Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Under the Cherry Tree [Tutoring]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand in the garden of the Uchiha clan house, it seemed that he had one last final training session with Yuki organized and today he would put her threw her passes just like he had done with Yukio before. With him moving away from the branch he wanted to make sure he left the branches with Captains that work hard and could managed to hold there own even in the situation that would normally leave most of them dead. It seemed that Takeshi had summoned Yuki to prove herself once more and with him leaving the branch soon this was bound to happen sooner or later.

“Well it seems that this is the last few weeks that I will be spending with my branch, I need to make sure that everything is fixed in place and everyone is able to do their job before I leave. I must admit I am excited about the future and cannot wait to see what happens. Now where Yuki I is told her to be here over thirty minutes ago, its not like she didn’t get the memo we where talking about it last night, guess nothing I can do about it other than just wait”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand in the fields, not wanting to make a scene or send people to hunt of for Yuki. She was a grown woman and could make her own way to him when it was needed, though he seemed to be running out of patience lately but if that was down to what had been happening. Takeshi allowed himself to stand there and gently wait he looked at the tree that was always blossoming, he allowed a small smile to come to his lips. Since Yuki had lived in this house the tree had never shed its flowers. There was something special about her presences here and even he had to admit he enjoyed having her there to keep him on the straight path when it was required.

[TWC:337/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki walked through the garden of the household, the tree and flowers where starting to show the buds of spring, she knew that the cold wouldn’t last forever and the snow would be melting soon, the weak sun of winter would grow stronger making way for the warmth and nurturing glow of spring. The green grasses would weave their way through the no longer harden soil to show their face to the sunlight and the smell of pollen from the flowers that littered many areas of the gardens would hang on the breeze like perfume. Being a Haku, Yuki had always been more at home in the winter but was always keen to see the beauty of the spring time. She had gotten a note from Takeshi to meet her at the hold cherry tree, Yuki knew which one he meant it was the one that was by their hidden dojo away from the prying eyes of the rest of the clan.

Emerging from the garden she could see the figure of her husband standing underneath the tree, the petals falling like snow around him, Yuki smile as she walked over to meet him wondering what it training he had in store for her today, she had heard muttering on the wind about him leaving soon. But he had not made her aware of anything but then again it was his nature for him not to tell her anything that would give her cause for worry. The Haku approached him silently knowing that trying to sneak up on the Uchiha was utterly pointless but she was going to try anyway, she kept her body low to the ground and pounce towards him hoping to cause him to lose his balance, that or she was hoping that he would catch her either one of them she would consider a success.
[WC=309/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the test was already on for Yuki, though if she realised he was testing her or not was not important, what was important was that he would soon be making sure that she understood that this was not a playful day, as her hands nearly touched the Uchiha birds erupted from his body as he vanished in that split second. He had already prepared for the attack and was now reacting to the situation at hand without thinking, this was natural instincts kicking in at there finest but mainly because he was already prepared for the day unlike his other half.

“Let’s see if you have learned anything since our last lesson, lets see what happens when we have to fight all out and not hold back shall we my love?”

His hands instantly came together, the red eyes focused on her as he now stood behind her, it seemed that he had taken advantage in the change of the positioning between the two of them and was now prepared and ready to take advantage of this without giving her wanting or a chance to even get herself ready for the attacks, it seemed that Takeshi was pushing her as hard as possible with no means of holding back. He was here to test the second captain and he would make sure that test was completed one way or another.

Takeshi brought one hand to his mouth as he took a breath in, this was a move that he had used often and he was now preparing himself to continue to push his other half as he allowed himself to breath out the huge fireball erupted from his lips and headed directly for Yuki, he was being serious now it was her turn to prove that she could hold her own right now.

[TWC: 643/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female felt the solid space that was Takeshi melt away as the male figure split apart instead being replaced with a flock of birds as black as midnight, the lack of a physical presence caused the female to fall forward almost losing her footing lucky Yuki was able to correct herself before falling flat on her face. Regaining her footing the Haku looked for Takeshi seeing that he was no longer there, a voice came from behind making her jump a little turning on her heels she saw him standing behind her.
“Here was me thinking that we were going to be having a nice picnic,” She spoke but was cut off by the male creating a large fire ball and sending it her away. Forced to react on her natural reflexes Yuki move her hand quickly creating a wall of paper between her and the approaching fireball, as the two jutsu collided the crackling sounds of burning paper filling the air, smouldering asked danced on the breeze as the wall kept the Haku safe of the Uchiha’s fire. If it is a fight that he wants I better put on a good show Yuki said to herself as she closed her eyes and reached down into her being.

