Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Umashiashikabihikoji => Inu Endo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Umashiashikabihikoji
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: Free RB (Retire)
Last Known Where-abouts: Konoha
Old IC Rank: Hokage

New Character Name: Inu Endo
Preferred Username: Inu Endo
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Uchiha
Custom Class:
The War Machine (Vet)
HP: (55+5+lvl) x stamina
CP: (50+5+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option
High:
Average: Gen DC, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Melee Accuracy

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Tsuchikage

Character Age: 25

Character's Physical Description: Standing at a mere 5'7'', the young battle tested shinobi is far from the first person chosen for looking the part of a seasoned soldier. With a lean build and muscle tone fit more for a runner than a fighter, Endo's looks are further defined by his earthy skin tone and shortly cropped dark hair. Being of mixed Arcadian and Maruishi lineage, his eyes show off this fact in their clearly foreign uncommon green color. Ironically born with average eyesight despite being born with the highly coveted sharingan gene, with the aid of glasses he manages to pull of the bookworm look quite well, for which books he typically hides in. Always pushing himself to his limits, he commonly wears wraps and bandages and training gi like garments to keep battle ready at all times. Another common feature of near any garment he wears is the Arcadian gemstone worn around his neck. Said to be a gift and a reminder of his mothers love, it never leaves his person not even in his sleep. When in battle, though he's never been a fan of using weapons, he favors the ones that work both at range and when in close proximity and so he finds himself using short-hand scythes for their quick effectiveness.

Character's Mental Description: A tactician by nature, Endo is a naturally studious person. Unfortunately due to long nights reading the strategies of heroes long gone and guides of explorers long forgotten have turned him into something of an insomniac. Sharper than most twice his age, his insightful manner has earned him the respect of not only his peers but his elders as well. A capable leader to be believed in, his intellect isn't exactly the highest in all of Iwa but the intricate ways in which many of his plans play out on the battlefield has earned him high marks from the likes of those that he admirers. Favoring the bolder styles of war, he often approaches the toughest acts with the oddest of plans that when stacked together look like sheer chaos but to him are as controlled as clay in the hands of the finest potters. Having lost both of his parents due to nomadic raids at the onset of adulthood, Endo was raised primarily by his Arcadian grandparents as his Maruishi family shunned the tainted branch that their son added to the family tree. Such a disdain for family would typically mold a person’s thinking towards hatred but, understanding human nature, he instead turned the ignorance of others into the fuel needed to love them among others even more. Big on family, Endo considers every believer in the strength of the village a brother, sister, mother and father to be protected. At times, the love he has for his people and the love of a good strategy seen through have led to many a conflict on the battlefield as his attention is split between protecting his forces and conquering his enemies.

Character History:
Darkness, he sat apparently alone in a room that was apparently very modest in its design from the feel of the sheets. Of what else he could tell was that he was hooked up to some sort of monitor. The soft beeping of the readings along with the faint sound of his own breathing told him that he was actually alive despite the aching pain coursing throughout his body. How had he gotten here again? The question was hard to bring up in his mind but the second he tried to move his arms to straighten himself up, the shock of pain took him back to the scene of the battlefield. An emergency call going out from the likes of the Fire Daimyo to the Daimyo of Earth is what started it all. It wasn’t uncommon for the two to talk but the fact that country typically took a neutralist stand when it came to foreign affairs made it odd that the Fire Daimyo would think to even ask of their help. Fortunately for him, the current Earth Daimyo was new at her post and her heart went out to him, or so many assumed. With there not having been a named Tsuchikage in well over thirty years, he was deployed by the Daimyo with his platoon among many to assist the Fire Country Daimyo in taking back the village of Konohagakure from the wayward shinobi that lived there. It seemed like an easy task, Endo had lead many of his fellow shinobi to battles just as large. Ever since having led the likes of a hundred genin, chunnin and fellow jounin against the nomadic people of the West, he’d been dubbed “The Centurion” by some.

What they didn’t know was that he’d only been so adamant on leading the charge simply due to the fact that the nomadic tribesmen had killed his parents in one of their raids. The emptiness of despair could drive the sons of men to do both strange and wonderful things at the same time. It was with that, along with a string of other successful missions that many followed him to the Fire Country. What they found there though, was far from what they originally were told. A conniving, spineless man, the Fire Daimyo had managed to dupe them all as his seemingly righteous war was one fueled by the likes of greed and fear for the monsters that he created. While Endo couldn’t fully judge on what he didn’t know, the resulting pandemonium of a three way war resulted in a leap of faith and a true alliance forged between Konoha and Iwa. It wasn’t enough though, already losing ground fast against an army that was better funded and more supported by the international community at large, it was only a matter of time before their backs were against the wall and in this particular case at sea with nowhere to go.

