her hands curling around the lobby door handles; she was nervous.

Throwing caution to the side she moved past her fear, and through the lobby which was busy as always. Koa still remembered where Uka's office was but that was mainly because of that fat piece of shit she called an assistant. Regardless, the woman probably wasn't on shift. Koa made her way into the Sennin's office, barging in and taking a seat in front of the desk as she waited for the absent Sennin. News of the former chief making an appearance would surely reach the Sennin's ears quickly... Hopefully.

thatssotrue_com_1257_1329759570.gif

[Crap is crap.]
[Topic Entered]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yet another day filled with more work than a person should normally be tasked with. Visits, documents, check-ups, overseeing surgeries and the list just went on. Hell this was even before lunchtime. How long was Uka going to be able to handle this for? It had been months since she got this position and since then there had not been a single day of rest. It was all work work and more work. The idea of just not coming in or just plain quitting had more than went through her mind, but if she did that who would take up her job. Her Chiefs weren't fit for the position and she dreaded to think what would happen if one of them were to get into power. Dangerous was the least of her worries. Come on now after all who the hell brings a lion to a hospital?!?

"Excuse me, Sennin-sama. Some woman apparently barged into your office." Her thoughts got cut short by one of the nurses stopping her midway down one of the never ending corridors of the hospital. Who could it possibly be? There weren't many people who knew where her tiny office was outside of those who had worked with her, so it had to be something important. Then again if it really was important someone would have called her. Strange. "Thank you for telling me. I'll go see what the issue is."<i></i> Uka smiled gently before heading off towards the room. It really made her wonder who it was. Oh well she would know more than soon enough

The door of the office opened quickly to reveal a woman wearing a black suit with a black tie and a white shirt. Her golden hair was tied in a long ponytail, which made a rather beautiful contrast with her green eyes. A long white lab coat was trailing behind her and a purple wristband was visible on her right hand over a pair of black gloves. "Anything I can help you with?"<i></i> Uka asked with a smile as she headed towards her desk and stopped just to its side without sitting down. She had no idea who the woman sitting at her desk was, but she seemed somewhat oddly familiar. Maybe it was some acquaintance of hers, but she had changed? Possibly. After all the sennin was the one who had changed so much over time. From a socially-awkward girl to a figure of authority people were able to respect. It truly was strange how much a person could change if they were forced to. Then again change isn't always a good thing. There are times when it would be better to just stay the way you are. That is if at all possible really. "No need to be shy."<i></i> The medic added, her smile still gentle and warm as it had been so long ago.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Uka-" Koa would pause at the sudden appearance of the Sennin, or whom she thought was the Sennin. The former chief squinted her eyes as the woman stood at the side, in a room that was designated for the leader of the medical branch. "Eh, sorry." She would say politely with a face depicting absolute confusion, indicated with a burrowed brow and narrowed eyes. "I was looking for the Sennin Uka." Koa would say politely before getting up and examining the woman, pondering what happened to her former boos - maybe this woman was the Sennin and perhaps Uka had been fired, retired or dead. "Unless you know where she is, that is."

"I was once a member of this branch, and very briefly, Medical Chief." The words just rolled off of her tongue, "I left the village for a little while mind you... I'm here to return back home. I needed to meet with Uka." Koa would brush over the fact that she was a missing-nin, a person destined to be executed under Iwagakure law; something that didn't particularly bother her considering the former chief had information on other missing-nin. "I thought that she would be here, to be honest, I think you guys may have just relocated all the offices. I'm not entirely sure." In all honesty, Koa didn't really know what would happen after this meeting - she expected no welcoming party, no banners, a parade or even a cake. The former chief was a missing-nin, and somehow who betrayed the village she swore loyalty to.

Koa was here after all to help kill the Kage and protect Haruka.

"Anyway, I best go and find out where she has is, sorry anyway."
<i></i>

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Yes?"<i></i> Uka replied, but it seemed like the woman hadn't heard her. All in all things considered this was quite the funny situation, however there was one thing that was really bothering her. Who was this person? She seemed oddly familiar, but the sennin couldn't actually put her finger on it. A light chuckle escaped her as the medic just watched saying nothing. Sometimes it was just good to have a laugh, considering how rare the opportunity for that was becoming. She would clear everything up eventually but first some time to relax was necessary. However that time appeared to be quite short. The more the woman spoke the more Uka began to piece things together.

