Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Uncharted! [Okubyomono/uka mission]

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A mystery to everyone in Iwagakure, the cave of wonders remain mostly uncharted! Many rumors about this strange cave has my interest peeked. Mostly the one about the strange noises emitting from the cave's mouth... Some citizens refuse to even approach the area which brings us to why I am here and why I have posted a mission on the mission bulletin back in town. Specifically The mission posting would read that the Cave of Wonders continues to remain uncharted and that strange sounds were emitting from it. I requested a shinobi with medical knowledge in specific for obvious reasons. The mission was to follow a map to it's end and fill out a bit of what's uncharted and to investigate the strange noises. I became excited at the thought of today's adventure. This was it, my chance to shine! If the rumors were true then that would mean something big and scary was confiding in the cave. I would be recognized as a hero if I defeat it and no longer could anyone call me by the name Okuyomono but instead by my real name! I would no longer be the son of a coward but the hero everyone respects. Citizens would raise me with their arms and toss me up to the sky screaming Hurrah! Hurrah! The village is that much more safer thanks to Yoki! He is great! I found my self cheesing pretty hard once I snapped from that little day dream. I wore some basic gear for exploration, I even had a backpack with some really unique tools I found near the cave. I carried a shoulder bag as well filled with sandwiches just in case I got hungry on this little hunt. Other than that, I pretty much was wearing everything you see in my avatar minus the chin beard as it hasn't grown in yet. I'm only 16 so I guess I have awhile. I stood before the cave at the rendezvous point and awaited my back up. The cave was silent and for the time being so was I. The cave was a bit scary but I could not waver now. I had to do this... I had to prove myself!​

[Topic Entered]
[ooc: the name Okubyomono is a name given by the village and means coward's son. It's a part of my character's history as common knowledge by all natives to Stone. Everyone, especially adults refers to him as such. It's up to you all how you treat him but I wanted to let everyone know why my name is different. happy rping]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Uncharted! [open]

Shadow_zps6e3b4f9b.png

The Cave of Wonders, a place where many dealings would happen and commence. Souji was familiar with this place, having been here on several occasions recently thought today he would find himself motioning for a challenge that would lead to him to venturing into 'Uncharted' territory. There were many things that he had to get off his mind and with how his life seemed to be taking twists and turns... this seemed to be the solitude he needed. Something away from everyone. Something away from people. Well, the people he was running from was his home. The stress from life seemed to bare and weigh deeply on his soul. He was a training Sage of the Shadow arts... he needed to figure out within himself that he was going to be able to do something greater someday. Souji knew that he was going to be getting himself into something that could potentially change the fabric of Iwagakure forever. He could bring the dead back to life... only one person knew this. Not even his family... just his student. Kimi.

"Have the Gods blessed me... or cursed... why... why do I have this power.", Souji shook his head. Thinking deeply to himself and shaking his head, 'Why would they give me a power that would place me in darkness... alone... forever? Have I sinned? Am I paying tribute for what my ancestry has done?' the thoughts seemed to be pour deeply into his mind and the darkness around him seemed to flow into the area like a flood. His chakra molding the water essence from his body into shadows instantly after being made. Souji stood in the middle of the caves. Looking up into the ceiling, what was he to do. What was he going to be able to do.All around him shadows seemed to submerge everything that came over them... except Souji. Standing over them with an ounce of his power being pushed out slowly.

There was another he could sense in the distance... and instantly Souji's mind would snap out of his inner meditations. Before shifting into a slew of snakes and slithering in the shadows to his mark. It was the guy he had heard of. The Son of the Coward such a horrid name to be called. Souji was sick of others putting people down with no regard to their feelings or emotions. Souji was told he was too young. Too ignorant for his skill. They discredited him for his family name and shamed him throughout his years as a student. Though... he proved them all wrong. Even with them stunting his growth through the ranks for years he still managed to make up for the lost time and put those people to shame... but... it was time to make his presence known. The Serpentine presence and transformation Souji now took would have no absolute form... divulging itself in the shadows as it slithered over the cracks and rocks in the cave system until he was close to his target. His Charka surging his presence becoming more and more apparent... and then all at once Souji's body would appear at the right side of the kid.

"...So, You're the 'Okubyomono'." Souji'd appear wearing his all black attire with his small belt and gloves. The Symbol of the Yukata Clan on his back and the Symbol of Iwagakure on his extended collar. His jacket seemed zipped down revealing part of his chest and everything else was just irrelevant. It was black on black... even with the boots laced with black. Souji was not one that liked to be seen often. So... he made it an issue to not be seen. "I am the Guardian of Shadows..... Call me Shadow.", bowing his head a small snake would appear on Souji's shoulder. A black Cobra with three white spots on its back finished with yellow serpent eyes gazing at the young fellow before he would continue, "Hm... So, is what they say about you true?"