The world around her fell away as the reached down deeper into herself, her fingers broke through the darkness as she touched the sleeping figure of Mikuze, the character lifted itself head and wrapped himself around the Shinobi's giving her his power, when the world came back into her vision Yuki felt herself cloaked in a shield like the river spirit had wrapping himself around her protecting her body. The Jinchuuriki let the paper barrier fall and got to her feet, she looked over to Takeshi her eyes gone from Emerald to amber and her hair losing its colour.
“I will show you how far I have come Takeshi” She smiled her voice a mixture of the two souls that inhabited her.

[WC = 621/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand there he watched her for a few seconds he allowed a sinister grin to come to his lips as it twisted for a few minutes and it was clear that he was now having to take things seriously it seemed Yukio would be proving herself to him today or at least that was what her plan was it would seem. Takeshi had to admire his wife right then, it seemed that her true vicious side was coming threw and he had to admit she was amazing with the look at that she had, he almost dropped the ball until he heard both of the voices speak with the anger and violence inside of the voice he knew that this fight was one he would have to take seriously.

“Well it seems that there is fire in your eyes, so be it I will have to really push you into seeing how much fire you have and what you really can do, lets see you prove to me how far you have come, this will be your final personal tutor session with me so prove to me what you have come to know. Or fall now and prove that you have gone backwards”

Takeshi allowed his hands to come together, as he brought the eyes of the Sharingan to focus on his wife, watching every inch, every second her hair moved in the wind he smiled to himself thinking just how lucky he was to find a woman like this in his life. He allowed his hands to finish as a huge flame dragon appeared, its massive maw opening wide as it sprung itself towards Yuki in that split second, determined to drive her to her knees under the pure intense heat that the Uchiha clan could use fire jutsu with.

[TWC:946/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Haku watched the man was he studied her, she felt the familiar chilling warmth of Mizuke envelope her was the elemental shield covered her flesh giving her an added layer of protection from the male. She stood still feeling a little uneasy with the mans lack of action making her wonder what it was that he was planning, his eyes glowed red like the fire from his jutsu as he activated his bloodlines most dangerous secret, the Sharingan. Yuki knew that this means that he wasn’t playing around, his hands moving with expert speed and precision as untamed formed before him. Like a master potter she watched as he twisted and shaped the inferno into a great beast.

The female allowed a grin to form on her face seeing the large flame dragon that Takeshi hand formed and twisted itself body through the air making its way towards her, without the need of hand seals Yuki looked to the ground in front of her watching as a large crag appeared in the surface of the ground from the fissure she summon her own dragon, this one instead made from obsidian, the creature eager to protect its mistress flung itself at full speed towards the male its midnight black teeth drawn and ready to be bloodied. The fire created came closer to her, she could feel the heat flames of the Uchiha against her pale skin, the heat pushing on her nerve endings sending a burning sensation through her body, but she showed no fear on her face. Yuki brought her hand up raising with it the water from the air encasing herself in a dome of water it fluid stayed malleable until the surface of the done began to freeze from is a shield of ice that was stronger than steal protecting her, as the dragon meet the ice dome it causes a hiss as the fire meet the ice, this wasn’t normal ice it was Haku ice and it was more the capable of holding back the flames of his bloodline.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to smile it seemed that Yuki was playing hard ball towards him, he could at least respect that one as he watched the dragon coming towards him. Takeshi allowed himself a second to blink it was all that was needed to change the eyes as he continued to watch the changing of the situation. Not long-ago Yukio would be the one that was on the back foot but even he had to admit it seemed that they were growing up, they where becoming something stronger and where gaining ground on the Sennin. At least in there own fighting abilities, even Takeshi could admire that one as he considered his next action carefully.

“Well it seems that I am going to have to defend myself from you, but what can I say you are proving yourself to be stronger than I expected, but it is fine you will learn to control that power so I have to push you harder it would seem.”