The combined forces split into multiple groups, fighting on far too many fronts, information was flooding in from everywhere as updates were coming in far faster than even Endo could process. Before he’d simply been focused on fighting in his own proverbial backyard but now he was in a foreign land with foreign people, assisting the strangest man he’d ever met in a war effort that spanned the likes of an entire country. On a commandeered ship, both he and the former pirate turned Hokage, Umashiashikabihikoji, were suddenly swamped by refuges from the southern island nation of Kiri. His heart going out to the lost, despite the sound logic presented by the Hokage, he took in every tired soul that he could and just like the Hokage had warned, they were trapped by the Fire Daimyos seafaring forces. Never before being a pious individual, Endo could swear that the hands of the greater ones were definitely guiding events before a creature rose from the depths of the ocean, the likes of which hadn’t been seen by men in generations since the dawn of the shinobi era. It was at this point that his mind began to grow a bit hazy and darkness returned to the forefront of his mind. He couldn’t remember past that point.

A stirring in the hallway outside and suddenly the door opened just slightly enough for an unidentifiable face to poke in on him before the hushed voices of others ushered in the first signs of life that he’d seen since the darkness overtook him. All sorts of officials and so called important shinobi pulling his mind this way and that, they told him of the only things that he cared to hear about and that consisted of how the war effort went. Apparently he’d lost that battle at sea, to a towering creature that he’d never heard about somewhere off the coast of the Fire Country. Fortunately for him, it also wiped out the forces of the corrupted Fire Daimyo as well. Battle details sketchy, apparently he’d been bold enough to attempt to fight head on for the sake of all three affected parties and had it not been for the likes of the Hokage literally saving him from the jaws of defeat then he would have been another account for the history books. Somehow enough people survived to make it back to land safely and to also transport him back behind the Konohagakure lines. Why the Kiri people were making their way north in droves was one question that he couldn’t get a straight answer on but it seemed to be mostly based around some sort of sudden climate change. Even with his limited knowledge on Kiri, Endo knew that they were far enough south to be a part of the tropic belt. How they suddenly were suddenly an arctic tundra could only be the work of the most terrible kinjutsu or something far grander. Whether he believed in the hands of the gods working out mysterious things was something that he wished to ponder over but the sudden call of a couriers approach took his mind in a whole other direction, he’d been summoned by the Daimyo herself.

***My first RP will be me being appointed Tsuchikage***

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=10493&p=93970#p93970
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2085&p=52144#p52144
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2852
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=3782&p=67161#p67161
Old FAQ: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=440&t=6357

Special Usergroups: Leaf (everyone associated with it), Stone (all the ones associated with it), Contract Team

Old Stats: Agility: 680
Stamina: 680
Ninjutsu: 680
Taijutsu: 680
Genjutsu: 680
Chakra Control: 600
CSPs: 147
Old OOC Rank: S

New Stats: Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600
CSPs: 447
New OOC Rank: S

Free Major = NE
Free Minor = Earth
Major Element(s) = Fire / NE / Wind
Minor Element(s) = Earth / Lightning
Advanced Element(s) = Gravity / Dust / Kinesis
***Spending 100pts to Buy a Major Element Card for Wind***

Justu Mastery Swaps:
**All jutsu are mastered unless said otherwise**
*** Here is where I originally used blank jutsu to rank up my original round of Genjutsu only when I ranked them up, I never bought them it seems. I discovered this fact earlier this week while working on my OCR. Seeing how the training was done [Fri Jun 14, 2013], I consider it a simple oversight on my end. I've cleared my vault and which with the exception of one mission and two events, has only ever been touched by the buying of a jutsu on November the 10th. Other than that I haven't bought a single item since June the 8th and this will be reflected 10k yen that I was paid for an event that I did recently and the added 276,525 yen from my vault. I say all that to show that I had more than enough yen to purchase the 10 jutsu that I didn't and it was on no part of my own an attempt to circumvent the rules on the site. The affected genjutsu are in a spoiler below.
Aurora Borealis - Level 2 Visual
Clone -Level 2 Visual
Body Double - Level 5 Visual
Mosquito Phantom - Level 1 Kinetic
Phoenix`s Embrace -Level 4 Kinetic
Crippled - Level 5 Kinetic
Insidous Voice - Level 3 Audial
Scream - Level 4 Audial
Deafen- Level 5 Audial
Malevolent Shadows – Level 7 Kinetic/Visual/Audial

NE => Keeping All
Transformation
Body Switch
Basic Summoning
Combination Transformation
Crystal Eye
Cancel
Spirit Lantern
Contract Summoning
Stunt Double
One Elemental Sealing
Elemental Negation
Elemental Clone
Barrier
Shadow Shuriken Replication
Energy Transfer
Leech Seal
Chakra Shield
Chakra Blast
Rasengan
Advanced Combination Transformation
Perfected Rasengan
Five Elemental Seal
Morality Sealing
Natures Guard
Stardust Nova
Gate of Enma
Curse Sealing(R1)

Earth = Using 7 Blank Jutsu Gained elsewhere
Already Own = Inner Earth Reflection Lure
Blank Jutsu= Earth Flow Wave
Blank Jutsu = Rock Golem
Blank Jutsu = Bedrock Coffin
Blank Jutsu = Weighted Rock Technique
Blank Jutsu = Earth Spiker
Blank Jutsu = Antlion Sinkhole
Blank Jutsu = Earthen Magnitude