OOC: If you need to know what Souji looks like, hit my signature or the 'Yukata Clan' Banner below ^^

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

[Sorry for the delay. The final month of Uni is just a pain in the neck]
[Taking into account Souji voided out while you were waiting for me i'll just ignore that part]

As much as Uka hated having to actually go out on missions sometimes she just had to. Her reputation didn't help that much with her shop and flowers weren't exactly something people bought around here that often. In fact most of her business was actually selling different types of herbs even if she hated admitting it. Though from time to time it really was impossible to make ends meet and she had to go work as a shinobi. This time at least it wasn't too bad. No it was like hitting two birds with one stone - one she could make some money for her rent, two she could look for some specific species of cave mushroom and three there was a possibility to find something new. Those final two things were what had pretty much forced her into accepting this task and hopefully if all went well she wouldn't regret it.

Step after step she quickly drew closer to the entrance of the cave of wonders, thinking of all the things she needed to gather from there while she was inside. 'Cave moss would be quite handy as well as some shiitake...possibly some oak wood mushrooms if there are any on the way back...' the list just went on in her mind as she continued forwards, not stopping even for a second. It really was hard for someone to distract her from her thoughts if she started like this. At last she finished her mental list as she found herself standing nearby a boy, who seemed slightly younger than her but not too far off.

Uka stood in all her five foot one glory, wearing a standard flak jacket and black trousers with a black long-sleeved shirt. Her forehead protector was tied on her arm just below her left shoulder and multiple pouches of different shapes and sizes covered her belt. There were two large projectile holsters on her left thigh, reaching just slightly above her knee, and two small er ones on her right thigh. A even larger holster was tied to her back.

"Hello! Are you the one i'm supposed to be working with?" She asked the boy calmly with a light smile. He seemed somewhat familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. No matter. If she actually knew him she would remember and if she had forgotten she would know soon enough.

[Feel free to have heard of her in some way. She is the owner of, quite possibly, the only/one of the only flower shops in stone and is known for being a mixed blood between a shinobi from Iwa (father) and a florist from Maruishi (mother)]

[MFT]

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[ooc: Got this approved as a mission hope that's cool]
The Mission Logs said:
Type of Mission: Self-Modded Team Mission
Mission Rank: B-Rank
Expected Participants: Me and Uka
[legend="[b]Brief Description:[/b]"]The Cave of Wonders continues to remain uncharted and reports of strange sounds emitting from it calls for shinobi intervention. Follow a map to it's end and fill out a bit of what's uncharted and to investigate the strange noises.[/legend]

I thought I heard something in the bushes but when I looked over I saw nothing. That's when I started to feel an ominous presents arise. Nothing showed and I saw nothing so maybe I was being paranoid. The feeling soon faded when this girl in a hooded green cloak arrived. As she approached in a rather hastily manner, my heart started racing for some strange and unknown reason. Just like my earlier feelings I toughed through it as the green cloak greeted me. She seemed nice but judging from the number of projectile holsters she had equipped, she was ready for this mission. A huge grin covered my face as my confidence enlarged. I might of doubted myself before but with a weapons badass like her on my side, there was no way that I wasn't going to complete this mission and gain prestige and honor to my name. The nick name Okubyomono was as good as gone. I got so excited that I through my thumb up to my chest when introducing myself.

"That's right! My name is Yukan'na Yoki and once a shaman arrives, we can get this road on the show! What's your name by the way?"

Now that she was closer she began to look familiar to me. I could not put my finger on it but I believe I've seen this green cloak around and plus she smelled really nice. A familiar face and a familiar smell... why can't I remember? I didn't noticed the puzzled look I was beginning to have on my face nor did I realize how weird I was being by sniffing at her. She had a pleasant smell and I was trying to figure out what it was she smelled like.

"You smell like... like... flowers???"

[mft]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Again sorry for the delay! And it is actually not bad if it's a mission haha. I am quite poor after all!]

Uka carefully took her hood off, leaving her hair underneath the cloak. "It's Uka. A pleasure to make your acquaintance Yoki! Also as far as a shaman there isn't one.<i></i> She replied, her smile still as warm and cheerful as it has been. The kunoichi took a small brown ball out of one of her pouches and quickly ate it before continuing. "I am the medical ninja, who accepted the assignment, so you will have to make due with me." The corners of her lips curled up ever so slightly more, but quickly returned to her normal smile. It was really taking a lot of effort to stay away from her mental list and she may have accidentally sounded a bit rude. She didn't really mean it but hey it happened sometimes. Maybe someday she would get better at it, but that time wasn't really now.

