Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Um Ex-Squeeze Me? [Ayumu]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So things had gotten... weird to say the least. After returning from training Kiri again, Yuuto went to his hotel room only to find that he had received mail. The manila envelope looked more like a mission file than anything and upon opening it, the Sonic King had found the contents inside to be a bit mind boggling. However he had honestly seen weirder, don't even get him started on the Titan proposals for what they wanted to do to Lightning Country. Anyways, the contents of the folder read as followed:
Dear Masaru Yuuto,

In the light of recent events the Village Hidden in the Clouds and the Village Hidden in the Leaves have decided to take their partnership further by not only creating a no borders Medical Program, but by exchanging Shinobi as well to take up roles as official Ambassadors and shinobi of the exchanged village. As per the following, you will be expected to:

-Swap Positions with Odaka Kaji
-Kaji will be brought into Kumogakure's Anbu Branch
-Yuuto will take leave from the Medical Division and join Konoha's Anbu Branch
-Both Shinobi will be recognized not only as soldiers, but Ambassadors of their respective villages
-Both Shinobi will spend the next 2 years fostering better relationships between Leaf and Cloud.

Yuuto continued reading, of course having to go through Kumogakure's punishable(s) if he messed up this gig. The gist of it however is that he would become an Ambassador and Leaf Anbu while Kaji became a Cloud Anbu and Ambassador. To be honest Yuuto didn't have any reservations with this, not only was he going to do something major for Kumogakure, he'd also be setting up shop for his Clan in the Fire Country and would allow him to re-investigate Yoshimitsu's whereabouts. If anything, this decision created a sense of opportunity for Yuuto in another land while still being loyal to his mother country... (Well Mist was technically his birthplace but we not gonna spill that tea).

Yuuto had came to Ayumu's office seeking the Raikage to make sure this directive wasn't some kind of joke. It was quite the official draft and even had Kumo's seal of approval, however it could have been a prank or a really haphazard decision. Either way Yuuto planned to meet it with open arms, but he wanted to be sure of the conditions behind it and if Ayumu needed anything else that was not listed on the file.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A young tan woman with glasses, clad in a grey and crimson robe approached Yuuto. "Hello are you Masaru Yuuto?", she'd say inquisitively. Yuuto replied to the woman coolly, "Why yes, I am and you are?" She'd chuckle sitting down next to Yuuto, which prompted him to move over another seat.

"Oh don't worry, I'm a lawyer, Seikon Idra. I know I know it might seem rare to find one of those since most things are handled through the shinobi, but a military village still needs people who are good with policy and law. Otherwise how do you keep order, am I right? Now whoever suggested you for this position must have foresaw that you would want to speak to the Raikage and out of understandable caution due to your previous actions we had a contingency in place , me, in case you didn't get to meet with Raikage-dono. Now as the legal counsel who helped draft this contract I will be assisting you with answering any questions and concerns you may have." She finished speaking, and then pulled out the same contract that Yuuto had in his hands.

"So you're the lawyer, who helped draft this. Hmm that's good, I guess first off before anything else I want to know why I was chosen."

"From my understanding you were chosen because of the battle you had alongside the Hokage. You showed ingenuity and talent that must have impressed the Hokage because he specifically asked for you by name." Yuuto took that in realizing what an honor this deal truly was, and the fact that Ayumu trusted him enough to be an official in this deal was flattering.

"Alright well I see, thank you, My next question is for you to please run through the logistics, well the main points. I understand the contract but I just wanted to be sure of it."

"Well that's perfectly understandable. You are to become a foreign diplomat in Leaf village. Since you will be of such high standing, and considering your shinobi rank in Kumogakure has been in every branch including special divisions of said branches such as Anbu/Medical Joint Combat Units, The OGRE Division, and even now the Harvesters. To bring you to a foreign country and treat you like a grunt would be out of line for you, or so the other drafters believed that's how you'd see it. However you will be expected to work for Konoha while the deal is in effect. So what that translates to is, you will be a foreign diplomat allotted the title of Senin in Leaf, don't ask me it's how they do it there, but you will be expected to join a branch and work under that branch. Do not confuse your status as a diplomat as a true village official, you'll have to work for that respect."

"That's not a problem, just point me in the direction you need things handled and I'll get it done. So I'll be gone for 2 years playing the role of a diplomatic soldier. I'll likely seek to help their Anbu Branch considering the medical division already has open borders with Kumogakure. Maybe we can reach an understanding for the Anbu side of things as well." she'd reply nonchalantly with..

"That's completely between Umashi and yourself. I have no say so on that matter. Now understand that you will not be allowed to spread village secrets, although it's not as if we could stop you, we feel it's impertinent to remind you who you're working for and who your home is. We do not need Konoha and Kumogakure in any issues over secondhand heresay. Make sure you do not overstep your boundaries and always follow the Hokage's orders. The outcome of this hinges on you. Now if there's nothing else you have to ask, let's get to singing these contracts." Yuuto would activate his sharingan, then take her contracts out of her hand. He'd review the notes using his new eyesight to read the words and decipher them much faster. After seeing that everything was in order he'd sign and date the papers.

"Thank you for your assistance, Ms Idra, you have a good night.", he'd get up and move to the elevator preparing to descend back to the first floor and right out the door. He'd have to go do some packing but it would be light considering the only thing he still had to his name was a big amount of cash from the demonic Miroku Akkuma.

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back