Fire = Keeping All
Infernal Ember
Thermal Maw
Fireball
Immolation Armor
Combustive Seal
Dragon Fire
Searing Eruption
Scalding Ash Cloud
Heat Wave
Infernal Hellfire
Firestorm
Spontaneous Combustion
Ring of Fire
Dragon Flame Bomb
Sol Fire Tempest
Abysmal Harbinger
Flame Shield

Shadow => Gravity
Black Eruption => Gravity Distortion
Midnight Strike => Anti-Gravity
Specter Shade => Orbital Strike
Dark Displacement => Gravitational Pull
Underworld Prison => Graviton
Shadow Punishment => Clutch of the Giant
Black Moon Fang => Forced Polarity
Ebony Nightmare => Inertial Control
Shadow Summoning => Shinra Tensei
Shadow Garb => Chibaku Tensei
Darkness Falls => Newton's Apple
Absolute Void => Centrifugal Force

Water => Lightning
Pressurized Mist => Thunderclap
Water Gun => Electrocution
Water Whip => Zeus Flash
Aqua Fang => Thunderstruck
Rinse Off => Volt Charge
Grand Waterfall => Chidori
Impaling Hydro Jet => Lightning Beast
Water Prison => Amp Field
Rain Dance => Raijin's Vengeance
Torrential Vortex => Chidori Control
Hydro Tidal Shockwave => Kirin
Water Shark Bomb => Thunderdome
Mystical Pond => Blank Jutsu
Grand Hydra Excavation => Blank Jutsu
Water Dragon Bullet => Blank Jutsu
Scorn of Aquarius => Blank Jutsu
Supreme Aqua Realm => Blank Jutsu

Vapor => Dust
Hidden Mist => Dust Cloud
Blinding Fog => Molecular Collision
Bloody Mist => Particle Accelerator
Mist Ball => Dust Clone
White Mist => Particle Charge
Burning Mist => Dust Assimilation
Rolling Fog => Particle Storm
Vapor Punch => Molecule Breaker
Suffocating Fog => Detachment of the Primitive World
Ether Strike => Disruption Field
Black Mist => Particle Destabilization
Steam Snare => Crop Dusting

Ranged => Kinesis
Unforeseen Strike => Force Blast
Disillusion Shot => Psionic Assault
Critical Shot => Kinetic Infusion
Tracking Beacon => Force Guard
Flurry Shot => Psi-shock
Pin Shot => Force Break
Burst Shot => Mind Lock
Homing Shot => Reflection
Destruction Power Shot => Kinetic Blast
Combustive Shot => Psionic Rend
Glacial Shot => Concussion Pulse
Voltaic Shot => Redirection
Tera Firma Shot => Blank Jutsu

Abomination => Keeping All
Partial Transformation
Accursed Protection
Corrupted Regeneration
Malevolent Annihilation
Vile Mutation

Buffing = Keeping
Shadow Dance

Unarmed => Blank Jutsu
Fist of Virtue
Fist of Sin

Projectile => Swapping for Genjutsu
Projectile Sealing => Blank Jutsu
Sudden Shot => Full Attention
Sly Silver => Willforce
Body Flicker Shuriken => Distortion
Gravediggers Hole => Run It Back
Pinpoint => Mist of Deceit
Steel Dragon => Crippled
Silver Cloud => Masochism
Twin Rising Dragon => Silly Fingers
Earthly Impalement => Curse of the Leper
Spiraling Silver => Tree Binding

Genjutsu => Swapping for new Genjutsu
Aurora Borealis - Level 2 Visual => Shared Torment
Clone -Level 2 Visual => The Reaper's Gaze
Body Double - Level 5 Visual => Ocular Assault
Mosquito Phantom - Level 1 Kinetic => Body Double
Phoenix`s Embrace -Level 4 Kinetic => Night
Crippled - Level 5 Kinetic => Deja Vu
Insidous Voice - Level 3 Audial => Death's Anthem
Scream - Level 4 Audial => Radial Shock
Deafen - Level 5 Audial => Chakra Ravage
Malevolent Shadows – Level 7 Kinetic/Visual/Audial => Auto-Tune
Blank Jutsu = Untruth
Blank Jutsu = Rally Focus

Also selling the following augments since we get 100% sellbacks!

Crippler
Barrage
Amplify
Quick Switch
Wired
Blitz

Name of any Contract you currently own:
Technically I still have yet to use my contract reclamation voucher. Umashi held the turtle contract but I’d like to swap that to the Bat contract please.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
Astral, Gaia, Hell, Heaven, Lunar, Solar all at Rank 3. Terra at Rank 1. => Keeping All
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
Abomination => Keeping

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Nope.

***I'm not selling a single jutsu until the yen payback involved with my jutsu swaps is processed.***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back