The florist looked at her younger companion once more and couldn't really help but notice he was staring at her. No matter it was normal really. She was already used to being stared at by everyone and it didn't seem like the curse would wear off that easily. "Ehm thank you I guess? But it is probably these.<i></i> Uka replied and pulled her cloak backwards from the holsters, carefully opening one of the smaller ones. She drew a small, long green object and left it on the palm of her gloved hand. It was a flower stem with a very sharp end. Some strange liquid was covering it completely and it slowly dripped from the tip. "I wouldn't really touch it if I were you.<i></i> the kunoichi quickly added and put it back in the holster, wiping her hand on the inner side of the lid. "It is coated Castorenum, but i doubt the academy taught you about it. Anyway are you ready to proceed?<i></i> Uka asked as her hands relaxed down her sides.

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So I was paired up with a girl named Uka. I would have given her a nick name if the one she had wasn't so short already. Green hood here was an interesting one who declared herself a medical ninja and said that I'd have to make due without a Shaman as she was the one who excepted the assignment. "I'm cool with that! Besides, aren't Shamans and medical ninja like the same? That profession is so confusing to me plus I hate reading..." Never mind the snack this girl just popped into her mouth without offering any or sharing, what in the heck did she just pull from her holster? It was leaking and stuff which made me make a disgust sorta face that would read "Keep that away from me," ...kinda weird that she was caring something like that even if it did smell nice. Castorummn I think she called it or whatever. Anyways, it was time to head inside. I took out the map I was given and handed it to Uki. Reading maps or anything wasn't my strong suit after all. I headed inside expecting Uke to follow me. The cave was dark and dingy but I found a lantern next to a dusty create which was rather convenient, lighting a path would be easy now. One simple jutsu and we had light.
images

Mission Narration said:
Once Uka reads the map she'd see that it outlined a fairly narrow path. With Yoki insisting that he takes the lead the two would venture in. For the longest, the two would travel straight as that was the only route to go however the terrain would soon prove treacherous. Poorly built rickety bridges would soon became the least of their worries as they found themselves climbing and even swinging to other parts of the cave. No pretty stones were found like the cave of wonders implied but several fungi grew here. Different sorts of mushrooms that had not been seen or rarely seen around Iwagakure could be found fully sprouted. As the two would venture on they'd soon find stable ground and later the point of uncharted. No strange sounds could be heard which Yoki would were a rather disappointed look of shame upon his face. Eventually they'd find that their path was no longer narrow and that they had come across a fork in the road. Without question Yoki would follow his intuition and jot left only to have disturbed a horde of bats that found the lanterns light very disturbing and unpleasant. The sudden surprise of the horde would cause Yoki to drop the lantern in his fright and thus causing it to break. Yoki quickly jolted back to Uka bring the horde of bats her way. If Uka did not scatter the bats away some how he'd then muster up the courage to use a fire style jutsu to scare them off. Afterwards, the light from the broken lantern would fade but a new light source could now be seen by down the right path. Something like lit torches from afar... but isn't this area uncharted? That's when Uka should realize something wasn't right... Yoki would quickly get excited and dash off toward the direction of the light but his foot would hit a trip wire and cause darts to fly his way.

You have the chance to rp seeing the tripwire before Yoki trips it and thus stop him or you can rp after it's tripped. If After and Yoki is not warned he is hit and poisoned by Plexistim poison. If warned by shouting or anything by you, then you see him dodge. You can also stop him from running over there if you choose however that requires force like a grab or jutsu. Also feel free to add to what happens next if you want, i'll rp off of it and add back and forth lol.

Mission Objectives
Enter Cave of Wonders
Work together to explore and map uncharted area
Find the source of strange noises

Man this place was crazy and crazy dangerous too! Somehow I was beginning to think that we were being under paid for this job but whatever, I wasn't here for the money... nope not at all actually. I was going to be great and respected after I prove myself here. All of this climbing and jumping was all just part of the training. After long we came onto easy ground and later a fork in the road, all of which was uncharted. "All right! We head left because it's cooler that way! Real men make disissions on a whim because... ah aaaahhahahah! Flying all things! I freaking hate flying ball things! Crap I dropped the lantern! Get back! Uke don't you have something in those large holsters? ...Katon Hōsenka no Jutsu! (fire style phoenix flower jutsu)" Well well that took care of em hahaa. "Oh man the lantern!" Crap, in no time well be lost in here with out light... wait... what's that? "Light! This way!"

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Sorry for the delays. Uni has bestowed upon me a total of ten essays and less than a month to do them before the deadline with an exam three days later. Not exactly the nicest of gifts but hey gotta roll with it.]