Takeshi allowed himself to focus for a few seconds in the situation that was currently happening. Before the dragon could even land onto him he allowed himself to be covered in black flames, they lapped around him and covered him in a defence it seemed that he was going to make sure that the dragon crushed under the pure black flames of the Uchiha clan, he never allowed his eyes to leave Yuki. She endured the dragon in a dome of water it seemed that she was prepared for this fight and was making quick work of him. The black flames clung to him as he allowed his hands to come up one last time, the fire that erupted over the ice as it tried to make it melt with the pure power of it in those few seconds.

[TWC: 1,250/1,500]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The black fire encroached around her dome blocking our all the light from the sky, the first thing that Yuki noticed was the heat the second was the water that was dripping from the quickly melting ice the female knew that she was in trouble and needed to think of something quickly. The barrier began to give in the black fire lapping through the holes in her defensives that they had eaten through. She stood back from the front of the dome stepping away from the heat of Takeshi’s black flames, drawing the what she needed meltwater around her she formed one large drill of water in the hopes to destroy the barrier that the male had encased himself in, blind by the lack of sight outside of her dome she sent the large water drill through the inky black fire. The Haku watched as the drill cut through the fire heading in the direction of her husband.

Yuki knew that the barrier wasn’t going to hold a lot longer due to the sheer heat of the flames that were eating away at her protective dome, having little to no other choice she dropped the barrier and rolled trying to get out of the path of the fire. She felt it lapping at her skin catching the sleeve of her robe eating away at the fabric destroying it completely, the flame bit her skin causing a series of red welts to appear over her upper arm. Instinctively she placed her hand over the burn feeling its sting. The Haku knew that she couldn’t stay down for long, neither of them were holding back this time, taking the paper that was left on the ground from the wall that protected her from his first attack, she formed herself a blade and took to her feet, heading towards Takeshi.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch Yuki as he sighed to himself, he allowed the ice to melt and the fire to be put out it seemed that Yuki was holding her own and he was not about to start to argue with that one. He allowed his eyes to drop back to the green he could see the anger inside of Yuki, but knew full well that she was on the edge of becoming stronger than normal, he would not press this anymore, as he slowly walked up to Yukio he allowed a kids like grin to escape onto his lips as he looked at her beauty.

“Its ok my love, you can stop now and calm down, we are done here and you have passed the last time I will tutor you, you have become the captain that I could have asked for and have proven yourself to many times to count, we are done here and you have come a long way”

Takeshi walked up to Yuki as he allowed a smile to come to his lips. He admired his wife in that split second, the calm and gentle nature of her with the ability to use pure rage when it was required. It made him smile as he allowed himself to just look at her dementor. NO reason to fight now she had managed to prove herself and that was all he could ask for. Takeshi allowed his hand to come up as he brushed his fingers across her cheek and allowed himself to hold her cheek gently in his palm. Without speaking Takeshi brought his face to hers and gently kissed her on the lips, as he closed his eyes. It was rare to see this side to the Uchiha but underneath the tree and with her like this he couldn’t help himself as their lips parted he opened his eyes with a smile.

“I love you Yuki and will always love you. Now I must go back and return to work, it kills me to do so but we will catch up later.”

[Kiss occurred between Yuki and Takeshi]
[TWC: 1,500+/1,500]
[Topic Left]
[Tutor rewards have been requested]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki saw the mans eyes return to their natural colour and tries to stop her advance, but the momentum wouldn’t let her fall into the man’s arms. She felt his warm hand gentle touch her cheeks as she listened to his words and felt her cheeks become flush. Instinctively she leaned her face towards the palm of his hand as Mizuke’s power left her reverting her hair and eyes back to ther natural colour. The Haku breathed lightly as the male brought his face closer to hers their lips touching at the male kissed her, Yuki felt her body melt in his arms, it was very rare that he every showed his affection for her, it wasn’t something that he needed to show they both knew how the other felt without having to word.

Takeshi pulled away and without meaning to she moaned a little missing the feeling of his lips on hers already, she smiled in return of his own.
“I love you to Takeshi, I am not going to ask you to stay I know that your work in more important, but I will be waiting for you to come home,” She allowed her fingers to intertwine with his as she rested her forehead on his face. Reluctantly she let him go admiring the beauty of the tree for a few more moments before also taking her leave.

[WC = 1,500+]
[Yuki returned Takeshi's kiss]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back