A former member of the branch, who was a chief and was looking for her specifically. There wasn't that many people who quit and most of them did so because they had no other choice or old age, but the woman in front of her was young, maybe even younger than herself. Maybe she was someone who had left before she became chief? No it couldn't be since she was looking for her specifically. There were very few people who actually fit that description really, but over thinking things or making a wrong conclusion was never really a good thing. 'Time to play detective' She grinned evily for just a second before returning to her old smile. "She is here yes and this is indeed her office."<i></i> Uka added as Koa prepared to leave. As strange as the situation was and could become it was funny, which was how the sennin wanted to keep it. That however didn't mean she couldn't try and get a little bit more information. "And that won't really be necessary."<i></i> She added again as she sat down on the corner of her desk, gesturing for Koa to sit down again. "This is indeed my office and has been for quite a while now since the old Sennin disappeared. So again what can I help you with?"<i></i> Her smile disappeared quickly, leaving only a serious expression, but not one that held any real intentions rather one that was waiting for an answer. "Taking into account you are looking specifically for me and know where my office is then we must have met before, but I can't seem to recall where or when. To be honest I can't even recall who you are."<i></i> Uka let out a light chuckle. "I've been too busy since I got promoted and haven't really had any time, so you'll have to forgive me for forgetting who you are"<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wait, this was Uka? Koa would make haste, turning around to face the Sennin with a suspicious gaze. Something didn't really feel right but then again was it so hard to believe, after all this time, a person could change from point A to B drastically? After all, the former chief was a testament to how people could change physically within a short period of time. "You look different." Koa would say politely before giving the woman a smile. "Although, mind you I have experienced my fair share of physical changes but lets not get into that." The former chief would clear her throat, moving towards the Sennin, "I'm Hakuryoku Koa, former Medical Chief to Iwagakure." She would say pretty matter of fact; unafraid of the consequences of her words and how they might lead her into trouble.

"You know, the one who left the village? I'm coming home." It didn't really matter what the Sennin thought of Koa or how she had conducted herself in their previous meeting; all that mattered was her true intentions. Now that Haruka was ready to square up to Endo, the Kage of Iwa, there was s stark possibility - no - there wasn't a possibility of Haruka becoming the new Kage but it would be a rather matter of fact yes, she would be the new leader. "I'm not looking for my old job back, that's a given, I'll be lucky if I can escape the law with just a beheading." She would say jokingly but, you know, that shit wasn't a joke - she'd probably be killed. "I'm going to leave soon and find an Anbu, I need to go to jail after all for my crimes. I'm here to repent and punish myself, as the law requires." And Koa was serious, if the village were to let her away with her crimes then what example would they set for those who may be tempted to walk along the line of doing good or bad?

"To be honest, they should've already found me by now. I'm surprised they haven't. I guess they need a little shake up, no?"

Koa would bow graciously to her former Sennin before heading to the door, "I only came to see if you were doing well Uka... And I'm glad that you are. I believe our branch will survive under your guidance. Oh, and also... If you could possibly be present during my trial - that would be great."

It was a flying visit, for sure, but one not without reason. Koa needed to see Uka, just to let her know that she had come home, but maybe it was down to the former chief not being clear enough but... She did want her old job back and some part of her was hoping that it could be given to her once more. Alas, the world was cruel and the events that had made Koa's story thus far were not able to allow the former chief to become a Medical Chief or perhaps even a citizen again. "Maybe when I'm out of jail, I could see about volunteering or something... Anyway, see you around Uka."

And with that, she left.

[Topic Left.]
<i></i>

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I guessed as much. There aren't that many people who fit that description so well. I'll take your previous remark as a compliment, which it hopefully was."<i></i> Uka smiled at her former chief just as she would normally. The air about the woman had really changed since the last time they met. It truly was strange how much a person would change in such a short amount of time. It really was. Then again it was even stranger that Koa had come back to a place such as this. There were so many dangers involved it was completely illogical alas such are human beings. Often out actions just don't make sense, but it is because of that we have survived this long.

It really was strange how funny Uka found the situation now. A while ago she might have been furious, but now she didn't care. The irony of it all had swept her up completely. "Still on your self-righteous horse I see. Well don't do anything to stupid. There weren't any real reports of you doing anything hostile, so I'm guessing you'll be fine."<i></i> She shrugged slightly without moving from her seat on top of the desk. What reason did she have to try and stop Koa? None at all simple as. Uka held no connection to who was in charge at all, but rather to the people. She couldn't care less who was holding titles or calling shots. Well that is as long as those decisions didn't end up harming those who couldn't protect themselves. "Seems like you managed to clear your head at least."<i></i> She grinned, crossing her arms on her chest before adding yet another quick remark. "Well as much as someone like you can."<i></i>

"Just don't go doing something stupid again and I'll see what i can do."<i></i> The Sennin grinned slightly more. It was strange how much her way of thinking had changed, but then again so had the woman in front of her. Koa was no longer spilling stupid thoughts and ideas for sure or at least so it appeared. What was going on through her mind there was no real way to tell, but one thing was for certain at least to Uka - Koa held the people in a high regard. Someone who would walk into a village which they ran away from just to turn herself in was someone who cared there was no real other way to put it. Well what would happen would happen. Uka wasn't really planning on interfering unless things went bad, but who knew in this shitty world they all lived in. With the possibility of war around the corner now wasn't the time for petty issues like this. Who cared if a shinobi left for a while when they did absolutely nothing wrong to the village, well at least as much as the reports said. Everyone needed a break and right now Uka did as well.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back