"They are mostly similar in function yes, but our practice is rather different. Though as you said it doesn't matter."<i></i> Uka took a second before replying, but quickly smiled at the end. A slight rush of energy ran through her body as the energy pill she ate started kicking in. It was her own mistake for staying up and working for most of the night and now she had to deal with the consequences of her actions. her young companion handed her a map of what she assumed was the cave. It was mostly filled in, but some areas were just plain blank. She tried to memories some of it while she could, but there would be more than enough time to do that as they went through with the mission. Without a second thought her companion ran forwards without even checking to see whether she was actually coming or not. 'This might not end that well' She though as she quickly took after him. "Don't rush too much! We don't know what could be in there."<i></i> Uka called after him, but her mind had a slightly different note 'The fauna at least'

She was quickly beginning to understand why some of the areas were left blank. It was pretty close to impossible to reach them and if they hadn't been shinobi they probably wouldn't have even tried to. At the end of the day they had to finish this up to get paid, though it was regretfull that for now there wasn't any interesting plants that caught her eye. She had come with the purpose of finding some she needed or some she had never seen, though for now there really was absolutely nothing she didn't already grow herself in the small cellar under her shop.

Once the two reached a more open area all Uka could feel was somewhat of a relief, but that quickly disappeared when the kid ran off without even considering a second to take a break. "Wait don't rush ahead. We need to conserv....."<i></i> She began to call after him, but a horde of bats interupted her rather rudely, followed by a plunge into darkness. It really was quite handy that she wasn't in any way afraid of darkness, though a different story was for what could be hiding in that darkness or rather what could be moving closer through that darkness every second.

Her eyes slowly adjusted to the sudden darkness, just enough to warn her of the incoming horde. She quickly moved to the nearest wall of the cave and attempted to wait the rodents out. They were of no real threat to the due, but rather were just disturbed in their rest. "Just let them pass."<i></i> Uka said quietly, but loud enough so he could hear her. Though whether he would listen or not she really didn't know.

After they finally moved on Uka pushed herself off of the wall just in time to see Yokis' intentions.'Oh not this time' The strange light really did intrigue her, but it seemed she was more aware of the possible dangers than he was. Just as he was preparing to run forwards she grabbed him by the collar and jerked him backwards with all of her strength. "Will you sit still for two seconds. I understand you are hyper, but never rush into something you have no idea you are walking into."<i></i> The med nin said from behind her teeth. Her gaze shifted towards the right tunnel, but her grip remained on his collar, holding him down. Something just didn't seem right to her. A slight reflection caught her eye just at the entrance.

"Don't move."<i></i> The woman said and finally let him go as she made her way to the tunnel entrance. Her right hand dropped down to one of the larger holsters and she pulled out a kunai before quickly stopped. 'Is that? Ah I see... Uka thought as she quickly triggered the trip wire and jumping backwards. Sadly it didn't seem she moved far enough as one of the darts embedded itself in her thigh. 'Crap.' It had been a rather long while since she had ended up doing something stupid and it seemed as if it had been the time to. The med nin moved back, leaving the dart embedded in her thigh as she pressed her back to one of the walls. She made sure that the entrance couldn't see what she was about to do as it was about the last thing she wanted to deal with right now.

Uka quickly began forming hand seals and preparing chakra for a small light, but a sudden burst of pain hit her from her thigh and then through her whole body.'Oh no don't tell me this dart is.....just my luck, but what could it be...' "Can you use any light or fire techniques?"<i></i> She asked leaving her own attempt behind so as not to do anything stupid. The med nin knew how dangerous poisons could more than most people and now there was one running through her body. What it was she really didn't know nor did she know how dangerous it was. One thing was for sure though - she had to find out and fix the problem...

[MFT]

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
images

"Woah! What was that? A trap? But how, this place is supposed to be uncharted???"

So like aw man I screwed up and what is worse Uka paid the price. This was supposed to be an easy mission in which I prove that I was not worthless but awesome... My face expression was probably telling on my feelings as I was highly disappointed in myself... If she had not grabbed me back then, those darts would have impelled me but now she is injured. I'd be a laughing stock once the higher ups found out that the Okubymono failed such a simple mission and managed to get his medic harmed. What was I going to do? Uka was starting to look sick and in pain. Um.. what do I do? I don't know what to do? Wait, stay calm and don't panic in these situations... "you are not a coward..." That's right I am not a coward... It was extremely dark except for the light coming from the direction of the darts which had a dim light emitting from it. Who or what placed those traps and lit torches???

"Can you use any light or fire techniques?"

"Eh??? Well, I don't like to brag but my fire techniques are unmatched! I could singe a thousand shinobi with one jutsu ahaahhaa! But um.. why do you ask?"

Honestly I had no idea as to why she would ask this or how a fire jutsu would help right now but she was the smart one so I'd go with it. Forming the proper seals I released a stream of fire into the air. I held it there until Uka directed me further as to what I should do.
Mission Narration said:
Shortly after Yoki would light the air, a man would appear from the path way with a surprised look on his face. He had wild hair and gantlets on both wrist that had large knives protruding from it's ends. He started smiling after noticing the green hooded girl had a dart sticking out of her thigh. He started scrapping his knives against each other causing a rather obnoxious sound, sparks lit from each scrap. The two would start to feel a strange sensation of fear take over them. It was an unnatural feeling, sort of like being put under a horrific genjutsu. Murderous intent defiled the air as the two would watch him make his move.

62791.jpg

"Well well well, looks like those traps were a good idea. I wasn't expecting company but one can never be to careful. Now let's see, a couple of brats just stumbled into the wrong cavern. You two shouldn't have come here... shoulda just minded your own business but to be honest... I'm glad ya didn't. Standing guard here was getting kinda boring... say I know you both. Your the village's Okubyomono, the son of the coward and you... yeah I've seen that green hood around. Your the lowly halve breed aren't you. You have soft skin like those rich dicks from Maruishi... you must think your better than the rest of us huh? I'm feeling generous today Okubyomono... I'm going to let you get out of here, just leave the girl.. behind. Be a smart coward and just save yourself he hee..."

The man started licking his lips after that last statement and moving toward the girl. Yoki's flames started to die and if Uka looked up at him she'd see the terror on his face. He was scared and trembling so much that his jutsu lost it's bite. He started backing away from Uka, tripping over his own feet as the man approached her. What was he going to do? Time was starting to slow down for him as he locked eyes with Uka. For a moment, that their eyes met, Uka could tell what Yoki wanted to say... though the fear locked his throat his eyes shouted plenty... "I'm sorry... Uka.." The wild haired man would walk to Yoki and kick him to the floor. Yoki's eyes still locked to Uka's as he started to be stomped. "Stupid kid, your not moving fast enough!"<i></i>

Mission Objectives
Enter Cave of Wonders

Bonus Objective
Encourage Yoki to fight back.
Work together to defeat this man.

[mft]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Thank you.<i></i> Uka said quietly as soon as the light shone upon her current situation. Her gaze dropped to her thigh as she quickly ran through a set of hand seals. It was a fact that she was generally able to deal with poisons a lot better than others if she had the time to find out what it was, but in a situation where she had been hit with it was a completely different idea. The first rule of being a medical shinobi was to never ever allow for yourself to be injured and she had failed already, therefore she had to remove whatever the toxin was before it affected her beyond cure. After all she doubted the kid would be able to do anything about her condition if it got worse.

Small arcs of electricity started jumping between her fingers as she finished the hand seals. This was a technique she really disliked using due to its nature, but at this point in time it was about the best thing she could do. Uka took a deep breath and placed her charged hand on top of her thigh. The sharp pain, which had filled her mind up till now suddenly disappeared and was replaced by numbness and blurry vision. She had removed the threat at least for now, but this was only a temporary measure. If any of the toxin was left in her system it would eventually start taking effect, but it really didn't seem like she would have time to worry about. Just as the imminent threat appeared to disappear things just got a whole lot worse. It appeared as if there was even more in this cave than both she and her companion had expected.

"So it was your trap was it? You need to hide it better next time. It was far too easy to spot"<i></i> The woman replied and slumped down into the wall even more with her hands behind her back. "A good choice of poison though, especially against shinobi.<i></i> She continued to provoke him, slowly reaching back towards the belt pouch she was after. Only a little more and she would have a chance. It was more than obvious that the man was a well-trained fighter by the sheer aura he had, but this was still nothing compared to that day. Nothing would ever come close to the fear she felt then.'So that is why he seemed familiar. He's the one who the village hates just about as much as me' Uka couldn't help but laugh.

She looked at her younger companion just at the man pushed him away and smiled. "What exactly are you afraid of Yoki? He's just a coward hiding behind intimidation. Nothing more than that. Or do you want to say that all those brave words of yours were just showing off, Okubyomono?"<i></i> The medic hated having to resort to playing on the kids mind, but it would take a while for her mind to properly clear from the after effects of the System shock. There was however something she could try, but whether it worked or not was still a matter of chance. She quickly took a pill out of the pouch she had been trying to reach and tried to throw it into her mouth...

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
images

"Or do you want to say that all those brave words of yours were just showing off, Okubyomono?"

"Yeah.. that's right... Why am I lying on the dirty floor? Why does this bandit have his dirty foot on my face? Who am I? Yeah, that's right..." These questions ran through my mind almost a thousand times in under a second. It was exhilarating and yet frightening all at once, Uka's words to me. I was challenged to prove myself... to prove that all my boasting around was more than just words and that I can take my dreams and make them real. As the man's foot approached my face in almost slow motion, I gritted my teeth and mustered strength I did not know I had. Catching the man's foot with both my hands, I prevented that last stomp to the face. He had the dumbest confused look on his face as our eyes locked. My arms were trembling at the weight of the man but somehow I was steadfast in holding his foot above me.

"Tch, you think I was just showing off do ya? Don't insult me! Take up a dream... Make that one dream your life... think of it, dream of it, live on that dream! Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full with that dream, and just leave doubt behind. This is... This is my way! Rrrrrrah!"

With all my strength I managed to pivot his foot from my arms and on to a smoke bomb that had rolled out of my garments from all the kicking and struggling I was doing. The smoke bomb instantly covered the already dark cave catching me and the assailant off guard, more so him than I as I used this as my opportunity to strike. Remembering my limited training I leaped up, grabbed his arm to pull myself up from the ground and towards the man. Using the momentum from the pull, I launched my knee towards his jaw. My knee collided with the man's chin causing him to stumble a bit. He seemed pissed but with my height, staying low to the ground, and the cover made by the dark cave and smoke bomb mix, he had no idea I was right in front of him. He was holding his chin and frantically looking around for me. Was I really doing this? Hell's yeah! His abdomen was wide open since his hands were focused on swinging randomly and holding his face to slow the bleeding from his mouth. I took the opportunity to use an uncalled for shot at his groin and a follow up double foot drop kick to push him back.

"My name is Yukan'na Yoki punch! I'll never leave a comrade behind kick!!!"
Mission Narration said:
With the help of Uka, Yoki has regained his confidence and was doing his best to fend of the assailant. But was this enough? With low visibility and Yoki's low to the ground fighting style, the enraged man had no way of locating Yoki. He would swing wildly in hopes of hitting Yoki but to no avail. Shouting and cursing, the man would take a cheap shot from Yoki followed by a hilarious drop kick. Frustrated and at a disadvantage, the bandit would turn his attention to someone who was visible. The girl in the green hood. Wounded and looking frail, the bandit sees her as an easier target and rushes her way seemingly uninterested in Yoki any further or so it would seem.

62791.jpg

"Screw this kid! I'm gonna make this bitch pay instead!!!"

With that statement, Yoki was forced to reveal himself and rush to Uka. Placing his arms as wide as possible, he attempts to block the man's path. The man grins something evil in excitement as his plan had worked. By trageting Uka, he'd forced Yoki out from hiding and could kill them both now.

"Stupid kid, you fell for it! Ima slice you up punk!"</B><i></i>

<B>"No! Your the stupid one!"

Just as Yoki said this, the explosive tag left on the man's arm from when Yoki pulled on him for momentum exploded. In the darkness and cover of the smoke, the man hadn't noticed until the moment the tag was set off. The man screamed as a chunk of his arm was singed and the weapon on that arm was destroyed. Fragments were now embedded into his arm and shards also were shot in Uka's direction. Yoki's body took all the impact as he was the one covering her. With out flinching or budging, shards of metal scrapped his face and stabbed into his arms and shoulders. Minor injuries in comparison to the bandit who was now on the floor rolling and screaming. He'd stumble to his feet and bolt toward the exit. In his panic and torn gear, he'd accidentally drop a small scroll on his way out. Yoki, remained standing with his arms stretched out, blood started to tap the floor beneath him as it streamed across his arms...

"Are you ok... Uka?"

Mission Objectives
Enter Cave of Wonders

Bonus Objective

Something was dropped by the bandit
Yoki and Uka are injured

[mft]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Her muscles were slowly regaining their former glory, as little as there was of it, with each passing second. She had used a far too heavy of a version of that technique and even that hadn't fully cleared the poison, but now wasn't the time to worry about that. It was time to stop fooling around. Uka quickly crunched the pill from a second ago and quickly started running through a long set of handseals. Their assailant was getting closer and closer, but it was already far too late to stop her. The explosion just gave her even more time. She would tend to her comrade in a second, but for now she had a little bit of work to do.

A strong blue glow covered her form as a pair of blue wings sprouted from her back. Her clothes changed into a set of dark-blue armor and a helmet, which had no holes for her eyes replaced her hood. "Not so fast...<i></i> Uka said as she formed another long set of handseals. She leaped in front of her target, blocking his way off as the last seal was finally done. The pain from the poisons was gone from her mind as was everything other than anger. The rogue ninja was in far too much pain to be able to avoid her genjutsu and in this form of hers that chance was even less. She was going to deal with him later but for now this was going to do. He was going to have a little bit of a fight with her in his own mind. A fight he couldn't win until she could deal with him once more.

"You have to be the dumbest, most-reckless idiot I have ever met you know that?"<i></i> Uka said, leaving the drooling assailant on the floor. "Sit down and don't move a lot."<i></i> She kneeled in front of him, both helping him down and making him sit. He really had done something stupid and it was now up to her to save him from his own stupidity. Uka quickly ran through the handseals for a strong anesthetic, the only one she knew but still the strongest. and tapped Yoki on the forehead once it was ready. The fact that her technique was still draining her chakra had completely slipped her mind, but it wasn't going to be a real issue anytime soon. "Take your shirt off and don't move."<i></i> The medic said sharply as she half-forced him. He had been luckier than the bandit, who was still bleeding rather badly, but he would have to wait.

The kunoichi took a pair of tweezers out of one of the pouches on her belt and carefully removed the only piece of shrapnel, which had managed to directly strike her young companion. The others had just grazed his skin, but this one had managed to pierce rather deeply, even if it had gotten stuck. The only worrying part was that it had hit directly where his heart was. If the weapon had faced at a slightly different angle or the explosion had been slightly stronger Yoki would most-likely have bled out on the spot.

Uka carefully smelled the piece of metal and then placed in on the ground. It didn't seem to be poisoned either but she couldn't be quite sure just from the smell, although that was a worry for later. She quickly took out a small black box from the same pouch and quickly opened it. Yoki really wasn't going to like what she was about to do, but she had no other choice. The medic left the box on her knee and took a small bottle and a clean cloth out of a different pouch and quickly poured the contents onto the kids open wound. Even if he was heavily anaesthised he would feel the sharp pain, but only for a short moment before it stopped and she wiped as much of it off. Uka then opened the box and took out a needle and specially-treated string, proceeding to close the wound as fast as she could.

The whole thing took a little over a few minutes, but she wasn't done. The blue glow around her disappeared and her clothes returned to their previous state. Sweat had appeared on her forehead as she ran through another set of handseals. This was almost the final touch for now, but it was an important one. Her left hand started glowing with a soft green as she placed it over the now stitched up wound. "Never do anything like that again. You could have died.<i></i> She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. If there hadn't been a medic on the scene, in this case herself, he would most-likely have ended up in a far worse situation providing he could get to a hospital at all.

After another long minute the glow around her. The medic started yet another set of handseals. They were the final set she would have to perform to make sure Yoki wasn't going to bleed out. The other wounds weren't really going to cause any harm if untreated for now, so she didn't want to worry about those, but there was the matter of a plausable poison. "I'm sorry, but this will most-likely hurt.<i></i> Uka said as small arcs of electricity jumped between the fingers of her left hand. She quickly pressed her hand against his chest and held it there for a few seconds before letting him go. If there had been another way of making sure he hadn't been poisoned she would have, but right now this was all she could do, but there was something else she also had to deal with.

Uka stood up, her breath growing heavier with every technique. She would have time to rest, but first she had to make sure their assailant didn't bleed out. Sure he had attacked them, but that didn't mean she was about to let him die.

[MFT]

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okubyomono said:
images

For some reason I could not move my body to chase down the idiot who attacked me and Uka but she found the strength to render him a drooling zombie... Awesome. Man that last blow really did a number on me but somehow I was still standing. Uka came over and helped me sit down but then I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I growled in my pain as I endured her scolding. She was pretty bossy when she got worked up. Suddenly I felt her lifting my shirt which caused me to blush uncontrollably. I wasn't a shy guy and I knew she wasn't getting fresh with me or anything but it was all so sudden and her confidence became a bit intimidating. I would have struggled if I wasn't hurting so bad... Anyway, I found the removal of my shirt to be somewhat of an exhausting feat and so I began weaving in and out of consciousness until... "Yahouch!!!!!!! What the... what's the big idea?! That friggin hurt lady!" What sort of medical jutsu was this? It didn't feel good at all jeez. I found my self giving Uka a sarcastic blank stare with teary eyes as she got up toward the jerk who attacked us.

"Are you ok?"

What was she doing? Was she about to finish him off? Was this the right thing to do? I mustered strength in order to move just a little but could not stand. Before I could speak out I then noticed that she was helping him. A bottle of mixed emotions sprung a leak inside me. I wasn't sure at that moment if I would have felt better about her finishing him off rather than aid that lunatic in any way shape or form. Just who was this girl? Helping a man who just attempted to kill us or worst. Saving his life with no guarantee that he won't get up and attempt to kill us again. Why? Why would she be helping him...

"He... HEY! What are you doing? That guy just tried to kill us, why are you helping him?"
Mission Narration said:
Yoki expresses concerns about Uka's decision to aid a sinister foe. Uka fights desperately to save a life. A mysterious scroll dropped from a fail to flee enemy. The suspense only hieghtens as the two questions what is truely right in their hearts. What will Uka do after seeing that the man's injuries are extreme. Singed and damaged upper, lower arm, neck and chest tissue. Shrapnel has ripped threw bone and flesh alike, dragging clothing and dirt into the wound along with the poison resting on each fragment... What would she do to save him? They had a mission to accomplish with limited medical supplies and rations. The man's conciousness faded in and out with him cursing the two with every waking breath he drew.

62791.jpg

"......"<i></i>

Mission Objectives
Enter Cave of Wonders

Bonus Objective

Save the bandit's life...
Let the bandit die...

Yoki and Uka are injured

[mft]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Sorry this took so long]

Uka knelt down next to the man and shear terror slipped into her mind when she saw the state he was in. She had already used a chunk of her chakra for the previous treatment, but this, this was on a whole new level, but that wasn't something that was going to stop her. She closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath. "Can you go take a look at what he dropped? You should be fine to stand up now"<i></i> The medic called out to her companion quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. She would have done so herself, but the task she was about to perform would be quite something compared to anything she had done before.

The woman reached into one of the pouches, which covered the entirety of her belt and took a small sharp knife out and carefully proceeded to remove the mans clothing from the upper part of his body. One thing was for certain whether she managed to save him or not - there would be scars and he would most-likely never be able to use his right arm the same way as before. She put the knife back in a different satchel as it was now covered in blood, dirt and quite possibly small pieces of burnt flesh. Uka then took out the same set of small metal tweezers she had used for Yoki a second ago and quickly performed a set of hand seals for one of the strongest healing technique she had on her disposal. The medic then slowly began removing every piece of shrapnel out of the man, keeping her glowing right hand on top of the wound as she did so.

It took what seemed like hours to her, although it was probably just a few minutes, but in the end it was done. She had managed to remove all of the shrapnel and closed most of the wounds, however the burns remained mostly as they were. The technique she used just wasn't made for that. Her chakra reserved had reached pretty much half, but she had to continue if she wanted to give him a chance at survival let alone good recovery. However now there was one more thing to do - get rid of any poison she could before that killed him. The burns would be more than enough to keep him down even if he wasn't affected by his own poison for sure, so there was nothing to really worry about there at all. Uka quickly ran through the set of seals as the same old arcs of electricity appeared around the fingers of her left hand. She couldn't help but smile a bit at the though of paying him back a little bit for what he had done with this, but it quickly disappeared when she realized what the wounds he had sustained meant for him. The young woman pressed her hand carefully on his chest. She felt the arcs surging from her hands onto his body and when she though that enough to neutralize at least most of the poison had been done she let her chakra dissipate.

By the time she was done sweat was running down her cheeks and she probably had about a quarter of her chakra reserves left without really having to push herself. Hopefully that would be enough, but one never knew considering what they had just encountered. Uka slowly stood up and turned to Yoki again. "Okay I'm ready. How are you feeling?"<i></i>

[MFT]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Taking Failed rewards. If you want to continue this later just give me a shoult]
[Topic left for now]

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okubyomono said:
Okubyomono said:
images

Like for reals? She just ignored my question and continued to help that maniac! Why? Now that I was all patched up, I had the strength needed to go give him a piece of my fist but Uka asked me to fetched something he had dropped when he ran. I didn't see anything drop... Well if she said she saw something then I was obliged to check it out I guess. That maniac would have to wait for now. I swear, once I find this item he dropped I'm going to... Wait what's this? Just lying on the ground was a small scroll. It wasn't mine and maybe it's what Uka was talking about. I sat down and stretched out the scroll in my lap. Uh huh, uh huh... Ok what is this badly draw chicken scratch?

"Yeah I'm ready but umm... What the heck is this!"

Getting up and walking over to Uka, I held the scroll open for her. The drawings and letters made no sense to me at all but Uka seemed smart enough. Just maybe she would know what this was. The maniac sure did have retarded art hobbies.

"I can't make this crap out. It's badly drawn and written in ancient something or other..."
Mission Narration said:
Yoki finds the dropped scroll by the bandit and finds a map detailing several miles into the cavern. Unable to read it's contents he turns the scroll over to Uka who has successfully stabilized the bandit. Once she sees it, it would become abundantly clear that their mission was successful and that they needed not to go any further into the cave. Surviving the wheel of fate and completing their mission, it was time for the two to report back their findings...

Mission Completed
Enter Cave of Wonders
Save the bandit's life...

[mft]
[topic left]
[ooc: sry for it taking so long]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time: